Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311222 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#282633 Feb 6, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, Doc, I think you are confusing the terms VIABLE and VIABILITY.
So why don't you PERSONALLY explain the difference to me then ?
I'm all ears/eyes.
I also think you've confused the medical terms with what is passing for a "legal" term in your loose interpretation of Roe v Wade's use of it.
I've confused no such thing. The legal term IS in fact the medical term since RvW used an existing medical definition of "viable" when they established the legal definition.
There is no "interpretation" of RvW's definition of viable. It is cut and dried.
Sharing these thoughts does not give you license to pick up that slimy old bone with me.
Get lost ya bore. If you didn't want that slimy bone picked up all you had to do was keep your clueless opinion to yourself. You've already established countless times that you have no idea what you're talking about.
CD can set you straight all by himself.
CD is getting butchered. You haven't been paying attention.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#282634 Feb 6, 2013
Your expert is meaningless if you can't give credentials. I'm betting it's some religious twit. But who cares--you won't even tell us what field it is. Clearly, you have something to hide.

Novelty? Sorry, we aren't as shallow as you are.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I know what their field is. It makes them an expert.
Random person? Ah......no.
BTW - when the novelty wears off - gay people will stop adopting. Guaranteed.

Indianapolis

#282635 Feb 6, 2013
Would you find it flattering to be called "arrogant bit/ch?" You really think "lesbo" is acceptable?

Your expert is nothing unless you have credentials and basis for authority.

What problems do we have? Be specific, and how do they differ from the problems heteros have? As for wasting my time, I haven't yet. Many of us have worked for decades solving the problems a repressive society imposed on us; that was no waste of time.

A militant lesbian is one who stands up for her rights, aggressively so if necessary. It has nothing to do with personal relationships.

Let's see; I admit I have no rapport with kids, and then ask if I have adopted. Good logic.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesbo? I thought you would enjoy that. Touchy?
My expert is an expert and you are not.
Gays have many, many issues and problems. There is no solution, so don't waste your time.
Militant does mean combative. It goes hand in hand with domestic abuse.
Of course an adult would transact on different levels than kids. Duh. But I feel you use that as an excuse not to associate with them. It's OK if you don't like them.
Have you adopted? It's the in thing to do.

Indianapolis

#282636 Feb 6, 2013
You can't even understand the truth. Face it; you're lying about this "expert". You're just a pathetic homophobe trying to appeal to authority to bolster your lack of evidence.

I don't find fault in everything; I just call BS when I see it.
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a matter of growing up. It's a matter of your poor attitude.
You like to find fault with everything.
You couldn't handle the truth.

Indianapolis

#282637 Feb 6, 2013
You want a list of the men I've fu**ed? Worried your father is on it?
Guppy wrote:
i bet you are not gay - just pretending to be one.
Ocean56

AOL

#282645 Feb 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
Tell em ocean! This is 2013, and if women want to kill the life inside of them, then they can! Bunch of religious fanatics!
Young women have been pressured for years to have babies, but now those days are over!!! Now they are pressured to kill their babies. Abortion sounds better.
Plus how can they be pressured into having an abortion?!?!? They can ONLY be pressured into having babies. L, but not outloud.
Thanks for finally admitting you ARE a religious fanatic. And yes, this IS 2013, and NO woman has to be a mother unless she WANTS to be one. I know, you have a real problem with that. Too bad.
Ocean56

AOL

#282646 Feb 7, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
There are two kinda of women who "DON'T regret having an abortion". One is a woman who is still living in denial(coping mechanism) and the other is a spiritually /emotionally dead one.
Your archaic, ANTI-woman beliefs are duly noted and REJECTED, sASSy. Only idiots like Knutter and TomTom would join you.

http://www.imnotsorry.net
Ocean56

AOL

#282647 Feb 7, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
You could have saved a boat load of space if you had just written that your to f'ing selfish to think about anybody but your self. We get it. Your a taker, not a giver. You should never be a mother because motherhood requires oneself to give and sacrifice. This is a foreign concept for people like you.
Awwwwww, still pissed that you don't get to decide what I or anyone else writes, I see. Too bleeping bad.

I'll keep mentioning the HARDSHIPS of motherhood all I want, goofy, simply because anti-choicers like you would prefer that girls and women NOT know about them until AFTER they have had a baby. Keeping girls/women ignorant of these hardships is a bad practice that needs to be changed.

I think they need to know about them long before a pregnancy even occurs, so they can take the necessary steps to get and use birth control to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy. In the case of teen girls, I think they're better off being sexFREE, meaning free FROM sex, until they have graduated high school and completed ALL their desired levels of education. It's wonderful how much freedom a teen girl has when she ISN'T pregnant.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#282648 Feb 7, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Put down the bottle.
You don't have the answer to my question.
Okay troll.
Ocean56

AOL

#282649 Feb 7, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Ocean didnt say ANYTHING about your g-d, hell or heaven. Are your reading skills REALLY that of a third grader, or is that just your permanant intellect? If being 'born again' means you regress to that of a grade schooler, you can have it bub.
Nope, I certainly didn't. Gtown really likes to MAKE STUFF UP, doesn't he.:-)

Location hidden

#282650 Feb 7, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not very nice.
Wasn't it just yesterday you were buddying up with this poster against me ?
??? Huh? LOL Not that I know of Doc.

Location hidden

#282651 Feb 7, 2013
Guppy wrote:
i bet you are not gay - just pretending to be one.
Like you're pretending to be a poster with an actual interest in discussion, when in reality you're a troll.

Carry on.
Ocean56

AOL

#282652 Feb 7, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
Should you believe in him? Of course I would say yes, I think you should, but that is not my judgement call to make. It was not me that gave you free will, or started the miracle of what we know as the human experience through our ability to procreate. It's entirely your choice to forsake him, or even mock him, which you seem very adept at. When your soul is empty of his love because you have chased all feeling of him from it, its easy to rationalize killing your own baby to serve your own selfish interests. You may not have room or time for him, but he never stops loving you, and will forgive you if you ask him.
Oh PLEASE. Reproduction is the process of human biology, nothing more than that.

What gets anti-choice religionists like you so ticked off is that women can reject your archaic beliefs just as easily as they can reject motherhood, with NO penalties whatsoever. Well, too bad for you, sparky. The fact remains that motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required. I suggest you deal with it.

Location hidden

#282653 Feb 7, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I certainly didn't. Gtown really likes to MAKE STUFF UP, doesn't he.:-)
Now lets be honest Ocean, he likes to LIE. But he does it in his jebus's name so its Okiedokie in what passes for his mind! <<wink>>

LOL
Katie

Auburn, WA

#282655 Feb 7, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't you PERSONALLY explain the difference to me then ?
I'm all ears/eyes.
<quoted text>
I've confused no such thing. The legal term IS in fact the medical term since RvW used an existing medical definition of "viable" when they established the legal definition.
There is no "interpretation" of RvW's definition of viable. It is cut and dried.
<quoted text>
Get lost ya bore. If you didn't want that slimy bone picked up all you had to do was keep your clueless opinion to yourself. You've already established countless times that you have no idea what you're talking about.
<quoted text>
CD is getting butchered. You haven't been paying attention.
I'm still trying to decide if you want the courts to determine medicine.

Oh and Doc? Friendly reminder, I'll post when I feel like it. And ignore when I feel like it.
Ocean56

AOL

#282656 Feb 7, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Now lets be honest Ocean, he likes to LIE. But he does it in his jebus's name so its Okiedokie in what passes for his mind! <<wink>>
LOL
Yep, you're absolutely correct, Foo, Gtown does like to LIE. What's really funny is watching him try to CON us into believing nonsense like "I've never willing lied on this forum." LOL
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#282658 Feb 7, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up dear. Not everyone believes in your deity and that's okay. That's the beauty of America.
You conduct yourself like an angry, petulant child in all of your posts, and your telling me to grow up. Your nothing but a pushy, arrogant, insulting little know it all to anyone who has disagreement with you. Attack, attack, attack, with relentless consistency is what makes liberals impossible to to even have a discussion with. You think just because you talk down to those you disagree with, that it somehow elevates you, when all it really does is reveal what an insecure idiot you are.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#282659 Feb 7, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwww, still pissed that you don't get to decide what I or anyone else writes, I see. Too bleeping bad.
I'll keep mentioning the HARDSHIPS of motherhood all I want, goofy, simply because anti-choicers like you would prefer that girls and women NOT know about them until AFTER they have had a baby. Keeping girls/women ignorant of these hardships is a bad practice that needs to be changed.
I think they need to know about them long before a pregnancy even occurs, so they can take the necessary steps to get and use birth control to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy. In the case of teen girls, I think they're better off being sexFREE, meaning free FROM sex, until they have graduated high school and completed ALL their desired levels of education. It's wonderful how much freedom a teen girl has when she ISN'T pregnant.
And I will keep referring to you pro deathers as unreasonable and closed minded. Most of what you just posted though I am in total agreement with you on regarding teen pregnancy. That actually makes total sense.
Trust

Atlanta, GA

#282660 Feb 7, 2013
Have you been searching for a good and reliable loan lender to give you a loan, worry no more here comes the lucky chance you have been waiting for contact us now via [email protected] for more info on how to get your loan
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#282661 Feb 7, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PLEASE. Reproduction is the process of human biology, nothing more than that.
What gets anti-choice religionists like you so ticked off is that women can reject your archaic beliefs just as easily as they can reject motherhood, with NO penalties whatsoever. Well, too bad for you, sparky. The fact remains that motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required. I suggest you deal with it.
Your so skilled at juvenile name calling Ocean. You must have perfected those skills by either being a bully in high school, or your parent taught it to you. You hate so well and so easily. It seems to just come naturally to you liberals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min dark seer 384,718
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min My New Alias RULES 1,384,390
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Cornelius Scudmister 225,302
News Millionaire Entrepreneur Wants to 'Make Atheism... 2 min Lawrence Wolf 84
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min Nopal 1,194
News If Captain Cook's ship is found, whose is it? R... 3 min okimar 7
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min PauldenZangpo0521 8,770
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 5 min woodtick57 1,113
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 2 hr Nopal 234
More from around the web