Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
274,661 - 274,680 of 305,182 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you support restrictions on elective abortions?
Others pregnancies are not your business remember? Nobody cares what YOU think.
Don't want a late term abortion..don't have one? If a woma wants to kill her fetus as it is coming out of the womb...oh well..not your business..its her medical decision right? In fact if she wants to kill the baby out of the womb...well....don't judge her.
Aren't I a good person now?
What? I've answered why I support restricting abortion on viable fetuses. All our civil rights come with responsibilities and restrictions.

However, I also agree with the exception that is included regarding women's health/life being in danger. If woman is in danger of imminent death get that fetus out of her now! If it's delivery or D&E, doesn't matter. So long as the woman gets to decide.

Who's doing the judging besides you?

Here's a bumper sticker I saw today for the first time. A monster truck driving over a pile of sticks. The caption says, "I don't care about your stick-figure family." Welcome to America. Where nobody cares about anyone else, unless they're a fetus.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> A premature delivery doesn't always guarantee survival so it's not just about the baby. Lily is correct,delivery is the solution not deliberate killing of the child/fetus (abortion)
Lynne, and YOU are 100% wrong. Of course you dont actually know what the discussion is about, so as typical, you are just talking out your ass Skankdawg.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time? Yes it was.
<quoted text>
Abortion IS a medical treatment. You can try to twist that all you like, but facts are facts.
<quoted text>
Nobody's stopping you from homeschooling. You're not forced to immunize anyone.
<quoted text>
VERY stupid blanket statement. No, you are NOT forced to get shots in the medical field in general.
You ARE free to seek other employment if you dont want to deal with the requirements of a chosen field.
Guaranteed NOBODY is going to give a damn if you homeschool OR quit your job.
<quoted text>
Your right to WHAT? Nobodys forcing you to go the natural route. You're free to do whatever you want to your own body. Nobody cares.
<quoted text>
@@ And you are pro-hysterical nonsense.
Slavery was NEVER okay. Get THAT straight. I don't care if it was done then or not. Wrong is wrong. Don't tell me that those people back then didn't "know" what they were doing to blacks was wrong. They did and didnt care just like you proaborts are.today regarding killing via abortion..

So you think killing via abortion is a medical decision.Is a back alley abortion a medical decision?.

Why do you think what Gosnell did was sickening? The woman made a "medical decision"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You've asked this so many times and received the same answer everytime. She should get the very same time anyone killing their child should.
So you would subject a woman to life in prison because she had an abortion.

You're a SICK fk Skankdawg.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is speaking of miscarriage either. The DISCUSSION you're trying to twist, was the idiot boy's comments calling people "baby killers".
NOBODY is talking about "killing babies" Skanky.
Your desperate, but futile attemts at starting shit have failed again.
Abortion stops a beating heart. Your claim is that it is not a baby being killed during an abortion.

Sue had a miscarriage. Was that not her baby? Yes or no?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

I wouldn't mind sex weeks...
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You never know, God just may take you up on that and God just may call you in four to sex weeks, better get prepared.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>My location is always hidden.
Bullshit. Unless you're posting under one of your other trolling names, you NEVER hide your ISP.
The one it usually shows is not my location anyway.
Unless you're manipulating it, it IS your ISP location, which is close to where you live. That's how it works Skanky.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you support restrictions on elective abortions?
Others pregnancies are not your business remember? Nobody cares what YOU think.
good question. what are nosy parkers like katie sticking their nose into other people's pregnancies for?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> My sister in law had a miscarriage four years ago.. She has no other children. She continues to get pregnant unsuccessfully. She never got to find out the sex of her child. She, every year on the expected due date, counts how old her child would've been had he/she not died.
Your sister in law hass SERIOUSLY mental health issues Skanky. That runs in your families it seems.

The rest of your ridiculous fiction was deleted for stupidity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
LOL interesting. All the judge its...but total silence addressing my posts.
;)
Funny, I see plenty of people ridiculing your posts LOL
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne, and YOU are 100% wrong. Of course you dont actually know what the discussion is about, so as typical, you are just talking out your ass Skankdawg.
Yes I do. I read the discussion.

Delivering the late term baby not killing(abortion) is the solution to pre-eclampsia...WORST case scenerio

STO was bsing that that baby had to be aborted due to that condition.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
"I lost the pregnancy" is a MUCH more common one.
Said no one ever. You just outed yourself, bhitler.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Tell my sister in law that getting pregnant isn't some" big miracle". Shes desperately trying to :/ and isn't.
With the mental illness that runs in your familiy, that's likely for the best.

Why isn't she adopting one of the thousands of kids that need a home?
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I've answered why I support restricting abortion on viable fetuses. All our civil rights come with responsibilities and restrictions.
However, I also agree with the exception that is included regarding women's health/life being in danger. If woman is in danger of imminent death get that fetus out of her now! If it's delivery or D&E, doesn't matter. So long as the woman gets to decide.
Who's doing the judging besides you?
Here's a bumper sticker I saw today for the first time. A monster truck driving over a pile of sticks. The caption says, "I don't care about your stick-figure family." Welcome to America. Where nobody cares about anyone else, unless they're a fetus.
so what you are saying is it's ok to be a nosy parker about someone else's pregnancy, as long as it's for reasons "you" agree with.

got it.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would subject a woman to life in prison because she had an abortion.
You're a SICK fk Skankdawg.
Bet our abortion rates wouldnt be in the millions annually if a woman faced prison. She SUDDENLY would have to learn to prevent pregnancy . I bet she'd learn fast.

Now...well...she can act irresponsibly ...because she can alway have a killing back up plan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the spelling of your name keep changing?
Becasue she's not smart enough to spell it right twice in a row? <<GRIN>>

My personal opinion is Skanky thinks it makes her old posts harder to fine. She's wrong about that too LOL!
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
good question. what are nosy parkers like katie sticking their nose into other people's pregnancies for?
Miss Katie isn't the only so called pro-choicer that wants/agrees with restrictions(aka FORCING women to gestate an unwanted "ZEF").

Such hypocrites.

Apparently it IS thsir business what others choose.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>No, I said an autopsy wasn't done.
Get a life son, you're obsessing over some REALLY stupid shit.
don't tell me to get a life. and don't ever tell me i don't know what you said -

post no. 288081 =

"since there was no autopsy, why would you take the word of people that 'never examined the child' over the hospital statement and that of the spokesperson for the family?"

btw, not one of you ever came across with any official hospital statement, despite numerous prompts.

and you were also wrong about the very real possibility that the child was extremely premature.
want to deny you never said that now?

you're being mocked. like it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You need to update your baiting tactics. This one has been recycled one too many times by you.
What woman will say to me that her miscarriage wasn't her child or that it didn't die?
Many actually. As you've been told AND shown before, MANY women wont claim their "child" died after a miscarriage.

I can't imagine ANY woman saying "my baby died", when it wasn't even born.

"We lost the pregnancy" is the most common I've ever heard, including from my mother. In FACT, most Orthodox Jewish women will NEVER say that a baby died, because its NOT a baby. A baby is born.

"I lost a baby" or "my baby died" and "I lost a pregnancy" is two VERY different things.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Pregnancy is a state of being.
"A state of being". "being" WHAT Skanky?

Being PREGNANT.

Pregnancy is a medical condition.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••