Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,236)

Showing posts 264,701 - 264,720 of304,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Civil rights aren't hetero issues.
At a 50% divorce rate (higherfor additional marriages), straights have no apparent ability to maintain relationships.
<quoted text>
Exactly!
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Can you imagine these people giving birth AND taking care of a baby? They can't take care of themselves let alone a baby.

Anti-abortion people are wackadoodles. Please! Have an abortion. You have no right TRYING to raise a kid. Jesus.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Civil rights aren't hetero issues.
At a 50% divorce rate (higherfor additional marriages), straights have no apparent ability to maintain relationships.
<quoted text>
I would bet they do a better job of staying together as apposed to the gay guys.
Someone's gay? Lord have mercy! I like gay guys. They have good personalities, usually.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
If gay guys got married - the divorce rate would be 99%. Hahahahahaha. True! It's all about sex with multiple partners for them. lalala.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Yes, pregnancy and childbirth should be the method of punishing a girl for daring to enjoy sex, followed by 18 years of involuntary motherhood--which makes for a great childhood as well. Let the little bastard suffer too, right?

What's important is that YOU feel better about yourself, and that your hideous deity is happy with her suffering.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to telling kids and adults "HEY, THIS IS WRONG, AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO IT, THEN YOU ALSO CHOOSE TO PAY THE CONSEQUENCES? "
Kids drink booze,and geuss what??? Kids die, or kill others, or ruin theirs or others lives in many ways, by CHOOSING to do so.
Should we have a "LEARN HOW TO DRANK YO BOOZE IN A SAFE WAY " program?
Kids do all kinds of stupid stuff!!!
So should we tell them right from wrong?
And tell them if you CHOOSE to do right, then you reap the rewards.
if you CHOOSE bad, then you reap the wirlwind.
OR
Have a class taught in our schools on "how to do stupid stuff, in a safe wsy "?
The problem with any of this though, is many kill at will folks or "kaw "
Doesn't believe anything they do is wrong.
Evil = good
Good = evil
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Who the hell is Lynne?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just continue to yammer on about how gays can't love and are only lustful, you arrgoant jack@ss?
I geuss ^^^THIS^^^ IS why YOU ARE so UPSET!?!?!?!

I stated that what I said would NOT go over very well.

I happened to notice the ones that came out and really attacked me, after making that comment.

I truly believe, THAT GAYS BELIEVE, that they love each other, if they have been together for a long time.

It is NOT a normal lifestyle, and has Always been looked upon as sick by most people.

I will admit, that less and less people still have this stance, but if you notice how many people have changed their stance on many thing, just in the last 50 years.

I do know that many kaw's on here are gay and also the vilest of vile.

Yet it is No different then when I married my wife.
I thought I loved her, but I never knew LOVE, untill I met Him

God is Love.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I can love AND lust...not everyone can multitask, I guess.
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just continue to yammer on about how gays can't love and are only lustful, you arrgoant jack@ss?
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
76% of Americans do not believe in abortion on demand. That is what the proabortion pagans are pushing on this site.
Yeah right.

Judging by the people on here - I had no idea how screwed up people in the U.S. were/are. It's downright scary and will probably get worse.

I thought the gun people were strange. You guys have it all over them.

Keep in mind ONE thing. WOMEN DO NOT WANT TO HAVE AN ABORTION. THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEY FEEL IS RIGHT FOR THE BABY AND THEMSELVES.. IF A BABY IS NOT WANTED - WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT PERSON TO HAVE AND RAISE THAT BABY.

DO YA'LL WANT TO SEE MORE CHILD ABUSE? IS THAT IT?? JUST AS LONG AS SOMEONE DOESN'T ABORT - THAT IS ALL YOU CARE ABOUT. L O O K A T T H E B I G P I C T U R E.

If ya'll want to adopt all these kids, great! If not, STHU.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I kno a lot of straight guys who can't commit to anyone else. I know many gay men who have had/are in long-term relationships.

SSM is a new social status; you have no idea what the success rate will be. Heteros have had marriage for CENTURIES and evidently can't get it right--are you holding us to a higher standard than you hold yourselves?
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet they do a better job of staying together as apposed to the gay guys.
Someone's gay? Lord have mercy! I like gay guys. They have good personalities, usually.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I happened to notice the ones that came out and really attacked me, after making that comment.
I truly believe, THAT GAYS BELIEVE, that they love each other, if they have been together for a long time.
It is NOT a normal lifestyle, and has Always been looked upon as sick by most people.
I will admit, that less and less people still have this stance, but if you notice how many people have changed their stance on many thing, just in the last 50 years.
God is Love.
What you are saying is..........you are gay. Hooray! You came out of the closet. Good job, buddy! Have you told your wife? If not, don't bother. She doesn't need to know. That's cool.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
God is Love.
Its funny, you think I'm "vile" becasue I refuse to censor myself to comfort your ignorance, but I find YOU truly vile as you demean every person of any faith that doesn't agree with your bullshit.
girlie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny, you think I'm "vile" becasue I refuse to censor myself to comfort your ignorance, but I find YOU truly vile as you demean every person of any faith that doesn't agree with your bullshit.
You are vile. You're a stinkin lowlife who thinks she's the shiiit. You're not. You're pitful. You're an attention ho.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
God is Love.
"Kaw's?"

Strange, I've been posting here for a couple of years and have thus far failed to notice an over-representation of the "People of the South-wind;"
http://kawnation.com/
or members of the "Kerala Association of Washington;"
http://www.kaow.org/

Your powers of observation are to be admired...unless of course you're referring to the titular creatures of this dreadful Hitchcock ripoff;
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0491005/
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
I kno a lot of straight guys who can't commit to anyone else. I know many gay men who have had/are in long-term relationships.
SSM is a new social status; you have no idea what the success rate will be. Heteros have had marriage for CENTURIES and evidently can't get it right--are you holding us to a higher standard than you hold yourselves?
<quoted text>
No, I am not holding you to a higher standard.

There are exceptions to every rule, but I would bet that gay guys would have a harder time staying married than straight guys.

True, we have a hard time getting it right because it's not an easy thing to do. Marriage is not easy, but i would imagine the average person tries very hard to make it work. I've known very few people who have been divorced.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Meant to say - I am not an expert, so maybe I should keep quiet.

Laughing...
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
I can love AND lust...not everyone can multitask, I guess.
<quoted text>
All men love and lust.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who has an abortion wasn't loved as a child or young adult?
Selfish
Cold hearted
Numb of emotion
No compassion.
If these people are so bad, why do you want them to have a baby and raise it?
Becouse a baby changes everything, as the commercial says.

Alot of inmature, selfish, selfcentered people, have learned how to love, give, and all kinds of things by having a baby.

Ofcourse, there are a few who want to hang on to their selfishness, after they have a baby, and that will make them miserable, and they show up on oceans letters.

Plus there is a HUGE difference in other peoples kids and Your own biological kid. HUGE!!!
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
If gay guys got married - the divorce rate would be 99%. Hahahahahaha. True! It's all about sex with multiple partners for them. lalala.
I agree with this! Lol

As sad as straight folks have gotten, it still seems they are far better then gays.

Yea, the US has changed much in 50 years.

Can no longer talk about God in schools, but they do teach that we humans evolved from animals, soo might as well act like one.

Sad truth is, we can be far worse then animals

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise: "Lily isn't the type of person to take up for a total stranger in such an emotional, visceral manner. She's very transparent."
More lies from the PC camp. I have taken up for tootal strangers at various times since posting here, including for Doc, whom I don't know from Adam; when Katie was lying her ass off about what he supposedly posted, or didn't post,(leaving off the word "Right" in challenginjg Bitner. I also took up for him when Bitner lied in posts about what he asked her. I also have taken up for Sassy, NR and some other PLers, because when I read something from PLers, I don't sit back and just watch PCers lie about it.
I have had many opportunities to read posts made by Lynne, since Foo is so obsessed and can't stop bringing her up. Posts have been linked, I read, since i'm the one being used to attack the woman, and I have seen a lot of what the PCers have lied about. I also stood against using Gerri Santoro's photo, just as sassy stood against it. PLers do have a lot in common in their views.
I definitely AM the type of person to take up for a total stranger in the manner I have, liar, and what's transparent is how mind bogglingly ignorant and senseless the lies are, coming from your camp.
I don't think you do anything for anyone. I think whatever you do is an exercise in placating your nagging egocentric compulsions. That's my opinion, do don't worry about it, dear. Btw, you keep saying how we boggle your mind... really? You must not get around much. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 264,701 - 264,720 of304,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••