Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311476 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#233223 Apr 24, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
What that doesn't exist is on the way? You seem confused. Sad for you.
You're the one confused, pinhead. Someone mentioned your born grandchildren and you said "another is on the way."

You claim the only thing in utero is a "wad of cells", so what could possibly be "on the way" if nothing exists in utero but a "wad of celss"? Is a wad of cells on the way? That's how your stupidity comes back to prove you're irrational in your posts.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#233224 Apr 24, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Need a link Ink otherwise apples/oranges. Of those 290K for example, how many cases were reported to the authorities?
I gave you a link. Sexual child abuse is sexual child abuse no matter where it happens. More children are abused in schools than in churches.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#233225 Apr 24, 2012
Stupidity detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I got you banned.
Challenge!

Get me!

“Rockabye”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#233226 Apr 24, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
You can google Carol Shakeshaft and see what Inky was talking about.
I did, thank you. Here's what I found.

"However,“Educator Sexual Misconduct,” by Carol Shakeshaft of Hofstra University, is seriously flawed, both in its methodology and in the way researchers defined sexual abuse and misconduct.

Rather than critically evaluating the report, the media have instead been trumpeting its frightening figures of abuse. Parents deserve better; they deserve the facts."
http://www.independent.org/newsroom/article.a...

the actual report
http://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/mis...

Location hidden

#233227 Apr 24, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>:-D
HEY BEBE!

:D
pups

Strathroy, Canada

#233228 Apr 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really expect people to believe you're prolife w/ posts like this?
Taunting a prolifer because RvW hasn't be overturned yet. Belittling a prolifer's efforts to save the unborn. Saying things like "hate-filled opinion"?
Weird.
It really makes no never mind if people think I am pro life or pro choice ..
What is it to you anyways, NR ??

I really do not owe you, or any other pl in here, an explanation as to why I am non compliant to your brand of thinking ..

I guess it must suck to see someone have a brain and think for themselves ..

Time to break out of the stone age or leave what ever cult sect you belong to, ya know ?! Doncha think ?!

Did RvW reverse today NR ?? Just wondering cause maybe the gov't isn't taking your posts here seriously ..

Just a thought, ya know ?!

Meanwhile in the REAL world ..

“Rockabye”

Location hidden

#233229 Apr 24, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only the link K, but evidence of a cover-up. That's the biggest stumbling block for Mother. She can no longer deny that it happened and while the numbers may be exaggerated (possible), She made a horrible situation so much worse by shuffling the Pedophiles to new hunting grounds. Unconscionable.
Yes indeed, AJ. The cover-up is unconscionable, agreed.

Location hidden

#233230 Apr 24, 2012
realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
Still dancing in the dark, I see.
And naked...

Location hidden

#233231 Apr 24, 2012
realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome, Chicky :)
(man, i can't believe i fell for that RC HONEY troll. i shoulda known better.)
haha

Location hidden

#233232 Apr 24, 2012
K- ventured from under my bridge, staked me claim, and now must spread the hate elsewhere....

Remember people,,, I'm NOT happy till everyone here is NOT happy

CHEERS
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#233234 Apr 24, 2012
realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, thank you. Here's what I found.
"However,“Educator Sexual Misconduct,” by Carol Shakeshaft of Hofstra University, is seriously flawed, both in its methodology and in the way researchers defined sexual abuse and misconduct.
Rather than critically evaluating the report, the media have instead been trumpeting its frightening figures of abuse. Parents deserve better; they deserve the facts."
http://www.independent.org/newsroom/article.a...
the actual report
http://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/mis...
Obviously a very involved study. I saw nothing that was refuted by what I presented.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#233235 Apr 24, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you a link. Sexual child abuse is sexual child abuse no matter where it happens. More children are abused in schools than in churches.
Gee, maybe because a) there are more children going to school than to church, and b) churches are not required to report suspected abuse, while schools are?

Think, Ink.

“Rockabye”

Location hidden

#233236 Apr 24, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You being a liar HAS been proved. You failed to prove you're not. We provided your words to what you claimed someone said or didn't say and you made excuses as to why you didn't present proof of your claims.
You discredit yourself with your unproven claims of what people have said, or left out of what they said; and by your ridiculous claims on topic that make NO SENSE and you don't prove.
"Are NR and Doc the same poster? Did they used to post Pete? When will you admit a lot of people knew you here as LynneD?
^^^Do you really think that's doing anything but displaying your irrationality? lol
What? Okay okay, you win. Doc LOVES Bitner. Always has and always will. He was NEVER confused over her position that she supports reproductive choices but doesn't support the individual choices. I know, I know, NOT ONE OF YOU misunderstood Bitner's position. EVER. You all knew she could support women's choices without supporting the actual choices. Doc, you, and JM NEVER EVER told Bitner she was wrong, that she HAD to support abortion in order to be honest and meet your holier-than-thou standard. And Doc NEVER EVER posted once in a blue moon that Bitner actually supported abortion, not just the right to choose. And Doc NEVER EVER accused me wrongly of calling him liar until I was fed up and called him a liar. That was all my noncredible imagination and nobody who scrolls back will ever believe me. EVER.

Happy now, Harpy?

Btw... Are Doc and NR the same? Do you and JM sometimes post on the Doc SN just for fun? Did Doc, NR, and JM know you posted as LynneD and are now posting as lil Lily?

pupsilicious

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#233237 Apr 24, 2012
pups wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say I lost faith in God ??
Why do you care whether or not I pray ?? What is it to you ?? My salvation is between God and I .. nobody else, ya know ?!
That is okay .. I reported you as well .. for your nasty biggoted posts and spam ..
Have a good one !!
Abortion is STILL legal in both countries we represent knit ..
Why is that ??
Because fools like you lost your faith. Quit living as God wants us to. Quit praying,like you must have. You believe in a culture of death, oh...wait... You think Blessed John Paul II is a fundie. Do you know that the rosary is the strongest form of prayer? Did you forget that? Do you just wear your rosary around your neck as jewelry? Remember what Saint Pio said about abortion? Hmm? Do you remember that its a mortal sin to support abortion laws? You know some believe when Muslims attack Europe and our Counties we will find our answer from God. We aborted our future, the people that would fight against evil. We will be defeated because of abortion. In other words we won't have enough soldiers.

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#233238 Apr 24, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I recently tried it and actually begged to get myself banned....

I get banned when I don't want to be and I can't when I want to be....
my priorities are backwards

I lost my gift of getting banned, and I want it back!
well hello Rachel! I figured you'd be along soon. Back up, as it were. So nice to see you.

I was just discussing with BadAxe and Pups, their participation in the banning plot all those years ago! You remember, grandma dc, told us all about it when she thought it was unfair and didn't want to participate? Then BSer revealed her personal info and got banned. Ah, the good old days!:)

Well, the funny part is BA thinks it's appropriate to ridicule me for being banned so many times even though he was responsible for a lot of it.

I wonder if he'll ridicule you for being banned "over 20 times" like he did me? He thinks Pups banning is the fault of those plotting to get her banned. Isn't that hilarious?

Funny double standard and flaming hypocrisy for such an honest man of deep integrity.

Location hidden

#233239 Apr 24, 2012
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>How did you slip through the cracks?Im pretty sure your mom , the hooker she was, visited my clinic more than once.
One less time than she should have....

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#233240 Apr 24, 2012
pups wrote:
<quoted text>
It really makes no never mind if people think I am pro life or pro choice ..
What is it to you anyways, NR ??
I really do not owe you, or any other pl in here, an explanation as to why I am non compliant to your brand of thinking ..
I guess it must suck to see someone have a brain and think for themselves ..
Time to break out of the stone age or leave what ever cult sect you belong to, ya know ?! Doncha think ?!
Did RvW reverse today NR ?? Just wondering cause maybe the gov't isn't taking your posts here seriously ..
Just a thought, ya know ?!
Meanwhile in the REAL world ..
You think that the only changes in the abortion issue that can be made are through the government? Is that what your PC friends have convinced you of?

Changes are made in the thinking of people every day in forums like this, in people who read but don't post in threads where it's dominated by a bunch of PC pinheads. But they're posting in other threads in the abortion forum here.

Changing the thinking of PEOPLE, by presenting FACTS in forums like this is just as important, because the government isn't who's going out having the abortions. PLers are changing the viewpoint of society, and that's where changes begin. So your little defeatest mindset as to why you don't advocate against abortion or advocate for it becoming illegal; and the silly comments about what you believe PLers are not accomplishing by posting here is only a display of what [you] aren't doing here and in the real world.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#233241 Apr 24, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, maybe because a) there are more children going to school than to church, and b) churches are not required to report suspected abuse, while schools are?
Think, Ink.
That worked out real well at Penn State. You are very niave.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#233242 Apr 24, 2012
realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Okay okay, you win. Doc LOVES Bitner. Always has and always will. He was NEVER confused over her position that she supports reproductive choices but doesn't support the individual choices. I know, I know, NOT ONE OF YOU misunderstood Bitner's position. EVER. You all knew she could support women's choices without supporting the actual choices. Doc, you, and JM NEVER EVER told Bitner she was wrong, that she HAD to support abortion in order to be honest and meet your holier-than-thou standard. And Doc NEVER EVER posted once in a blue moon that Bitner actually supported abortion, not just the right to choose. And Doc NEVER EVER accused me wrongly of calling him liar until I was fed up and called him a liar. That was all my noncredible imagination and nobody who scrolls back will ever believe me. EVER.
Happy now, Harpy?
Btw... Are Doc and NR the same? Do you and JM sometimes post on the Doc SN just for fun? Did Doc, NR, and JM know you posted as LynneD and are now posting as lil Lily?
All you display is ignorance, irrationality and childishness, on topic and off. Funny that you believe you offer anything else here.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#233243 Apr 24, 2012
realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy now, Harpy?
"He was NEVER confused over her position that she supports reproductive choices but doesn't support the individual choices. I know, I know, NOT ONE OF YOU misunderstood Bitner's position. EVER. You all knew she could support women's choices without supporting the actual choices."

By the way pea brain, in case you missed it even after we presented it repeatedly to you, Bitner DID admit to "supporting the right to abortion". She admitted it in Dec. 2011 after denying it for a year.

So yeah, that's right neither Doc nor I nor any other PL was confused about Bitner's position. Doc never did leave off the word "right" to abortion as you claimed and never proved, liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min The Donald_ 1,402,638
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 25 min Jack 200,943
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Allie 219,133
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 58 min Responsibility 9
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 58 min Bakker 5,179
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Abe 232,648
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 1 hr Bama Yankee 1
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr katrina 88 390,901
News RNC Day 3: Cruz booed, Pence nominated 4 hr gwww 167
News Ted Cruz quickly becomes news at GOP confab 5 hr Synque 137
More from around the web