Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
286,621 - 286,640 of 305,444 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#306091 Jul 28, 2013
Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>Sixty thousand years? Bull ahhhhshooooo...There is no evidence of a sixty thousand year old civilization. Who cares about Christianity as a marker for marriage, Christianity is just a Judeo- Abrahamic promise, so marriage comes from Judaism which came from the first man and woman, married, Adam and Eve. That is the genesis of the human race. Glad to correct you, but marriage is defined as an adult man and an unrelated adult woman. Anything else is not marriage and that means the issue is apples and oranges.
Bet you're a fine upstanding member of the flat earth society too, what-what?

Marriage isn't a Judeo - Christian invention, no matter HOW much you slam your heels into the floor. Societies older than ANY of the Abrahmic religions were performing marriage rituals well in advance of '6000 years ago'.

There might have been other terms for them than 'marriage', since those societies didn't speak Middle English...but that doesn't make a union between two consenting adults of any gender invalid.

Nice try though - here's a few limericks for you:

Two gals need no longer be heartsick
That Pennsylvania is so heterocentric--
Just find the right clerk
And with some lovely teamwork
They now can be married in Limerick.

Said a conservative host I’ll not name,
“These queers are America’s shame!
Sanctity destroyed
By 2 girls or 2 boys,
And Obama’s the one we should blame!”

The conservative host up above,
Likes to bully and push and to shove,
But his efforts make clear,
That all of us queers,
Are here, and we’re sharing our love.

:)

It is only fair you see
to be granted equality.
No matter the state,
Love conquers the hate!
To fight love is frivolity!

And my personal favorite:

In a state sometimes called Pennsyltucky
There are those who think gay folks are yucky
But a fellow named Bruce
Has let all hell loose
And some of us think that's just ducky!

Try again?
Gtown71

United States

#306092 Jul 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The amazing part is that anyone can ignore all the science and say the earth is only 6000 years old.
<quoted text>
No, the amazing part is how so many put faith in a science that isn't. Very old.
When did american evolution become popular?

Like rose, I believe the earth changed much about 4000 years ago, when water came from above and from with the earth :)

When a bone is dug up, the only thing we know for certain, is how something died.

“Greater Love Than This”

Since: Aug 08

Has No Man

#306093 Jul 28, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Why good afternoon "Knit."
How wonderfully refreshing it is to see you posting here in your usual style that you--doubtlessly--feel reflects the "true" spirit of Christianity. Yes indeed, Sundays seem to bring out the "best" in you don't they?
Why, pray tell, do you feel that "Rose," or anyone for that matter, ought to respect you? You've never shown one iota of respect for anybody else on here...ever.
I can count on the fingers of one hand(and still have a couple left-over) the amount of "nice" posts of yours that I've read over the years.
"Nice" isn't something you're at all familiar with or, I fear, even capable of anymore.
If you'd stop stalking, harassing, badgering, pestering and aggravating "Rose," I'm fairly certain you'd never have to worry about her calling you "Knit" again since she's made it perfectly clear that she'd like nothing more than for you to simply leave her alone and have to two of you go your separate ways.
Since you're clearly incapable of doing so, I fear it is my "painful" duty to inform you that you've been reported yet again.
Happy Sunday!
Didn't see you there John ..how are you ?

And a good day to you !!!:)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#306094 Jul 28, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the amazing part is how so many put faith in a science that isn't. Very old.
When did american evolution become popular?
Like rose, I believe the earth changed much about 4000 years ago, when water came from above and from with the earth :)
When a bone is dug up, the only thing we know for certain, is how something died.
Completely untrue. If you have to ignore facts in order to hold onto your faith, it's not a very strong faith.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#306096 Jul 28, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't see you there John ..how are you ?
And a good day to you !!!:)
And a very good afternoon to you as well Milady!
I'm getting by.
And how does this sticky, steamy Sunday find you?
Hadn't been on here for a bit so can you imagine my surprise when I stopped by and saw that practically nothing's changed!

Anybody hear anything regarding "Foo?"

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#306097 Jul 28, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy's an expert at MAKING STUFF UP, especially about people who express views SHE doesn't like.
She'll deny it, of course, but she LIES all the time, so her idiotic denials are no surprise either.
Her statement was quite outrageous.
Gtown71

United States

#306098 Jul 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely untrue. If you have to ignore facts in order to hold onto your faith, it's not a very strong faith.
What's. Untrue about it?
Flood?
Science not being very old as far as evolution, or at least the kind that says one "kind " of animal can become another "kind "?

You put you trust and faith in some way to gauge how old a bone or rock is, up to billions of years, when only a few thousand years ago, no one left a record of anything?

I love God, becouse He first loved me, and showed that He is real. Yet I will say, at the time I wasn't. Prancing around pretending to know all there is, instead I was very humble wanting a miracle. If your life horse is ever knocked out from under you, whether your fault or not, maybe you will find truth for once, instead of kicking the I know ball back and for with other humans just as imperfect as us all.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#306099 Jul 28, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Some things people keep inside. Although these proaborts teach their kids thst killing their child is acceptable,doesn't mean that guilt wouldn't be present if the child aborts. She might or he might(if a gf aborts) feel shameful and remorseful and not want to share it.
If one of their kids did a few lines of coke, I am sure they wouldn't run home and proudly tell mom.
If their son slept with a girl, i am sure he wouldn't run home to tell mom.
Maybe they do. It appears that any vices, indiscrestions or even crimes would be met with approval from mom.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#306100 Jul 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Knit can barely read forwards, much less backwards. It's her THINKING that's retrograde.
<quoted text>
lmao!!
Ink

Warminster, PA

#306101 Jul 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should children be afraid to tell a parent anything?
I never used the word afraid.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#306102 Jul 28, 2013
Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>Sixty thousand years? Bull ahhhhshooooo...There is no evidence of a sixty thousand year old civilization. Who cares about Christianity as a marker for marriage, Christianity is just a Judeo- Abrahamic promise, so marriage comes from Judaism which came from the first man and woman, married, Adam and Eve. That is the genesis of the human race. Glad to correct you, but marriage is defined as an adult man and an unrelated adult woman. Anything else is not marriage and that means the issue is apples and oranges.
SEveral dictionaries are about to redefine marriage to include same sex couples.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#306103 Jul 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>She's bent because I'm not quivering in shame over having given each of my sons a 6 month subscription to Playboy when they turned 13. And probably because I didn't beat them for masturbating, too.
If I'd been their father, no one would bat an eye.
Pfft.
That seems weird to me. I have never met anyone else who has done that.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#306104 Jul 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Her? Again, where we NOT speaking of teenagers of BOTH genders?
You're putting words in my mouth. No one is saying "okay to sleep around", and no one is talking about a woman's sexual freedom, here.
We are talking about teaching them to be safe IF they have sex. Only in the small minds of idiots like you does that equate with "sleeping around", or even permission to have sex at all.
Telling our teens to not have sex and then give them BC sends a mixed signal, namely, don't have sex but if you do use BC.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#306105 Jul 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You poor, poor man. What's your opinion of the 10 to 15 fellas she blew?
My guess is, you consider them 'lucky guys', until you find out it was the woman YOU were having sex with, who blew them.
Pffft.
And oral sex is fun - even for us girls.
You should try it sometime.
I hope you didn't show them how much fun oral sex is while having the thirteen year old look at playboy.

I simply don't understand why you would intentionally put that much sex into the head of a child.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#306108 Jul 28, 2013
If you're too stupid to know what wicca stands for and who its deities are, wtf are you even commenting for?

ALL deities are imaginary.
Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that you were a stalking, vile and hateful bitter wiccan. Which of the over 200 imaginary Hindu, Egyptian, Roman, Native American, etc. gods do you worship? Now, who do you think you are fooling?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#306109 Jul 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you didn't show them how much fun oral sex is while having the thirteen year old look at playboy.
Damn Ink, what are you implying...any why are you implying it?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#306110 Jul 28, 2013
You know the KKK is a christian group, right?

Women who drown their kids? You mean andrea yates, free lance christian psycho?

Check out stephen green christian moralist and wife-beater:
http://hurryupharry.org/2011/01/29/christian-...

Oh, and check your last post for the definition of hatred. Hypocrite.
Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>Folks and here we have it,hared in it's purest form. Come on, where are the rest of his kind...the ones in KKK white sheets , the women who drown their babies and the men who beat their wives? Stand up and wear your shame.

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

#306111 Jul 28, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Ink, what are you implying...any why are you implying it?
Sounds like some has a creepy mind

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#306112 Jul 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That seems weird to me. I have never met anyone else who has done that.
Who cares? Maybe you need to get out more.

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

#306114 Jul 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You know the KKK is a christian group, right?
Women who drown their kids? You mean andrea yates, free lance christian psycho?
Check out stephen green christian moralist and wife-beater:
http://hurryupharry.org/2011/01/29/christian-...
Oh, and check your last post for the definition of hatred. Hypocrite.
<quoted text>
CINU please and not even THat.

Many people use God's name for evil.purpose.

Look at the towers ..well they are not there now..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vilsack says up to $45M to available to help La... 3 min FatLadyMe 1
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min positronium 255,918
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min loose cannon 177,356
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 5 min boo ya 1,571
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Hey Stupid 1,099,876
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 min Brian_G 32,448
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 8 min neveratfault 1,327
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min scirocco 151,116
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min dragoon70056 115,148
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••