Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,292)

Showing posts 265,821 - 265,840 of304,942
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"guppy" is a troll. Go back in time in the thread, you'll see an occasional poster from the same ISP saying the same crap under many different names.
proabort pagan fallback position. Antoer word for "I failed again".

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Evolution says nothing of the kind.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is how God says women were created. Atleast eve came from adams rib.
Of course to us that may sound weird, but just knowing how babies form and are in the womb, for so long, then they take their first breath,is kinda weird.
Plus lets take a look at evolution? It teaches us that women "men, and every thing came from...... A rock! Slim covered rock.
I geuss that makes God's version not seem so crazy after all.
Both take faith.
Evolution takes even more faith.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your question any more insane? Because you are only trying to inflame. You're not interested in what I am saying.
You make statements that one can only get pregnant by having sex and I correct you. You then accuse me of defending abortion. Yeah, that made so much sense. Not really.
You think women abort full term babies 10 minutes before they're due to deliver. Yeah, that made so much sense. What is shows is your lack of the basic knowledge of this topic. Did you think it was enough to swoop in here and say God says abortion is bad and so it is?!
But the topper is you claiming above we have a decrease in the population. You didn't hear earth's population has passed the 7B mark? Seven billion people roaming this planet, fighting for resources, for water, for air. Yeah, that's all creamy dreamy, isn't it?
We have a decrease in the number of annual abortions due to comprehensive education. Educating kids, teens, and young adults about their rights and responsibilities along with abstinence (not either or) factors into the lower numbers of annual abortions. We'll see if the numbers stay down for reporting year 2010, when everyone was hit hard by the recession.
Good I hope they can get the numbers down below 3000 a day. I am starting to understand the world "you guys " live in, but believe it or not there are many people in the world that view the aborting of a human for just any reason as a horrible thing.

There are people in other parts of the world who also would view it as a horrible thing. It is not just a medical desicion, it is the ending of a life.

Others in other parts of the world have never heard of evolution, and yet they even know that there is a big difference in a man (person) and a monkey.

Abortion is even against evolution.

If you haven't noticed the ones that are sold out for abortion, are those who have either had one, or someone they love has had on.

If you didn't notice, there was a lady "who had had an abortion, who came on here, and was shreded by foo and her pals ".

You think I'm a troll? Sometimes I read many post, and wonder if it is not the same person under difderent names.

I still don't know for the life of me how a woman could be ok with abortion? Even enough to send money to a place like planned parenthood.

I really thought women loved and protected babies.

When I cheated on my wife over 12 years ago, it caused much harm and left scars that are, and always will be, but I don't send money to the co. On tv, that has advertisements for adultery.

I'm thankful for Gods forgiveness and the forgiveness of my wife.
Foo called my wife an idiot, sto, with his filthy mouth calls me a liar, and you said I was foul for defending myself. Granted I really shouldn't let these people bother me, but I'm still looking for just one pro choice who can be real about why they think abortion as is today is ok. It can't just be becouse its legal, since we all know many things have been legal that was no where near right.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, so many straight people get attacked for being heterosexual.

You can have your opinion, no matter how pathetically ignorant its basis is. But we're free to tell you how stupid it is.

No, you're trying to give gay people a bad name, and you are failing. Miserably.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, violence is a problem. For straight people too.
I lied? Whatever. You can think as you wish. Clearly, you have a problem with the truth.
None of them agree with me? I probably won't sleep after hearing that. I'm crushed.
Ignorance? Whatever.
BTW - I am entitled to my opinion EVEN if you don't agree with it.
You give gay people a bad name.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Want some cheese with that whine?
Lol -glad to see you Tom.
If they think you get abuse for being gay, they should try being a christian "some exclusions apply STO " LOL.

IF they really really want abuse, the just be a pro life christian who says gay is not natural.
Wait I should have just said christian.:)
Its been a long night.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the lesbian "jew".
Atleast cpeter and others are REAL about what they believe concerning God.
They don't claim to know Him with one breath and use His Name in vain with the other.
God still loves you, in case you ever wish to have a change of heart about a real God.
Amen. Also she is not even a real Jew. It is hard to imoagine any agency would allow someone like her to have a child.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Foo hit a nerve.
You're a self-righteous prig. And a lousy Christian.
Even worse, you are a proabort pagan.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
STO hasn't been "filthy mouthed". You just don't like the truth of what is in Numbers. Bitter water caused abortion and it's in the bible. A matter you refuse to consider and outright reject based on nothing more than you don't want to believe it. Because it goes against all the spoon fed crap you've happily ingested.
Judging others is foul. And against what Christ taught. You are to discern. Learn the difference.
I do reject that the verses in numbers are talking about abortion, well me and the other 99.8% of christians.
even if they did speak of abortion, how many men are going to be jealous and take their wives to the priest and go through all of that today.

Plus the way he tried to claim those verses was that the unfaithful woman would've had the abortion, but he tried to state the faithful woman was ready to accept seed.

I've never seen anyone mess up a verse so bad in my life, and you're wrong about judging. There are some things I am to JUDGE, not just discern.

Plus foo IS a lesbian, so me making mention of that is nothing more than a note from the counter of the obvious.

Of course I'm lying about sto being faul mouthed as well. Abv something is the same as saying it.

If you ever get serious about life let me know. As far as who is right and who is wrong on a message board, it won't amount to a hill of beans when its all said and done, standing before God.

Perhaps you can tell Him you always rejected Him, becouse some guy named gtown didn't act right, and you like sto, who acted like all was well, and even sold me a bad sack of goods when he showed us that God, you said it was ok for abortion?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

You believe in an invisible sky god, and WE are disordered.

Dude, you had a psychotic break and latched onto this version of a god like others grab a needle or booze; you are self-medicating your obvious problems.

Lots of gay people have biological children, idiot. We use the same means as infertile hetero couples.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she and her friends can be very vile -her leading the pack that gladly follows. Many on here are gay, so I try and over look what they say, since they have a mental disorder.
The more a christian is persecuted, the more it usualy means they are saying what needs to be said.
Notice how sto gets no back lash, and gives none to foo, who drags his Jesus through the dirt.
All stand and fall to their own God.
It is very interesting to me how many gay people, who can never have kids of their own, seem to have so much to say about killing them.
Plus since I cheated on my wife over 12 years ago, they love bringing it up, but they used to use the bathroom in their pants, but it doesn't mean they still do.
I geuss they think it bothers me, but I am the one that brought it up. I'm not proud of it, but it is part of my story and my story is true. JESUS SAVES

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good I hope they can get the numbers down below 3000 a day. I am starting to understand the world "you guys " live in, but believe it or not there are many people in the world that view the aborting of a human for just any reason as a horrible thing."

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Including those who disagree with yours. They are not, however, obligated to live according to yours.

"There are people in other parts of the world who also would view it as a horrible thing. It is not just a medical desicion, it is the ending of a life."

However, whether or not to remain pregnant IS a medical decision. One that each and every pregnant woman has the right to make for themselves.

"Others in other parts of the world have never heard of evolution, and yet they even know that there is a big difference in a man (person) and a monkey."

Evolution doesn't say we're monkeys. This is what we mean when we speak of your ignorance on the subject.

"Abortion is even against evolution."

Of course it's not.

"If you haven't noticed the ones that are sold out for abortion, are those who have either had one, or someone they love has had on."

No one here is "sold out for abortion". And guess what? I've neither had an abortion, nor has anyone I love. Enough with the baseless broad brush statements.

"If you didn't notice, there was a lady "who had had an abortion, who came on here, and was shreded by foo and her pals "."

I doubt any attack was unprovoked. Likely, they thought she was someone lying, at the very least.

"You think I'm a troll? Sometimes I read many post, and wonder if it is not the same person under difderent names."

Really, me too. On your side.

"I still don't know for the life of me how a woman could be ok with abortion? Even enough to send money to a place like planned parenthood."

We are "okay" with a woman making her own choice. I've never seen anyone on here say they are "okay" with abortion. We know that our personal opinions on it aren't relevant.

"I really thought women loved and protected babies."

I'd say most do. Of course, Caylee Anthony could have told you different, huh? Still, we're not talking about babies.

"When I cheated on my wife over 12 years ago, it caused much harm and left scars that are, and always will be, but I don't send money to the co. On tv, that has advertisements for adultery."

There is no such company, you Moron. When you have to make shit up to make your point, you've already lost the argument.

"I'm thankful for Gods forgiveness and the forgiveness of my wife.
Foo called my wife an idiot, sto, with his filthy mouth calls me a liar, and you said I was foul for defending myself. Granted I really shouldn't let these people bother me, but I'm still looking for just one pro choice who can be real about why they think abortion as is today is ok. It can't just be becouse its legal, since we all know many things have been legal that was no where near right."

We have explained many times why we are pro-choice. You just ignore it.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

An "unnatural lesbian" would be one who is attracted to men, nutjob.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even one that has commited adultery knows more then an unnatural lesbian that plays house.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good I hope they can get the numbers down below 3000 a day. I am starting to understand the world "you guys " live in, but believe it or not there are many people in the world that view the aborting of a human for just any reason as a horrible thing.
There are people in other parts of the world who also would view it as a horrible thing. It is not just a medical desicion, it is the ending of a life.
Others in other parts of the world have never heard of evolution, and yet they even know that there is a big difference in a man (person) and a monkey.
Abortion is even against evolution.
If you haven't noticed the ones that are sold out for abortion, are those who have either had one, or someone they love has had on.
If you didn't notice, there was a lady "who had had an abortion, who came on here, and was shreded by foo and her pals ".
You think I'm a troll? Sometimes I read many post, and wonder if it is not the same person under difderent names.
I still don't know for the life of me how a woman could be ok with abortion? Even enough to send money to a place like planned parenthood.
I really thought women loved and protected babies.
When I cheated on my wife over 12 years ago, it caused much harm and left scars that are, and always will be, but I don't send money to the co. On tv, that has advertisements for adultery.
I'm thankful for Gods forgiveness and the forgiveness of my wife.
Foo called my wife an idiot, sto, with his filthy mouth calls me a liar, and you said I was foul for defending myself. Granted I really shouldn't let these people bother me, but I'm still looking for just one pro choice who can be real about why they think abortion as is today is ok. It can't just be becouse its legal, since we all know many things have been legal that was no where near right.
I didn't call you foul for defending yourself. I called you foul for judging.

If you don't want to be called a liar, stop lying. It is that simple.

There are over 4 million live births annually in the USA.
There are just under 800K annual abortions in the USA.

These numbers are not bad as numbers go. If you want to attach a teeny tiny little baby to each and every one, go for it. It's emotional manipulation on your part, but this is a free country.

Over 98% of annual abortions are done during the 7th and 8th gestational week. On an embryo. An embryo does not equal a baby.

Women all across the world have had or performed abortions. Since as long as there has been pregnancy, there has been abortion.

The real question is this: Do you want abortion hidden in back alleys without sterile equipment used by someone who may or may not have the proper training? If so, then that shows how much you disrespect women.

Nobody can prove God hates abortion or that God hasn't willed for that abortion to happen for reasons only He knows. Abortion and miscarriage are the same. One is by the body, one by the mind. Body and mind belong to one pregnant woman at a time.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good I hope they can get the numbers down below 3000 a day. I am starting to understand the world "you guys " live in, but believe it or not there are many people in the world that view the aborting of a human for just any reason as a horrible thing."
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Including those who disagree with yours. They are not, however, obligated to live according to yours.
"There are people in other parts of the world who also would view it as a horrible thing. It is not just a medical desicion, it is the ending of a life."
However, whether or not to remain pregnant IS a medical decision. One that each and every pregnant woman has the right to make for themselves.
"Others in other parts of the world have never heard of evolution, and yet they even know that there is a big difference in a man (person) and a monkey."
Evolution doesn't say we're monkeys. This is what we mean when we speak of your ignorance on the subject.
"Abortion is even against evolution."
Of course it's not.
"If you haven't noticed the ones that are sold out for abortion, are those who have either had one, or someone they love has had on."
No one here is "sold out for abortion". And guess what? I've neither had an abortion, nor has anyone I love. Enough with the baseless broad brush statements.
"If you didn't notice, there was a lady "who had had an abortion, who came on here, and was shreded by foo and her pals "."
I doubt any attack was unprovoked. Likely, they thought she was someone lying, at the very least.
"You think I'm a troll? Sometimes I read many post, and wonder if it is not the same person under difderent names."
Really, me too. On your side.
"I still don't know for the life of me how a woman could be ok with abortion? Even enough to send money to a place like planned parenthood."
We are "okay" with a woman making her own choice. I've never seen anyone on here say they are "okay" with abortion. We know that our personal opinions on it aren't relevant.
"I really thought women loved and protected babies."
I'd say most do. Of course, Caylee Anthony could have told you different, huh? Still, we're not talking about babies.
"When I cheated on my wife over 12 years ago, it caused much harm and left scars that are, and always will be, but I don't send money to the co. On tv, that has advertisements for adultery."
There is no such company, you Moron. When you have to make shit up to make your point, you've already lost the argument.
"I'm thankful for Gods forgiveness and the forgiveness of my wife.
Foo called my wife an idiot, sto, with his filthy mouth calls me a liar, and you said I was foul for defending myself. Granted I really shouldn't let these people bother me, but I'm still looking for just one pro choice who can be real about why they think abortion as is today is ok. It can't just be becouse its legal, since we all know many things have been legal that was no where near right."
We have explained many times why we are pro-choice. You just ignore it.
I think the company is called Ashley Madison,becouse I know I've seen commercials on tv about them, and they advocate extramarital affairs, so if you want you can check them out, and if I'm right about them and you're wrong "which I think you are ",then you may question whether or not, that you may just be wrong about other things?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't call you foul for defending yourself. I called you foul for judging.
If you don't want to be called a liar, stop lying. It is that simple.
There are over 4 million live births annually in the USA.
There are just under 800K annual abortions in the USA.
These numbers are not bad as numbers go. If you want to attach a teeny tiny little baby to each and every one, go for it. It's emotional manipulation on your part, but this is a free country.
Over 98% of annual abortions are done during the 7th and 8th gestational week. On an embryo. An embryo does not equal a baby.
Women all across the world have had or performed abortions. Since as long as there has been pregnancy, there has been abortion.
The real question is this: Do you want abortion hidden in back alleys without sterile equipment used by someone who may or may not have the proper training? If so, then that shows how much you disrespect women.
Nobody can prove God hates abortion or that God hasn't willed for that abortion to happen for reasons only He knows. Abortion and miscarriage are the same. One is by the body, one by the mind. Body and mind belong to one pregnant woman at a time.
No one knows what the punishment is for killing a baby.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
And I'd like to add that I'm sick of these arrogant anti-choice men who forget that it is in fact the males (who got some young girl/woman pregnant) who can, and do, walk away and continue to enjoy their freedom and can go on to college and fulfill what they want to do with their life while their former girlfriend is the one stuck trying to raise a child and will often end up in poverty. The women are the ones stuck trying to figure out how they'll even hold some job when they need someone to watch their child.
So ignoramuses like Doc, Tom Tom, Gtown and all the other ant-choice males on here can continue to pontificate on the legality or morality of abortion while they remain blissfully clueless about the reality of the hardships of single motherhood.
These male buffoons will never face the physical difficulties of a pregnancy/delivery and they will never know what it's like to be an uneducated single mother trying to raise a kid on either welfare or some kind of part time minimum wage job.
And yes, there are success stories of single mothers becoming educated and successful, but many of them were lucky enough to have family support while so many other single mothers are truly on their own...especially after being abandoned by some cowardly male who was just using his penis as some kind of sexual divining rod.
Bravo! I couldn't agree more. These anti-choice guys are all for forcing girls to stay pregnant and give birth against their will. Helping teen moms get money to feed their children AFTER they're born? Not so much.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
True story Ocean. Last year Cody, my 15 year old nephew had his first girlfriend. Good christian girl, she was 12 at the time. He posted it on Facebook that he was now in a relationship. His step mom who lives in NY with his bio dad told Cody she would supply the condoms if he needed them!
YIKES. That situation sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. I think teen sex is still a BAD IDEA, whether the teen guy has condoms or not.

I hope the girl had the sense to tell your nephew to FORGET about having sex for the next few years.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
I'm glad you seen the charm. Lol
Obviously, YOU didn't see that I put the word "charm" in quotes. That means I'm NOT buying your act of trying to be "charming."
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
"Women say they want equal rights, but they really want special rights."
In what way? Men working outside the home can do whatever work they want. They can be professionals like doctors or accountants, or tradesmen..anything. The woman in the home gets few choices, if any. Cleaning and cooking. Women who want more than that out of life are looking for "special rights"? It might be the other way around.
Exactly. This is the same kind of 19th century "woman's sphere" ideology that men used to keep women CONFINED (I would say IMPRISONED) to their homes. Just as I suspected, Gtown's "thinking" is STUCK IN THE PAST, by at least two centuries.

Any guy who thinks women should be nothing more than a man's unpaid housekeeper and more is a guy women should RUN from.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
I thought you would stand for my right to speak my mind, but I forget liberals only want free speech when folks are speaking what they like to hear.
I DO stand for your right to speak your mind. It is also MY right, and that of anyone else, to challenge and disagree with stupid and archaic BELIEFS when I see them, including yours. Free speech goes BOTH ways, G, in case you didn't get the memo.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
Oh, what a bunch of melodramatic crapola.
Definitely. Gtown is good at melodrama, if nothing else. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 265,821 - 265,840 of304,942
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••