Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313676 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#278028 Jan 18, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. It's pointless attempting to explain my POV to you, who has already decided I'm evil and Satan possessed.
That's your answer to anyone who disagrees with you. Not what I would call spreading the Good News.
Is silence "spreading the good news"?

Is supporting and advocating killing whom God has willed to exist(the creator) "spreading the good news"?

Is offering condoms to single people who have sex outside of marriage(which God forbids)"spreading the good news"?

Is attacking a girl who was abused and lost her babies in utero due to it"spreading the good news"?

Exactly what IS considered "spreading the good news" in your opinion?

Please DO enlighten us STO.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#278029 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Already explained that I don't condone killing.
Sure you do.

You'd rather your child DIE than have a life saving abortion.

You CONDONE killing your child, when all that's needed to save her is an abortion - YOU would rather she die.

That's CONDONING killing.

You clearly condone the murder of George Tiller, you say as much when you justify it by being "happy" he's not able to do abortions any longr, and the REASON is he was murdered. In a church. BY one of your kind - a "christian".

You're a fkin joke.

Chick Brilliance Returns

United States

#278030 Jan 18, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>sense..........see, this is why you literally refuted nothing, didnt even attempt, which means you know im right..........thanks for the admission, but if you're really here to debate, you'd go back & address the points i made instead of dismissing them right off the bat like a spoiled little school girl..........
and what do yo think will happen to the crime rate when the only civilians with guns are CRIMINALS???
dumbshit, explain how that makes
><>?
Again, delusions of grandeur, and straw men aside, watch as your guns of mass destruction are banned. Oh and watch out, the sky is falling.
Chick Brilliance Returns

United States

#278032 Jan 18, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
our "murder weapons" are used to prevent thousands of crimes/year..........and make millions of us feel SAFER........right now, in my grandmothers hick town, there are a number of crazy characters she & her husband are afraid of, so she never goes out to the barn at night without a pistol, why? b/c it makes her SAFER...a concept you far lefties arent aware of
why should ONLY criminals have weapons? HOW DARE YOU make the claim that you have the right to have our protection from violence & threat of death TAKEN FROM US!
SHAME on you, people like yourself are the very reason we had so many millions massacred "for the good & protection of the people"
Translates to "waaaaa, waaaaaaaa, waa, waa, waa, waaaaaaaaaa, waaa, waa, waa, waaaaaaaaaaa." Thanks to the NRAs lies and people stupid enough to believe them. Say bye bye to the semi automatics and high capacity clips, dummy. You
STO

Vallejo, CA

#278033 Jan 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice Sassy did not address this post...
LNM "Tell me...is it "bigotry" when fundies are gleefully attacking Bitner and Kathwynn's Wicca religion? Is it bigotry when fundies like TomTom say they worship trees, fairies, unicorns and Harry Potter? Is it bigotry when fundies stereotype us atheists as bad "evil" people because we don't believe in your god? When they say we're selfish and choose not to believe in God just so we can live depraved lifestyles as if an atheist can't be a good person? Is that bigotry Sassy?"
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> HoneyFOOFOO is attacking her gf and daughters Christianity. Shes a bigot toward THEIR faith. LMAO
She also is a lesbian who DEMANDS tolerance for her immoral /unnatural lifestyle....yet she is an outright bigot toward Christians.
Get why I point out her bigotry?
I persoanlly don't care if she is a bigot or if someone else is. But for the record, those examples above aren't bigotry.
sjm: "But for the record, those examples above aren't bigotry."

It's only bigotry if someone belittles your religion. When folks of your religion belittle other's religions, it's not bigotry.

You really can't hear yourself, can you?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#278031 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And she's OUTRIGHT SAID that 'it doesn't matter if Jews reject jesus as g-d, HE IS ANYWAY.'. What a MORON the Skank is.
Really? Show me the post where i said outright that "it doesn't matter if jews reject jesus as g-d, HE IS ANYWAY".

TIA
Chick Brilliance Returns

United States

#278034 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Is silence "spreading the good news"?
Is supporting and advocating killing whom God has willed to exist(the creator) "spreading the good news"?
Is offering condoms to single people who have sex outside of marriage(which God forbids)"spreading the good news"?
Is attacking a girl who was abused and lost her babies in utero due to it"spreading the good news"?
Hey, Crazy, did you see how Dr. Tillers clinic is about to reopen? Yeah, and did you think that there were no abortions happening because he was murdered? You just ain't bright.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#278035 Jan 18, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy, did the hubby finally wise up and fly the hen house? Out there entertaining his secretary until the divorce is final and her can marry her? Did he tire of your drooling obsession with your uterus and other women's fetuses? SO sad for you.
BTW, the god thing.....its all a fairy tale. Now grow up and put away your imaginary friends. They are not real.
Did you tell STO that "the god thing....its all a fairy tale..now grow up and put away your imaginary friends"?

LOL

I am sure you didn't bc you're afraid too.

It's okay sweetie, STO would've replied with "uh....okay" if you had. He is afraid to defend his faith.

You're so much alike actually. Awww how cute...two cowards...a match made in heaven. Two peas in a pod.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#278036 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Already explained that I don't condone killing.
You "support women and men using their free will, given by God" to kill Tiller then I suppose too? No? Why?
Oh, i get it, YOU have to approve of others "God given free will" first right? And in Tillers killers case, it's a NO.
Tiller can kill but Tillers killer can't (his killing was EVIL)
@@
You're like a comedy show gone bad.
Funny coming from some b*tch who has no filter and says whatthefkever she wants. Didja bash your head recently? You've lost any sense of decency. But to justify your despicable behavior by claiming you don't have to be polite to "proaborts" is disgusting. You're putting imagined rights of strangers' ZEFs above and beyond real flesh and blood "walking around" people with experiences behind them.

You say you didn't condone Dr. Tiller's death while at the same being glad he wasn't performing his work anymore. Sounds like you condoned his murder to me. Which is what I said, princess.

Location hidden

#278037 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Where is your evidence that gun control does reduce gun violence?
In pretty much EVER country that has gun control.

Research Australia. Specifically the Port Arthur massacre.

Not one mass killing since.

I own guns. I'm a member of the NRA. I have NO problem registering them. I have NO need for 30+ round magazines. No deer or targets are wearing kevlar vests last I checked, nor does ANYONE need more than ONE well placed bullet by a decent shooter to take down their winter's meals.

The NRA is wrong on this one. Literally DEAD wrong.

The difference between a 30 round magazine and a 7 round one may have meant the difference in one to 7 deaths and TWENTY SEVEN deaths in Connecticut.

Who am I kidding? YOU & RESEARCH?? LOL What a joke you are.

sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#278038 Jan 18, 2013
STO wrote:
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice Sassy did not address this post...
LNM "Tell me...is it "bigotry" when fundies are gleefully attacking Bitner and Kathwynn's Wicca religion? Is it bigotry when fundies like TomTom say they worship trees, fairies, unicorns and Harry Potter? Is it bigotry when fundies stereotype us atheists as bad "evil" people because we don't believe in your god? When they say we're selfish and choose not to believe in God just so we can live depraved lifestyles as if an atheist can't be a good person? Is that bigotry Sassy?"
<quoted text>
sjm: "But for the record, those examples above aren't bigotry."
It's only bigotry if someone belittles your religion. When folks of your religion belittle other's religions, it's not bigotry.
You really can't hear yourself, can you?
1. I don't care if honeyFOOFOO "belittles "her gf and daughters religion. The joke is on THEM.

2. Pointing out what pagans practice is not bigotry. They DO have all these gods and goddesses that DO include those things.

Location hidden

#278039 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> HoneyFOOFOO is attacking her gf and daughters Christianity. Shes a bigot toward THEIR faith.
Uh no, I'm not. Not even a little bit.
She also is a lesbian who DEMANDS tolerance for her immoral /unnatural lifestyle.
I certainly do NOT "DEMAND" tolerance for ANYONE'S "immoral/unnatural" lifestyle.

Since I dont have an immoral OR unnatural lifestyle, your point is both homophobic AND moot. Not to mention stupid.
...yet she is an outright bigot toward Christians.
No I'm not. I find Christianity a beautiful faith.

YOU are not a christian and you dont even PRETEND to follow the actual Christian faith.

You are a follower of Fred Phelps, Westboro church. HE believes in the same jesus as YOU do.
Get why I lie about her bigotry?
Corrected for accuracy.

Get why I correct your lies and bearing false witness?
Chick Brilliance Returns

United States

#278040 Jan 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny coming from some b*tch who has no filter and says whatthefkever she wants. Didja bash your head recently? You've lost any sense of decency. But to justify your despicable behavior by claiming you don't have to be polite to "proaborts" is disgusting. You're putting imagined rights of strangers' ZEFs above and beyond real flesh and blood "walking around" people with experiences behind them.
You say you didn't condone Dr. Tiller's death while at the same being glad he wasn't performing his work anymore. Sounds like you condoned his murder to me. Which is what I said, princess.
That thing is an inhuman, lower life form. She is really just sick.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#278041 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>Hi, CD. It is very nice seeing you. Hows the weather?
A bit nippy for So. Fla., but very nice otherwise.

I won't insult you by saying I understand your pain Chicky. Perhaps it will be enough if I just say I pray this massacre never happens again.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#278043 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Is silence "spreading the good news"?
First four questions, can't say I know WTH you're talking about.
Doubt you do, either.

Spreading the Good News is teaching a willing ear what I have learned. Planting seeds without judgment. I'm thrilled when folks ask me questions about the Bible, and when, years later, they tell me that it was something I said which drove them into a deeper study of the Word. Can't beat that.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#278042 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Sassy, did the hubby finally wise up and fly the hen house? Out there entertaining his secretary until the divorce is final and her can marry her? Did he tire of your drooling obsession with your uterus and other women's fetuses? SO sad for you.
BTW, the god thing.....its all a fairy tale. Now grow up and put away your imaginary friends. They are not real.
My marriage is solid. He loves me. I love him. He and the rest of my family are my everything :)

Not ALL marriages fail sweetie. Marriage is a wonderful thing. I wish that people would take it seriously so that couples could experience the joys of it.

Sad that you had a bad experience. I mean that. It has soured you against men. There are good, wholesome, moral men out there who are capable of loving and respecting women.

Location hidden

#278044 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Really? Show me the post where i said outright that "it doesn't matter if jews reject jesus as g-d, HE IS ANYWAY".
TIA
Psssssst........stupid, I didn't QUOTE you. Nice try at changing my post by adding quote marks where there were none.

But no problem anyway:
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Whether or not you accept Jesus as the son of God (part of the Holy Trinity);or not has NOTHING to do with both Jews and Christians having the same God.
Those of the Jewish faith do NOT have the same G-d as Christians who believe in Jesus, or in YOUR case - jebus. That's a FACT. And it ACTUALLY doesn't matter if YOU accept that or not, its still a FACT.

But as you've said over and over -'it doesn't MATTER if you accept it or not'.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#278045 Jan 18, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
our "murder weapons" are used to prevent thousands of crimes/year..........and make millions of us feel SAFER........right now, in my grandmothers hick town, there are a number of crazy characters she & her husband are afraid of, so she never goes out to the barn at night without a pistol, why? b/c it makes her SAFER...a concept you far lefties arent aware of
why should ONLY criminals have weapons? HOW DARE YOU make the claim that you have the right to have our protection from violence & threat of death TAKEN FROM US!
SHAME on you, people like yourself are the very reason we had so many millions massacred "for the good & protection of the people"
She's saying you don't have a civil right to semi automatic weapons and large capacity clips. She didn't say you didn't have a right to arm and protect yourself.

What's the difference between regulating weapons and abortion? Do you know? Is there any?

Location hidden

#278046 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Did you tell STO that "the god thing....its all a fairy tale..now grow up and put away your imaginary friends"?
LOL
It's okay sweetie, STO would've replied with "uh....okay" if you had. He is afraid to defend his faith.
You're so much alike actually. Awww how cute...two cowards...a match made in heaven. Two peas in a pod.
Psssst......Stupid Skanky ........ STO doesn't HAVE to defend his faith. Chicky doesn't believe, thus there's nothing to defend.

Do you REALLY think YOUR brand of OUTRIGHT bigotry is any better than you claim mine or Chicky's is?
Chick Brilliance Returns

United States

#278047 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Did you tell STO that "the god thing....its all a fairy tale..now grow up and put away your imaginary friends"?
LOL
Listen, Filth, STO knows how I feel. I've said as much to STO. Could undoubtedly link it if I gave a shit what you think. BUT if I ever changed my mind and decided I wanted to hear the "good news", guess which one of you I would NOT go to? Yes, that would be YOU, you dirty, filthy, self righteous, heretical, slug. That mean you have failed in your job as a xtian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellison says Democrats must fight Republicans a... 2 min Denny CranesPlace 132
News Collapse of Obamacare repeal plan puts Freedom ... 2 min Hillary got thumped 163
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min More Trump Lies 262,362
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 4 min Chilli J 7,613
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min JRB 239,527
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Denny CranesPlace 1,509,520
News Ivanka Trump: A White House force, just not an ... 11 min Denny CranesPlace 175
Gay Skype !! 45 min Caliboy 124
News Fights erupt at pro-Trump rally on California b... 2 hr RIP 137
More from around the web