Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310338 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Katie

Spanaway, WA

#286018 Feb 23, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
When the society you live in puts NO value on the unborn LIFE, then there will always be guys like Gosnell.
Who says society "...puts NO value on the unborn LIFE..."? Names, cities, towns, states, etc. Who are these societies? Where do they live? What corporations do they run? What laws do they make or break on a regular basis?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#286019 Feb 23, 2013
My mother was, my father wasn't. Who cares? My family never pretended we were perfect. We never aspired to be "leave it to beaver".
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Cpeter: That's what your parents told you, and proabobly told each other.
Yes. Why would they lie?
To people like you with dirty minds, everything is dirty.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286020 Feb 23, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says society "...puts NO value on the unborn LIFE..."? Names, cities, towns, states, etc. Who are these societies? Where do they live? What corporations do they run? What laws do they make or break on a regular basis?
The Supreme Court for one. Abortion providers, moms who don't want their babies to be born, one million moms a year put no value on their unborn babies.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286022 Feb 23, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, just like I have to narrow-mindedly believe Roeder represents all you PLers.
Or I can get all the angles and see the big picture and Roeder's place in it.
Don't you believe PP and Guttmacher?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286023 Feb 23, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The former illegally, the latter legally. We were talking about the legality of certain abortion procedures, lest you forgot.
Why were Gosnell's LTAs illegal and Tiller's weren't?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#286024 Feb 23, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
When the society you live in puts NO value on the unborn LIFE, then there will always be guys like Gosnell.
((yawn))
STO

Vallejo, CA

#286026 Feb 23, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't answer. He's just tosses sh^t out there.

He's letting you and me live, ya know -- hardy-har-har.
Gtown71

United States

#286028 Feb 23, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were smart enough not to laugh out loud, why weren't you smart enough not to say it out loud?
Good point!!! Sorry mam, but I've been in a playful mood today :)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#286029 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think a four inch baby looks like?
I've never seen a "baby" that was only 4 inches. I do know that a 14 week fetus is not "fully formed".
STO

Vallejo, CA

#286030 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Go find out. You can research on line. Why do you ask questions you can go find the answers to, all by your lonesome?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#286031 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Your deliberate ignorance is sad.

The former was operating outside the law, the latter within it.

Why do you ask such stupid questions?

By the way, I didn't say all of Gosnell's were illegal. Some of them may not have been. Although, given that his clinic was also being run illegally, that's not likely.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#286032 Feb 23, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie shared that she is going through menopause.
At that stage of human life, is Katie becoming less fully formed? Once she has made it through menopause, will you consider her "not fully formed"?
Your post makes no sense.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#286033 Feb 23, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your deliberate ignorance is sad.
The former was operating outside the law, the latter within it.
Why do you ask such stupid questions?
By the way, I didn't say all of Gosnell's were illegal. Some of them may not have been. Although, given that his clinic was also being run illegally, that's not likely.
Given the unsanitary condition of his "clinic", I'd guess no medical procedure would have been given the legal okay. Not even bandaging a scraped knee.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#286034 Feb 23, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point!!! Sorry mam, but I've been in a playful mood today :)
You're socially retarded.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#286035 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not working abortions are on the rise and STDs are epidemic.
Good job.
"It's not working abortions are on the rise..."

No they're not.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#286036 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court for one. Abortion providers, moms who don't want their babies to be born, one million moms a year put no value on their unborn babies.
Is the Supreme Court "society"? Gtown said, "...the society you live in..." Are you saying Gtown lives in the Supreme Court?

<shrug>
It's what happens when things are taken out of context like you regularly do.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#286037 Feb 23, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't answer. He's just tosses sh^t out there.
He's letting you and me live, ya know -- hardy-har-har.
LOLOL

!!
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#286038 Feb 23, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the mirror, you'll see one who doesn't value life. Ever watch MSNBC? The talk show hosts on that network do not value life. Many,many more, movie stars tv stars. Ever watch the View? Whoopi is so hatefilled and disrespectful, along with the other *ladies*.
If you were really La, you wouldn't presume such idiotic things about me.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#286039 Feb 23, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Go find out. You can research on line. Why do you ask questions you can go find the answers to, all by your lonesome?
As far as the abortions go, only the ones done after 24 weeks were illegal unless the mother's health was at stake. All of Tiller's form letters said the reason for the late abortions was for the woman's health.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#286040 Feb 23, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a stillborn a dead baby or a dead fetus? It never drew its first breath. We all know emotionally it's a dead baby. What is it medically? Legally?
It is a human being. It should be baptized.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Coffee Party 336,628
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min dem 1,263,759
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min litesong 54,356
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Coffee Party 194,519
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min LeDuped 190,067
News Trump lashes out at lawyer over breast pump 16 min Urineidiot 24
News Boy Scouts of America ends ban on gay adults 17 min Buford 62
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min messianic114 171,787
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 23 min LeDuped 646
More from around the web