Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 345634 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

corgilicious

United States

#263286 Oct 10, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Call me crazy but you said that this dead woman was your BILs bfs sister.
Why would Js family be having a memorial service ESPECIALLY if you barely know her?
And WTF would Ariel and her mom(not related to you or them fly alllll the way upstate NY to attend a memorial service? Why wouldn't they go right to where her body,wake and funeral are?
LOL
If she is there now..why are YOU here?
Thats right. Oh...roflamao....

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#263287 Oct 10, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Not to normal people they dont.
<quoted text> Wrong again. A funeral is to BURY the dead, a memorial service is usually a gathering to remember them.
<quoted text>
Uh no. You said something moronic, she said something factual.
lol You only know what you read from what someone else provided. You don't know shit about this, like you don't know about anything else you post on. My prior post shows that I'm not the only person who recognizes the 2 terms as being interchangable, Fool.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263288 Oct 10, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just run your fanny on down to the nearest hospital and inform the physicians it's all just common sense, that proper medical and scientific terms and procedures mean nothing because YOU say so. Let us know how that works. Kthanks.
You're a fool, Katie. The medical terminologies don't back your opinions of the terms.

You don't even have the sense to understand what I meant by common sense. Intelligent people already KNOW the terms and how they're used because everything medical states it, you pinhead. Your claims are not backed medically or scientifically. That's been proven several times over.

Not about it still being a fetus once born, not about viability of a fetus, and not about D&C procedures.

You Pcers are the dullest tools in the shed.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#263289 Oct 10, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> That news story talks about a 20 yr old woman missing. WHERE is the one that YOU said you have that discusses her kidnapping? Her rape? Her being dumped by these kidnappers.
AGAIN...YOU said that YOU have the link to it saved. Where is it?
Show us where I said she was raped, kidnapped, dumped? OR where I said anything about any articles or links about it?

You can't, because I never made those claims.

I posted ONLY what was being posted by the Atlanta police department and the news stations, and I just showed with the ORIGINAL POSTS on the subject.

Did I make a few mistakes in my ORIGINAL postings regarding her age? YES. Bigfuckingdeal. I admitted it then and I admitted it now. Sue me. I posted the links regarding what was going on at the time, so those that actually gave a damn could read for themselves what was going on and help if they could.

Some did. Others like you, ridiculed. You're a "mother" alright Skanky, just not the maternal kind.

Tell me Skanky, why is it you accuse me of 'exploitation', yet YOU are bringing up AND LYING ABOUT something that happened two years ago? Yours is the worst KIND of exploitation, LYING about a family's fright and tragedy to suit your own agenda.

But thank you for showing us once again what a skanky bitch you REALLY are.

Location hidden

#263290 Oct 10, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to break in on your psychotic delusional rants, but here you go:
Note the first line and the last line, "Increasingly, the two terms are used interchangeably, especially with cremation growing in popularity making it easier to move the remains of the deceased."
"In the future,“funerals” and “memorial” services will both be used to describe the service of celebrating death."
Yes Lynnikins, we got that the first two times you desperately posted it trying to defend your stupidity.

Perhaps YOU should read that last line more carefully. I dont know anyone that "celebrates death".

Did you celebrate the deaths of your toilet twins? Have a funeral for them perhaps? Called it a memorial service?@@

This aint the future honey, and maybe some might use them interchangably, but MOST normal folks really dont.

Sorry, but as usual, you put your own spin on MY words and you were WRONG.

I maintain, I didn't say SHIT about a funeral. I mentioned a "memorial service" being held here in her memory. But as usual, you start mouthing off and run with it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263291 Oct 10, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
Nice try at getting that size 15 foot out of your size 14 mouth Lynniekins. But hey, being a failure should be second nature to you by now. LOL!
Once again Lynniekins, a FUNERAL is where a body is buried. I didn't say a thing about a funeral.
Talking about yourself again.

Funeral and memorial service are terms that are interchangable. I already proved that. You're unawareness of it doesn't make me wrong, dimwit.

Location hidden

#263292 Oct 10, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Worse? You think there's a better and a worse in this? How sick are you? They're both horrible for a child to endure.
Inkstain, Lynne and Skanky all get stuck on stupid on the most RIDICULOUS things, then wonder why NOBODY takes them seriously.

Location hidden

#263293 Oct 10, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> The abortion movement is based on deception.
, no, that would be your bowel movement Skanky.
One of its supporters shows not only deception but about the RC religion. She used a "religious Catholic" (one she said that she barely knows nor is she mourning ) to spread deception about "LTA would have saved this moms life" when she doesnt even KNOW what really happened.
I know she's dead, after suffering from a placental abruption, and she AND the baby died when she refused an LTA. That we KNOW for a fact. What we DONT know is why the placental abruption happened to begin with.
Each day her story changes.
No, only your fictionalizing of it does.
Then it was perhaps a "Catholic "hospital who probably denied her one.
I never said that.

Can you even THINK without lying anymore Skankdawg?
NO proof of anything she said about this girl dying because she didnt have a LTA.
Gee, sorry Skanky, I'll be sure to have her autopsy report faxed over to you at the earliest opportunity.@@ You fuckingmoron.
She lied about EVERYTHING for her own deceptive agenda.
Really? I'd like to see you PROVE that Skanky. We KNOW you have lied about everything, but lets see you prove I've lied about ANYTHING.
And you want to know why it matters? Deception about abortion is what is keeping it legal. Deception is why 50 MILLION in this country alone get slaughtered.
Even NARALS founder admitted to deceiving. He turned prolife and exposed all the lies that was going on.Owning up to be a deceiver.
Gee, is this what you tell yourself when you try to justify your OWN lies Skanky? That you think someone ELSE is being decepitve so its okay for you to be a lying sack of shit constantly?

Or did your RCC teach you to lie? Or maybe you just had a really crappy upbringing with parents that lied so much that's all they taught you.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263294 Oct 10, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL probably? You don't know if it is or not? If it isn't, it's an abortion procedure.
No it's not, and not even according to your codes. It's still a "dilation and curettage procedure" for "surgical management" of that missed miscarriage, or an incomplete abortion.(And no, I'm not saying they're the same thing).

"Code 59812
Dilation and curettage for the surgical management of an incomplete abortion."

The procedure is a D&C. Not abortion procedure, not surgical management procedure, not take out cysts procedure etc. it's a dilation and curettage procedure. That's ALL it called. The REASON FOR that particular procedure, is a separate thing.

Location hidden

#263295 Oct 10, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> oh look who it is.
1. Thought Ariel and mom flew up to stay with you? Where are they while you get your topix obssession@@
They're still in Maryland until the weekend Skanky. I didn't say they flew up here.

Did you sleep through HS english too SKankthing?

You lie so much, and so automatically, there MUST be something really WRONG with your 'brain' process.
2. Whats the REAL.story about this girl? Im sure you willl not reveal it. WE know why too. LOL
P.S keep an eye on that 14 yr old Ariel so that she doesnt get kidnapped again.
:::::giggle::::;;
I bet you ::::GIGGLED:::: when your Catholic teachers tried to teach you to not bear false witness. You thought it was a joke, when in reality YOU are the joke.

Location hidden

#263296 Oct 10, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
U<quoted text> No uou didn't. In fact, how could you have if you don't even KNOW what happened to her.
@@ You just can't stop, can you?
Yes I did Skanky. But here, I have no problem showing you to be the lying sack of shit you are again.

I DO so love when you insist on others spotlighting your lies and stupidity:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bronx-ny/T833...

WHY do you lie incessently? Did your religious leaders teach you to lie like this?

Location hidden

#263297 Oct 10, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Make up your mind. Did SHE refuse treatment or was it the "Catholic hospital" who might have refused her a LTA like you said?
"She was barely into her 3rd.trimester"
Interesting that you knew NOTHING about what happened other than the torn placenta but you KNEW she was "Barely in her 3rd trimester and had a non-viable* BABY*".
LOLOL
**sighs** I knew she was pregnant you fool, and I know when her due date was. I also know what her brother and mom told us.

You are REALLY determined to make yourself look like an ass tonight Skanky.

Location hidden

#263298 Oct 10, 2012
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, my dearest "Sassafrass."
No, I don't think you'd asked me a "bad" question...
I think you asked me an "inappropriate" question--especially considering that your question was a "non-sequitur" intrusion regarding the post of mine that you were allegedly "responding" to...
If you hadn't seen me "share" my sexual orientation on this thread, why do you suppose I'd share it on others?
I'll confess freely that there have been other threads I've posted on where I've unequivocally argued in favor of "gay-rights," "SSM," and that those who're actively arguing against that are doing so for motives that are either religiously motivated(which I completely understand, though don't happen to agree with,) or attempting some sort of pseudo-scientific, "Social-Darwinism" argument of why this is inherently "wrong."
I happen to believe that this is the "last" proverbial battle in our country's history for "civil-rights."
I don't expect you to agree with me.
I dont expect she's even capable of UNDERSTANDING what you said. She wont agree just on principal LOL!

How ARE you doing my friend?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263299 Oct 10, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> I mentioned the age "14" ONCE, by accident. I NEVER said she was the daughter of my ex.
Stop lying.
Here's the first post about it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
You can stop lying now.
<quoted text>
Not here I didn't. I put up the police website which had her picture ON it and the news station's, desperate to help find a friends missing child. I put her picture on my FB page, as did many MANY other people.
Sorry you dont understand that. But then, you ALSO said you'd rather your child die than have a lifesaving abortion.
Clearly you're not actually a mother.
<quoted text>
No he didn't. MM did. BS suggested soemthing else entirely.
<quoted text>
Uh again, no I didn't.
We made arrangements for her mom to stay with J's brother and husband, which is how they came to know my BIL's sister that passed away.
<quoted text>
No you didn't. This is what you said a day later:
<quoted text>
Now you're just off into fiction land again. No Relevance didn't 'investigate" shit, he made some bullshit up a year later, just like you're doing now TWO years later, and ran with it.
<quoted text>
LOTS of links have been posted showing you're full of shit Skankdawg, including the links I just posted showing the actual timelines, what was said, what links were posted and how you're a lying sack of shit today.
You lying and acting like you have some credibiity is your folly.
Thanks for the links, liar. Look what I found a day after you said the girl was 14, and you claim you didn't state she was a child after that one time.

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they do that for someone as old as 14, mary?
Good idea, though!

Foo:
"I took the day off and put her mom on a plane to Atlanta and my ex is flying up from Florida to meet her there, and they're meeting with someone from the Center for Missing and Exploited Children later today. I'm going to post a picture of her on my facebook later and try to get the word out that way.

She called her mom two days ago having been robbed and she was afraid to go to the police because she ran away. Her mom told her to go to the nearest Church and have them call her, but she hasnt been heard from since. This is scary."

They were "meeting with someone from the Center for Missing and exploited CHILDREN for a 20 yr. old adult woman? And you stated she "ran away", like she was some child, and not an adult who just took off.

In response to a post where BS gave information about an Amber alert, which included, ""The child must be 18 years old or younger" NOT 20 yrs old."

Foo's reply:
post 98282

"Thanks BS! <<hugs>> I'll forward this to them. No, they can't afford a PI, her mom couldn't afford a plane ticket, be we dealt with that and pin money, and she's going to stay with J's brother for the duration.

I put her pic on my avitar, but since its not showing yet, this is the Atlanta PD link with her pic on it.

http://www.atlantapd.org/index.asp ... "

Still going with the 14 yr. old child charade a day later.

Interesting to read the stuff Sassy claimed Foo said and Foo's denials that she said it, then she provides links to posts that prove Sassy was telling the truth. Too funny. Once again, the dimtwit thinks she's proving one thing but proves she's a liar instead.

Location hidden

#263300 Oct 10, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You voice your opinion in favor of gay rights and same sex marriage but find it inappropriate to be asked if you are gay?
:/
Okay.
If someone asked me if I was a heterosexual,I would think it was inappropriate nor would I hesitate to say yes.
Yet if someone asked you if you were homosexual, you'd be insulted and say NO much faster.

And yes Skanky, if someone asks your sexual orientation, its inappropriate unless they're trying to engage you in some sexual act. There's NEVER a reason to ask someone's sexual orientation short of ENGAGING them in a sexual act.
You took my question to be derogatory.
That's because it IS derogatory.
Sounds like something is wrong with being gay when people do that.
Have a good night!
Uh no. More like there's something wrong with the person doing the asking. And in YOUR case, we know that's true.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263301 Oct 10, 2012
Of course I'm going to take some time to keep scrolling and see how that Foo "story" unfolds and ends.

Bet it'll be like Sassy said.

Location hidden

#263302 Oct 10, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> If you'd be so kind as to explain what ^^^ has to do with my post,that'd be great?
"where'd purgatory go "?
I don't know. Why? Is it missing?
Btw...who is asking you to support the ECC? Don't agree? Don't go to one.
We are against artificial BC and for a reason. Google RCC reasons why.
Go figure. You're against birth control but FOR being a lying sack of shit. Yeah, you're a real good "chrisitan" there Skanky.

Location hidden

#263303 Oct 10, 2012
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try at misdirection babe...but no "cigar."
;)
The post of mine you were originally responding to had nothing whatsoever to do with "sexuality--mine or anyone else's"
If you'd like to review it my dear, here it is:
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T833PCEP80MM49...
It was about "Seattle's insistence that those whom he rails against so readily are genuinely "anti-Christian."
Your immediate, "non-sequitur," interjection into that "conversation" was thoroughly inappropriate. If you suffered from Asperger's Syndrome I'd be more inclined to be a tad more understanding.
I did not take your question to be derogatory. I took it for what it was--the age-old "cheap-shot" a frustrated person will take when they've got no other argument to make; if you can't make your argument "stick," then misdirect the conversation to something more allegedly "controversial" in order to make your opponent "look bad."
Skanky's not that intelligent or sophisticated enough to be able to deliberately misdirect a conversation for such a purpose.

I like the Aspergers thought tho. Never thought of her that way. People with Aspergers in my experience are normally much more intelligent than Skanky seems to be, but I suppose its a possiblity.

........Nah. I think she's truly just a miserable bitch who likes to share her misery.

Now LYNNE is much more of a candidate for Aspergers.

• Lack of managing appropriate social conduct

• Anger management problems

• Controlling feelings such as depression, fear or anxiety

• Lack of empathy

• Inability to listen to others

• Inflexible thinking

• Repetitive routines provides feelings of security

• Stress when their routine suddenly changes

• Inability to think in abstract ways

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#263304 Oct 10, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> No, you didn't ' mispeak "one " time.
You told everyone about this 14 yr old girl(the daughter of you ex-gf).
You put her picture up desperately searching for attention.
Day or two later BS suggested a Amber alert for the missing child. You said "great idea and that you would talk to the police who you were keeping in touch with".
The following day, I even posted to you about how scary it is and upsetting it must be for the mom to have your 14 yr old kidnapped. You thanked me. I said they were in my prayers. I was so concerned AS a mother myself to think how distraught I'd be.
Low and behold, NR does a little investigating and BUSTS you. He mentions that this is no CHILD but a 20 yr old woman. NO newstory collaborated with yours.
Yrs later, after YOU claiming that you had a link, we arenstill waiting.
She most definitely said "ex's niece", see how easy it is to make a mistake in typing? She never said she was raped or kidnapped, she said hurt pretty badly physically and held against her will.

Location hidden

#263305 Oct 10, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the links, liar. Look what I found a day after you said the girl was 14, and you claim you didn't state she was a child after that one time.
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they do that for someone as old as 14, mary?
Good idea, though!
Foo:
"I took the day off and put her mom on a plane to Atlanta and my ex is flying up from Florida to meet her there, and they're meeting with someone from the Center for Missing and Exploited Children later today. I'm going to post a picture of her on my facebook later and try to get the word out that way.
She called her mom two days ago having been robbed and she was afraid to go to the police because she ran away. Her mom told her to go to the nearest Church and have them call her, but she hasnt been heard from since. This is scary."
They were "meeting with someone from the Center for Missing and exploited CHILDREN for a 20 yr. old adult woman? And you stated she "ran away", like she was some child, and not an adult who just took off.
In response to a post where BS gave information about an Amber alert, which included, ""The child must be 18 years old or younger" NOT 20 yrs old."
Foo's reply:
post 98282
"Thanks BS! <<hugs>> I'll forward this to them. No, they can't afford a PI, her mom couldn't afford a plane ticket, be we dealt with that and pin money, and she's going to stay with J's brother for the duration.
I put her pic on my avitar, but since its not showing yet, this is the Atlanta PD link with her pic on it.
http://www.atlantapd.org/index.asp ... "
Still going with the 14 yr. old child charade a day later.
Interesting to read the stuff Sassy claimed Foo said and Foo's denials that she said it, then she provides links to posts that prove Sassy was telling the truth. Too funny. Once again, the dimtwit thinks she's proving one thing but proves she's a liar instead.
Lynne, you're a MORON. I've said more than once I didn't realise I'd said 14 at the time. I only mentioned her age THAT ONE TIME you dunce. The discussion went on without my realising I'd misstated her age. I hadn't seen Ariel since she was 5 years old. Again, SHOOT me for saying the wrong age two years ago.@@

WTF difference did it make then OR does it make now? Someone's child was missing. Are YOU going to claim you wouldn't have done anything if YOUR kid who was living with you went missing at 19 or 20 after a bad argument with you? Yes Lynne, she ran away. She was an immature young woman at the time, and made a really bad mistake and she PAID DEARLY for it.

Oh, excuse me, you were the PERFECT mother.@@ The toilet twins notwithstanding.

Oh and lets not forget you stated these EXACT same arguments the LAST time Skanky brought this up when you were posting as Perverse.

Why am I NOT shocked that you're trying to take up for your idiot friends lies?

Oh, and BTW, nothing Skanky said was factual. She's REPEATEDLY claiming Ariel was my ex's daughter, she lied. She claimed I said she was kidnapped, raped and beaten and dumped in a park. She lied. I never said that. SHe claimed I said I had links showing she was raped, kidnapped, beaten and dumped in a park, she lied, I never said that. She's pretty much lied about EVERYTHING regarding that time and that incident.

You're as big a piece of shit as she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,779,879
News Melania Trump says US should govern - with hear... 3 min Team America 182
News Backers Aim for Tourism Takeoff at Blytheville ... 5 min rick 24
News Bernie Sanders won't endorse own son's US House... 7 min Lawrence Wolf 59
News Hundreds of United Methodist clergy bring churc... 9 min Sandra 13
News Democratic lawmakers to visit immigration cente... 10 min DidBillFart 4
News H. Clinton: Separating families at border a 'mo... 15 min inbred Genius 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 19 min Quivering Lip Lib... 87,122
News Trump's land of delusion 44 min Christshariahns 675
News Donald Trump calls unauthorized immigrants 'ani... 1 hr Christshariahns 957