Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,377)

Showing posts 267,521 - 267,540 of303,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Interesting guy

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Abortion is law. Arrest the ppl who think showing images of aborts on the street will chance laws.. This thread is pointless as well.
Obskeptic

Birmingham, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Being gay requires no validation. But the accusaion was that it's unnatural, and to that charge one must look at nature. According to the national geographic society, over a thousand species exhibit homosexuality, including our own. Homosexuality has been part of our own species aslong as there have been humans.
There are many species who self-abort. And you sure as fu** no nothing about monkeys. If an unattended youngling is discovered by other adults, they will kill and eat it.
<quoted text>
So now your saying that you not only want to see as many babies in the womb killed as women care too, but that you would like to be able to eat them as well by using monkey behavior to justify it? It is plain to see that a piston in the internal combustion engine is engineered for the cylinder of that motor, as the human reproduction engineering is designed to fit man to women.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
There are three sides to the human condition, a triangle, if you will - the emotional side, the intellectual side and the spiritual side. All three are necessary to achieve a sense of balance, wholeness and well-being.
When one side is missing or out of align, it affects the other two in some way or another.
Instead of spirituality being a fine line from mental illness, mental illness is the result of an unbalanced triangle, spirituality being one of those sides.
You forgot the physical. Your triangle is mis-shapen; your theories are archaic.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see it now. All them years I was feces for Jesus is cause I done read where He gone and killed a tree. Lol
I geuss atleast you are for certain against abortion right?
If killing a living tree bothers you .....
Are you trying to rationalize the killing done by your god, again?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
The employees of Planned Parenthood caught on camera in a contrived scenario and where they clearly broke the law weren't actors.
Who said "actors"?

Those videos are highly edited, and often don't show what claims are made about them. Often there is no evidence that the person on camera is really an employee, or saying what's in the audio portion of those highly edited videos. You can't see the words being formed by the lips of the person being accused. I think I've seen ONE video where the woman clearly did say what she was being accused of. One. The only thing "clear" about the rest of them is that the person behind the camera has something they are desperate to prove, but that they mostly fall short of that. Doesn't stop them from claiming they have proof, though.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Husker wrote:
We are not dogs or cats or even monkeys, we are made in God's Image and Likeness, we are Temples of the Holy Spirit. Dogs , cats aren't neither are baboons. When someone aborts an unborn child, they are destroying the Image and Likeness of God.
Oh PLEASE, Knutter, we are PEOPLE, not "temples," and we get to make our OWN decisions without some nosy male cleric telling us what to do.

Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, not required, no matter what your toxic church says. Get over it.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Forum wrote:
We have to repent our sins.
S.I.N.= Self-Inflicted NONSENSE

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, I didn't use the term, organizations. I spoke of programs. Example: the Waterboard program that Cheney liked so much. Hated it. The drone program that the Obama administration abuses is another. Hate it.
The list goes on.
You want conservative organizations that are funded by the government? Okay... What about private Christian schools, for one?
Yup. I said too. She ignored it - typically.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
This has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. As far as God and abortion goes, no one can say for certain how He feels about it. If He has a problem with abortion then He'll judge accordingly come judgement day.
Every day is judgement day.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
I find that, if you answer the door in a long black robe and ask them if they brought the goat for the sacrifice, they go way. Word gets around and other groups stay away too. Alternately, meet them with a "book of mormon" and tell them that the LDS has a wonderful plan for their life.
<quoted text>
LOL, have you ever seen this one?
http://caw.org/content/...

It's long, but hilarious.

I think you're right about them "spreading the word". One day, my oldest son was doing yard work. A couple of young men, clearly Mormon, came up behind him. He had no idea they were there, until one said "Excuse me.". Well, DS jumped, spun, and yelled "Holy Fuck!", he was so startled. LOL, I was watching from the window. They stepped back, but then gamely went into their spiel. After a few, my son said "Boy are you guys at the wrong house", and started to explain OUR religion to THEM. They left soon after, and then for years we didn't have any religious group at the door :)
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

lil Lily wrote:
If a fetus is viable, it won't die once removed from the NLS/the womb, even if it ALS to survive.
If a newborn infant is viable, it won't just survive ALS, but survive once removed from it.
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix

Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR B@stard go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.

Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately

Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just becouse it happens in nature doesn't make it natural.
Female animals cannot go to a doctor animal and have their babies aborted, and if their unborn baby dies, it is just like humans.
As far as a mother animal killing their young, well there are many answers given,for that, but again it is an unnatural event.
I'm all for anyone choosing to do whatever they wish, and as long as it doesn't effect me, then I am not to stop them.
For example if a person wants to make meth and the smoke it eat it, drink it, or whatever you do with it, then that's fine, but I should not want it to be legal, or atleast speak out against it, or try and vote against it.
People that wish to blow up their own house should be able to, as long as it doesn't effect others, and they don't expect insurance companies to pay for their mistakes, or the public to pay.
My deal is, on a public forum people may say their opinion, and they do.
There are many I don't agree with, and usualy keep scrolling.
If men and women waited untill married for sex, and then stayed faithful till death, and all lived this way, how many std's do you think there would be?
how would that effect our children at schools, our judicial system from juveniles to adults in jails and prisons?
what empact would it make on our country or our world?
People want the freedom to do as they please, when they please, and how they please, with No negative sideeffects, and I know becouse I are one. Lol
Yet there will always be negative side effects to sin, I wonder why that is???
"Just becouse it happens in nature doesn't make it natural."

Yes, actually, it does.

You're dumb as dirt.
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're right about them "spreading the word". One day, my oldest son was doing yard work. A couple of young men, clearly Mormon, came up behind him. He had no idea they were there, until one said "Excuse me.". Well, DS jumped, spun, and yelled "Holy Fuck!", he was so startled. LOL, I was watching from the window. They stepped back, but then gamely went into their spiel. After a few, my son said "Boy are you guys at the wrong house", and started to explain OUR religion to THEM. They left soon after, and then for years we didn't have any religious group at the door :)
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.

for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.

using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
using Topix

to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR B@stard go get your butt rammed..

Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing "logical" about your standpoint you idiot.
Abortion has been around since pregnancy has been, and we've lasted in a quite fine manner, not to MENTION the FACT that nobody's even REMOTELY suggested that women will or DO have abortions "every time".
Damn you say some STUPID shit.
And for MORE stupid shit, what "lifestyle" EXACTLY do those of us that are gay or lesbian live that would wipe out humanity dear?
You DO know that gays and lesbians can and DO procreate in the "natural" way when they want to have kids, right?
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!
"And for MORE stupid shit, what "lifestyle" EXACTLY do those of us that are gay or lesbian live that would wipe out humanity dear?"

Aww, come on foo, you know what "lifestyle" they are talking about.... dating, falling in love, going to work, establishing a home, caring about and for another person, having children, adopting children, raising children, growing old together, etc....... What IS wrong with your kind?????
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
"And for MORE stupid shit, what "lifestyle" EXACTLY do those of us that are gay or lesbian live that would wipe out humanity dear?"
Aww, come on foo, you know what "lifestyle" they are talking about.... dating, falling in love, going to work, establishing a home, caring about and for another person, having children, adopting children, raising children, growing old together, etc....... What IS wrong with your kind?????
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.

using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
using Topix

MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.

using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
using Topix

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Every day is judgement day.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PLEASE, Knutter, we are PEOPLE, not "temples," and we get to make our OWN decisions without some nosy male cleric telling us what to do.
Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, not required, no matter what your toxic church says. Get over it.
1 CORINTHIANS
CHAPTER 7
Now concerning the things whereof you wrote to me :
it is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2 But for fear of fornication, let every man have
his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
5 Defraud not one another, except, perhaps by consent,
for a time, that you may give yourselves to prayer;
and return together again, lest Satan tempt you for
your incontinency.
34 And the unmarried woman and the virgin thinketh on
the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in
body and in spirit. But she that is married thinketh
on the things of the world, how she may please her
husband.
35 And this I speak for your profit : not to cast a
snare upon you but for that which is decent, and
which may give you power to attend upon the Lord,
without impediment.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I hope that everyone is reporting every post from MalbarCACA.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO Fuckyou AND the dead horse you keep beating on Lynniekins! Who do you think you are to even TRY to claim "you no longer have anything to do with it" when its MY posts you're trying to twist??
You are an arrogant bitch, and a VERY Stupid one.
YOU stuck your nose into MY discussion with Doc regarding his post and mine. I certainly DO have something to do with it, since its MY post you're trying to twist to suit YOUR agenda.
Just because you were PART of a discussion at one point, doesn't mean you OWN the discussion Lynniekins.
I'm REALLY sorry you're not capable of admitting you're wrong, unless of course Doc tells you its okay to say you're wrong of course. And even then you wont, you'll just ignore it or argue some more if he DARES to say something you dont completely approve of!
Doc said:
"But something like an artificial womb would change everything...and not just the concept of viability. Abortion would likely not even be an issue anymore."
My response was that abortion WOULD be an issue since it would STILL require a woman agreeing to USE an artifical womb, but I was agreeing that it would change everything by ADDING a choice for women considering abortion. It simply wouldn't automatically make abortion a non-issue however, for the same reasons women dont gestate and give their babies up for adoption now. Some women simply dont want to do that.
Doc acknowledged the point I made.
TECHNICALLY, he already corrected you, since you're trying to ignore that post of his in response to me.
But hey - dont let the FACTS get in the way of your bullshit Lynniekins.
You've just proven my point that you're incapable of rational, thoughtful or intelligent discussion. Thank you for that dear. ROFLMAO
Goo-Goo eyes seems to argue with herself. She pretends to be many people. Odd personality.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
For years we didn't have any religious group at the door.

Ain't that something. Everyone spread the word not to visit your house.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 267,521 - 267,540 of303,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••