Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,067
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Gtown71

United States

#285991 Feb 23, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Yes he was. He was a killer for hire. No woman was hog tied and dragged into this mans office and forced to abort. He was sought out to kill their unborn child.
Was Tiller not aborted?:)
Sad, but to me it is the same deal, just a difference in time.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#285992 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the unborn get a choice?
Do the unformed, unaware, unknown and unknowing get a choice? In what? Conception? Normal/abnormal gestation? Induced/spontaneous abortion? Delivery?

Where you grant a choice? And to whom?
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#285993 Feb 23, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosnell murdered infants and at least one woman. Right? Tiller didn't murder anyone. He was murdered in church.
Ink, you really have no desire to examine your position. I do believe those of us on the PC side have and, for many of us, continue to.
You should try it.
A woman died while having her baby aborted. She's not the only woman who's died from an abortion. Babies are born alive and then killed after a botched abortion. Are you admitting that these Drs are murderers?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#285994 Feb 23, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosnell murdered infants and at least one woman. Right? Tiller didn't murder anyone. He was murdered in church.
Ink, you really have no desire to examine your position. I do believe those of us on the PC side have and, for many of us, continue to.
You should try it.
Gosnell was paid lots of money to perform late term abortions as did Tiller. Right?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#285995 Feb 23, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Yes he was. He was a killer for hire. No woman was hog tied and dragged into this mans office and forced to abort. He was sought out to kill their unborn child.
No, he was not. You are also lying. No surprise.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#285996 Feb 23, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Pro choice means that you support a womans choice to keep her baby alive,kill it or adopt out.
No it does not. It means one supports her right to make her OWN choice, independant of other's agendas.

What her choice IS , is irrelivant.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#285997 Feb 23, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
Makes you wonder what happened in Tiller's office when they slipped out alive.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#285998 Feb 23, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
truth be told, you ignored it twice.
and you should have ignored it a third time because this answer is hilariously ignorant.
legislation is not based on existing law. legislation
"is" law.
And somehow you are trying to equate this to mean it's based on "someone's" emotions. Their ideals. As if there were no basis in law included.

Will you, just once, post without deception of one sort or another?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#285999 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows political correctness has made us all a little crazy.
We all walk on eggshells afraid of saying anything that might be interpreted wrongly.
A sports announcer was nearly crucified for saying a woman in the stands was exceptionally beautiful even though her career took off because of the publicity.
Too many children call the shots in public schools because administrators don't want to make anyone mad.
Professional people have been fired from their jobs because they were smokers and wanted to smoke in their car on their own time during a break.
There's plenty more. It's all the same craziness.
There are extremes on both sides.

"We all walk on eggshells afraid of saying anything that might be interpreted wrongly."

But when you do interpret wrongly and are corrected (such as your confusion in equating the terms "proabortion" and "prochoice) you won't accept your mistake.

That's crazy.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286000 Feb 23, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Tiller not aborted?:)
Sad, but to me it is the same deal, just a difference in time.
No, he was not, because he was not a pregnancy.

You're not very bright, are you?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#286001 Feb 23, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> A woman died while having her baby aborted. She's not the only woman who's died from an abortion. Babies are born alive and then killed after a botched abortion. Are you admitting that these Drs are murderers?
What doctors?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#286002 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosnell, legal or illegal was doing the same thing as tiller and others. What a slimey bunch you defend.
What a slimey one you are for lying and repeating lies. Have you no shame at all?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#286003 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosnell was paid lots of money to perform late term abortions as did Tiller. Right?
From what I know, Gosnell performed illegal abortions, murdered infants, and murdered at least one woman.

Tiller did none of the above.
Gtown71

United States

#286004 Feb 23, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the unformed, unaware, unknown and unknowing get a choice? In what? Conception? Normal/abnormal gestation? Induced/spontaneous abortion? Delivery?
Where you grant a choice? And to whom?
You just described yourself and many others on here, and we let y'all live. L, but not outloud. Lol
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#286005 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read the statistics from Guttmacher and even they list health of the baby as extremely low reasons for abortion. They list various reasons of convenience very high.
Real women's real stories with Dr. Tiller, with the D&X and D&E procedures, with real issues have provided their stories. These have been linked here more than a few times over the years.

But you've never bothered to read 'em. Yet you smugly claim you "know" these were for convenience. You post like you know, but you don't. Like I said.

All you do is judge.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286006 Feb 23, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Pro choice means that you support a womans choice to keep her baby alive,kill it or adopt out.
Anti-choice means that you don't want her having a choice to do one of those thing(killing).
Which are you? Pro choice or anti choice?
Wrong. Pro-choice means we support her RIGHT to make her OWN choice.

And adoption is not a reproductive choice, it's a parenting choice. It has nothing to do with a pregnancy.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#286007 Feb 23, 2013
Why would we want to be?
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
How come gay guys are never prudes?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#286008 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The former illegally, the latter legally. We were talking about the legality of certain abortion procedures, lest you forgot.
Gtown71

United States

#286009 Feb 23, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I know, Gosnell performed illegal abortions, murdered infants, and murdered at least one woman.
Tiller did none of the above.
When the society you live in puts NO value on the unborn LIFE, then there will always be guys like Gosnell.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#286010 Feb 23, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he was not, because he was not a pregnancy.
You're not very bright, are you?
Just given the child-like grammar mistakes, the inablitliy to distinguish one simple concept from another, as well as the inappropriate emotional outbursts, I think Gtown has a special needs issue. I asked him once if he was ever diagnosed with a disability. No answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min kij 1,155,764
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Chimney1 133,935
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 10 min Enter 120
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Guru 182,062
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 24 min Cat74 1,659
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 25 min Enter 272
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 30 min Ju Ju Bean 294,337
Obama personal chef to hang up apron after 6 years 1 hr Stupid old flag 4
Who hacked Sony becomes Internet's new mystery 1 hr positronium 6
More from around the web