Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,863)

Showing posts 277,241 - 277,260 of304,940
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster is a troll. They're just here to argue.
Ought..lol usually I can tell even w the trolls what side they are on..
Though there were one or several here talking to themselves or each other last week..all diff names..

On another site. Went to see if I remembered anyone..they were talking plain jibberish..the seventh plane. Or something..maybe a robot posting. Lol

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you bullshit artist. i didn't rewrite the question. i asked it the same way the first time. go check my post.
do you or do you not agree that a woman should have the choice to legally abort both pre and post viability for "any" reason whatsoever?
simple and straightforward unloaded question that for whatever reason you have a major problem answering.
you also completely ignored my question regarding your "window" statement -- why should a woman be restricted to any window when after viability it is still "her" pregnancy, still "her" body, still "her" private medical decision, and the fetus she carries is "still" an entity with no rights whatsoever?
care to answer?
<quoted text>
the answer i want? and what answer would that be? you're free to answer the question with a "yes" or a "no". which of those is the one you think i want?
<quoted text>
can't like or dislike something you've never given.
<quoted text>
on the contrary. the cowardice of you and bitner continuing to refuse to answer a simple direct question is what helps me sleep like a top.
tomorrow's another day coward.
Oh stop whining already. How many times do I have to try and get through to you cement-head fundies.

Read this slowly so you can finally understand: Everything...has...restriction s.

Why should someone who has had too much to drink not be allowed to drive his/her car? It's still his car, right? What don't you get??

Now...it's your turn to whine again...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ought..lol usually I can tell even w the trolls what side they are on..
Though there were one or several here talking to themselves or each other last week..all diff names..
On another site. Went to see if I remembered anyone..they were talking plain jibberish..the seventh plane. Or something..maybe a robot posting. Lol
LOL, I know that feeling.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just remembered "that I forgot" to answer one of your questions, about who "they" were and what problem.
They are certain scientist, who had an issue with carbon dating. They were trying to apply a method to millions of years, that was only accurate to thousands of years.
I hope you are able to read the gospels, but mostly for Holy Ghost conviction on His Word, as you read.
I fully understand when someone says something like what I just said, that it sounds absolutely crazy to a non - believer, but it is very much real.
I also pray one day, you and all other non - believers on here will agree with that one day, but it will take a "spiritual" transfer of your being to make that happen.
I still have faith, not in myself, but that my God is able, if you only give Him a chance. He never forces a door open, to a non - believers heart.
I mess up - He doesn't
I may lie - He doesn't
I may cheat - He doesn't
I may steal - He doesn't
I am i - HE IS HE
HE IS GOD.
Let God be God and EVERY man be a liar.
I truly hope your able to read His word. It's interesting how much we christians have to fight our own flesh to read His Word at times.
I've often thought of how much time one spends learning about "things" -computers, cell phones, remote controls! Lol
yet very little time about the whole GOD thing.:(:
Science has never claimed to be infallible. It's about finding answers. You believe God is real, and that's fine, but you take it on faith. There is no actual proof that there is a god, and just as sure as you are that God is real I'm sure he isn't.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> In other words you can not accept the fact that science has proof and religion does not. Even beyond that. Every religion believes theres is the answer. This might shock you but those have a different religion think you are the heathen. See how that works. We should respect others beliefs or disbeliefs and not have this snobbery that somehow we are better than others over a little thing like religion. The world would be alot better if people were accepting and non judgmental of others. Have a nice day.
You make a lot of sense but unfortunately Prince Tom Tom is too arrogant and self-absorbed to understand your words.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Science has never claimed to be infallible. It's about finding answers. You believe God is real, and that's fine, but you take it on faith. There is no actual proof that there is a god, and just as sure as you are that God is real I'm sure he isn't.
What would proof of God be to you?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean that you feel the women using dr gosnell's services were wrong for obtaining late term abortions?
Well, let me ask you this first...what were their reasons for getting LTAs? Why did they wait so long?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh stop whining already. How many times do I have to try and get through to you cement-head fundies.
Read this slowly so you can finally understand: Everything...has...restriction s.
Why should someone who has had too much to drink not be allowed to drive his/her car? It's still his car, right? What don't you get??
Now...it's your turn to whine again...
He isn't allowed to drive his car because he 'might' kill somebody and she isn't allowed to have an abortion because she 'will' kill somebody. I get the analogy.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Yeah, be like christ and have the corpse nailed to a couple boards. Accessory thieves are optional.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
That's the textbook response of a cult member to someone who leaves the cult.
<quoted text>
And I am glad I left the cult.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
True we believe by faith.

But even with science..there are theories..they change. I can look at the sky. Or if I was s scientist look into subatomics..and see there is order. GOD or some intelligent designer is for me the only possible answer that makes sense..the more we know bu science..the more order we see.

Like the pieces of an old time watch. All those intricate pieces put together by a watchmaker..and the pieces were tolled by someone else...

He set the natural laws going..He does not have to say ok Fla gets rain today..etc. Dna is real. Ours did not come from any place else...or other creatures..or fish or whatever each generation of science said Man was made man..He has a soul..
Do we have similar Dna to other species ..most likely. But they are them. We are us. THERE IS NO MISDING LINK..Did man change like kn lifespan or number of teeth..yes it occurred naturally ... and environment anchor lifestyles changed also.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, let me ask you this first...what were their reasons for getting LTAs? Why did they wait so long?
I don't know. Does it matter. Viable fetuses and babies were killed. tiller also killed viable fetuses.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And I am glad I left the cult.
Do you refer to all religions as cults?
Shltner

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Braaaap...!!!!!
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Fair enough.

I do pray however, that you take into consideration "how" I met God. You know, the One I was sure didn't exsist.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I "believe" in abortion in the same way I "believe" in this chair I'm sitting in. They both exist.
If you're trying to say I approve of it, you're doing it wrong. And you're lying by pretending to know what I think. My personal feelings are irrelevant.
Your melodramatic lies have no bearing on my reality, and they say far more about you than they do about me.
You're a hatefilled, lying, sack of sh*t.
You applaud abortion is legal. You spiritually abort a child when agreeing abortion should be legal. You know abortion is sacrificing the child to Satan. As bizarre as that sounds its the truth. You agree that women have the right to destroy God's Image. You are demonic.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough.
I do pray however, that you take into consideration "how" I met God. You know, the One I was sure didn't exsist.
It shows that God will show Himself to you when you are ready to listen.

He made His presence known to me too.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You applaud abortion is legal. You spiritually abort a child when agreeing abortion should be legal. You know abortion is sacrificing the child to Satan. As bizarre as that sounds its the truth. You agree that women have the right to destroy God's Image. You are demonic.
There is not one bit of truth to this post. But, from the admitted liar, lies come as no surprise.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You applaud abortion is legal. You spiritually abort a child when agreeing abortion should be legal. You know abortion is sacrificing the child to Satan. As bizarre as that sounds its the truth. You agree that women have the right to destroy God's Image. You are demonic.
I know I am going to hate myself for this...and I know babies were sacrificed to bask. Etc. Who is most likely Satans creation..and I will grant that CHOICE hes taken many unborn lives..
But sacrificing to Satan? On that si sm not so convinced because wouldn't that means their souls went to him

Where do you think these inborn children go...to me they are innocents in the arms of our Lord.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can associate with anyone, but cannot "walk" with them.
Can two walk together, unless they agree?
Yes, they can. Better, they do every day.
The reason I tell others about my God, is becouse He is real, and He is the Only One True God.
And the reason you're demeaned and ridiculed is because YOU are full of shit.

Your version of g-d certainly is NOT the 'only one true' ANYTHING, as billions of people of OTHER faiths can attest.

In FACT, its only the 'only one true' to YOU and those that think LIKE you. To the rest of us, your beliefs are LESS than meaningless.

My God is Real and Alive and has POWER to transform you from darkness unto light.
Funny, mine does the same thing, only your jebus has ZERO to do with it.
He has the POWER to Finish the Good work, that He begun.
Pity he doesn't have the power to shut idiots like you up, OR to let you know that your view isn't the only valid one in this world.

The only power YOU and your ilk have is to destroy what good works REAL Christians can accomplish in his name.

You should take a lesson from REAL Christians like Rose or Michelle and others. But you wont. You're too tunnelvisioned to the REAL world and what FAITH really means.
IN JESUS NAME --AMEN.
Oh bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 277,241 - 277,260 of304,940
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••