Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
267,241 - 267,260 of 305,092 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but when I said "S O M E " hidus worship cows, according to "S O M E "websights, then it is a provable fact.
THe only thing that it proves, is that YOU are an idiot.
Many call themselves a christian, yet you only believe them when they tell you. If a person says he is a christian, yet hasn't been to any church meeting or gathering in 10 years, never reads a bible, or speaks of God, unless he is cursing God, yet he goes to every nba game, and can tell you every player and every position they have held since 1964, then it becomes rather clear who he worships.
People dont need to speak to others of their beliefs in G-d to be religous individuals. And WTF does the NBA have to do with it? You think religious folk cant like basketball??

You're a fool.
I have a Real God, and if you don't like me doing what I do, feel free to ignore me, or continue posting what you will, but I will comtinue to tell any and all, that want real hope, real change, and want a real God, who I believe, and who the bible believes that God is. Or they can get their info from folks like feces for Jesus, who claim someone who loves God, and how that God died for them so that they can have real life and that eternal, are arrogant idiots.
It all comes down to who Jesus is, to each and every person.
Always has, and always will, be about the one God sent to save the world from their sins.
@@ You ARE an arrogant idiot, but you're also a pious phony too.

The FACT is that your jesus is NOTHING to billions of people who believe in G-d, and G-d is just fine with that, regardless of what idiots like you claim.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, are you WILLINGLY lying or deliberately lying or what? Foo has never made the claims you're accusing her of. I've posted with Foo for a few years.
Ok sto -whatever you say, but the real sad thing is how much time you spend defending her, and amening her, but I have yet to see you defend your God, or amen Him. Even when your friend drags His wonderful name through the mud, you just continue to agree with them.

It is almost like they are heading down a road that YOU KNOW ends a mile away, with a 1000 mile drop off into fire, and they stop by to see you on their way and you never ever tell them what you KNOW.

Perhaps you have nothing to tell them?

Now you can attack me, or swell up like a frog, or you can ask yourself the same thing nicodemus had to ask himself, right after a man told him how everyone viewed him as a man of God, but didn't KNOW god.

Those God doesnt "know ", will here those words just before being cast into outer darkness "DEPART FROM ME YE WORKERS OF INIQUITY FOR I NEVER KNEW YOU! "

we have All been workers of iniquity, so it is those last 4 words that makea the difference.

I invite ALL people, even those who have claimed to be christians for years, even preachers, deacons, whatever's to KNOW that they KNOW GOD.

A person can know they are saved, just like they can know if they are 21 years old or not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, not only is it against nature itself,
Except its NOT against nature itself. Homosexuality is found in ALL aspects of Nature. G-d did it all dude, and He dont make mistakes, right?
but our country should be giving fanilies tax incentives, which does not apply to roomates. We should encourage strong fanilies, now more then ever, all hell has broke loose on the family unit.
Kids should be raised in the home with their birth parents.
Old people who had a spouse die, should not be forced to loose one of their checks, just becouse they get married.
We have young people shacking up, old people shacking up, and gays are the only one interested in getting married, and very few are interested in staying married.
What in the HELL is this idiot babbling about NOW? I deleted the balance of the stupidity because I swear the idiot's drunk and just typing random shit now.

STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, not only is it against nature itself, but our country should be giving fanilies tax incentives, which does not apply to roomates. We should encourage strong fanilies, now more then ever, all hell has broke loose on the family unit.
Kids should be raised in the home with their birth parents.
Old people who had a spouse die, should not be forced to loose one of their checks, just becouse they get married.
We have young people shacking up, old people shacking up, and gays are the only one interested in getting married, and very few are interested in staying married.
That is just leaving God out of it. Which is impossible.
have you seen any websight that says some hindus worship cows? If yes they are some websights, and youtube vids, then I didn't lie about it. Some do worship cows.
Most in the US claim to be a christian, but sadly they are like you sto.
No offence, but I feel the reason you clash with those who speak about their God, or like me give a testimony, is becouse you don't have a testimony.
Atleast when I asked you you didn't , so I pray the God you've heard about all your life becomes real to you, before your death.
If you remember, this is what Jesus told Nicodemus, a religious ruler who knew way more about the first five books of the bible then you or I ever will, yet he didn't know the God of that bible. That's what matters.
I met, and became a child of God, and then learned about Him.
Many learn about Him, but do not know Him.
Okay, so you don't have a legal argument. Didn't think you did. Just thought you might come up with something. Ya go nuthin'.

Oh, sure I have a testimony. I don't have a "conversion story". Already told you that.

You don't seem to "know the God of the Bible". You know what people have told you about the Bible. You have no interest in studying it and educating yourself. That's pretty obvious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok sto -whatever you say, but the real sad thing is how much time you spend defending her, and amening her, but I have yet to see you defend your God, or amen Him. Even when your friend drags His wonderful name through the mud, you just continue to agree with them.
Oh NOW you're trying to demean STO because you dont like how he does - or doesn't - discuss G-d? ROFLMAOOOOOOO!!!

Honey, STO doesn't NEED to defend G-d. G-d can defend himself quite nicely all on his own.

I'm not dragging anyone's name through the mud. STO beleives in Jesus, and I have all the respect in the world for him and for his views.

Unlike you, STO doesn't have a need to deman other faiths, or to try to invalidate them to make his appear strong. Even the RCC realises that faiths should walk hand in hand and work together for greater good - and disavows evangalizing of Jews and Muslims.

Witnessing and testimony AND your bible are not meant to be used as weapons to bludgeon others with you idiot.

Seriously dude? If YOU are an example of your version of chrisitanity, I dont know ANYONE that wants any part of that shit.

I invite ALL people, even those who have claimed to be christians for years, even preachers, deacons, whatever's to KNOW that they KNOW GOD.
A person can know they are saved, just like they can know if they are 21 years old or not.
Oh I know G-d. I simply know it aint your jebus - nor do I need to be saved to know G-d. That's YOUR delusion and you're welcome to it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
We've got to get up pretty late in the morning to put one over on Pollywog.
I keep hearing clicking noises when I try to use the phone. How about you?
Damn.....I need to work on my hang up skills....
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is almost like they are heading down a road that YOU KNOW ends a mile away, with a 1000 mile drop off into fire, and they stop by to see you on their way and you never ever tell them what you KNOW.
Perhaps you have nothing to tell them?
Now you can attack me, or swell up like a frog, or you can ask yourself the same thing nicodemus had to ask himself, right after a man told him how everyone viewed him as a man of God, but didn't KNOW god.
Those God doesnt "know ", will here those words just before being cast into outer darkness "DEPART FROM ME YE WORKERS OF INIQUITY FOR I NEVER KNEW YOU! "
we have All been workers of iniquity, so it is those last 4 words that makea the difference.
You invite them "to KNOW that they KNOW GOD."?

How do you know they don't know? I don't think you know what you even mean by that. What a garbled bunch of BS.

I don't need to defend YHVH. He's got that covered.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Just put your monitor in a large bag of rice; it'll dry out. Don't cook the rice first. I won't make that mistake again.....
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
DUDE!!!
You owe me a new monitor!
Hah-hah!

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Just put your monitor in a large bag of rice; it'll dry out. Don't cook the rice first. I won't make that mistake again.....
<quoted text>
Damned it!!!

That's TWO monitors(not the lizard) now!

I'll have y'all here know that this bottle of Thunderbird I'm tryin' to enjoy ain't cheap--even with the .38 caliber discount...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Damned it!!!
That's TWO monitors(not the lizard) now!
I'll have y'all here know that this bottle of Thunderbird I'm tryin' to enjoy ain't cheap--even with the .38 caliber discount...
Well damn son, when DID you switch off from the Mad Dawg twenny twenny?? Now THAT'S some vintage shit!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
If another Christian asked you why it was necessary Christ die for our sins, could you explain it to them?
Christ died for everyone.

Christians are just some of those "everyone ",that came to a place in their lives, where they realized that if there was a Real God, then they are in trouble, and accept by faith that Jesus is who He said He was.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well damn son, when DID you switch off from the Mad Dawg twenny twenny?? Now THAT'S some vintage shit!
Is you funnin' me sister?

Sheeit! Like anybody 'round these parts can afford themselves some M-D 20-20!

Heck that thar kid in the drive-thru liquor store kept on sayin' stuff like;

"Sir, I've got a perfectly good bottle of Jonnie Walker "Blue" label here. It's nearly two hundred dollars a bottle. It's yours if you'd like it..."

Sheeit! I dun said to him, "Boy, taint got no time to mess around with no high-class "liberal" hooch!
You dun give me my Thunderbird or I'm a gonna be ventilating your spleen there son!"
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
THe only thing that it proves, is that YOU are an idiot.
<quoted text>
People dont need to speak to others of their beliefs in G-d to be religous individuals. And WTF does the NBA have to do with it? You think religious folk cant like basketball??
You're a fool.
<quoted text>
@@ You ARE an arrogant idiot, but you're also a pious phony too.
The FACT is that your jesus is NOTHING to billions of people who believe in G-d, and G-d is just fine with that, regardless of what idiots like you claim.
I agree that many people are way more religious then I am, and yes a person can be very religious and not know or even want to know anything about Jesus, and yes their god is just fine with that.

Matter of fact, he is very happy with that.

Some pray many times a day to their god.
Some do many many good works for their god.

Yet the God of the bible, says our best days are filthy rags in His sight.

God loves Rightousness, but only those who have accepted Gods Perfect gift, are right ous in His eyes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ died for everyone.
Christians are just some of those "everyone ",that came to a place in their lives, where they realized that if there was a Real God, then they are in trouble, and accept by faith that Jesus is who He said He was.
Now try answering the question. Do you need it repeated?

"If another Christian asked you why it was necessary Christ die for our sins, could you explain it to them?"

My guess is you dont know. Pity that the Jewish girl knows more than you do about this.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you don't have a legal argument. Didn't think you did. Just thought you might come up with something. Ya go nuthin'.
Oh, sure I have a testimony. I don't have a "conversion story". Already told you that.
You don't seem to "know the God of the Bible". You know what people have told you about the Bible. You have no interest in studying it and educating yourself. That's pretty obvious.
Well sto, if you want to know if I want to learn from a person who says God is ok with abortion, and tries to use verses that say nothing about abortion, to back it up, then no, I don't want that kind of knowledge.

The Spirit of God dwells in all believers, and will lead them in into all truths.
He does that, through His power and His word, and if you don't think Gods Word is under attack, then just look at most "christian" book stores, and all the different versions.

Acts 8: 37 is one of my favorite verses to show how so many new versions have removed the verse entirely.

It could be, becouse it is one of tbe most important verses.
It could be becouse those who put more faith in baptizm, then God had influence on the versions.
It could be the god of this world, had an influence in those peoples lives.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Is you funnin' me sister?
Sheeit! Like anybody 'round these parts can afford themselves some M-D 20-20!
Heck that thar kid in the drive-thru liquor store kept on sayin' stuff like;
"Sir, I've got a perfectly good bottle of Jonnie Walker "Blue" label here. It's nearly two hundred dollars a bottle. It's yours if you'd like it..."
Sheeit! I dun said to him, "Boy, taint got no time to mess around with no high-class "liberal" hooch!
You dun give me my Thunderbird or I'm a gonna be ventilating your spleen there son!"
Ahhhh, ZZ Top. Brings back memories......

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You invite them "to KNOW that they KNOW GOD."?
How do you know they don't know? I don't think you know what you even mean by that. What a garbled bunch of BS.
I don't need to defend YHVH. He's got that covered.
What would you tell a christian, if they ask why Jesus had to die for their sins?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok sto -whatever you say, but the real sad thing is how much time you spend defending her, and amening her,
No the SAD thing is how much time YOU spend trying to invalidate other faiths, and lying about them. Some xian you are.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
When you breathe, do you wilt plants?
<quoted text>
You've lost your edge.

When your stalker found you, did you think he was cute and invite him in?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that many people are way more religious then I am, and yes a person can be very religious and not know or even want to know anything about Jesus, and yes their god is just fine with that.
Matter of fact, he is very happy with that.
Some pray many times a day to their god.
Some do many many good works for their god.
Yet the God of the bible, says our best days are filthy rags in His sight.
God loves Rightousness, but only those who have accepted Gods Perfect gift, are right ous in His eyes.
Again, you do NOT speak for G-d. DO try to remember that freak boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••