Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,222)

Showing posts 264,421 - 264,440 of304,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> My daughter would never kill her child.
If faced with a situation, that COULD happen, where her life is endangered, she MIGHT choose to abort.

You dont speak for her, just like you dont speak for ANYONE other than yourself.

Personally, I believe you're full of shit.

IF you had a daughter - which I dont believe you do - and her life was truly threatened by a pregnancy, you woudln't be able to end that pregnancy fast enough.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, still smarting there, Concedes Defeat? Did Sassy back you into a corner? Wow, if you practice law like you debate, I'll put my money on the opposition! Fckin' punk.
The only "fckin' punk" on this thread at the moment is your Skanky suck buddy. That's a fact.

I sincerely hope you pick your allies and friends IRL better than the donkey you hitched your horse to here friend.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Katie but Guppy has insinuated that her daughter didn't want her baby in a few posts.
As if she knows for sure that her "intelligent "daughter wouldn't have the baby.
Makes me wonder if it was a done deal -past tense.
Actually Skanky, NOTHING Guppy said was past tense as you claimed (good try at backtracking, but as always you failed), and NOTHING would have given you the impression it was a "done deal".

It was just you as usual, trying to lie and getting caught. Again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe in "life saving" killing. Nor does she.
THen she's as stupid as you are.
An ectopic pregnancy removal is not a direct killing
Yes actually it is you moron. The physician is DIRECTLY KILLING the embryo by removing it. You can try to twist that all you want, but they're NOT trying to implant it anywhere else, they are DIRECTLY KILLING IT.
Otherwise, any baby can be delivered prematurely WORST CASE SCENERIO.
You are factually and medically wrong as has been proven here time and time again.

Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Ok. I took your advice and just ate a cupful of fresh blueberries. I just looked in the mirror.
I am as beautiful as ever.
I am smarter too.
Thanks!
Since you say so yourself!

:p
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing Skanky. Easy as pie, given you've said it LITERALLY dozens of times in different ways. Here's just a few:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T80F ...
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would rather have my daughters body die than to have an abortion.
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she meant would I choose to have my daughter alive and choose to abort her child for any reason or dead.
I chose dead.
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would rather my daughter die than to EVER choose abortion as choice. YES!
But the VERY FIRST time you said this, I asked you in the discussion about the 9 year old girl who was pregnant when she was raped by her stepfather:
Foo asked: "Would you have allowed the 9 year old child an abortion to save her life? Even if it were YOUR own daughter?"
Or dont you want to admit you'd rather have your child die, than save her life with an abortion?
Your FIRST response on this:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/st-paul-mn/TJ...
Skanky, thank you for once AGAI N giving me the opportunity to show what a complete fool you are. Always a pleasure. LOL
Still waiting...

((Sassy whistles)))

<cue crickets>

::yawn:::

Wheres the post where you said that I said(which you even correct
ed CD for screwing up) "I'D RATHER MY DAUGHTER DIE THAN HAVE A LIFE SAVING ABORTION"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that the babies sheduled for Tiller on the next day/that week were killed by another Dr like YOU said.
I did Skanky. I gave you three links PLUS the link to the documentary to the doctors that took over FOR Tiller you MORON.

For once in your pathetic life, PLEASE stop making an ass of yourself, you pathetic Skank.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting...
((Sassy whistles)))
<cue crickets>
ed CD for screwing up) "I'D RATHER MY DAUGHTER DIE THAN HAVE A LIFE SAVING ABORTION"
"Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would rather my daughter die than to EVER choose abortion as choice. YES!"

Need more blueberries, JM? These words were quoted in your post by Foo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> That tragic story became even more tragic.
Nobody said that she SHOULD carry her twins to term. They could have delivered those babies very early on "if "her body couldn't handle it.
You're not a mother. NO mother would try to force a child that had been raped to gestate. ESPECIALLY when 6 doctors said it would likely kill her.

What a complete piece of shit you are.

“back for a limited time”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only "fckin' punk" on this thread at the moment is your Skanky suck buddy. That's a fact.
I sincerely hope you pick your allies and friends IRL better than the donkey you hitched your horse to here friend.
We all have our comrades in arms, Foo. It so happens that Sassy was in my corner a while back when I needed an assist.

Did you ever used to watch a show called Human Giant, it was on cable some years ago?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> YOU'VE made the accusations against her.
PROVE IT! or STHU!
Fkoff Skankdawg. The allegations against LYNNE have been proven time and time again.
Nobody believes you.
Really?

Want to take a poll, who believes me vs who believes Lynne?
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't believe in "life saving" killing. Nor does she."
It is referred to as self-defense, JM.
You would, irl, refuse your daughter a life saving abortion as self-defense. That is definitely your right because nobody's removed women's civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy.
If Roe v Wade were to be overturned, out the window those go. Then, perhaps (worst case scenario), the physician would force an abortion on your daughter or on her daughter.
There're more than one side to this debate. But you're so focused on the fetus, you've lost sight of everything else.
I, for one, would hope your daughter, Guppy's daughter, my daughter, you, me, and she were all covered by civil rights of privacy and autonomy so that, individually, we could make the right decisions for our individual circumstances.
Don't you agree? Yes or No?
Katie, deliberately killing an innocent humans life is never the "right decision" . Not for me, my daughter, you, your daughter, guppy etc.....

Women kill their unwanted born children instead of giving them to the father to raise or some family member. For some sickass reason they think killing them is the best decision.

Where is the line drawn? What makes it acceptable killing seconds prior to birth but not after? Who's justified? Who isn't. All personal opinions really. In the end, an innocent life is deliberately killed. You don't have a moral right to do so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting...
((Sassy whistles)))
<cue crickets>
Waiting for what you dumb bitch? I didn't put your words in quotes that way, YOU did.

However, since ALL of those discussions were ABOUT lifesaving abortions, and in FACT the words "lifesaving abortion" were in a number of them, its CLEAR you'd MUCH rather your child die than abort for ANY reason.

THESE are quotes:

"would I choose to have my daughter alive and choose to abort her child for any reason or dead --- "I choose dead".

"Yes, I would rather my daughter die than to EVER choose abortion as choice. YES!"

"Yes, I would rather have my daughters body die than to have an abortion."

You're a SICK POS Skank.
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fkoff Skankdawg. The allegations against LYNNE have been proven time and time again.
<quoted text>
Really?
Want to take a poll, who believes me vs who believes Lynne?
No they have not.

Stop lying. You not only said that you had personal emails as proof but posts from topix as proof.

You also saidnthat she was soliciting young girls. You've yet to show them either.

Hellooooooooo? Show the topix ones or STHU

You're not fooling anyone. People are not stupid when years later, no proof has been shown.

LMAO you're pathetic and a bore.

Next.....
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I did Skanky. I gave you three links PLUS the link to the documentary to the doctors that took over FOR Tiller you MORON.
For once in your pathetic life, PLEASE stop making an ass of yourself, you pathetic Skank.
I didnt ask for links to Drs who took over his baby killing practice. Stop backpeddling. YOU SPECICALLY SAID that another Dr killed those scheduled to die(the next day or that week).

Show me the proof.

NOW!
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
YHVH did not create evil.
I just stated that God created evil Isaiah 45:7

If one reads this in the kjv, then comes away with another take, well then IDK.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have our comrades in arms, Foo. It so happens that Sassy was in my corner a while back when I needed an assist.
Being appreciative for a help out is different than aligning yourself to a scumbag like that for good.
Did you ever used to watch a show called Human Giant, it was on cable some years ago?
No, why?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
"Born again" is a poor translation. "Born from above" is accurate.
I like using born again, becouse that's how it is said, in the bible.
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting for what you dumb bitch? I didn't put your words in quotes that way, YOU did.
However, since ALL of those discussions were ABOUT lifesaving abortions, and in FACT the words "lifesaving abortion" were in a number of them, its CLEAR you'd MUCH rather your child die than abort for ANY reason.
THESE are quotes:
"would I choose to have my daughter alive and choose to abort her child for any reason or dead --- "I choose dead".
"Yes, I would rather my daughter die than to EVER choose abortion as choice. YES!"
"Yes, I would rather have my daughters body die than to have an abortion."
You're a SICK POS Skank.
Hey bullsh@t artist? You corrected CD remember?

You saidnthat I said that I'd rather my dsughter die than to have a life saving abortion.

WHERE is the post with me saying that dear?

Helloooooooo?

Your credibility is shot to hell.

Liar. Manipulator. Fraud.

“back for a limited time”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>

No, why?
It's a good show. Really cutting edge comedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 264,421 - 264,440 of304,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min harmonious 1,073,252
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min X -Man- 240,514
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min harmonious 144,990
Chinese man accused of hacking into US computers 11 min New China 6
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 14 min River Tam 50,852
Officers say no 'stand-down order' for Benghazi 19 min Obamacare KILLED my Mom 64
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 22 min Frankie Rizzo 1,915
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••