Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
259,721 - 259,740 of 305,486 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#276507 Jan 13, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
If any of these fundies actually think we believe they only have sex when they want to procreate, well, they're more delusional than I thought.
They really are that delusional...

Jonesboro AR

#276508 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I'd suggest that he also wear a jock, but they probably don't make them that small.
Well I wouldn't know.. However the rumor that I just heard. Cause I made it up 4 seconds ago. Even a nano sized jock strap is still to big..

Jonesboro AR

#276509 Jan 13, 2013
Aww looky the hypocrite of a christian has made a friend called spawn of satan..

NR You are a hypocrite.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#276510 Jan 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Reminds me of bette midler's joke: "I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me."
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/be...
<quoted text>
That shemale could only wish that would happen.

Jonesboro AR

#276511 Jan 13, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>You think you do, but in reality you worship Satan, you are one of his minions.
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA Yet another christian dumb@ss whi thinks he knows it all.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#276512 Jan 13, 2013
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
I visited your website and it says how women have POSITIVE experiences with abortion. It's screwed up. Most of them are rich white women, where as many who have abortions are poor minorities. There are alot more women who regret their abortion than rejoicing it. If women are so "happy with their choice" why not have another one? Check out this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXZCOaRVrbgXX
God Bless you child. You are dealing with proabortion pagans. If you need to be up lifted read the latest issue of Time magazine. It relates how the proaborts are not pro-choice as these frauds claim to be but are really,"abortion-rights advocates". They are losing ground. State after state is putting more restriciitons on the reckelss and needless slaughter of millions of unborn children every year. More and more people are moving to the prolife position bevcasue of the reckless and immoral way abortion is used.

This makes the proabort pagans angry and they come here and spew their hatred of God, Christians and children but they are losing. Eventually the Roe v. Wade political decision will be a shell and almost every state will have extremely strict prolife laws in place to finally end this needless and Godles slaughter of our children by irresponsbile people.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#276513 Jan 13, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA Yet another christian dumb@ss whi thinks he knows it all.
"BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA"

You use that sound a lot. Does that mean you spit and not swallow. What does cd think about that?
Tondaleyo lives

Muscotah, KS

#276514 Jan 13, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't worship your Satan. You are wrong.
Not only that, but you are such a nasty person, if he did exist, it would be YOU who is serving him.
You are ugly inside, and always will be.
Awww, you just proved I am right.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#276515 Jan 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Reminds me of bette midler's joke: "I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me."
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/be...
<quoted text>
LMAO!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#276516 Jan 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
FEEL the christian love!
<quoted text>
And on the Lord's day too.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#276517 Jan 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Keep talking...every time you post, you convince people of how vile your religion is.
<quoted text>
Exactly.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#276518 Jan 13, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I wouldn't know.. However the rumor that I just heard. Cause I made it up 4 seconds ago. Even a nano sized jock strap is still to big..
He's probably still waiting for his testicles to descend.

Jonesboro AR

#276519 Jan 13, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
"BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA"
You use that sound a lot. Does that mean you spit and not swallow. What does cd think about that?
Still having homoerotic fantasies.. You should really step out of the closet..

Jonesboro AR

#276520 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
He's probably still waiting for his testicles to descend.
That might be a long wait. I wouldn't know, of course.. Just saying..

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#276521 Jan 13, 2013
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually kids who live a hard life can be successful people. I knew a kid who went to George Washington High School, one of the worst schools in the country. His mother was pregnant with him at the age of 16. Despite a hard life and an abusive household, he went on to graduate from Fordham and become a lawyer. He know lives in an apartment on the Upper East Side and has already paid off his student loans. And I am NOT making this up. There are alot of underprivledged kids like this. If children are born into a bad life you can't automatically judge them as future failures. It's up to the CHILD, not the parents or others, to determine what to do with his or her life. Yes some children will grow up to be failures. But that's a seperate issue. Abortion won't solve a child or mother's problems. It also won't determine who will be bad and who will be good. It's the CHILD'S decision, not the mother's.
as if everything, there is always going to be an exception, an outlier. However, the statistics are that most children born from unwanted pregnancies to unmarried teenagers do not have very good prospects in life. Of course the economic status of that teenager also have a serious impact on the destiny of the child. The poorer the teenage mother, the worse the chances for the child and society. How can you expect a child to raise an infant

What really gets my ire up, is that the same people who are for banning abortion are also usually the same group that wants to cut all the programs for the poor that help those children.

They are all for protecting the life of a fetus, but screw it once it is born. Then the child and mother are on their own. They are viewed as leeches to society.
Which proves what I've always suspected. The anti abortion crowd doesn't give a crap about the child. Their one and only purpose is to control the sex lives of women PERIOD.

They will never admit as such, but their actions prove it in spades.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#276522 Jan 13, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless you child. You are dealing with proabortion pagans. If you need to be up lifted read the latest issue of Time magazine. It relates how the proaborts are not pro-choice as these frauds claim to be but are really,"abortion-rights advocates". They are losing ground. State after state is putting more restriciitons on the reckelss and needless slaughter of millions of unborn children every year. More and more people are moving to the prolife position bevcasue of the reckless and immoral way abortion is used.
This makes the proabort pagans angry and they come here and spew their hatred of God, Christians and children but they are losing. Eventually the Roe v. Wade political decision will be a shell and almost every state will have extremely strict prolife laws in place to finally end this needless and Godles slaughter of our children by irresponsbile people.
you are partially right there fop fop. Red states will enact more and more legislation to restrict if not outright band abortion. But the more intelligent democratic states will keep abortion safe and legal.

Once you ban it, let me know how all those back alley abortions turn out. Of course the wealthy in your backwards red states will ship their pregnant daughters to a liberal state for an abortion when they get prego. However the poor and lower middle class won't be able to. So let me know how that goes when your welfare ranks swell, and you have to start financially support those kids. Then in about 2 decades, watch as your crime rates go through the roof.

and you are right us PROABORTS are all about abortion rights. We, unlike you, feel that personal medical decisions should be left up to the individual, not some hypocritical, holier than thou politician in a capital, miles away.

as for the use of PAGAN, geesh, do you really think that is an insult. Me personally I'm an atheist. I don't believe in any gods, especially some mean, sadist god thought up by a bunch of nomadic desert dwellers high on drugs.
Tondaleyo lives

Muscotah, KS

#276523 Jan 13, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>And you think people should be forced to go through this???
Wouldn't you want wonderful memories if only a few months of your first child? Or you would say no and have no hope and kill the baby ?

Jonesboro AR

#276524 Jan 13, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
as if everything, there is always going to be an exception, an outlier. However, the statistics are that most children born from unwanted pregnancies to unmarried teenagers do not have very good prospects in life. Of course the economic status of that teenager also have a serious impact on the destiny of the child. The poorer the teenage mother, the worse the chances for the child and society. How can you expect a child to raise an infant
What really gets my ire up, is that the same people who are for banning abortion are also usually the same group that wants to cut all the programs for the poor that help those children.
They are all for protecting the life of a fetus, but screw it once it is born. Then the child and mother are on their own. They are viewed as leeches to society.
Which proves what I've always suspected. The anti abortion crowd doesn't give a crap about the child. Their one and only purpose is to control the sex lives of women PERIOD.
For a group that says the baby and children are all important they sure do not act like it after the kid is actually born. Well except for war. Then that is just who they have been looking for to go to a different country and shoot other people.

Thank you Lewis Black

But in part Social programs are seen as being a democrat liberal idea and agenda. I think that the prolife movement is not willing to find any common ground at all. After all such programs as head Start to name one is really not on political party or ideology property. By the way Head Start was was a bI partisan Idea that christian churches. Many of the same one now set against it. Fought to have started under I believe former President Richard Nixon(d) who saw the program as a good start on investing in the future of our nation.

Why would these same folks be now against this program to name one. Because then they might have to concede that in a representative republic, such as ours, that telling a woman what to do with her pregnancy is at best stupid and at worse criminal.

Why, if the prolife movement were to even give a real rats @ss about the children. There might not be enough in the bank account to lobby Congress. Make commercials about the evils of Planned Parenthood. Of course those people would have to give up their favorite past time of slut shaming women.. Naw never happen.
bman

Commack, NY

#276525 Jan 13, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
as if everything, there is always going to be an exception, an outlier. However, the statistics are that most children born from unwanted pregnancies to unmarried teenagers do not have very good prospects in life. Of course the economic status of that teenager also have a serious impact on the destiny of the child. The poorer the teenage mother, the worse the
chances for the child and society. How can you expect a child to raise an infant
What really gets my ire up, is that the same people who are for banning abortion are also usually the same group that wants to cut all the
programs for the poor that help those children.
Which proves what I've always suspected. The anti abortion crowd doesn't give a crap about the
child. Their one and only purpose is to control the sex lives of women PERIOD.
That's very innacurate. First off, I don't see any evidence supporting your argument that kids born into lower or working class families are likely to become failures for the rest of their life. Secondly, it is a very pessimistic veiw to say that if a child is born out of wedlock, you can predict the likelihood of their future. Yes they may have a horrible childhood. But once their 18 years of age they no longer need a parent or guardian, it is their life to live. In fact there are many presidents that were born into lower or working class families. Obama was born out of wedlock and Clinton grew up in an abusive household. It is very common that every generation does better than the other. My parents were born into working class families. They were the first in their family to graduate college. Don't underestimate poor people, they can really impress you. Mabye you should follow their example.
tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#276526 Jan 13, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
For a group that says the baby and children are all important they sure do not act like it after the kid is actually born. Well except for war. Then that is just who they have been looking for to go to a different country and shoot other people.
Thank you Lewis Black
But in part Social programs are seen as being a democrat liberal idea and agenda. I think that the prolife movement is not willing to find any common ground at all. After all such programs as head Start to name one is really not on political party or ideology property. By the way Head Start was was a bI partisan Idea that christian churches. Many of the same one now set against it. Fought to have started under I believe former President Richard Nixon(d) who saw the program as a good start on investing in the future of our nation.
Why would these same folks be now against this program to name one. Because then they might have to concede that in a representative republic, such as ours, that telling a woman what to do with her pregnancy is at best stupid and at worse criminal.
Why, if the prolife movement were to even give a real rats @ss about the children. There might not be enough in the bank account to lobby Congress. Make commercials about the evils of Planned Parenthood. Of course those people would have to give up their favorite past time of slut shaming women.. Naw never --happen.
how clever. Not really. Silly pagan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min ChromiuMan 115,345
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 11 min FedinIL 2,241
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min sonicfilter 1,101,403
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 17 min Ethan Allen 163
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min DITCH MITCH 151,444
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min SpaceBlues 46,376
Shaheen opponents go after her votes on immigra... 27 min spud 2
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Coffee Party 256,995
MEGA LEEK - McKayla Maroney Nude Cell Phone Pic... 8 hr McKayla Maroney Nude 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••