Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
277,901 - 277,920 of 305,088 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>Planned Parenthood teaches children, boys and girls, to engage in gay sex under the disguise of it being safe sex. The whole design is to destroy kids and no better way that with gay issues. How about CPS, who admitted that they have ignored reports of gay men and lesbians abusing children for fear of being labeled homophobes? The result has been children, 2, 1 and even 3 months old being raped and pimped to gays for sex. How about the California law which allows a 13 year old girl to get an abortion without telling her parents. Have sex without consent, then consent to an abortion.
WTF is THIS idiot babbling about???

I swear, this thread attracts more whackjobs like this idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Planned Parenthood teaches children, boys and girls, to engage in gay sex under the disguise of it being safe sex. The whole design is to destroy kids and no better way that with gay issues. How about CPS, who admitted that they have ignored reports of gay men and lesbians abusing children for fear of being labeled homophobes? The result has been children, 2, 1 and even 3 months old being raped and pimped to gays for sex. How about the California law which allows a 13 year old girl to get an abortion without telling her parents. Have sex without consent, then consent to an abortion.
ROFLMAO! Wait a minute, "joined an hour ago". Knutbar, is that you? This IS reminiscent of one of your bullshit rants.....

Oh well. G'nite everyone!
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
When Terri first collapsed, she was resuscitated. They worked on her for 45 minutes. She was without oxygen about 7 minutes. Low oxygen during that 45-minute period.
They brought her to the hospital. She was in a coma for a while. At some point she was no longer considered in a coma, but she hadn't exactly woke up either. The extent of her brain damage was not showing up yet in the CT scans. Your brain doesn't liquefy instantaneously.
It was during this time they removed the vent. And she breathed on her own.
Mr. Schiavo was young. He loved his wife. He had a lot of hope. False hope, maybe. He worked toward medical miracles, not a one was forthcoming. Even though he tried experimental treatment. Even though he persuaded neurology to continue therapy on her. None of it worked. Physicians had to keep telling him nothing was working. No matter how badly he wanted Terri to improve, she wasn't going to. And he had to learn to accept that.
Part of accepting it was accepting what Terri wanted for herself. Or didn't want. And she didn't want to be kept, maintained, in an incapacitated state.
I don't know what you've read, but I linked a very thorough article for you to read regarding her autopsy results and the circumstances surrounding her collapse and the intervening years. It's pretty obvious you didn't read it, though.
Didn't see your link. Read a couple of articles mostly on the controversy. I try to usexwikipedia. As I don't think it is PC or PL Am in the middle if autopsy report. Foo posted
It sounds like from all of this. There was a lot mire to both sides than the headlines and no easy answers. It was the thought of starvation that got to me
One of the posters or articles talked about infections or something and other life saving measures during the years..They should have just NOT made her better. Long before controversy.Imo.
Wonder if she ever coded. Was there a d n r. In early years. SHOULD HAVE BEEN. IF ThAT WAS WAS her wish
The lawsuit against gyn was also odd. If her husband and family did not know about bulimia .shouldn't they have before a sometime doc ..
The hardest patients we worked on..one reason I quit. Are the drowned kids. Nit brain dead so they could not Dc them from vent ..in the 70s..but never had any hope either.
EX HUBBYS DAUGHTER had croup. She went off life support but never got better. SEVERE brain damage. But she could move and eat barely. Live a lit if years.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Some of them, yes. I have sterling handled ones, a prohabition cane where you unscrew the top and there's a long thin glass flask with two tiny glasses in it, that one is from the 1920's, I have a horse measuring cane that men used to use to measure the horses, its got a long thin ruler INSIDE that slides out, and an artists cane, where you unscrew the top and there's pens and pencils in there. I love the history of these things! I'm hoping to get one next week made around the turn of the century by sailors out of shark's vertebrae, very cool!
<quoted text>Yes, it truly is! We dont see her enough anymore!
Never even thought about canes..except one episode of House..he goes to a store that specializes and gets a very old one..cool

I have an old hand carved carved German kitchen..and collected these bear figurines scenes for a while ..but nothing so intersting
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>But it didn't show the women (and I'm guessing it was two women and a man, not the other way 'round...) getting unintentionally pregnant, or the man applying a condom, or the wicked case of crabs they passed back and forth....I'm guessing...
The sex itself sells sure...it's the unpleasant bits that impede advertising dollars.....
Actually 2 men..but no not graphic.. able shows could make ads
now talk about crazy..on like TNT a commercial for pregnancy test..says per on a stick..same ad on network would not say per. Forget how they said it..
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
The original settlement portion went to him regardless of medical status; the majority of it went to her care as well. The settlement ran out long before he tried to put her to rest.
She was a little big to incubate...I think you meant "intubate." (damn madame kindle...) She had a feeding tube. She had no consciousness; she could not suffer.
<quoted text>
You may be the ,Queen of the Ball, and grate at trolling for twinks but you have no way of knowing what she felt.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>She died from dehydration not starvation.
When you stop feeding the body you die from dehydration due to not receiving food or water, you dumb proabortion and pro death pagan.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
When Terri first collapsed, she was resuscitated. They worked on her for 45 minutes. She was without oxygen about 7 minutes. Low oxygen during that 45-minute period.
They brought her to the hospital. She was in a coma for a while. At some point she was no longer considered in a coma, but she hadn't exactly woke up either. The extent of her brain damage was not showing up yet in the CT scans. Your brain doesn't liquefy instantaneously.
It was during this time they removed the vent. And she breathed on her own.
Mr. Schiavo was young. He loved his wife. He had a lot of hope. False hope, maybe. He worked toward medical miracles, not a one was forthcoming. Even though he tried experimental treatment. Even though he persuaded neurology to continue therapy on her. None of it worked. Physicians had to keep telling him nothing was working. No matter how badly he wanted Terri to improve, she wasn't going to. And he had to learn to accept that.
Part of accepting it was accepting what Terri wanted for herself. Or didn't want. And she didn't want to be kept, maintained, in an incapacitated state.
I don't know what you've read, but I linked a very thorough article for you to read regarding her autopsy results and the circumstances surrounding her collapse and the intervening years. It's pretty obvious you didn't read it, though.
Ok can't find in autopsy..can you repost on articles about how long and how many times she was on ventilator..did she ever code..was there a fine..Talking about at hospital..assuming no d n r at hospice..

My point is still could he have let her go earlier before law suit suit and publicity..
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>My oldest sister died in 2007. She was 51, on a vent, organs failing one by one and unconscious. She got a C diff infection on top of everything and the medications she was being given were not being metabolized because of the C diff so she was dying, just very slowly. Her daughter decided to take her off the vent which was fine, everyone else agreed it was best. Killed me to see my mother crying like that ya know? Took about 10 minutes and she just stopped breathing. It's a beautiful death.
Only a pagan from the culture of death could speak of a beautiful death.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a pagan from the culture of death could speak of a beautiful death.
What about St Stephen..his demeanor not the stoning
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

You are so right. Be prepared for the lesbian and homo proabortion pagans to attack you for telling it like it is.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is THIS idiot babbling about???
I swear, this thread attracts more whackjobs like this idiot.
He has you and the other proabortion pagans pegged, you faux Jew lezbo.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
When you stop feeding the body you die from dehydration due to not receiving food or water, you dumb proabortion and pro death pagan.
When you stop eating you die from malnutrition. Water has no nutritional value.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>When you stop eating you die from malnutrition. Water has no nutritional value.
The autopsy cites dehydration..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Never even thought about canes..except one episode of House..he goes to a store that specializes and gets a very old one..cool
LOL Loved that episode! I started collecting by accident when I inherited by grandfathers, a hand made one that's just georgous!
I have an old hand carved carved German kitchen..
LOL Your kitchen was hand carved??? Bet THAT took some time! <<grin>>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok can't find in autopsy..can you repost on articles about how long and how many times she was on ventilator..did she ever code..was there a fine..Talking about at hospital..assuming no d n r at hospice..
I posted it last nite ROse, but here it is again for you.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/terri-schia...
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is still could he have let her go earlier before law suit suit and publicity..
You want an article verifying what I already posted? Her vent was removed sometime while she was initially hospitalized. You want something proving that?

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/webspecials03/sch...

The above link gives the entire history of Terri Schiavo's case. Look to the column on the right. Articles in chronological order. This is where I got most of my info and what my memory relies upon.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text><snipped>
As for your own send off, I'd imagine there'd be some crazyfun partying going on in your room with everyone participating!!
Happy Mother's Day to you and to all the mothers here :)
I wouldn't want folks to be sad at my passing. I'm nuttier than squirrel poop, which cracks everyone up, and I'd want them to to remember me that way in my passing. Besides, doing something totally off the charts as a send off in death is totally up my alley. Everyone knows when I croak, I want to be cremated. While I'm being reduced to ashes, The Trammps "Disco Inferno(Burn Baby Burn) has to be playing in the background. When all is said and done, mix my ashes with those of my pets(so we can finally be together forever) and sprinkle some of us on the ivy at Wrigley Field and on the ice at the United Center so that we can spend eternity with my beloved Cubs and Blackhawks. The rest of us can be put in an empty RC bottle and kept on top of the tv, lol. I told my family if they don't do this, I'll make a point to come back and haunt them and be the ghost that every Mexican family has in their house(not counting El Cucuy who lives in the closet), ROFLMAO!! ;o)
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gtown, you're full of shit. FIrst off, someone in a coma or in the process of dying, someone's who's NPO isn't going to be swallowing either. They would have had to do more than spoon some jello into a closed mouth that's not cooperating for them to asperate.
Second, no nurse is going to come in and ask a visitor "what the code is". They're not going to blurt out that the patient is dying, and they're NOT going to do all this with strangers in the room. Period.
BOH is right, you're an idiot.
This man was Not in a coma, and yes his wife a daughter was feeding him jello. When all the bells started going off, the black nurse came in, began to acess him, and looked at his wife, and asked what was his code?

She replied, what? Do you mean he's dying??? The black nurse lady said yes mam.

The wife began to cry and said save him.

There was a curtain between them and the man I was there to see, yet where I sat, I saw and heard it all.

Maybe courts and nursing homes are different here, then where you live.
Driving without insurance here gets you in court, or atleast did 20 years ago :)

Feeding old men jello, who can't swallow, will kill them, alhthough they didn't mean him no harm.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, I'd missed that.
Talk to yourself much?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••