Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,247)

Showing posts 264,921 - 264,940 of303,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "**I** didn't tell anyone to go anywhere to see it, because I posted it HERE you moron."
If you were capable of seeing things logically you'd be able to see that logically, that doesn't make sense. There would be no need for you to place that photo anywhere publicly if your only purpose was to use it as an avatar here, Dummy.
Oh for f-k's sake, WAKE UP YOU MORON. I simply explained that it was on google BECAUSE its in Photobucket and posted as a PUBLIC ALBUM. Its been there LITERALLY for years.
The photo online that you used, IF it was a photo taken by Lynne, would have been recognized as such ON the photo online to be put there by you. But it wasn't. Unless you're going to claim you're the one who has it under "fascinationwithfearblogs pot", and "cedarpostsblogspot" , Toots. lol
What part of ITS IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN and has been for years do you not understand? LOL!!

This is GREAT!! Lets see how long we can keep Lynne spinning!
The photo was posted by someone else, and not you, on Google and Yahoo for public use.
***pat pat***

You keep deluding yourself about that Lynniekins. See how that works out for ya! <<grin>>
a person who tells lies frequently, with no rational motive for doing so.
PERFECT projection Lynne D! LOL!!

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Most importantly to note about Foo: she's displayed she will lie her ass off and threaten to expose what someone shares in private with her, whenever she knows she's been caught unable to prove her lying claims made here, about things posted here.

She's the epitome of a pathological liar. She's been caught lying so many times, denies it and continues to lie to try to cover her previous lies, and doesn't care who she hurts in the process. She's pissed off at me for catching her in lies and is trying to hurt Lynne because of it. That's made of sicko stuff, right there.

All that she displayed recently, even posting a pic of Stephen King's gate claiming Lynne took the photo, and then threatening to post a photo of Lynne's house; ALL because Foo was told by me and by Sassy to prove her claim about "mutual abuse" which supposedly justifies her attacks on Lynne's life, and proof she claimed was also here in the forum.

ALL the bullshit we saw her post,(and I challenged every bit of it), was all to try to deflect from the fact that she knows she can't prove her original lie wasn't a lie.

I can't make that stuff up. She's a mental case.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
post 282004 I posted 1 hour ago.
"dont doubt when Foo sees the photo is still on Yahoo and Google that she'll come back with yet another lie as to why it's still there, even after she claimed she removed it. And she will be so pissed off that her lie was exposed and so easily, that she'll be plotting vengence and try to get back by making more threats of posting something personal about Lynne.
Mental case doesn't begin to describe Foo behavior. Anyone who would pass off her behavior as not a big deal, or a molehill being made into a mountain is also a nutcase. "
Foo : "Perhaps you'd like to see your house as my avitar next Lynne? You know, the one with the cathedral ceiling looking at the beautiful view?"
LOL. What's posting a pic of her house going to prove except that you do exactly as we'd expect a mental case to do when caught in lies? Try to deflect with impotent childlike threats of posting more personal things about someone. How's that going to deflect from or prove the LIE in the claim of "mutual abuse"? It won't.
I don't know why you think it';s necessary to prove you e=-mailed with Lynne, when it doesn't matter one way or the other.
All that mattered, Toots, was you proving your claim of mutual abuse, which supposedly justifies your attacks on this woman's life. Proof you claimed was also on the threads.
You're full of shit, your little threats are impotent and you're only displaying what an irrational mental case and liar you are.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!! OMG GO LYNNIEKINS!!

Clearly, I'm NOT so impotant! <<wink>>

I dont know why YOU think its necessary to prove that emails you claim aren't yours, would be made up by me, as corroboration of the obvious mutual abuse tendencies you show here EVERY TIME YOU POST. Hell, at this point, you START the abuse ball rolling. You come to this board with the INTENT of abusing people, so you can get right off that high donkey you're on Lynnekins.

THese hoops you're trying to jump through in your increasingly pathetic attempts at claiming you're NOT the OP that posted here as Lynne D is REALLY REALLY FUNNY!!

You're SO easy! LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't take it and won't take credit for it. Someone else did and you're taking credit for using their pic off the internet. You have no integrity at all.
I'm taking credit for using MY PERSONAL PROPERTY, that YOU provided me with, as my avitar - AFTER having put it in the public domain back in 2007 on Photobucket.

LOL You're meltdown is HYSTERICAL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, anybody can figure out it was KING'S GATE from looking at the photo, you moron. It's pretty obvious what the photo is.
Your "proof" is STUPID.
@@ Uh no. Not many people would know - unless they've SEEN the house (or taken pictures of it as you have) that it was Stephen King's fence gate.

Actually, unless I'd given you the name (which you admit you used those exact words to google) you'd have more likely chosen "Stephen King's fence" and other tries before you hit the right wording.

But go ahead and deny that too Lynne. You're SO in defense mode its fun to watch! WHOOT!

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> You're a nut. Show me ONE post where I "admitted to using BS"? Are you SERIOUSLY going to lie some more? REALLY?
Ya know what? I'm on a role proving you to be a liar by your false claims(about me,others and strangers stories). Keep it up honeyfoofoo,you're credit is shot. You've been exposed one too many times and I don't care WHO is siding with you because you are a proabort like they are,they see your lies and we all know what they're thinking. LOL
As far as BS,I came on here and saw him friendly to a prolifer,then suddenly that prolifer was gone and he badmouthed him.(you people gobbled him right up and used him) To me,that showed me his character. I don't like people like that. Over time,he earned my respect back because his posts where so spot on. I loved to read his posts because they had much truth regarding abortion and life in general(YOU people turned on him like a rabid dog because he no longer was usuable). He THEN,turned again.(that is when YOU people kissed up to him and clearly used him AGAIN) FOR ME,that's it....fool me once,shame on you,fool me twice,shame on me. He THEN came to his senses AND went back to discussing abortion and did a GREAT job. I earned my respect back but I would never trust him personally(email).
SAME scenerio happened with Sue AND pupsy. Sue at least still defends the unborn and does a great job. Pathetic pupsy,she is .....gone.
You also befriended LynneD. She was prolife. She continued to talk about abortion as being wrong and gee,what happened next? Well,for years now,you obssess over her and she is not even here. You threaten her with exposing private emails. You have NO IDEA what you really look like when you do that. Your true character is exposed and it is UGLY.
I heard that you asked bluestreak to PM.
LOLOLOLOLOL You are a manipulating control freak who seeks attention from ANYONE. You're so far gone,it is not even funny.
Tell it like it is, Sassy. She's not fooling anyone but those who choose to be fooled, and that's only the ignroant PC.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I need a ride, will you be the deathscort?
Sure. What time? Address?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> Ya know what? I'm on a role proving you to be a liar by your false claims(about me,others and strangers stories).
You're on a "role" huh?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!
Keep it up honeyfoofoo,you're credit is shot.
***YAWWWWWWN***

Yeah Skanky, you keep thinkin' that. <<grin>>

I heard that you asked bluestreak to PM.

You "heard" it huh? Where? Here on the PUBLIC FORUM I told him to contact me on if he wanted to talk about books?

Whats the matter Skanky? Jealous?

ROFLMAO!

No worries dear, we're talking about books. Something you're not very familiar with we know.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention. She told me to stock up on condoms. My telling her what brand I use was my way of telling her I already do. Get it birdbrain ?
Her comment had absolutely NOTHING to do with RCC and their position on the fetus being a "person". Your "why would you feel the need to mention that" crack would have been much more appropriately directed at her.... ya dimwit ya.
You remind me of ZD.

Pay attention. You mentioned what brand you use, either to show off or remind people that yes, your wife actually has sex with someone like you. She desperate?

I have no idea what you mean in your second paragraph.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Isn't this amusing? Its Lynne D, posting as Perverse, trying to claim La (and myself and others) were "failing every single time" (sound familiar?) when claiming Perverse was Lynne?
Persevere wrote:
..or truthfully.
Everything Ladilulu presents has (no proof) attached to it. Only her twisted version of everything,.
Pathetic and desperate to prove something, to try to discredit people who have proved the truth about her, with facts using her own words and reading comprehension clearly intact on the part of the one/s showing it, and she fails every single time to prove what she claims.
This was the day before BS outed Lynne once and for all - and Lynne STILL lied about it for weeks.

In fact, reading a few pages is very illuminating as to Lynne/Perverse/Lily's "character".

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!! OMG GO LYNNIEKINS!!
Clearly, I'm NOT so impotant! <<wink>>
I dont know why YOU think its necessary to prove that emails you claim aren't yours, would be made up by me, as corroboration of the obvious mutual abuse tendencies you show here EVERY TIME YOU POST. Hell, at this point, you START the abuse ball rolling. You come to this board with the INTENT of abusing people, so you can get right off that high donkey you're on Lynnekins.
THese hoops you're trying to jump through in your increasingly pathetic attempts at claiming you're NOT the OP that posted here as Lynne D is REALLY REALLY FUNNY!!
You're SO easy! LOL!
Foo: "I dont know why YOU think its necessary to prove that emails you claim aren't yours, would be made up by me, as corroboration of the obvious mutual abuse tendencies you show here EVERY TIME YOU POST."

It doesn't matter who wrote the e-mails you make claims about, I'm saying what I'm saying because it's true about ALL e-mails to any and all people, you bozo.

I don't display "abusive tendencies" you ignorant buffoon. What I display is a person who won't take shit from a lying twit who gets her jollies off from lying her ass off about everything she posts about, and off of attacking the lives of PL people who are widows or victims of domestic violence with lies.

None of what I've posted to you has been in attempt to prove I'm not Lynne. I don't care what you believe about that. It's all been to prove you're full of shit no matter what you post about.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Isn't this amusing? Its Lynne D, posting as Perverse, trying to claim La (and myself and others) were "failing every single time" (sound familiar?) when claiming Perverse was Lynne?
<quoted text>
This was the day before BS outed Lynne once and for all - and Lynne STILL lied about it for weeks.
In fact, reading a few pages is very illuminating as to Lynne/Perverse/Lily's "character".
Boring. You can keep wasting time on what's not relevant, but it still won't deflect from what you keep proving about yourself.

You don't have any proof about "mutual abuse", you lied, you're full of it and your attemtps to justify attacking someone's life went up in a puff of smoke.

You're inept at discussion and you're an ignorant buffoon whose own obsession with some PLer has gotten you nothing but being viewed as a mental case.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

LOL TOO funny!
Persevere wrote:
I like this username better. I'll stick with it since my real name isn't "Lynne" anymore than it's "Persevere".
Just like Lily isn't her "real" name anymore either <<grin>>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't display "abusive tendencies" you ignorant buffoon.
Yes really, you do Lynne, as you've just proven AGAIN!

ROFLMAOOOOOOO!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring. You can keep wasting time on what's not relevant,
Lynne, what's NOT RELEVANT is you trying to make the claim that any email's of yours that I'd post are lies BEFORE I EVEN POST THEM. ROFLMAO! What's NOT RELEVANT is you jumping though increasingly pathetic hoops to try to discredit me - when its YOU that has ZERO crediblity to begin with!

Lynne, get real. You're not fooling anyone, and you never have - no matter HOW often you delude yourself. We had your number from 2006 when you posted as Lynne D, we had it from day 2 when you posted as Perverse, and we nailed your stupid ass from day ONE here as Lily.

I'm sure there's a WHOLE LOTTA folks that dont care for how I comport myself often here, but EVEN among them, I guarantee I have more credibility than you will EVER have.

I must admit, you being mentally ill is the ONLY reason I can fathom why you'd continue this charade.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring.
LOL Not so borning that you cant help yourself from posting about it! <<grin>>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
I enjoy watching people and how they act and then piecing things ..........babbling bullshit delted ....
Ahhh Lynniekins, I just watched the story on the finding of King Richard III in England, which of course led to to refresh myself on Shakespeare - which in TURN led me to post this little ditty to you:

Shalt I compare thee to a Summer's Eve? For thou art a douche....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Mr Magoo wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a lesbian? I've never seen someone spend endless hours obsessing over a woman like you do. You sound like an insane person who escaped from prison. Do you work? Have hobbies that you can keep yourself useful with? Goodness gracious. What a waste of space you are. Get busy living already.
Psssssssst........Knutter, you've posted under this name before..... Just sayin.........
Anthony

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Dennis Embo wrote:
"Thousands?"
Try "tens of thousands." (Last year's crowd was estimated around 200,00.)
This massive demonstration yesterday (I was there. A mass of people, mostly under 40 years of age, curb to curb as far as the eye could see, marching up Constitution Ave.) certainly dwarfed the "thousands" gathered last fall in D.C. to protest the Iraq war (that elicited front page coverage in all the dailies, and "top story" on the network news programs. But in the clueless universe of entertainews, Iraq (and those ubiquitous celebs) always get front page priority. Pro-life events like the March for Life get nada.
I suspect when the media tries to cover this story they see the overwhelmingly *youthful* face of this movement and its growing force, and they get afraid, very afraid. Better to go into denial than to face the reality that "pro-choice" is aging badly and becoming a very UN-popular position in American society.
Thanks for standing up to the culture of death fanatics

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
Jesus H Christ, Lynne, get a grip on yourself. Come update for air! Save some freaking bandwidth for others, you bogart!
LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 264,921 - 264,940 of303,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••