Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
264,721 - 264,740 of 305,086 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Yes, pregnancy and childbirth should be the method of punishing a girl for daring to enjoy sex, followed by 18 years of involuntary motherhood--which makes for a great childhood as well. Let the little bastard suffer too, right?
What's important is that YOU feel better about yourself, and that your hideous deity is happy with her suffering.
<quoted text>
I geuss, if you consider motherhood as a punishment?

Youzze Guyzze have used this theory before, the ole "why should a young girl be punished for years and years for making one little mistake? "

What is a young girl only makes 2 mistakes?
Should She be punished?

Lets say a young girl makes the first mistake by getting pregnant, and the other by having the baby.

Why should she be 'punished ", if she changes her mind?

What if she changes her mind a little late in her pregnancy?

Youzze guyzzee theory doesn't hold water.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
"Kaw's?"
Strange, I've been posting here for a couple of years and have thus far failed to notice an over-representation of the "People of the South-wind;"
http://kawnation.com/
or members of the "Kerala Association of Washington;"
http://www.kaow.org/
Your powers of observation are to be admired...unless of course you're referring to the titular creatures of this dreadful Hitchcock ripoff;
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0491005/
Just my own little abbreviation.
To answer your earlier post, hey man great to see you. Lol

As far as abortion.
if abortion was not a forgivable sin, then No sin is.
If beong gay was not a forgivable sin, then No sin is.
If commiting adultery was a unforgivable sin, then No sin is.

Every sin is forgiveable, except when some one rejects the free gift of God, untill they die, or untill they reach a point where God no longer offers them the gift.

People want and demand exactly what is due them, unless it is a speeding ticket. Or worse. Lol

The price of one sin is higher then any can pay.

If God was to judge you by the 10 c's when you die -how would you fair?

I can tell you how I would've faired.
I would've been guilty.
A lying, stealing, adulterating, murderous, blasphemer of God.

So, that is why I am sooo thankfull, for the wonderful gift of God.

What can wash away my Sins, nothing but the blood of Jesus :)
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Becouse a baby changes everything, as the commercial says.
Alot of inmature, selfish, selfcentered people, have learned how to love, give, and all kinds of things by having a baby.
Ofcourse, there are a few who want to hang on to their selfishness, after they have a baby, and that will make them miserable, and they show up on oceans letters.
Plus there is a HUGE difference in other peoples kids and Your own biological kid. HUGE!!!
Hope you are right.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this! Lol
As sad as straight folks have gotten, it still seems they are far better then gays.
Yea, the US has changed much in 50 years.
Can no longer talk about God in schools, but they do teach that we humans evolved from animals, soo might as well act like one.
Sad truth is, we can be far worse then animals
Praise the lord! You agree with me?! Why, thank you. Pulling my leg?

Yes, we can be far worse than animals. Excluding me.

I'm sure you can talk about god in catholic schools. They probably do that all day long! Too funny!
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Ewww - the blood of jesus washing over you. Gives me the creeps.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just my own little abbreviation.
To answer your earlier post, hey man great to see you. Lol
As far as abortion.
if abortion was not a forgivable sin, then No sin is.
If beong gay was not a forgivable sin, then No sin is.
If commiting adultery was a unforgivable sin, then No sin is.
Every sin is forgiveable, except when some one rejects the free gift of God, untill they die, or untill they reach a point where God no longer offers them the gift.
People want and demand exactly what is due them, unless it is a speeding ticket. Or worse. Lol
The price of one sin is higher then any can pay.
If God was to judge you by the 10 c's when you die -how would you fair?
I can tell you how I would've faired.
I would've been guilty.
A lying, stealing, adulterating, murderous, blasphemer of God.
So, that is why I am sooo thankfull, for the wonderful gift of God.
What can wash away my Sins, nothing but the blood of Jesus :)
At least you've got a sense of humor...that's something.
However, wouldn't your "personal abbreviation" be better served as "P-Kaw's?"
While I don't share your system of beliefs, I do happen to be someone who's "explored" that pathway and still find it rather fascinating even though I don't subscribe to that particular theology--indeed, I don't happen to belong to any "organized" religion. Were I to, I think that "Taoism" would probably be the one I'd choose though, to be honest, I don't possess the measure of self-discipline that's necessary for that system's teachings to have any "meaningful" effect on me.
Still, I do my best to try to "find my way," as it were...

You may ask me about how "God" would judge me at the moment of my demise till you're "blue-in-the-face," but the fact of the matter is that I'm not going to be able to provide you with an answer you'll find satisfactory.
I don't happen to believe in "God" in the same way that you do.
The "Abrahamic God" of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, is not a deity that I happen to believe in.
Sin, in my opinion, is nothing more or less than a person's struggle with guilt over a decision/action/feeling they're experiencing. They can rationalize it, psychoanalyze it, pray over it... What really matters is whether or not they're able to come to terms with it.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Topix censors you....
Be nice "Knit"...

:)

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Lynne, do what you do best, come here, mouth off and run away when you can't prove YOUR claims.
You're SO easy to bait! ROFLMAO!
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Lynne, do what you do best, come here, mouth off and run away when you can't prove YOUR claims.
You're SO easy to bait! ROFLMAO!
I don't run. I'm not you. I also don't need to stay here all night responding to posts, since we all can get to them just as easily when we return to the forum, dummy.

You can remove that copyright as being Lynne D's on the picture of Stephen King's gate you have as your avatar, yhou lying buffoon. Anybody can google the words "Stepehn King's gate and that EXACT photo comes up. lol

http://www.google.com/search... 's+gate&hl=en&tbo=u &tbm=isch&source=univ &sa=X&ei=rR8PUdrjJtS80 QHcgoHQCQ&ved=0CDQQsAQ &biw=1603&bih=760#imgr c=N8NP-y61xFyT0M%3A%3B7PU08Hi1 S8jqeM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F4. bp.blogspot.com%252F_bSk6yN_RU 3Q%252FSIIGFNN3G8I%252FAAAAAAA AAes%252Fmh1CJIrmBxY%252Fs320% 252Fstephen%252Bking's%252Bgat e.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ffas cinationwithfear.blogspot.com% 252F2008_07_01_archive.html%3B 320%3B214
lol, you're so pathetic with what you use to try to prove something.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

http://www.google.com/search... 's+gate&hl=en&tbo=u &tbm=isch&source=univ &sa=X&ei=BiAPUcmjHcy60 QG3j4CgAw&ved=0CDQQsAQ &biw=1603&bih=760

It's one of the pics on this page. Should be 8 rows down. lol, Foo's such a liar claiming that photo she's using came from Lynne.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Sorry link's not working. Google Stephen King's gate and go to the images. You'll find exact photo Foo's using.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
Who the hell is Lynne?
A former poster Foo's obsessed with, and someone she keeps claiming I am. They've accused pro-lifers of being former posters. I'm not the first and won't be the last.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

girlie wrote:
<quoted text>You are vile. You're a stinkin lowlife who thinks she's the shiiit. You're not. You're pitful. You're an attention ho.
You have her pegged.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Attributing someone else's photo to being one Lynne D took and shared in e-mail, is another Foo lie. Foo's words "copyright Lynne D". Unless Lynne's photo is on google or yahoo search engines, that aint it. lol

Lynne may very well have shared in e-mail photos she took, but the photo Foo's using of King's gate is on Google and Yahoo search engines. lol What a friggin' liar Foo is. Her credibility with intelligent people who have integrity in discussion is non-existant. Pathological liar, and desperate mental case.

She's proven it herself. What nuthag she is. lol

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think...
I agree. Your opinions are based on ignorance and senselessness.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q =stephen+king's+gate&hl=en &tbo=u&tbm=isch&so urce=univ&sa=X&ei=BiAP UcmjHcy60QG3j4CgAw&ved=0CD QQsAQ&biw=1603&bih=760
It's one of the pics on this page. Should be 8 rows down. lol, Foo's such a liar claiming that photo she's using came from Lynne.
Good try Lynniekins. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
Attributing someone else's photo to being one Lynne D took and shared in e-mail, is another Foo lie. Foo's words "copyright Lynne D". Unless Lynne's photo is on google or yahoo search engines, that aint it. lol
Lynne may very well have shared in e-mail photos she took, but the photo Foo's using of King's gate is on Google and Yahoo search engines. lol What a friggin' liar Foo is. Her credibility with intelligent people who have integrity in discussion is non-existant. Pathological liar, and desperate mental case.
Psssssssst.......Lynniekins, I posted it publically on Photobucket dear......

Carry on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
A former poster Foo's obsessed with, and someone she keeps claiming I am. They've accused pro-lifers of being former posters. I'm not the first and won't be the last.
Lynne, you are the ONLY.

Carry on ya moron.

Guppy, Lynne is a poster that's been bested on these forums many times. SO many she's left in disgrace and come back under a "new" screen name.

Sadly for Lynne, she can change her SN, but she can't change her stupidity OR her writing style, and within days she's outed.

Lynne is a glutton for punishment, and a fool, as you can see....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You have her pegged.
Oh how FUNNY! One coward trying to back up another.

You're both pathetic! ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
Actually that IS it. I posted it publically on Photobucket for just this purpose.

Ya moron.

Anyone that posts pictures on Photobucket and marks them for public use, can find them via a google search.

You're a moron Lynne, but an entertaining one!

This is FUN!!

You're SO easy! You take the bait EVERY time! <<grin>>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
So much for "not caring" huh Lynne?

YOu're preforming EXACTLY as expected ... just a little more now....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••