Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,010
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#295135 May 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Science hasn't proven how the first man was made or that we wern't made by God.
Science certainly HAS proven we weren't made from dust Inkstain, you jackwit.

Location hidden

#295136 May 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't allowed to drive his car because he 'might' kill somebody and she isn't allowed to have an abortion because she 'will' kill somebody. I get the analogy.
Obviously you dont Inkstain, you moron. Of course this is just another example of your deliberate stupidity.

Location hidden

#295137 May 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough.
I do pray however, that you take into consideration "how" I met God. You know, the One I was sure didn't exsist.
Nobody CARES how you 'met' your version of g-d. What part of religous beliefs and spirituality are PRIVATE do you not grasp?

Location hidden

#295138 May 7, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows that God will show Himself to you when you are ready to listen.
He made His presence known to me too.
ROFLMAO! Yet the two of you are the most UNchristian fools here.

But hey, keep deluding yourselves, you're certianly not fooling anyone else.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295139 May 7, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>According to many of these morons, no - you cant.
Fortunately in the REAL world, people do every day.
That seems to be what polls show also.

Personally as you knoe
W I wish there were zero..but I am glad that some prochoice people are for restrictions.

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#295140 May 7, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And Norma chooses to believe that abortion is wrong
But because of who she was you insist that some bought her..as if Np one can possibly disagree with you
Norma is a hypocrite. Abortion was good enough for her and now it is none of her damn business what a woman does with their body. I hate people like that. She cost the gov't thousands of dollars to fight her case and then wants no women to have a right to have an abortion. What a piece of crap.
Not an Anon

Fair Lawn, NJ

#295141 May 7, 2013
Leave it to the states. BAM PROBLEM SOLVED! My genius impresses even myself. ;D
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295142 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Norma is a hypocrite. Abortion was good enough for her and now it is none of her damn business what a woman does with their body. I hate people like that. She cost the gov't thousands of dollars to fight her case and then wants no women to have a right to have an abortion. What a piece of crap.
Actually if a person could Not change their mind on anything ..especially someone whose own life had such an impact on the unborn...this definitely would not be a free country..

Or are you in favor of censorship as well as abortion..a woman has the right to have an abortion..but she should shut up if she has feelings..about that same thing later on...so then she is a hypocrite...Did you ever change your mind of feelings over a period of 40 years??? Your statements make very little sense to me coming from a person out for women's rights..only my opinion of course.

actually I think the expense came from proabortion advocates who used her case. Not even sure she had an abortion

Location hidden

#295143 May 7, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Norma is a hypocrite. Abortion was good enough for her and now it is none of her damn business what a woman does with their body. I hate people like that. She cost the gov't thousands of dollars to fight her case and then wants no women to have a right to have an abortion. What a piece of crap.
Norma, according to her lover of 35 years, " “She’s a phony,”, according to her mother,“She was a die-hard whore”. According to everyone else, she's a money hungry thing, dedicated ONLY to profiting from her so called story.

This is one of the best and most unbiased article's I've read on her.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2013/02/nor...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#295144 May 7, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually if a person could Not change their mind on anything ..especially someone whose own life had such an impact on the unborn...this definitely would not be a free country..
Or are you in favor of censorship as well as abortion..a woman has the right to have an abortion..but she should shut up if she has feelings..about that same thing later on...so then she is a hypocrite...Did you ever change your mind of feelings over a period of 40 years??? Your statements make very little sense to me coming from a person out for women's rights..only my opinion of course.
actually I think the expense came from proabortion advocates who used her case. Not even sure she had an abortion
With that particular pregnancy, no. She did not.
However, she did have previous ones...illegally.

And I'm sorry, but I don't see Norma McCorvey as anything but an opportunist. She may have been the plaintiff in a pivotal case concerning a woman's privacy, and whether or not she has the responsibility for her own medical choices - but she has since become an advocate against the rights she succeeded in getting recognized, being exercised by anyone else.

I call that intensely hypocritical, yes.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295145 May 7, 2013
Not an Anon wrote:
Leave it to the states. BAM PROBLEM SOLVED! My genius impresses even myself. ;D
What genius is involved when *wanting* states to have the legal right to interfere in a woman's unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy during the first 12 weeks of gestation? What genius involves intrusiveness, nosy parker?
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295146 May 7, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Norma, according to her lover of 35 years, " “She’s a phony,”, according to her mother,“She was a die-hard whore”. According to everyone else, she's a money hungry thing, dedicated ONLY to profiting from her so called story.
Well according to that same article. Her mom has dementia. And admits tho drinking a lot beat the@#$%oyt of her.

THOSE lawyers knew there was no way they actually help her..they were looking for a plaintiff..she never aborted..there was no way to get that done for her at 5 months pregnant. THEY used her.

Is she the greatest person ever..who is..but I cant imagine living her life. And then coming to regret it..

But no matter her reasons she still has a right to change her mind or beliefs. Foo.. and.The mother and the girlfriend don't sound too hot either..How many former ex partners have great things to say about their ex..

Just saying changing your mind over becoming an Icon for an abortion your never had...well I am sure it affects a person.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295147 May 7, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>With that particular pregnancy, no. She did not.
However, she did have previous ones...illegally.
And I'm sorry, but I don't see Norma McCorvey as anything but an opportunist. She may have been the plaintiff in a pivotal case concerning a woman's privacy, and whether or not she has the responsibility for her own medical choices - but she has since become an advocate against the rights she succeeded in getting recognized, being exercised by anyone else.
I call that intensely hypocritical, yes.
Article says she had those babies..gave them for adoption. If she for personal reasons changed her beliefs..and a lot of us do about a lot of things. The older we get maybe...s
That is not hypocritical..They sure pointed to her at first as ROE.And the article foo sites says she worked in women's clinics...BTW..I found it biased against her. Just my read on it..

The fact that over the course of 40 years her life has been taken apart. And used and spit on BY BOTH SIDES at different times..makes me wonder how she came out of it at all..aIMHO

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#295148 May 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Honey, I know a lot of guys who give FREE butt injections, and they don't use chemicals.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! You ain't right and I love ya for it! ;o)
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295149 May 7, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good article, Foo. Thanks!

She's worked with Father Pavone and Randall Terry.
<spit>
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295151 May 7, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
<spit>
Seems she has
I guess I can see the young girl. Abused bu mom and maybe man in her life.

Confused sexually.
and a prime plaintiff for those 2 lawyers looking for one..Told her they would help her get an abortion...Used..bu them when they knew she could not..Bug she served their purposes
I have great pity for her moredo after that article

BOTH SIDES used her and it appears she maybe used them too...not like she came out of it well.....But she. To me was the first victim of this whole ROE controversy.

I see someone who may not in later life been able to handle any of her confliction..I pray she really knows Christ..but even so maybe she carries s weight of guilt. I pray she finds peace

Location hidden

#295152 May 7, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well according to that same article. Her mom has dementia. And admits tho drinking a lot beat the@#$%oyt of her.
Yes, however if you dont leave out part, she didn't have dementia at the time the interview was given.
THOSE lawyers knew there was no way they actually help her..they were looking for a plaintiff..she never aborted..there was no way to get that done for her at 5 months pregnant. THEY used her.
Get real rose, by her OWN admission, she didn't care. It was all a lie anyway. She lied for YEARS about being raped. She used them as well. Hell, she didn't switch sides until the money ran out for her to be 'pro-choice', and the other side started paying her.
Is she the greatest person ever..who is..but I cant imagine living her life. And then coming to regret it..
But no matter her reasons she still has a right to change her mind or beliefs. Foo.. and.The mother and the girlfriend don't sound too hot either..How many former ex partners have great things to say about their ex..
Just saying changing your mind over becoming an Icon for an abortion your never had...well I am sure it affects a person.
See, that's the thing, I dont believe she regrets it at all. SHe's a money hungry nothing who will bend to whomever will pay her the most. She woudln't even speak to the interviewer if they didn't pay her $1000.00 after all, and there's reports of that same mentality throughout her life.

That said, I dont disagree with you that people can change their minds. But Norma is a piss poor role model OR icon for EITHER side of this debate, hence why nobody bothers to use her much anymore. Both sides know she's in it for the money and that's about it. She's got no credibility to anyone BUT the extremists who only preach to the converted.

Location hidden

#295153 May 7, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
<spit>
Speaks volumes doesn't it?
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295154 May 7, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems she has
I guess I can see the young girl. Abused bu mom and maybe man in her life.
Confused sexually.
and a prime plaintiff for those 2 lawyers looking for one..Told her they would help her get an abortion...Used..bu them when they knew she could not..Bug she served their purposes
I have great pity for her moredo after that article
BOTH SIDES used her and it appears she maybe used them too...not like she came out of it well.....But she. To me was the first victim of this whole ROE controversy.
I see someone who may not in later life been able to handle any of her confliction..I pray she really knows Christ..but even so maybe she carries s weight of guilt. I pray she finds peace
Forty years is plenty of time to turn your life around and do right by others. She left her lover after her lover's stroke.

All that reminds me of is the politician who impregnated his lover and left his wealthy wife to battle cancer on her own.

People who go where the money is for no other reason than for the money don't deserve my empathy, not under those circumstances. My empathy, my prerogative.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295155 May 7, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Speaks volumes doesn't it?
Yes, and it's not a pretty picture. That it is based on the very documents she left behind speaks volumes, too, Foo. I thought the author was objective. I didn't detect any bias anyway.

She should go to FL and hook up with the Schindlers...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,154,553
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 4 min Squach 12,137
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 5 min Pops 9,879
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 6 min inbred Genius 339
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 min Uncle Sam 2,402
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Edmond Pulpo 181,937
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min DanFromSmithville 133,088
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min sandy1 293,590
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 16 min barefoot2626 10
John McCain: No, Obama, Sony Hack Was 'Warfare' 1 hr RustyS 3
Republicans in charge of Senate - but 2016 awaits 1 hr spocko 6
More from around the web