Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
252,641 - 252,660 of 305,092 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What a convoluted mess your sentences are.
Guess what? It's a matter of opinion. I don't have to prove her wrong. SHE can't prove she's right, either. She made a statement, I disagreed. And neither of us was talking to you. So, piss off, LynneD.
She's just been proven right in my prior post.

You've been proven to be an ignorant buffoon.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Context determines the definition intended.
Exactly, and we were talking about a fetus, Bitner claiming it's not a child. So, the definition of "child" that said "a human fetus" is what applied.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever notice how AC folks often come to the board in a foul mood?
No, we don't "come to the board" in a foul mood. We're fine. It's that the mind boggling degree of STUPID and senselessness combined with the arrogance that we read from you pro-choicers, is enough to cause any intelligent, sensible person to lose patience, and quickly.

I'm happy and you people don't exist before I get here. When I get here, the stupidity and senselessness from you pro-choicers is so mind boggling and unacceptable that no rational person would have any patience for it, and when I click out of here, you people no longer exist again.

Poof, you're gone.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

We pro-lifers post here to provide facts and to display how stupid and senseless you people who support the right to abort human lives in utero are.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, you ignorant buffoon.
The CONTEXT was Bitner claiming a human fetus is not a "child", and one of the definitions for "child" proved her wrong.
How stupid for anyone to argue with me, as though the only definitions that mattered were the ones not saying that. The CONTEXT was clear.
She said a child is born also and according to the definition you provided she was right more times than you were.*Facepalm*

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Whyis anyone still bothering with ill lily? She's an idiot with OCD and no education--all traits highly prized by he PLM.
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>She said a child is born also and according to the definition you provided she was right more times than you were.*Facepalm*

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told, Toots, it's the other way around. It's you pro-choicers who have to pretend the woman is still pregnant after the fetus dies, to try to claim a D&C afterwards is an abortion procedure.
Medically, legally, and logically, you're wrong.
Once fetus dies in utero, pregnancy is over. Hormonally it may take a little longer for the body to react to the end of the pregnancy, but nevertheless, it's over, pregnancy aborted. I provided links stating that.
Your reading comprehension is not at adult level, so you think you made a point you didn't make. Saying a "pregnant woman" when discussing missed miscarriage is because the woman doesn't have symptoms that the pregnancy spontaneously aborted, so thinks she's still pregnant, and her body didn't recognize the miscarriage yet.
LOL, no, you're wrong.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how Knut just happened to find that post, huh? The only ones who will buy into that load of b.s. are her fellow dogma following ignoramuses. They'll lap it up like a kitty laps cream...lmao!!!
You know what I suspect? They don't "believe" it, because they know who the poster is. They'll just PRETEND on here they do. Their desperation to prove something bad about me is pitiful.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Medical definition of abortion? A spontaneous ending of a pregnancy is a spontaneous abortion. I've already provided a link which shows the different types of spontaneous abortion. You think your link proves them wrong, pea brain?
You think a "missed miscariage" means it didn't happen and an abortion is required, and I've already proven how ignorant you are about it, with what a missed miscarriage really means.
No, YOUR link confirmed what I was saying. BOTH your links and my link proved YOU wrong.

Tell me, what is a missed period? What is a missed appointment?
HuskerDu

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

stanchaz wrote:
If Christ came back,
would He even RECOGNIZE what kind of business
they have made of His loving words,
and His inspiring teachings?
.....what kind of twisted house of hate and fear
they have constructed in His name?
......these people that dare to speak and act in His name,
in order to pursue their own ends?
I suspect that He would treat them
in the very same way that He threw the money-lenders
out of the Temple!
The death -- no, the murder-- of this poor woman
in Ireland makes me ANGRY.
It’s about time ...it’s WAY past time
...for people to take control of their own destiny, and their own lives.
There are so many priests, preachers, and assorted shamans
out there --"men of the cloth"-
who have the unmitigated gall, the sheer arrogance,
of claiming to speak for God, and with God.
And we ...we must listen, and follow, and obey. Or so they say.
They claim a direct pipeline to the Almighty!
God did this, God told me. God loves that. God hates this.
God wants this. Oh, and drop another coin in the basket
before you leave please ...as God demands.
It's gotten so bad that now they think ....thay they ARE God
- with THE “RIGHT” TO TAKE WOMEN’S LIVES!
ENOUGH already! I say to them all:
Go back to whatever burrow you came from,
you charlatans, and leave us -and our country- alone.
For we're a free and proud people,, and will remain so
- without- your shameful meddling in both our private lives,
and our public institutions.
For Religion is a personal matter -
NOT something to be FORCED on others!
Don't just accept something because it comes from
a religious "voice of authority".
For ultimately YOU are responsible for your life,
and how you try to live it.
That’s why you have freedom of choice and a conscience:
to choose, NOT just to blindly follow.....
We need to start acting like Men and Women...not sheep.
What a stupid post. I can see you are not Christian, or if you are , you know nothing and are a nominal Christian at the most. For one thing, you forgot Christ knows what you do before you do it, Christ loves us very much and remember, He is God. If you are a Christian,you would know sin has this Country and enslaves us. Another thing, we have freedom of religion in this fair Country of ours, we need not take it to a room and hide our belief.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the thing...they HAVE to pretend that the pregnancy is over when the fetus dies even if it's still in the uterus. That's the only way they can THEN pretend that the GOAL of induced abortion is nothing but the death of the fetus. THEN, they can pretend that it's murder.
It's a convoluted thought process with no resemblance to reality.
It is very convoluted and nothing but an attempt at control of one gender based on faulty info, bad science, half-truths and illogic. jmo

PS I read that BS posted to you in the other thread. It's a sock puppet. Someone has way too much time on their hands.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Whyis anyone still bothering with ill lily? She's an idiot with OCD and no education--all traits highly prized by he PLM.
<quoted text>
I honestly don't know CP, it's not like anyone in their right mind is going to come here and read her posts and take them seriously lol. My ignore button is somewhere..........oh there it is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I suspect? They don't "believe" it, because they know who the poster is. They'll just PRETEND on here they do. Their desperation to prove something bad about me is pitiful.
LOL she followed you to that thread! Dayum!

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, you ignorant buffoon.
The CONTEXT was Bitner claiming a human fetus is not a "child", and one of the definitions for "child" proved her wrong.
How stupid for anyone to argue with me, as though the only definitions that mattered were the ones not saying that. The CONTEXT was clear.
"How stupid for anyone to argue with me... "

Wow. Just, wow. You're an arrogant ass, mama.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I have not harmed anyone I've known in NC, there's no need to. They're just making sh*t up, because my post on the article made too much sense. It's someone who posts/posted here regularly under another screen name that I've bested in argument, likely. That's the only "harm" I've done :)
Bitner, you are beautiful inside and out. Their use of ad hom seriously crosses the line regarding you. They must really feel threatened for some unknown (your brains, empathy, knowledge, and life experiences) reason(s).

xoxo

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told, Toots, it's the other way around. It's you pro-choicers who have to pretend the woman is still pregnant after the fetus dies, to try to claim a D&C afterwards is an abortion procedure.
Medically, legally, and logically, you're wrong.
Once fetus dies in utero, pregnancy is over. Hormonally it may take a little longer for the body to react to the end of the pregnancy, but nevertheless, it's over, pregnancy aborted. I provided links stating that.
Your reading comprehension is not at adult level, so you think you made a point you didn't make. Saying a "pregnant woman" when discussing missed miscarriage is because the woman doesn't have symptoms that the pregnancy spontaneously aborted, so thinks she's still pregnant, and her body didn't recognize the miscarriage yet.
lol! You've lost your mind.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's completely irrational. Delusional. She's gone over the edge, finally. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I honestly don't know CP, it's not like anyone in their right mind is going to come here and read her posts and take them seriously lol. My ignore button is somewhere..........oh there it is.
I love teasing that crazy broad. She's funny and doesn't even know it!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

If he knows everything we do before we do it, that means all actions are predestined and free will is a lie. Further, that means sin is impossible because no one has the chance to change their minds; they are locked into their actions.
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>What a stupid post. I can see you are not Christian, or if you are , you know nothing and are a nominal Christian at the most. For one thing, you forgot Christ knows what you do before you do it, Christ loves us very much and remember, He is God. If you are a Christian,you would know sin has this Country and enslaves us. Another thing, we have freedom of religion in this fair Country of ours, we need not take it to a room and hide our belief.
HuskerDu

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
If he knows everything we do before we do it, that means all actions are predestined and free will is a lie. Further, that means sin is impossible because no one has the chance to change their minds; they are locked into their actions.
<quoted text>
http://www.catholic.net/index.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••