Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311907 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281555 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that the babies sheduled for Tiller on the next day/that week were killed by another Dr like YOU said.
I did Skanky. I gave you three links PLUS the link to the documentary to the doctors that took over FOR Tiller you MORON.

For once in your pathetic life, PLEASE stop making an ass of yourself, you pathetic Skank.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#281556 Feb 1, 2013
saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting...
((Sassy whistles)))
<cue crickets>
::yawn:::
Wheres the post where you said that I said(which you even correct
ed CD for screwing up) "I'D RATHER MY DAUGHTER DIE THAN HAVE A LIFE SAVING ABORTION"
"Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would rather my daughter die than to EVER choose abortion as choice. YES!"

Need more blueberries, JM? These words were quoted in your post by Foo.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281557 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> That tragic story became even more tragic.
Nobody said that she SHOULD carry her twins to term. They could have delivered those babies very early on "if "her body couldn't handle it.
You're not a mother. NO mother would try to force a child that had been raped to gestate. ESPECIALLY when 6 doctors said it would likely kill her.

What a complete piece of shit you are.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#281558 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only "fckin' punk" on this thread at the moment is your Skanky suck buddy. That's a fact.
I sincerely hope you pick your allies and friends IRL better than the donkey you hitched your horse to here friend.
We all have our comrades in arms, Foo. It so happens that Sassy was in my corner a while back when I needed an assist.

Did you ever used to watch a show called Human Giant, it was on cable some years ago?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281559 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> YOU'VE made the accusations against her.
PROVE IT! or STHU!
Fkoff Skankdawg. The allegations against LYNNE have been proven time and time again.
Nobody believes you.
Really?

Want to take a poll, who believes me vs who believes Lynne?
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

#281560 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't believe in "life saving" killing. Nor does she."
It is referred to as self-defense, JM.
You would, irl, refuse your daughter a life saving abortion as self-defense. That is definitely your right because nobody's removed women's civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy.
If Roe v Wade were to be overturned, out the window those go. Then, perhaps (worst case scenario), the physician would force an abortion on your daughter or on her daughter.
There're more than one side to this debate. But you're so focused on the fetus, you've lost sight of everything else.
I, for one, would hope your daughter, Guppy's daughter, my daughter, you, me, and she were all covered by civil rights of privacy and autonomy so that, individually, we could make the right decisions for our individual circumstances.
Don't you agree? Yes or No?
Katie, deliberately killing an innocent humans life is never the "right decision" . Not for me, my daughter, you, your daughter, guppy etc.....

Women kill their unwanted born children instead of giving them to the father to raise or some family member. For some sickass reason they think killing them is the best decision.

Where is the line drawn? What makes it acceptable killing seconds prior to birth but not after? Who's justified? Who isn't. All personal opinions really. In the end, an innocent life is deliberately killed. You don't have a moral right to do so.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281561 Feb 1, 2013
saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting...
((Sassy whistles)))
<cue crickets>
::yawn:::
Wheres the post where you said that I said(which you even correct
ed CD for screwing up) "I'D RATHER MY DAUGHTER DIE THAN HAVE A LIFE SAVING ABORTION"
Waiting for what you dumb bitch? I didn't put your words in quotes that way, YOU did.

However, since ALL of those discussions were ABOUT lifesaving abortions, and in FACT the words "lifesaving abortion" were in a number of them, its CLEAR you'd MUCH rather your child die than abort for ANY reason.

THESE are quotes:

"would I choose to have my daughter alive and choose to abort her child for any reason or dead --- "I choose dead".

"Yes, I would rather my daughter die than to EVER choose abortion as choice. YES!"

"Yes, I would rather have my daughters body die than to have an abortion."

You're a SICK POS Skank.
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

#281562 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fkoff Skankdawg. The allegations against LYNNE have been proven time and time again.
<quoted text>
Really?
Want to take a poll, who believes me vs who believes Lynne?
No they have not.

Stop lying. You not only said that you had personal emails as proof but posts from topix as proof.

You also saidnthat she was soliciting young girls. You've yet to show them either.

Hellooooooooo? Show the topix ones or STHU

You're not fooling anyone. People are not stupid when years later, no proof has been shown.

LMAO you're pathetic and a bore.

Next.....
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

#281563 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I did Skanky. I gave you three links PLUS the link to the documentary to the doctors that took over FOR Tiller you MORON.
For once in your pathetic life, PLEASE stop making an ass of yourself, you pathetic Skank.
I didnt ask for links to Drs who took over his baby killing practice. Stop backpeddling. YOU SPECICALLY SAID that another Dr killed those scheduled to die(the next day or that week).

Show me the proof.

NOW!
Gtown71

United States

#281564 Feb 1, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
YHVH did not create evil.
I just stated that God created evil Isaiah 45:7

If one reads this in the kjv, then comes away with another take, well then IDK.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281565 Feb 1, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have our comrades in arms, Foo. It so happens that Sassy was in my corner a while back when I needed an assist.
Being appreciative for a help out is different than aligning yourself to a scumbag like that for good.
Did you ever used to watch a show called Human Giant, it was on cable some years ago?
No, why?
Gtown71

United States

#281566 Feb 1, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
"Born again" is a poor translation. "Born from above" is accurate.
I like using born again, becouse that's how it is said, in the bible.
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

#281567 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting for what you dumb bitch? I didn't put your words in quotes that way, YOU did.
However, since ALL of those discussions were ABOUT lifesaving abortions, and in FACT the words "lifesaving abortion" were in a number of them, its CLEAR you'd MUCH rather your child die than abort for ANY reason.
THESE are quotes:
"would I choose to have my daughter alive and choose to abort her child for any reason or dead --- "I choose dead".
"Yes, I would rather my daughter die than to EVER choose abortion as choice. YES!"
"Yes, I would rather have my daughters body die than to have an abortion."
You're a SICK POS Skank.
Hey [email protected] artist? You corrected CD remember?

You saidnthat I said that I'd rather my dsughter die than to have a life saving abortion.

WHERE is the post with me saying that dear?

Helloooooooo?

Your credibility is shot to hell.

Liar. Manipulator. Fraud.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#281568 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>

No, why?
It's a good show. Really cutting edge comedy.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281569 Feb 1, 2013
saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text> No they have not.
Stop lying. You not only said that you had personal emails as proof but posts from topix as proof.
You also saidnthat she was soliciting young girls. You've yet to show them either.
Hellooooooooo? Show the topix ones or STHU
You're not fooling anyone. People are not stupid when years later, no proof has been shown.
LMAO you're pathetic and a bore.
Next.....
THe posts about her "abuse" have been posted LITERALLY hundreds of times. You ignoring them doesn't mean they havent been posted and proven.

As for her solicitation of children to email her, just google "don't konw what to do" or "Deciding on an abortion"
and her name Lynne D. You'll have a whole threads on the subject.

Lynnie had quite the history of soliciting young girls to email her. She was a predator, and in fact got banned at one point over it.

Not sure she'll appreciate you bringing THAT up again. It wasn't her most shining moment. LOL!
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

#281570 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Being appreciative for a help out is different than aligning yourself to a scumbag like that for good.
<quoted text>
No, why?
Look at the manipulation in progress ^^^^

Telling my buddy to not like me.

Unreal.

Pathetic.

LOLOLOLOL now keep kissing up.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#281571 Feb 1, 2013
saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text> Hey [email protected] artist? You corrected CD remember?
CD reminds me of those meth-heads that I've always liked stomping on.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281572 Feb 1, 2013
saasssyliciousk wrote:
<quoted text> I didnt ask for links to Drs who took over his baby killing practice. Stop backpeddling. YOU SPECICALLY SAID that another Dr killed those scheduled to die(the next day or that week).
Show me the proof.
NOW!
Kiss my tuchas Skanky. NOW!!!@@

No dont. I wouldn't want your nasty mouth ANYWHERE near me.

I gave you the information you jackass. Who do you think did it BUT the doctors that ended up taking ON HIS PATIENTS? The documentary discusses it in some detail. You can find the documentary online easily and watch it for free.

I can give you the information, I can't force you to stop ignoring it.

I CAN however point out your stupidity when you try to claim its not being given to you.

You are about as STUPID as it gets.
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

#281573 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would rather my daughter die than to EVER choose abortion as choice. YES!"
Need more blueberries, JM? These words were quoted in your post by Foo.
Katie? I just order you a truck load of blueberries.

URwelcome.

See, I own my words. Reread what you just posted and tell me WHERE in that post does it say what foo CLAIMS that I said about I'd "RATHER MY DAUGHTER DIE THAN TO HAVE A LIFE SAVING ABORTION"?.

Now....enjoy the blueberries ;)

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#281574 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Being appreciative for a help out is different than aligning yourself to a scumbag like that for good.
We may have some measure of respect between us you and I. We have found some common ground between us, and make no mistake, I have enjoyed the dialogue. But know this and know this well: Sassy gave me a hand of friendship and compassion when others relished vilifying me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Poster child for bigotry': Sheriff is accused ... 1 min Le Jimbo 15
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min It aint necessari... 209,919
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min USA 11,282
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Abe 244,027
News CBS' "The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey" Premieres O... 51 min PurpleDreams 904
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 55 min USAsince1680 1,433,288
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr valerie 395,974
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr District 1 225,420
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 5 hr reality 266
More from around the web