Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,009
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“The one who knows”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#246262 Jun 28, 2012
BTW, fat boy, how ya like the new avatar?

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246263 Jun 28, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you better check this out.
From US Economy;
New taxes, penalties, and fees will discourage businesses from growing, lowering economic growth by $706 billion and costing 800,000 jobs.
The Federal government will force the 18 million of the uninsured to go under Medicaid, while others must accept another government program. Despite this, millions will still remain uninsured.
Each year,$125 million will go towards subsidizing school-based health centers and programs to reduce teen pregnancy, with no requirement to reduce abortions. Parents won't know what services their children will receive.
Half of those on Medicare Advantage will lose this coverage thank to rate increases.
Health care costs will rise thanks to $47 billion in new taxes on drug companies and medical device makers.
Nearly two-thirds of doctors are considering abandoning any kind of government-sponsored health care insurance, stating that regulations are too high and reimbursement too low.
By forcing States to accept federally-mandated health insurance, the Act violates States' rights.
Small businesses, the drivers of new job growth, will be especially penalized by $52 billion in new taxes and new IRS reporting requirements.
Despite $500 billion in new taxes, Obamacare will increase the deficit by $500 billion over the next 10 years.
You know what is funny about this post of yours?

1. You left off the link and list of PROS for the law:

http://useconomy.about.com/od/healthcarerefor...

2. You also forgot to include the heading of the bullshit you presented as if were "fact":

"The conservative think tank The Heritage Foundation lists the disadvantages of Obamacare:"

Here is what the "Heritage Foundation" is:

http://www.askheritage.org/help-heritage-2/...

Fncking hilarious.

Now, can you find any FACTUAL information about Obama Care, or are you stuck on stupid?

Ill give you ONE more chance.

But thanks for the laugh and proving MY POINT. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246264 Jun 28, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Tell me.
Just wanted to see if you had any information before you decided to be against it. DO you?
Obama Black Nation

Anchorage, AK

#246265 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what is funny about this post of yours?
1. You left off the link and list of PROS for the law:
http://useconomy.about.com/od/healthcarerefor...
2. You also forgot to include the heading of the bullshit you presented as if were "fact":
"The conservative think tank The Heritage Foundation lists the disadvantages of Obamacare:"
Here is what the "Heritage Foundation" is:
http://www.askheritage.org/help-heritage-2/...
Fncking hilarious.
Now, can you find any FACTUAL information about Obama Care, or are you stuck on stupid?
Ill give you ONE more chance.
But thanks for the laugh and proving MY POINT. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Is it brilliant for a chickie to have a dickie...??

Most of the normal world thinks not!

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246266 Jun 28, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>You are so dumb. Why the heck would a GROWN child of yours "need "to be on Mommy and Daddys insurance?
You people have no clue how to raise children. I was raised to be self sufficient and my kids followed my lead. THAT is why my kids are responsible and smart.They never have to rely on mommy and daddy to pay their way.They take pride in their accomplishments.They work and go to school.
With THAT said, where do you think this money is coming from dear? No such things as freebies. Btw...that was lala who posts from new york ny
You stupid Fk. MY kid is on her own with her own kids to insure, you lazyass sow. WHO provides YOUR insurance, you idiot??? How funny that you claim your KIDS are self sufficient but YOUR NOT. ROFLMAO

SO your kids skipped the college education too, huh? Figures.

The money comes from premiums, you blithering MORON.

Gotta love the Faux propaganda channel sheeple. Dumb as hell and easy to CON.

Fortunately the SCOTUS saved us from you dummies.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246267 Jun 28, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. Not that I have to explain my life to anyone but I had a long marriage with one man, raised four great kids, ran several businesses and as a family traveled all over the country showing horses. My volunteer work was with families having issues of abuse and trying to keep them together. My husband and I also have fishing trophies for catching stripers off of Martha's Vineyard and the NH coast. I'm on my second life now and it is even better.
You have no idea how less than ideal situations can be turned around with some effort. I think you are the type that just cops out when things get tough. A virtual lightweight.
So you had an abusive marriage and encouraged women to stay with abusive men just because YOU did it? Really sick but explains SO much.

SO you finally got divorced after the kids were grown because you did not want to give up the financial benefits your HUSBAND provided while they were young and to have to get a job. You raised your kids to think abuse was A-OK to give and receive. Well, at least the fishing was good.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246268 Jun 28, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't. I simply pointed out that you want the game played by two seperate sets of rules.
Yes you did. If you thought your god was real, you would follow his rules no matter what others do. You don't so you admit there is no god.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246269 Jun 28, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you've not seen the unemployment figures for the country.
Did your kids take out any student loans, receive financial aid, receive any benefits from the government to help with school or receive any help from mommy and daddy to help pay school? Spare us your never ending, self righteouss, BS.
Her kids didn't go to school. She is lying like a rug.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246270 Jun 28, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I sure don't look to you or Moonie for enlightenment, pair of you are dumber than a box of crap. Probably smell like it too.
You forgot, "in the name of jesus christ I pray."

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#246271 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did. If you thought your god was real, you would follow his rules no matter what others do. You don't so you admit there is no god.
No, I never said that God didn't exist. I just made it rather evident that I'm not going to play solely according to your expectations.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#246272 Jun 28, 2012
Today's SCOTUS decision is a good start toward achieving the level of health care a " first - world country " should have. Congratulations, Justice Roberts for knowing your job and for not being a politician.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#246273 Jun 28, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot, "in the name of jesus christ I pray."
Once again, I'm not approaching this within your personal expectations of my conduct. Did you flunk grammar?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#246274 Jun 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Capable of living/surviving outside of the womb has become an embryo in an artifical uterus which is not capable of living/surviving outside of the artificial uterus ."
You're the one doing the blurring, fool. At no time has anyone, including Doc, said anything about an embryo being "viable" because it lives outside of a human uterus. That senselessness came from your brain, and yours alone.
Intelligent, rational adults understand that the definition of "viability" or "viable" is about a fetus, and one that can survive AS AN INFANT outside of the human uterus, with or without medical assistance, after being BORN.
To even suggest that any PLer would be defining VIABLE as being an [embryo in an artificial uterus], using the phrase "Capable of living/surviving outside of the womb", is once again your own idiocy placed on something rational and factual.
Mind boggling how you nitwits think that your claims and arguments, on any topic, are based on anything resembling rational or intelligent thought on your parts.
STO wrote: "If that womb were artificial, wouldn't the frozen embryo meet your criteria for "viable"? Of course it would. No different than 10 weeks gestation you already agreed met your criteria, if the technology existed."

Doc's reply: "Yes they would be as they'd have the ability to survive and further develop INDEPENDENT of the mother's womb."

Direct quotes from Doc:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course an embryo that remains in the female uterus is viable.

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
But technically and by definition an artificial womb would be considered artificial support and would allow the embryo to survive and further develop outside the female's womb, hence and by definition.......VIABLE.

Nuff said, ya ignoramnus.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#246275 Jun 28, 2012
LyinlilLoriLynne won't seeeeeee the post above.

What post?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#246276 Jun 28, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
About all you're demonstrating is that you have a thing for guys dancing.
Dance little closet boy dance for every one... BUWHAHAHAHAHA

You are still dancing to my music and by my rules... Now dance some more...

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#246277 Jun 28, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Meow!!!!!!
You sound a tad bit jealous.
(Sassy puts her nose up in the air like a prized poodle and walks off the forum)
Hmmpf!
I thought bitches barked. Why are you meowing? Oh that's right; pu**ies meow.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#246278 Jun 28, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I never said that God didn't exist. I just made it rather evident that I'm not going to play solely according to your expectations.
You are, little closet boy, every time you post is watching you dance to our music... By the way whatever your avatar is/was little closet boy is not showing up...

Now dance some more
STO

Vallejo, CA

#246279 Jun 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim, Toots. Just admit you can't prove it, rather than try your typical childishness.
Prove you have the intelligence of a gnat. Or the writing capability of a head start student. Or the maturity of a toddler. Or the morality of Satan, himself.

Can you "read for comprehension"?

(Anyone wanna bet she can't? I got five bucks on it.)

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#246280 Jun 28, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
You are, little closet boy, every time you post is watching you dance to our music... By the way whatever your avatar is/was little closet boy is not showing up...
Now dance some more
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WSamR_8rqL4XX
I don't dance for a "guy". Try someone else, ya frustrated old queen.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#246281 Jun 28, 2012
And I know ya saw the avatar. I'll give ya a few guesses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alabama Supreme Court halts same-sex marriage 3 min Le Jimbo 34
Wall Street pushes SCOTUS on gay marriage 3 min Frankie Rizzo 69
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,193,402
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Valerie 313,833
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Le Jimbo 172,633
Netanyahu speech exposes partisan and diplomati... 11 min positronium 96
Packersa Jarrett Bush arrested for public intox... 21 min Laughing Bear Fan 6
Obama: Racial bias at Ferguson PD 'not an isola... 55 min Cordwainer Trout 15
Emails ruffle smooth Clinton campaign waters 1 hr USA Today 15
More from around the web