Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,110
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285720 Feb 22, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question. Instead, you're trying to assassinate my character, marginalize, and destroy me just because I don't agree a frozen embryo or fertilized egg is a baby.
What do you think should be done with all the tens of thousands of frozen embryos that no one has plans for?
Are you even tring to pay attention?
We can only hope if the same frozen embryo becomes fertilized by the same sperm donor, sisters and brothers won't be marrying each other.

What do you see as the purpose of frozen embryos? It's a serious question.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#285721 Feb 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't see any links Eddie. PM it to me maybe? Please and thank you LOL!
Sent.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#285722 Feb 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that you felt a woman should be able to have an abortion at any time. If you changed your mind, then how do you feel now. Feel free to make your stance clear.
Those were my exact words? When did I say that? Feel free to provide a link, or even an approximate date.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285723 Feb 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't lie. You are the one lying.
No, I don't know you, and you don't know me.
I've never had an abortion.
Funny you would say that. You judged me as a liar but you don't know me either.
worships reality

United States

#285724 Feb 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
So, be amused, Troll. I really couldn't care less. You're meaningless.
is there a reason you refuse to answer?

you are pusillanimous and you lie. a stellar combination.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#285725 Feb 22, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
16 week x-ray of a fetus.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
How can anyone condone destroying a developing human being?
Medical professionals do not x-ray pregnant women.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285726 Feb 22, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
The AC side will never get that we, on the PC side, don't condone or condemn abortion. It's a civil rights issue.
Are you one who would deny a woman her choice in the case of a life threatening pregnancy?
The South once thought slavery was a civil rights issue too, only slaves didn't have any rights either and slavery was legal.

It's been said the moral test of any society is how it treats its most vulnerable members.

The unborn are society's most vulnerable members.
worships reality

United States

#285727 Feb 22, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Contraception is evil? I bet sex is evil in your world unless it's done how you please, also.
jonnycakes is full of you. you said so yourself.
ooo-ga !!!
STO

Vallejo, CA

#285728 Feb 22, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the real question is have YOU ever watched Fox News? Because it seems the ones who complain the loudest admit they've never watched it.
No other news outlet that I know of always has both points of view represented on any issue.
The statistics show O'Reilly, for example, is the most watched cable news source on television and has an audience comprised of more moderate democrats and independents combined than conservatives. It is also syndicated around the world.
In other words, a lot of people watch it. Guess they all must be morons.
Yeah, I watch Fox News, now and then. They are way far right. They ridicule the president no matter what he says or does. Made a big deal out of his golf game with Tiger Woods. That kind of stuff is a waste of time, imo. Congress is hardly working, this year.

MSNBC is obviously more left. Yes, they did make fun of Rubio for grabbing his bottle of water. He didn't really say anything different than Romney during Romney's campaign. No real new ideas there.

Do you ever catch Demoncracy Now, with Amy Goodman? Imo, that newcast is fair. They bring folks on who criticize both sids. Obama for drone strikes and the iffy legality of killing American citizen's on foreign soil. I'm surprised the Republicans haven't gotten on board with the criticism. Seems only Democrats are asking questions and challenging the president's authority on that matter.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285729 Feb 22, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
There should be a law saying no abortion after ??? Two months? Three months?
The morning after pill is available the very next day. The zygote hasn't even begun to divide yet.

Exactly how all the cells know what to do is unknown. But some scientists would have you believe they have it all figured out.

Bring up the concept of "Intelligent Design" in the scientific world and see what happens. Free thought is expelled and anyone who dares think outside the box pays dearly professionally.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#285730 Feb 22, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
They want to force us to believe what they believe because they believe it. No different than forcing someone to paricipate in religious rituals when they don't subscribe to the religion.
Why don't they understand you can't force beliefs?
Like, I'll never convert to Catholicism or Hinduism. It's not gonna happen. Even if they tortured me, they'd likely get the answers they want, but that doesn't mean I'm converted.
Exactly, Sto.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#285731 Feb 22, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
We can only hope if the same frozen embryo becomes fertilized by the same sperm donor, sisters and brothers won't be marrying each other.
What do you see as the purpose of frozen embryos? It's a serious question.
My question was serious too: What do you think should be done with all the tens of thousands of frozen embryos that no one has plans for?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#285732 Feb 22, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
The South once thought slavery was a civil rights issue too, only slaves didn't have any rights either and slavery was legal.
It's been said the moral test of any society is how it treats its most vulnerable members.
The unborn are society's most vulnerable members.
Are you one who would deny a woman her choice in the case of a life threatening pregnancy?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285733 Feb 22, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
Medical professionals do not x-ray pregnant women.
Probably why it was an x-ray'ed stillborn or an aborted fetus still in one piece.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#285734 Feb 22, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text>How do we know? Your as hatefilled as the devil. Your a *dula* for the abortionist and helped kill many unborn.
That's not what a Doula does, Moron.

You know, because I say so. I have no reason to lie about it.

But what would you know about that, since you've admitted that you lie on Topix?
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285735 Feb 22, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I watch Fox News, now and then. They are way far right. They ridicule the president no matter what he says or does. Made a big deal out of his golf game with Tiger Woods. That kind of stuff is a waste of time, imo. Congress is hardly working, this year.
MSNBC is obviously more left. Yes, they did make fun of Rubio for grabbing his bottle of water. He didn't really say anything different than Romney during Romney's campaign. No real new ideas there.
Do you ever catch Demoncracy Now, with Amy Goodman? Imo, that newcast is fair. They bring folks on who criticize both sids. Obama for drone strikes and the iffy legality of killing American citizen's on foreign soil. I'm surprised the Republicans haven't gotten on board with the criticism. Seems only Democrats are asking questions and challenging the president's authority on that matter.
This president often brings the ridicule upon himself.

Even his obedient mainstream media is beginning to nip at his heels.

But ridiculing and discussing the realities of his policies and their unintended - or intended - consequences aren't the same.

If you want to see ridiculing, tune in to Chris Matthews sometime.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#285736 Feb 22, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you would say that. You judged me as a liar but you don't know me either.
Why would I say so if it wasn't true? What possible reason would a pro-choice woman have for lying about it? The answer is, none at all.

I judge you a liar, because you did lie. I saw you do it. Knowing you is irrelevant.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#285737 Feb 22, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
is there a reason you refuse to answer?
you are pusillanimous and you lie. a stellar combination.
I'm not, and I don't.

Why? Because it's irrelevant. Because people like you demand it. Take your pick. Like I said, I really couldn't care less. You're meaningless.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

#285738 Feb 22, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I would absolutely not deny a woman her own life in aborting a pregnancy. Neither in the case of rape or incest. This is where most pro-lifers stand, the only three exceptions.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#285739 Feb 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were my exact words? When did I say that? Feel free to provide a link, or even an approximate date.
That's the way I remember it. You can set us straight now if you haven't forgotten the question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 4 min woodtick57 285
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,156,256
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Coffee Party 294,866
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 10 min positronium 735
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 10 min Reverend Alan 3,142
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min IBdaMann 49,368
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min yep 165,550
Democrats optimistic on 2016 presidential chances 31 min Kid_Tomorrow 6
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 34 min Wolftracks 134,518
Clinton economic approach under scrutiny 1 hr Cat74 4
Yes-We-Can president faces twilight of maybes 9 hr Deo Vindice 5
More from around the web