Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,560
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#268953 Dec 8, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Until the expulsion of the fetus, a woman's cycle is not "normal" and no ovulation will occur. Until the expulsion of the dead baby, placenta, and anything else in the uterus, the woman's body may continue making the necessary pregnancy chemicals in full or in part. It doesn't make sense to me to believe just because the fetus died, but not yet removed, the woman is no longer pregnant. Pregnancy is a very involved process that does not rely only upon the living ZEF in order to continue.
Here's the thing...they HAVE to pretend that the pregnancy is over when the fetus dies even if it's still in the uterus. That's the only way they can THEN pretend that the GOAL of induced abortion is nothing but the death of the fetus. THEN, they can pretend that it's murder.

It's a convoluted thought process with no resemblance to reality.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268954 Dec 8, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
They know that. They want to assign "meanings" and have us accept their "meanings". Induced abortion is "evil" to them. Spontaneous abortion is not. Why, you ask them? Well, that's the part they don't want to discuss.
Oh, I know.

And thanks (next post). I do feel better. Being able to breathe through my nose, especially at night, and no headache. Also, my second oldest, the Chriopractor, was here, and I got adjusted :) THAT helped!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#268955 Dec 8, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that person at all.
Since I have not harmed anyone I've known in NC, there's no need to. They're just making sh*t up, because my post on the article made too much sense. It's someone who posts/posted here regularly under another screen name that I've bested in argument, likely. That's the only "harm" I've done :)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#268956 Dec 8, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
"I would think Bitner has been full grown for a long time."
You ain't kidding. She has been overgrown for a long, long time.
It's really sickening how you supposed Christians are being so shallow and picking on someone's physical appearance. What shallow, vapid people you faux-Christians really are...keep showing your true ugly colors.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#268957 Dec 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I have not harmed anyone I've known in NC, there's no need to. They're just making sh*t up, because my post on the article made too much sense. It's someone who posts/posted here regularly under another screen name that I've bested in argument, likely. That's the only "harm" I've done :)
Amazing how Knut just happened to find that post, huh? The only ones who will buy into that load of b.s. are her fellow dogma following ignoramuses. They'll lap it up like a kitty laps cream...lmao!!!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#268958 Dec 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the thing...they HAVE to pretend that the pregnancy is over when the fetus dies even if it's still in the uterus. That's the only way they can THEN pretend that the GOAL of induced abortion is nothing but the death of the fetus. THEN, they can pretend that it's murder.
Eggzactly

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#268960 Dec 8, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all about CONTEXT..., you idiot.
Exactly, you ignorant buffoon.

The CONTEXT was Bitner claiming a human fetus is not a "child", and one of the definitions for "child" proved her wrong.

How stupid for anyone to argue with me, as though the only definitions that mattered were the ones not saying that. The CONTEXT was clear.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268961 Dec 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told, Toots, it's the other way around. It's you pro-choicers who have to pretend the woman is still pregnant after the fetus dies, to try to claim a D&C afterwards is an abortion procedure.

Medically, legally, and logically, you're wrong.

Once fetus dies in utero, pregnancy is over. Hormonally it may take a little longer for the body to react to the end of the pregnancy, but nevertheless, it's over, pregnancy aborted. I provided links stating that.

Your reading comprehension is not at adult level, so you think you made a point you didn't make. Saying a "pregnant woman" when discussing missed miscarriage is because the woman doesn't have symptoms that the pregnancy spontaneously aborted, so thinks she's still pregnant, and her body didn't recognize the miscarriage yet.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268962 Dec 8, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I provided the post numbers and you've already replied #268770. I'm still waiting for you to provide the post where a PC'er said a D&C was an abortion.
I provided 4 already from Carbon, Petey, Foo and Elise. You don't pay attention, and your posts are a testament to that fact.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268963 Dec 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Rocks and glass houses, LynneD. Someone who calls people "Bonehead" regularly lives in the latter, and shouldn't be throwing the former.
Interesting, how you want to quote the dictionary here, yet ignore the medical definition of abortion. Dishonest, to say the least.
Medical definition of abortion? A spontaneous ending of a pregnancy is a spontaneous abortion. I've already provided a link which shows the different types of spontaneous abortion. You think your link proves them wrong, pea brain?

You think a "missed miscariage" means it didn't happen and an abortion is required, and I've already proven how ignorant you are about it, with what a missed miscarriage really means.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268964 Dec 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you just can't answer it without confirming my point, that's all. So, you deflect.
What is a missed period? Or a missed appointment?
I don't deflect because I know what I'm talking about. It's you who tries to deflect, and with stupidity. I've answered with links that prove you're an ignorant buffoon.

Your silly question proves you don't know what a missed miscarriage is.

As I said, you're a missed embarrassment to yourself. You ARE an embarrassment to yourself, your brain just hasn't noticed it yet.
God

Plainview, NY

#268965 Dec 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told, Toots, it's the other way around. It's you pro-choicers who have to pretend the woman is still pregnant after the fetus dies, to try to claim a D&C afterwards is an abortion procedure.
Medically, legally, and logically, you're wrong.
Once fetus dies in utero, pregnancy is over. Hormonally it may take a little longer for the body to react to the end of the pregnancy, but nevertheless, it's over, pregnancy aborted. I provided links stating that.
Your reading comprehension is not at adult level, so you think you made a point you didn't make. Saying a "pregnant woman" when discussing missed miscarriage is because the woman doesn't have symptoms that the pregnancy spontaneously aborted, so thinks she's still pregnant, and her body didn't recognize the miscarriage yet.
Best post ever in this forum
stanchaz

Forest Hills, NY

#268966 Dec 8, 2012
If Christ came back,
would He even RECOGNIZE what kind of business
they have made of His loving words,
and His inspiring teachings?
.....what kind of twisted house of hate and fear
they have constructed in His name?
......these people that dare to speak and act in His name,
in order to pursue their own ends?
I suspect that He would treat them
in the very same way that He threw the money-lenders
out of the Temple!
The death -- no, the murder-- of this poor woman
in Ireland makes me ANGRY.
It’s about time ...it’s WAY past time
...for people to take control of their own destiny, and their own lives.
There are so many priests, preachers, and assorted shamans
out there --"men of the cloth"-
who have the unmitigated gall, the sheer arrogance,
of claiming to speak for God, and with God.
And we ...we must listen, and follow, and obey. Or so they say.
They claim a direct pipeline to the Almighty!
God did this, God told me. God loves that. God hates this.
God wants this. Oh, and drop another coin in the basket
before you leave please ...as God demands.
It's gotten so bad that now they think ....thay they ARE God
- with THE “RIGHT” TO TAKE WOMEN’S LIVES!
ENOUGH already! I say to them all:
Go back to whatever burrow you came from,
you charlatans, and leave us -and our country- alone.
For we're a free and proud people,, and will remain so
- without- your shameful meddling in both our private lives,
and our public institutions.
For Religion is a personal matter -
NOT something to be FORCED on others!
Don't just accept something because it comes from
a religious "voice of authority".
For ultimately YOU are responsible for your life,
and how you try to live it.
That’s why you have freedom of choice and a conscience:
to choose, NOT just to blindly follow.....
We need to start acting like Men and Women...not sheep.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268967 Dec 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never said a fetus doesn't have a gender. That only makes it a male or female fetus.
The parents can call it Banana for all I care. Someone picking out a name beforehand that will be given after birth proves nothing.
"I've never said a fetus doesn't have a gender. That only makes it a male or female fetus."

Yes, definitely an embarrassment to yourself.

That male or female fetus is what, in relation to the pregnant woman?

Her male or female fetus is the obvious STUPID and deflective answer you'd give. People who aren't morons know the relation to the woman of a male or female fetus is that of son or daughter.

I've already provided the definition of "child", and some PC idiots tried to ignore that one of those definitions is "a human fetus".

I can also provide the definition of son or daughter.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/son

"
son
[suhn] Show IPA

noun
"1. a male child or person in relation to his parents.

2. a male child or person adopted as a son; a person in the legal position of a son.

3. any male descendant: a son of the Aztecs.

4. a son-in-law.

5. a person related as if by ties of sonship."

For those who have IQs only in the double digits,(the pro-choicers here) ALL definitions apply. But the one in context to what's being discussed, definition 1 happens to be the one that applies.

Son: A [male] child.

A defintion for [child] is: "a human fetus"

Any pro-choicer want to take a crack at what it all means when put together?

Bunch of morons.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268968 Dec 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What a convoluted mess your sentences are.
Guess what? It's a matter of opinion. I don't have to prove her wrong. SHE can't prove she's right, either. She made a statement, I disagreed. And neither of us was talking to you. So, piss off, LynneD.
She's just been proven right in my prior post.

You've been proven to be an ignorant buffoon.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268969 Dec 8, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Context determines the definition intended.
Exactly, and we were talking about a fetus, Bitner claiming it's not a child. So, the definition of "child" that said "a human fetus" is what applied.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268970 Dec 8, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever notice how AC folks often come to the board in a foul mood?
No, we don't "come to the board" in a foul mood. We're fine. It's that the mind boggling degree of STUPID and senselessness combined with the arrogance that we read from you pro-choicers, is enough to cause any intelligent, sensible person to lose patience, and quickly.

I'm happy and you people don't exist before I get here. When I get here, the stupidity and senselessness from you pro-choicers is so mind boggling and unacceptable that no rational person would have any patience for it, and when I click out of here, you people no longer exist again.

Poof, you're gone.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#268971 Dec 8, 2012
We pro-lifers post here to provide facts and to display how stupid and senseless you people who support the right to abort human lives in utero are.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#268973 Dec 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, you ignorant buffoon.
The CONTEXT was Bitner claiming a human fetus is not a "child", and one of the definitions for "child" proved her wrong.
How stupid for anyone to argue with me, as though the only definitions that mattered were the ones not saying that. The CONTEXT was clear.
She said a child is born also and according to the definition you provided she was right more times than you were.*Facepalm*

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#268974 Dec 8, 2012
Whyis anyone still bothering with ill lily? She's an idiot with OCD and no education--all traits highly prized by he PLM.
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>She said a child is born also and according to the definition you provided she was right more times than you were.*Facepalm*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gadhafi, in letter, asks Obama to end air strikes (Apr '11) 8 min Swedenforever 59
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min DITCH MITCH 153,138
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min LRS 177,988
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min harmonious 261,704
Obama pledges to fight war on Ebola 10 min Obama Bad 1
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 10 min kuda 195
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 13 min Swedenforever 420
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 17 min WARRIOR 3,996
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min USAsince1680 1,109,403
Bill Maher Takes Aim at Minnesota Congressman 1 hr woodtick57 47
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search