Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,589
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
worships reality

United States

#292080 Apr 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Why? Here you are, and you've never had a fu**ing clue in your tawdry little life.
Legally, there is no such thing as deadly force against a fetus, as the fetus is not a legal person. A woman--just like a man--can assess a medical condition and whether they wish to treat it or not based on risk factors; she loses no autonomy just because her uterus works.
<quoted text>
a dog isn't a legal person either but there is such a thing as deadly force against a dog you moronic twit you.
we all know what a woman's legal rights currently are. we didn't need you to tell us.
katie was making an 'abortion as self defense' analogy. it failed.
the right to abortion "post viability" is rooted in the concept of self defense as it is allowed when the pregnancy is a medically established threat to the woman's life. the right to abortion previability, absent any such threat, is not rooted in self defense as katie claimed, but rather in the right to privacy.
remember what I said about only weighing in when you know what you're talking about? use it again here, idiot.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#292081 Apr 10, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you're funny. do you think the concept or the definition of self defense ( the right to defend one's person or property against a perceived threat ) changes because it may be used in a medical context?
in the case of abortion and the right to terminate a fetus "postviability", that right is, as I said,
Is rooted firmly in the concept of self defense. the previability right to abortion however, is not. and that is what you tried to claim.
read and learn:
http://www.harvardlawreview.org/issues/120/ma...
Isn't it obvious that abortion and surgery is evil
made up by nazi germans. We are all so gullable.
We let doctors hurt us. They are full of it.
Bitbybit

Falls City, NE

#292082 Apr 10, 2013

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#292083 Apr 10, 2013
Nope, fucwit, wrong again. You can be charged with cruelty to animals or destruction of property, not "lethal force."

As for the argument, she's still right. RvW was based on privacy AND the womans medical decision--which is private. Even when abortion was illegal, exceptions were made for self-defense, idiot. RvW just took the decision as to risk-assessment from the doctor and gave it to the woman, in the first trimester. Any decision of the woman to bort is based on protecting her life, be it medicaly, economically, or personal plans. No woman has to give up her life--on any level--just because she gets pregnant.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
a dog isn't a legal person either but there is such a thing as deadly force against a dog you moronic twit you.
we all know what a woman's legal rights currently are. we didn't need you to tell us.
katie was making an 'abortion as self defense' analogy. it failed.
the right to abortion "post viability" is rooted in the concept of self defense as it is allowed when the pregnancy is a medically established threat to the woman's life. the right to abortion previability, absent any such threat, is not rooted in self defense as katie claimed, but rather in the right to privacy.
remember what I said about only weighing in when you know what you're talking about? use it again here, idiot.

Indianapolis

#292084 Apr 10, 2013
It's voluntary. By all means, don't have any life-saving surgery.

BTW--urgery has been performed for millennia.
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it obvious that abortion and surgery is evil
made up by nazi germans. We are all so gullable.
We let doctors hurt us. They are full of it.

Indianapolis

#292085 Apr 10, 2013
Are alien fetuses sacred too?
Bitbybit wrote:
Anonymous

Twinsburg, OH

#292087 Apr 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Nope, fucwit, wrong again. You can be charged with cruelty to animals or destruction of property, not "lethal force."
As for the argument, she's still right. RvW was based on privacy AND the womans medical decision--which is private. Even when abortion was illegal, exceptions were made for self-defense, idiot. RvW just took the decision as to risk-assessment from the doctor and gave it to the woman, in the first trimester. Any decision of the woman to bort is based on protecting her life, be it medicaly, economically, or personal plans. No woman has to give up her life--on any level--just because she gets pregnant.
<quoted text>
oh quiet down......
Anonymous

Twinsburg, OH

#292088 Apr 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The desperation of the fetus worshippers is pathetic.
"fetus worshipers?" ???

wait, so if your spouse has a baby, say at 6 months in, you wouldnt be put off by people saying to you "Oh stop with your "fetus worship"!

YOU were a fetus once ass..........whats next, "stop with your baby worship, it's not a person until it has personality & can take care of itself!"

idiot
Anonymous

Twinsburg, OH

#292089 Apr 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="cpeter131
3"]Are alien fetuses sacred too?
<quoted text>[/QUOTE]

simmer, please

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#292090 Apr 10, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
"fetus worshipers?" ???
wait, so if your spouse has a baby, say at 6 months in, you wouldnt be put off by people saying to you "Oh stop with your "fetus worship"!
YOU were a fetus once ass..........whats next, "stop with your baby worship, it's not a person until it has personality & can take care of itself!"
idiot
Says the idiot who can't remember that I'm a woman.

My spouse is a man. I hate to tell you this, but men can't have get pregnant. Go back to school, Little Boy.

After birth, it's no longer a fetus, Moron.
Anonymous

Twinsburg, OH

#292091 Apr 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
My spouse is a man. I hate to tell you this, but men can't have get pregnant. Go back to school, Little Boy.
yes, but "fetus" is just one phase of human life, just as babies are one, children, teens, adult, etc.........these are processes of GROWTH in our lives. That's one reason a fetus is a person

but answer my question. You have kids? Would you not get upset if your man felt up on your belly, as your CHILD was kicking (sorry, your FETUS) & someone said, "Oh Bitner, Mr. Bitner, stop with your "FETUS worship""..........w ould that not upset you?

was your FETUS more than just that??

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#292092 Apr 10, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, but "fetus" is just one phase of human life, just as babies are one, children, teens, adult, etc.........these are processes of GROWTH in our lives. That's one reason a fetus is a person
but answer my question. You have kids? Would you not get upset if your man felt up on your belly, as your CHILD was kicking (sorry, your FETUS) & someone said, "Oh Bitner, Mr. Bitner, stop with your "FETUS worship""..........w ould that not upset you?
was your FETUS more than just that??
The example you gave is not what I'm talking about when I say fetus worship, so your "point" is moot.

Yes, I have children. I've told you THAT before, too. You obviously suffer from CRS.

They're all adults now, and unlike you they act like it.

When I was pregnant, I used the proper terms, embryo and fetus, depending on gestational age.
worships reality

AOL

#292093 Apr 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not the original question. I already answered the original.
i was referring to my original question, which you never answered.
do you want to take a crack at it ? or are you going to turtle like you always do in the face of a difficult question?
worships reality

AOL

#292094 Apr 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"can't have get pregnant"?

who needs to go back to school?
worships reality

AOL

#292095 Apr 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
ANNNDDDDDDDDDD, your definition of self-defense is still irrelevant. Women can use their OWN standards to decide if they wish to take the risks of pregnancy, not yours. In the first trimester, they don't even have to give a reason.
<quoted text>
sure they can use their own standards. but their right to choose to abort pre viability is based on the right to privacy. it has nothing to do with self defense as katie claimed.
still fishin'...and still stupid.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#292096 Apr 10, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
i was referring to my original question, which you never answered.
do you want to take a crack at it ? or are you going to turtle like you always do in the face of a difficult question?
I don't care about your questions. You're just a troll.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#292097 Apr 10, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"can't have get pregnant"?
who needs to go back to school?
Is whining about an editing error really the best you've got?

LOL, thank you for illustrating my previous point so well.
worships reality

AOL

#292098 Apr 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
nope shit for brains. even in cases of unwarranted lethal force against born persons, the perpetrator, unless they are a law enforcement officer, is also not charged with "lethal force" but rather a separate crime.
and lest we forget your original claim, that there was no such thing as deadly force against a dog because they were not a "person".

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/local/dog-...

wrong again you horse's ass. how does it taste?
As for the argument, she's still right. RvW was based on privacy AND the womans medical decision--which is private.
except that's not what she said shit for brains. she tried to tie the right to abort to self defense.

Even when abortion was illegal, exceptions were made for self-defense, idiot.
even now exceptions are made for self defense you ignorant wretch.
what's your point?
katie wasn't talking about exceptions though. she was trying to make the claim that the right to abort pre viability was rooted in self defense. wrong.

RvW just took the decision as to risk-assessment from the doctor and gave it to the woman, in the first trimester. Any decision of the woman to bort is based on protecting her life, be it medicaly, economically, or personal plans. No woman has to give up her life--on any level--just because she gets pregnant.
<quoted text>
her decision to abort may very well be based on protecting her life. it may also be based on the fact that she's worried she won't fit into that new dress she just bought. but her "right" to choose to abort pre viability is based on her right to privacy, not self defense. want to hear it again, you dumb pansy?
worships reality

AOL

#292099 Apr 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about your questions. You're just a troll.
troll...sure.
one day you'll find your spine. not anytime soon though.
worships reality

AOL

#292100 Apr 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Is whining about an editing error really the best you've got?
LOL, thank you for illustrating my previous point so well.
all idiots call mistakes like that "editing errors".

you're an idiot. back to school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Cheech the Conser... 283,302
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Teaman 1,143,683
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Fair Game 48,532
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Subduction Zone 127,547
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 32 min Ronald 2,789
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 35 min Foster 137
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Jay 163,105
Obama: Americans want 'new car smell' in 2016 40 min Just a thought 18
Republican Party shifts on immigration with hig... 43 min Foster 12
Holder: We're Not Done Investigating Ferguson P... 1 hr Just a thought 46
White House pressures Chuck Hagel to resign as ... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 23

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE