Election over, Obama to face same wea...

Election over, Obama to face same weak economy

There are 1392 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Election over, Obama to face same weak economy. In it, Reuters reports that:

Americans have given President Barack Obama the benefit of doubt that he has the best fix for the ailing economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 70
Next Last
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Today is an epic victory for the American people and their ongoing return to prosperity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
Today is an epic victory for the American people and their ongoing return to prosperity.
Yes, and President Obama WON by the GRACE of GOD, again.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Same weak economy and the same bunch of
sabotaging Republicans.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Look at the bright side, at least HE won. Rmoney has to pay some bills and go back to the pool to recline while waiting for the dividend checks to arrive, then fly to China to open a few more prison factories. The Congress has NO CHOICE, if it doesn't act in a couple of months. America won't wait for more credit-rating downgrades because of the weak-minded Congress.

America has spoken and the President will veto anything not in his plan set forth in his historic re-election, won by the GRACE of GOD.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Gary wrote:
Same weak economy and the same bunch of
sabotaging Republicans.
Now Senator Warren is representing Massachusetts. Let's hope GOD'S GRACE is manifest elsewhere as well.
Rosie

Gilroy, CA

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Romney was incapable of presenting a strong argument that he would do any better....
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Rosie wrote:
Romney was incapable of presenting a strong argument that he would do any better....
and AGREEING with EVERYTHING Obama said in the final debate underscored your observation.

It's obvious that you only voted for Rmoney if you wanted a WHITE guy to be president. Otherwise, if you were in fact a CONSERVATIVE, you voted for Gary JOHNSON. Voting for RMONEY was a completely WASTED VOTE.
OBAMA 2012

Covina, CA

#10 Nov 7, 2012
i only have one thing to say to all the rethugs that have been posting their crap for Rmoney and against Obama who was rightly re-elected. HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!
O_Vomit

Gurnee, IL

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Prepare for Economic Doom and Family Degradation: Enough Clueless Voters re-elected their cult leader and still have no logical or reasonable idea of how Obama improved the economy, or plans to improve the economy, or how Obama has improved our nations National security. Apparently truth is meaningless and so is their Nations future.

With citizens like that, America has no hope at all left, all because they lack principle. Now they will smoke themselves to death with drug addiction to make them as docile and weak-minded as possible so that they will perpetually elect dictators to rule over them. America will have to turn into a living hell, before people will truly desire change. These liberals will only prepare their nation for the future domination of Radical Islam.

http://communistore.blogspot.com/2010/01/sovi...
Dorian

East Weymouth, MA

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Oh, such a great night....Obama and Warren!

Maybe if Romney just listened to himself instead of the unjust right, he may have fared better.

Now, we have heard the last of that obsolete, odious, dangerous know it all Carl Rove!!
Dr for talks

Turku, Finland

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Dr for talks blogger reports for public awareness;

Many of American have done it again by re-electing A notorious war's criminal and mass genocidal criminal Obama. As they did when they did re-elect war criminal Bush for another second term especially after exposing the crimes in the Abu Greib and in many other places.

Although, whether with a war criminal Obama or somebody else. The world was not safer and will not be safer as long as the same political and administration system is ruling in the U.S which was evidently constructed for extortion the peace of the world and that was built to serve war's criminals and war's profiteers and war industry.

All out revolution on the system is the only answer and is the only perfect solution for the decent American who love to live in peace and prosperity.

The Love, the Peace, the Freedom and the prosperity for the free world.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#14 Nov 7, 2012
OBAMA 2012 wrote:
i only have one thing to say to all the rethugs that have been posting their crap for Rmoney and against Obama who was rightly re-elected. HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!
The same nutters were also predicting ObamaCare would be held unconstitutional and their desperate attempts at lying and spamming up to the very end were clear indications that the election would not end well for them. So I knew I just had to wait it out.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Posted on 9-12-11 by Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, Republicans and Independents will rally around ANYONE who runs against Obama.
If we do lose, at least we won't trash our cities and communities like you Marxist scum have done all over the world.
But we won't lose, you will.
FUBO
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TFTRQL...

LOL!!!!!!!!
i have a job and 2 legs l

Myrtle Beach, SC

#16 Nov 7, 2012
guess u people that love obama didnt learn after the first 4 years lol
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#18 Nov 7, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
Look at the bright side, at least HE won. Rmoney has to pay some bills and go back to the pool to recline while waiting for the dividend checks to arrive, then fly to China to open a few more prison factories. The Congress has NO CHOICE, if it doesn't act in a couple of months. America won't wait for more credit-rating downgrades because of the weak-minded Congress.
America has spoken and the President will veto anything not in his plan set forth in his historic re-election, won by the GRACE of GOD.
Makes Sense... to many Christians, God has lifted his protection on America years ago. So there is no grace as the grapes of wrath are returning. All of the debts were done by politicians who did not follow prudent guidelines. Private debts by individuals the same way. There is a huge difference of how people view things that were responsible four years ago or so and today. It seems it pays to screw up and not be the best after all.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#19 Nov 7, 2012
I'm not sure what the big hubbub is all about. Doesn't the Supreme Court choose the president? They haven't given their approval yet, have they?

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#20 Nov 7, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
Now Obama can blame Obama for the economy he has inherited.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#21 Nov 7, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
The same nutters were also predicting ObamaCare would be held unconstitutional and their desperate attempts at lying and spamming up to the very end were clear indications that the election would not end well for them. So I knew I just had to wait it out.
Welcome to America, a new third world country.

President Kennedy said, ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU, BUT ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNRTY..........has now been reversed by the liberals and the couch potatoes of America.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#22 Nov 7, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and President Obama WON by the GRACE of GOD, again.
Welcome to America, a new third world country.

President Kennedy said, ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU, BUT ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNRTY..........has now been reversed by the liberals and the couch potatoes of America.
Wisdom over Dem Stupidity

Kissimmee, FL

#23 Nov 7, 2012
Rosie wrote:

There are a lot of really dumb posts so far by dems but yours shows you cannot even make a decision based on facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 70
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 2 min dollarsbill 84,289
News Majority wants Congress to reject Iran deal 3 min SirPrize 65
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ritedownthemiddle 1,262,802
News The Martyrdom of Cecil the Lion 4 min Freebird USA 2
News Ex-Navy SEAL alleges anti-gay bullying by CIA w... 8 min Buford 2
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 9 min DebraE 10,701
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Enter 194,397
News End of Boy Scouts' ban on gays prompts elation ... 19 min Trip 55
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min red and right 189,882
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 43 min red and right 336,392
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 1 hr Responsibility 613
More from around the web