Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,600
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324967 May 14, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>While I agree that it's hypocritical to be for choice only up to a certain point, I also know that the majority of people in this country are opposed to late-term abortion on demand. Be careful what you wish for - if it's an 'either or none' proposition, you're probably looking at 'none' when it comes to a vote on abortion, if you insist a woman should be able to get a legal abortion for non-medical reasons, after viability - don't push your luck.
""""" "I agree that it's hypocritical to be for choice only up to a certain point"""" "

Ut oh!

Ladies and gentlemen,Playa agrees that you are hypocrites. Any rebuttals?

Pffft nahhhhhhh!!!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#324968 May 14, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I am appalled that people can be so ignorant in this day and age. Females are allowing males to use them for sex. I find this disheartening. I am not calling them victims of others. I call them victims of their own self. What I mean by this is that sex is meant to be in a committed relationship. It is an expression of love. It brings incrediable excitement WHEN it is used in its proper contents. It's not to be compared to a romp by some stranger or booty call OR masturbation. It is different. It is meant to bond that couple during that enjoyment. CLEARLY if the man dumps this girl when he finds a new love interest or if she becomes pregnant,then he used her Cpeter.
OWN it!!
Sadly,the girl is abandoned,alone and scared during this vulnerable time. MANY times feeling forced to abort her child. THAT is wrong. Then you have the ones that have the baby ALONE and raise that child ALONE or with a guy who is half assed father or an absent one. The child pays the consequences,don't they?!
Have you ever heard the word love associated with sex on this forum. No and there is a reason for that. There isn't much out there. When one's only concern is themself, they attract like kinds. Believe me there is no room for a baby in their hearts when there isn't no room for each other. Me, me, me, my rights, my body, my opinion. We are supposed to be creatures of body, mind and soul. Some of these characters are only made of body.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#324969 May 14, 2014
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dyslexia aside.....Did you really say sex for procreation is NOT PLEASURBLE AT ALL ?
My dyslexia???? ROFLMAO!!!

"Do you think we need to see you admit it?"

It's obvious the answer is yes, even though it's a "matter of Topix record."
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324970 May 14, 2014
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument makes victims of women and "criminals" of men and it simply isn't so.
It's true that by and large, women of today do not know enough to value themselves more. But, in order to change that, you have to change society and religion alone does not do that, especially when many religions border on cults, and operate by instilling fear in the minds of people. People tend to stay away from fear.
You complain that women are used for sex, or as sex objects, while turning a blind eye to how much $$$ many women make, willingly, by being sex objects. Look at the plethora of billboards on the side of the road; at TV commercials; at magazine covers. If you don't see a woman in a swim suit, or minimal clothing, and in a suggestive posture, then you're probably looking at the Amish newsletter.
Sex sells dweeb. Women want money, power, recognition, and yes, SEX, just as much as men do. Only difference is, more men are willing to fork off $$ to get a lap dance, or be a "sugar daddy," than women are willing to do the same. But, it doesn't mean women don't do it. Women are BY FAR, more aggressive than men with regard to sex. And why? Simple; women are less likely to be rejected by men. A single man has to be extremely careful when approaching a woman for the first time. There's the potential for rejection, disgust, and even accusations of sexual harassment. Women don't really have to worry about that to the same extent. And many, if not most, take advantage of this "superiority" to trap guys, just to get a "pay check."
Yes. Women deserve more. But, taking away their choices to either end an unwanted pregnancy, or use birth control, IS NOT going to give women more. It's only going to place an even greater burden in a social system that is already overburdened, and it's going to open up children to foster homes and abuse. In 2012 nearly 400,000 kids were in the United States' foster care system. In the same year, over 3 million cases of child abuse/endangerment were made to child protective agencies, and an estimated 1,640 children died as a consequence of child abuse.
https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/factsheets/...
https://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/stati...
If you really want to help women, place an emphasis on the unwanted children of this nation. Women have a far greater motherly instinct than men do. If women were made aware of these facts, you'd probably see less unwanted pregnancies and less kids suffering the tragedy of having one, or two, parents who do not want them.
I don't turn a blind eye toward any exploitation of women. I think that women who sell their bodies for sex,money or fame,are hurting deep inside. I find it a tragedy actually. If you ever seen shows on those women,you will see a very sad story behind each and every one. The body is the id part of us. What about the soul,the person inside that body that you men USE for pleasure?

""""" Women want money, power, recognition""" ""

And they use what men will pay them for to get "reconignition". How sad and unfortunate that they must sell themselves as whores to get attention. Open your horny eyes and read between the lines. That woman is someones child. A child of God. They feel like nothing more than a sex object,so they use it to their advantage. Hellooooooo
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324971 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>
So your uterus is my business????
My "uterus" has nothing to do with what I said. I am talking about killing innocent human lives as choice-born or still in the womb.

Pay attention please.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#324972 May 14, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
""""" "I agree that it's hypocritical to be for choice only up to a certain point"""" "
Ut oh!
Ladies and gentlemen,Playa agrees that you are hypocrites. Any rebuttals?
Pffft nahhhhhhh!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

I take it you ignored that post.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324973 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>
So it's ok for G-d to be an abortionist, but it's not ok for a woman to cause the same end-result as G-d does.
Hoshea 9:16; Hoshea 13:16
Next....
Satan was known to quote scripture too. Do me a favor,and before you start quoting scripture,please study it first? You aren't helping your cause when you show your ignorance to the word of God.

Is it okay for Susan Smith to "cause the same end-result as G-d does"?

Yes? No?
Common Sense

Brooklyn, NY

#324974 May 14, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what all killers could use for a defense.'I just gave my wife back to God'.'I did a good thing'. Weird thinking.....
.....from a weird poster. That one is scary strange.
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324975 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Dweeb, you forget I'm a Jewish convert and that I rejected christianity to adopt Judaism. I know all about christianity dear, so do yourself a favor and stop preaching to the proverbial "choir."
Christianity teaches that a soul that has known no sin, is pure and will not go to hell. So, whether it is a zygote that fails to attach to the uterine walls, or a 9 week old fetus that's aborted, neither have known "sin" and you know where you xtian hypocrites believe either of them will go.
So what's your beef if the soul of the unborn goes to the same place whether the body is disposed off by nature, or a medical procedure?
I know. You just don't want women to have free will to end a pregnancy or use birth control. You want them to only have free will to abstain from sex and not become sex slaves, or sex objects.
Duly noted..
Yes,I know that you rejected Christianity to adopt anothers religion. But,unfortunately,you don't know much about either. CLEARLY you don't. Your posts scream it. Oh yesss,you are great at copying and pasting quotes from the bible,but you don't understand them obviously.

'"""" """So what's your beef if the soul of the unborn goes to the same place whether the body is disposed off by nature, or a medical procedure?""" """"

A newborn and toddler aren't capable of sin either(you did KNOW that right? <cough>) so I ASSUME that you have no beef if someone killed your son or daughter when they were at that stage of life,right?

*sigh* I simply CANNOT understand how some people can possibly be so damn dumb.

FTR,I don't care if you people screw every woman or man or battery operated sex toy in town. I DO care however,that you don't kill your conceived child-born or still in the woman. Capeesh?
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324976 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Baloney.
Most pro-choicers are for elective abortions at any stage of the pregnancy, provided that the procedure complies with the law.
In my case, my religion states that if the mother's life is threatened by the pregnancy, an abortion is mandatory and if necessary, the fetus is chopped off like hamburger and pulled off limb-by-limb. No choice in the matter.
Guess what, I endorse that teaching. A woman can always elect to have children again. A woman cannot elect to live again if she dies.
So you know, I've ALWAYS believed this way, even before my conversion to Judaism.
Jus sayin

1. You only repeated what I said. "MOST" proaborts are against elective later term abortions. Thank you for confirming this once again.

2. Total bullsh*t that Judaism FORCES a woman to kill her child if her life is threatened. You clearly(as did foo) misunderstand what your wishy washy Americanized version of Judaism is saying. REAL Jewish people know that God creates life and he takes it,however,it allows women to fight for THEIR life if their life is threatened,but it NEVER allows deliberately aborting that child directly.I am not about to start educating you on this subject.

3. IF you did believe what you said,then you CLEARLY go against your own "joined" religion of the day,when it is against ELECTIVE ABORTION. Now Wut???????
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324977 May 14, 2014
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dyslexia aside.....Did you really say sex for procreation is NOT PLEASURBLE AT ALL ?
Yes he did. He said it to me actually. He called it a chore.

Is he still denying this?

For crying out loud!
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324978 May 14, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what all killers could use for a defense.'I just gave my wife back to God'.'I did a good thing'. Weird thinking.
Yep,that one woman who drowned her children claimed that she did it to send her children to heaven.

Can anyone say POSSESSED?????
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324979 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
I take it you ignored that post.
Haha....yepparoni,Playa called you and MOST proaborts hypocrites.

Anything to say about THAT dearest one?
Sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#324980 May 14, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard the word love associated with sex on this forum. No and there is a reason for that. There isn't much out there. When one's only concern is themself, they attract like kinds. Believe me there is no room for a baby in their hearts when there isn't no room for each other. Me, me, me, my rights, my body, my opinion. We are supposed to be creatures of body, mind and soul. Some of these characters are only made of body.
From previous discussions with women and young girls,after hearing their stories of their lives(pre their previous abortions or while contemplating abortions ),I have come to the conclusion that many feel insignificant,therefore,leadin g to the belief that someone so small,not fully developed,not self-sufficent(as their unborn child)couldn't POSSIBLY have any significance,value or importance. Makes it easier for their conscience(at that point) to go through with the execution of their childs life. Survival mode.

A person who is so self-absorbed is actually a very insecure,anti-social being IMO. It's like a spoiled child is not a happy child. They have learned to have the mememe mentality because that is what they were taught. Money and things were given instead of true love or real bonding. Their needs were met(food,clothing) but not anything to do with loving them. Then you have those who were neglected,denied basics,or love. They all become introverts,and it is all then about them to survive and maintain some or any sanity.

Their child simply COULDN'T be worth anything if they themselves aren't.

THIS is what I have viewed personally from strangers and from close friends who have aborted or would support abortion as choice. It is beyond tragic.
Common Sense

Brooklyn, NY

#324981 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>
My dyslexia???? ROFLMAO!!!
You're way too easily amused, simpleton.
Do you think we need to see you admit it?"
It's obvious the answer is yes, even though it's a "matter of Topix record."
The question "do you think we need to see you admit it" is rhetorical, simpleton.

"Get it right koos" said the simpleton. "I said it was a chore"

Yeah, a chore that was "NOT PLEASURABLE AT ALL"
Common Sense

Brooklyn, NY

#324982 May 14, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Satan was known to quote scripture too. Do me a favor,and before you start quoting scripture,please study it first? You aren't helping your cause when you show your ignorance to the word of God.
This is the same idiot that quoted scripture about the pain of childbirth and toiling in the field in a laughably poor attempt to explain his absurd claim that sex for procreation was a non pleasurable chore. What a doofus.
Common Sense

Brooklyn, NY

#324983 May 14, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Yes he did. He said it to me actually. He called it a chore.
Is he still denying this?
For crying out loud!
No, he admitted he said it was a chore, which is stupid enough in and of itself. But he denies he said it was NOT PLEASURABLE AT ALL"
The loopy clown.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#324984 May 14, 2014
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> My "uterus" has nothing to do with what I said. I am talking about killing innocent human lives as choice-born or still in the womb.
Pay attention please.
Your opinion only matters, if it's still in YOUR womb.

You don't get to opine on the uteruses of other women.
Pay attention to reality.

Next...

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#324985 May 14, 2014
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
.....from a weird poster. That one is scary strange.
If I scare you, it's probably because ALL women, who don't ask your opinion before making reproductive decisions, scare you.

This should get your hackles ALL the way up......

"Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe campaigned promising to be a “brick wall” against the erosion of women’s reproductive rights – rights that were openly attacked by his opponent, attorney general and Christian crusader, Ken Cuccinelli. Monday, Governor McAuliffe announced he has taken the first step toward fulfilling that campaign promise, and restoring women’s rights in Virginia."

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/virginia...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#324986 May 14, 2014
I do believe a woman should have the choice; my only concern is that, in the 3rd trimester, the medical risks of abortion become equal to the risks of childbirth. Unless the pregnancy goes south, I don't see a clear advantage to aborting. But again, it should be the woman's choice, ultimately.
Farrah luvs Cats wrote:
<quoted text> Im pc and i find it hypocritical as well. Sorry,but actually you cannot say that you are in favor of our choices then turn around and retract that notion. Lets be real man. Youre either for choice or not. Us woman have total controlboverbour pregnancies or we dont. Pick one or stfu with the games. Making us all look bad for playing games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Abe 163,213
Obama heckled 12 min Truth is might 23
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,952
Cupich calls Obama executive order on immigrati... 19 min Bob 13
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min Quirky 284,059
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 32 min Truth is might 22,923
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 38 min DanFromSmithville 127,937
Holder: We're Not Done Investigating Ferguson P... 4 hr sean 108
Who pays for the White House Thanksgiving meal? 4 hr Bama Yankee 5
Full holiday menu for Obamas, plus 6 pies 5 hr Hooogle It 1
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 6 hr RayOne 36

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE