Obama heads home to refocus on the ec...

Obama heads home to refocus on the economy

There are 126 comments on the WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh story from Jul 24, 2013, titled Obama heads home to refocus on the economy. In it, WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh reports that:

President Barack Obama returns to his home state of Illinois on Wednesday to kick off a series of speeches intended to shift the public conversation back to the economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#137 Jul 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And Hillary will take over in Jan 2017......
In which she will seize your property and turn it over to an amusement park developer friend for the good of the community.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#138 Jul 27, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
In which she will seize your property and turn it over to an amusement park developer friend for the good of the community.
Ooooh, so scary.....

Allentown, PA

#139 Jul 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh, so scary.....
Welcome to the collective.

Tawas City, Michigan

#141 Jul 27, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the collective.
Better get used to it, she's going to be president whether you like it or not.

Allentown, PA

#142 Jul 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Better get used to it, she's going to be president whether you like it or not.
I do not know...
The Republicans will have to paint her as Barack Lite. The beauty of it is, they won't have to lie. I have no reason to think she'd perform any better than Obama and nothing about her past suggests she would. Like Obama, she was more sizzle than steak.
Obama has been pushing for more tax increases and that may not sit well with the Democrat rich. The Democrat rich can talk about share the wealth because they always knew the Republicans would block any attempt at increasing taxes. If taxes were increased, they'd have no incentive to support the Democrats.
Even if Hillary got in, there maybe this sudden large support for Republicans among the rich former Democrats to keep Hillary in check by making sure the Republicans gain control of Congress.
Remember, there are no greater cheapskates than Liberals :)

Tawas City, Michigan

#143 Jul 27, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know...
The Republicans will have to paint her as Barack Lite. The beauty of it is, they won't have to lie. I have no reason to think she'd perform any better than Obama and nothing about her past suggests she would. Like Obama, she was more sizzle than steak.
Obama has been pushing for more tax increases and that may not sit well with the Democrat rich. The Democrat rich can talk about share the wealth because they always knew the Republicans would block any attempt at increasing taxes. If taxes were increased, they'd have no incentive to support the Democrats.
Even if Hillary got in, there maybe this sudden large support for Republicans among the rich former Democrats to keep Hillary in check by making sure the Republicans gain control of Congress.
Remember, there are no greater cheapskates than Liberals :)
All she has to do is run. The Republicans have no one who can beat her, and they know it. That's why they'll offer up another token candidate in '16 and spend the following 8 years opposing everything she does, just like they do now with Obama.

It's all the GOPasurs have left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Truth is might 222,241
News A Celebration in the Streets, Then Screams 3 min Covfefe 388
News The Team from "The Case of Jon Benet" (Feb '17) 6 min Right44 11
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Snake Eyes 26,391
News Democrat 'incredibly frustrated' with leader ov... 14 min Covfefe 1
News Free speech supporters: Outnumbered, but rally ... 16 min Cordwainer Trout 3
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 18 min American Independent 1,433
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min Gag me 1,581,898
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr CodeTalker 287,574
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 3 hr Retribution 75
More from around the web