Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
265,961 - 265,980 of 305,163 Comments Last updated 35 min ago

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you explain Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani's plight to us. What was his oppressive crime?
You took one sentence out of context to change the meaning of the passage, and prove your bigotry. And yet when it's pointed out to you, you try to change the parameters of the discussion. How typically dishonest of you, Bigot.

Your kind of ignorance is dangerous.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Katie, that is a prophecy. Basically, God says, "if you don't stop doing X, this is what is going to happen to you."
It wouldn't be clear from reading that passage, alone. Ya gotta study the goings on over a few chapters/books.
Just so ya know.
So what was pulled from the Koran is any different? Someone pulls a few passages from the Koran and makes a blanket statement without knowing the context of it. Then they claim Christianity is so much more peaceful...? Like the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Salem Witch trials never ever happened? That's my only point.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
A sentence taken out of context. Here is the entire passage...
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter... But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful... If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
The non-bigotted go to the source. The bigotted go to sites that will only confirm their bigotry.
Or the bigots can just see what muslims do with americans, when they have a large knife or a large airplane.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? He's got nothing to do with what is being discussed.
Isn't he imprisioned with a death penalty hanging over his head for being an unbeliever? It goes right along with the Qur'an to punish the unbeliever.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the bigots can just see what muslims do with americans, when they have a large knife or a large airplane.
Those were terrorists. No religion is represented by it's extremists.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he imprisioned with a death penalty hanging over his head for being an unbeliever? It goes right along with the Qur'an to punish the unbeliever.
No. He was charged with apostasy, served a three year sentence, and has since been released.

Still, that wasn't the subject. An accusation was made about killing all who won't convert, not Muslims who leave the faith.

As I said, your kind of ignorance is dangerous.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So what was pulled from the Koran is any different? Someone pulls a few passages from the Koran and makes a blanket statement without knowing the context of it. Then they claim Christianity is so much more peaceful...? Like the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Salem Witch trials never ever happened? That's my only point.
Oh, I know.

Actually, if you want scandal, read the OT. God's people committed every atrocity in the book. Broke every Law. There's murder, rape, prostitution, adultery, incest, lying, cheating, stealing, idolatry, child sacrifice. Look at what David did to Uriah, his most loyal soldier. Messed up, I tell ya.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I know.
Actually, if you want scandal, read the OT. God's people committed every atrocity in the book. Broke every Law. There's murder, rape, prostitution, adultery, incest, lying, cheating, stealing, idolatry, child sacrifice. Look at what David did to Uriah, his most loyal soldier. Messed up, I tell ya.
Yes, and after all of that God still loved us all enough to send His only begotten son to die for our sins.
Do you ever tell anyone about this part?
what did God say about david?
Out of all david did, having uriah killed was the only thing God mentions, when all is said and done.

Do you live in you moms basement? Lol

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I to have had animals in my life, that I thought very highly of, and we don't know for certain all that Heaven will be, but only what the bible teaches. If it were up to us, we would have all that makes us happy, but their are some people who had a child hurt or killed by some dogs, and I doubt heaven would be heaven if those dogs were there?
Plus, if all dogs go to heaven, don't you think it would make micheal vick nervous, if he makes the cut? Lol
You're an idiot son.
I know you remember him, he was raked over the coals for doing to dogs, what is legal to do with unborn babes.
Aaaaaaand you go from idiot to moron in 2.4 seconds flat.

Since when are fetus fights legal?? Or are you claiming its legal to use fetus's for baiting dog fighting?

.....now THERE'S a visual....
There are things in this life that we don't want to see, abortion is one of those things.
ROFLMAO So who's holding a gun to your head and making you look at something that's none of your damn business to begin with?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus many share a different view of vikings then you.
Not anyone with a working knowledge of actual HISTORY doesn't.
Keep trying though, and sooner or later, you might catch me lying on purpose, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.:)
Son, you really should consider admitting to lying. Because if you're NOT purposfully lying, then you're a MUCH bigger idiot than we've given you credit for.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is much I don't know about the world, or Heaven to come, but I do know that there is a God.
as far as evolution, no matter how you word it, it is against the word of God. I stand on Gods word by faith, just like those who stand on evolution.
No one has ever seen anything evolve from one thing into another.
It is mainly based on Darwin, who even admitted it was all just his opinion.
He was no different then many others. He didn't like what thus saith the Lord, so he took a walk, and watched nature.
How this looked like that, but to say certain animals are our ancestors is pretty far fetched.
God said if any believe on Him, it must be by faith.
Evolution says we have the answers, but one still must believe by faith.
Dr. Kent Hovind has many vids on evolution, dinos, creation, etc. They are very interesting to say the least.
He talks alot about how earth was before the flood. An atheist used his geuss on how the earth was before.
He built a 3 story high glass building, and pumped in all that Dr. Hovind said. Oxygen levels, etc. He planted a cherry tomato plant in the middle of the building, and the plant grew extremly tall, and produced over 900 pounds of tomatos.
Bigger plants equals bigger animals to eat those plants.
Dinos were on the ark, they only had to have two small ones pink one and a blue one, which is what I feel you have the biggest problem with.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

OMG You've OUTDONE YOUR OWN STUPIDITY with this crap!!

You DO know Hovid is in jail for ripping off idiots like you right?

There was no atheist, no tomato's those were just stories he told that were lies.

http://www.bibleandscience.com/otherviews/hov...

Son, you're f'd in the head.

But thanks for the laugh!

You MUST like having people believe you're a moron, you work VERY hard at it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is astounding. Your naivete is sad.
Isn't it tho!? LOLOL As if ANYONE WITH A BRAIN would take HOVID seriously! LOLOLOL I'm just cracking up here at that stupidity!!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
OMG You've OUTDONE YOUR OWN STUPIDITY with this crap!!
You DO know Hovid is in jail for ripping off idiots like you right?
There was no atheist, no tomato's those were just stories he told that were lies.
http://www.bibleandscience.com/otherviews/hov...
Son, you're f'd in the head.
But thanks for the laugh!
You MUST like having people believe you're a moron, you work VERY hard at it!
He is in prison, for standing up for what he believes in. Unlike plannes parenthood, they want him to pay taxes on all of the money he takes in.

He encourages people to copy his videos and give tbem away.

As far as people making lots of money on the backs of ignorant people, that would be planned parenthood raking in lots of free money.

I've even heard that some people are so out of their mind, that thet send them money out of their own pockets.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have read, Viking women had a pretty mundane life ing for the children,running the house and farming.
As usual, you havent read much, and ignored what you didn't like.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/vikings/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a big guy, and my mother has been dead for 20 years, so it would be hard for me to still be on her tit, but sto has a right to say whatever he wishes. I do have a feeling he would not be so free to speak this way, if we were face to face, but I also say things on an open forum that I wouldn't say face to face. Wea all do.
Maybe YOU do, but personally, anything I say here I'd say to your face. YOu're a moron, and I'd have NO problem saying that to you in person.
You guys can call me ignorant and believe the earth came from jello,
Why do and your kind you feel a need to LIE pretty much ALL the time? Not one person here thinks the "earth came from jello."

Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it tho!? LOLOL As if ANYONE WITH A BRAIN would take HOVID seriously! LOLOLOL I'm just cracking up here at that stupidity!!
You've refered to the unborn child that has been aborted as medical waste, and bait for dog fights. Have you ever just thought about, what you think about?

You say others worship the fetus, so why do you hate the fetus so much?

I truly think you have just been acting this way, as a bad joke for years.
How can someone be this ruthless against the unborn?
Many are pro choice for different reasons, but you seem to enjoy the act of turning a unborn life, into medical waste.

Did you work for that doctor in Philadelphia who delivered many babies at full term, and then uses scissors to cut the back of their necks?

They say he made millions, by performing late term abortions, but then just decided it was easier to let the woman give birth and then kill the babies, which if you think about it, there is not very much difference, in what he did and killing a babe just becouse it's not a convenient time,or any other dumb reason.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Anyone that expresses any type of creative speach is a liar in your book. Why do you seem so hung up on lies?

Do you view lying as a real bad sin?

Well if you do or not, I can already tell you, just from what you admit you do, then lying is the least of your worries.

Foo what happened in your life, to cause you to hate it so much?
I truly am sorry for what you went through.
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe YOU do, but personally, anything I say here I'd say to your face. YOu're a moron, and I'd have NO problem saying that to you in person.
<quoted text>
Why do and your kind you feel a need to LIE pretty much ALL the time? Not one person here thinks the "earth came from jello."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the Unbelievers: Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”
Now look at the whole thing IN CONTEXT you moron.

4:88
Why should ye be divided into two parties about the Hypocrites? Allah hath upset them for their (evil) deeds. Would ye guide those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way? For those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way, never shalt thou find the Way.

4:89
They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;-

4:90
Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. If Allah had pleased, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: Therefore if they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (Guarantees of) peace, then Allah Hath opened no way for you (to war against them)
Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush.(Sura 9:5)
FUnny how the site you stole this from left out the CONTEXT as well as the critical last line:

"But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

You're bigotry and ignorance is typical Inkstain.

Want to start taking lines from your version of the bible out of context?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that you believe islam is a peaceful religion.
I would find it interesting that you're under the delusion that its not, but its not shocking since you demean any faith that's not your verison of "faith".
You would be fine in a muslim country though sto, becouse you don't even tell people here that you're a christian.
And ONCE AGAIN you're LYING, since he certainly HAS told people's he's Christian, and EVERYONE knows he's Christian.

And he's one hell of a better Christian than you will EVER be.
My geuss, from what I've seen, is you would convert to muslim for a free T shirt.
While you would demean your version of "faith" and your version of jesus for the opportunity to post a lame insult.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the Qur'an is ignorant about Jesus. He was not a prophet.
THey weren't THAT ignorant, he's not g-d either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••