The Moral Urgency of Immigration Reform

Jul 25, 2013 Full story: Sojourners 8

Those words begin a very popular worship song among evangelical Christians. And they were the first words that came to my mind when I stood alongside the widest spectrum of evangelical leaders we have ever seen at a gathering yesterday morning on the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol.

Read more
The Kimbo

Omaha, NE

#1 Jul 25, 2013
Bull chit!
Brenda besson

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2 Jul 25, 2013
My illegal maid munches my snatch all the time. No complaints here.
mel101

Phoenixville, PA

#3 Jul 25, 2013
Everybody wants cheap labour..to use and abuse other people who can't do better but there is a god
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jul 25, 2013
the only true moral urgency is to get these folks back to their home countries and families as soon as possible
LUNASTRA

Florence, Italy

#5 Jul 26, 2013
lolol wrote:
the only true moral urgency is to get these folks back to their home countries and families as soon as possible
I would like to ask you lolol...
Where are your parents, grandparents or grand, grand parents...
ORIGINALLY FROM...
ARE THEY OR YOU A NATIVE AMERICAN...
THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH IS THE COUNTRY OF IMMIGRANTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD...
AND THAT IS WHY THE USA IS THE MOST POWERFUL AND THE GREATEST...ONE, BECAUSE OF THIS FACT.
Pepe

Dundalk, MD

#7 Jul 26, 2013
lolol wrote:
Yes he maybe a navajo!!!!
Brenda besson

United States

#8 Jul 26, 2013
There is none.
Brenda besson

United States

#9 Jul 26, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
My illegal maid munches my snatch all the time. No complaints here.
lol rico,juan too,i dont let mexicans in my house,its mexican free zone,thats your wife saying that,if you dont stop posting for me and using my name,im goning to have removed,from here and the country ok.oh and everyone knows im not writting this.i hate roaches lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 3 min NAZTY Ukraine 534
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Pietro Armando 58,794
News Bristol Palin to marry U.S. Medal of Honor winn... 4 min Le Jimbo 490
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 4 min scirocco 403
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Karma is a_______ 320,533
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,206,579
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Le Jimbo 175,776
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 39 min Eagle 12 6,377
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 1 hr mjjcpa 339
More from around the web