Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 312661 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281536 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh make up your damn mind Skankdawg. I DID already know this, because its been discussed here before, and you wanted proof, I gave you proof.
<quoted text>
Already proven you moron. You're refusal to acknowledge you were GIVEN the proof doesn't negate the proof. As I said, even a documentary was done ON those doctors that picked up FOR him. It was called "After Tiller".
Grow the hell up Skanky.
I'm sorry you're so disappointed (NOT) that the murder you so clearly approved of didn't stop abortions from happening. That's just another of your kind's ENDLESS tough shit moments.
Prove that the babies sheduled for Tiller on the next day/that week were killed by another Dr like YOU said.

When you give up with that, show me links to articles that show those women( who were going to die if they didn't abort)( like you proaborts claimed Tiller performed late term abortions for)' who died because they didnt abort.

I'm SURE there are links to that outrage right?

Kthanks you lyin sack of suds.

@@

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#281537 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the book coming?
Going good, thanks for asking. Some new developments: I am doing the illustrations as well as the writing for the graphic novel.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281538 Feb 1, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
She's been after me since she was posting as "Just Me." Backing me up into a cyber corner is her idea of cyber sex.
Problem is, I don't surf; I don't like girls.
Awww....I knew it.

Ohhhh Peteyboyyyyyy....lookie here ^^^^ CD has confessed. He's ALL yours.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#281539 Feb 1, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
She's been after me since she was posting as "Just Me." Backing me up into a cyber corner is her idea of cyber sex.
Problem is, I don't surf; I don't like "big" girls.
Yeah, just like a lawyer, gotta put a spin on it. No matter how ya try to sell it, fact is, she owns you.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281540 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going there with you again Blue. I gained some respect for you, and that will just take us down the path of fighting for no reason. I believe you hooked your plow to the wrong horse with Skanky (and you certainly do know who I mean, that's how that nasty thing is known here on this thread), but that's your choice.
How's the book coming?
What a manipulator.

TOO funny.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281541 Feb 1, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> We know. Foo is the only reason you come on here.This much is obvious.
Nah, the only reason she comes is because she CANT prove I'm lying. About ANYTHING LOL!
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281542 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I was talking about your physical appearance. Eat more fresh blueberries. They're brain food, y'know.
:|
Ok. I took your advice and just ate a cupful of fresh blueberries. I just looked in the mirror.

I am as beautiful as ever.

I am smarter too.

Thanks!
STO

Vallejo, CA

#281543 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe in "life saving" killing. Nor does she.
An ectopic pregnancy removal is not a direct killing so that is morally acceptable. Otherwise, any baby can be delivered prematurely WORST CASE SCENERIO. Nobody is *directly* killed.
Sgain...worst case scenerio..and even THAT is debated by Drs.
How do you categorize the life-saving abortion the 9 year old had to have? Was it Brazil? She was pregnant with 2 fetuses due to being raped by her step-father. Remember that story? Several PL doctors made the recommendation for abortion because the little girl was too little to carry to term.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281544 Feb 1, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you categorize the life-saving abortion the 9 year old had to have? Was it Brazil? She was pregnant with 2 fetuses due to being raped by her step-father. Remember that story? Several PL doctors made the recommendation for abortion because the little girl was too little to carry to term.
That tragic story became even more tragic.

Nobody said that she SHOULD carry her twins to term. They could have delivered those babies very early on "if "her body couldn't handle it.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281545 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, the only reason she comes is because she CANT prove I'm lying. About ANYTHING LOL!
YOU'VE made the accusations against her.

PROVE IT! or STHU!

Nobody believes you honeyfoofoo because you've YET to show one ounce of proof of anything.

How can she "prove" your lies dumbass?

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#281546 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww....I knew it.
Ohhhh Peteyboyyyyyy....lookie here ^^^^ CD has confessed. He's ALL yours.
You got game, sassy, you got game!
Katie

Auburn, WA

#281547 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe in "life saving" killing. Nor does she.
An ectopic pregnancy removal is not a direct killing so that is morally acceptable. Otherwise, any baby can be delivered prematurely WORST CASE SCENERIO. Nobody is *directly* killed.
Sgain...worst case scenerio..and even THAT is debated by Drs.
"I don't believe in "life saving" killing. Nor does she."

It is referred to as self-defense, JM.

You would, irl, refuse your daughter a life saving abortion as self-defense. That is definitely your right because nobody's removed women's civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy.

If Roe v Wade were to be overturned, out the window those go. Then, perhaps (worst case scenario), the physician would force an abortion on your daughter or on her daughter.

There're more than one side to this debate. But you're so focused on the fetus, you've lost sight of everything else.

I, for one, would hope your daughter, Guppy's daughter, my daughter, you, me, and she were all covered by civil rights of privacy and autonomy so that, individually, we could make the right decisions for our individual circumstances.

Don't you agree? Yes or No?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281548 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I do.
Now....(sassy whistles).....go fetch it boy(the post that says that I'd "RATHER MY DAUGHTER DIE THAN HAVE A LIFESAVING ABORTION").
Come on. I don't have all night waiting for your and CD 's allegations.
Sure thing Skanky. Easy as pie, given you've said it LITERALLY dozens of times in different ways. Here's just a few:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T80F ...

Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would rather have my daughters body die than to have an abortion.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T80F ...

Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she meant would I choose to have my daughter alive and choose to abort her child for any reason or dead.

I chose dead.


http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T80F ...

Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would rather my daughter die than to EVER choose abortion as choice. YES!


But the VERY FIRST time you said this, I asked you in the discussion about the 9 year old girl who was pregnant when she was raped by her stepfather:

Foo asked: "Would you have allowed the 9 year old child an abortion to save her life? Even if it were YOUR own daughter?"
Or dont you want to admit you'd rather have your child die, than save her life with an abortion?

Your FIRST response on this:
SJMissssSWEET wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I would not allow my child to kill her child nor would I ever think that I had a right to kill my child.

I would rather my child die than to kill her child.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/st-paul-mn/TJ...

Skanky, thank you for once AGAIN giving me the opportunity to show what a complete fool you are. Always a pleasure. LOL

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281549 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> My daughter would never kill her child.
If faced with a situation, that COULD happen, where her life is endangered, she MIGHT choose to abort.

You dont speak for her, just like you dont speak for ANYONE other than yourself.

Personally, I believe you're full of shit.

IF you had a daughter - which I dont believe you do - and her life was truly threatened by a pregnancy, you woudln't be able to end that pregnancy fast enough.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281550 Feb 1, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, still smarting there, Concedes Defeat? Did Sassy back you into a corner? Wow, if you practice law like you debate, I'll put my money on the opposition! Fckin' punk.
The only "fckin' punk" on this thread at the moment is your Skanky suck buddy. That's a fact.

I sincerely hope you pick your allies and friends IRL better than the donkey you hitched your horse to here friend.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281551 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Katie but Guppy has insinuated that her daughter didn't want her baby in a few posts.
As if she knows for sure that her "intelligent "daughter wouldn't have the baby.
Makes me wonder if it was a done deal -past tense.
Actually Skanky, NOTHING Guppy said was past tense as you claimed (good try at backtracking, but as always you failed), and NOTHING would have given you the impression it was a "done deal".

It was just you as usual, trying to lie and getting caught. Again.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281552 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe in "life saving" killing. Nor does she.
THen she's as stupid as you are.
An ectopic pregnancy removal is not a direct killing
Yes actually it is you moron. The physician is DIRECTLY KILLING the embryo by removing it. You can try to twist that all you want, but they're NOT trying to implant it anywhere else, they are DIRECTLY KILLING IT.
Otherwise, any baby can be delivered prematurely WORST CASE SCENERIO.
You are factually and medically wrong as has been proven here time and time again.

Katie

Auburn, WA

#281553 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Ok. I took your advice and just ate a cupful of fresh blueberries. I just looked in the mirror.
I am as beautiful as ever.
I am smarter too.
Thanks!
Since you say so yourself!

:p
saasssyliciousk

Jackson, NJ

#281554 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing Skanky. Easy as pie, given you've said it LITERALLY dozens of times in different ways. Here's just a few:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T80F ...
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would rather have my daughters body die than to have an abortion.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T80F ...
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she meant would I choose to have my daughter alive and choose to abort her child for any reason or dead.
I chose dead.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T80F ...
Sweet JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would rather my daughter die than to EVER choose abortion as choice. YES!
But the VERY FIRST time you said this, I asked you in the discussion about the 9 year old girl who was pregnant when she was raped by her stepfather:
Foo asked: "Would you have allowed the 9 year old child an abortion to save her life? Even if it were YOUR own daughter?"
Or dont you want to admit you'd rather have your child die, than save her life with an abortion?
Your FIRST response on this:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/st-paul-mn/TJ...
Skanky, thank you for once AGAI N giving me the opportunity to show what a complete fool you are. Always a pleasure. LOL
Still waiting...

((Sassy whistles)))

<cue crickets>

::yawn:::

Wheres the post where you said that I said(which you even correct
ed CD for screwing up) "I'D RATHER MY DAUGHTER DIE THAN HAVE A LIFE SAVING ABORTION"

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281555 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that the babies sheduled for Tiller on the next day/that week were killed by another Dr like YOU said.
I did Skanky. I gave you three links PLUS the link to the documentary to the doctors that took over FOR Tiller you MORON.

For once in your pathetic life, PLEASE stop making an ass of yourself, you pathetic Skank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, Clinton aides clash at post-election gat... 3 min Christsharian Col... 58
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 min Trump your President 104
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,457,598
News 5 lessons activists can learn from Florida's su... 5 min Democrat Hero 3
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Reality Speaks 403,305
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 7 min Reality Speaks 1,866
News Presidential endorsements: now therea s a touch... 7 min Evil Roy Slade 3
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Skylar 252,833
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 23 min Trump your President 2,822
More from around the web