Steubenville's Jane Doe Receives Death Threats

Mar 18, 2013 Full story: dailykos.com 367

A tag is a way to search for this diary. If someone is searching for "Barack Obama," is this a diary they'd be trying to find? Use a person's full name, without any title.

Full Story

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#68 Mar 20, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>I'm afraid you are a disgusting moron who can't understand what you read. Hopefully, you will NEVER have any children because you are obviously too stupid to engage in an intelligent and life saving conversation with them about being responsible.
Are you Trent's grandpa?
Arms

Youngstown, OH

#69 Mar 20, 2013
These kids are products of their environment, the adults pretend because their children get goods grades, they are good kids. WRONG. These kids do not have consequences from the parents or school system. The courts need to come down very hard on these girls, to make an example of them. That might start waking these kids up....maybe.
Boo

Baxter, KY

#70 Mar 20, 2013
I'm waiting on the rest of the domino's to fall. Here is a short list for the Prosecutor to start with.

Coach Reno A. Saccoccia?
Sheriff Fred Abdalla?
James Parks?
Attorney Jane Hanlin?
Michael Colin Nodianos?
Cody Saltsman?
Mark Cole?
Makenzie Santoro?
Hiya

New York, NY

#71 Mar 20, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>I'm afraid you are a disgusting moron who can't understand what you read. Hopefully, you will NEVER have any children because you are obviously too stupid to engage in an intelligent and life saving conversation with them about being responsible.
I understand from reading your words that you are a disgusting rape apologist. It's clear as day.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#72 Mar 20, 2013
Whoville Who wrote:
Yes, the girl was drunk but that does NOT justify rape. In no way, shape or form should the girl share blame. That is just ridiculous. I am from a small town where respecting women is instilled in our boys at an early age. Just because the girl got drunk beyond coherency did not give those boys the right to completely VIOLATE and HUMILIATE her. They got a fairly light sentence, one they need to accept like men and take responsibility for their actions and poor choices.
Seems like your thinking is a little one way. The girl should also take responsibility and should share in the blame. She broke the law too.

If she drank herself into becoming sloppy ass drunk then she humiliated herself. Those boys were not men, they were immature drunk kids who also made bad choices. Sounds like the boys were just about as incoherent as she was.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#73 Mar 20, 2013
Hiya wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand from reading your words that you are a disgusting rape apologist. It's clear as day.
I never said it was ok to rape anyone. You're a disgusting liar and ignorant buffoon who can't even read.
out of towner

Munfordville, KY

#75 Mar 20, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like your thinking is a little one way. The girl should also take responsibility and should share in the blame. She broke the law too.
If she drank herself into becoming sloppy ass drunk then she humiliated herself. Those boys were not men, they were immature drunk kids who also made bad choices. Sounds like the boys were just about as incoherent as she was.
If they had of been just as incoherent as she was there would have been no rape because they would have been pasted out. There is no justifing their actions. But more importantly is the adults covering up this crime. What that teaches kids is crime is ok if you can get away with it. I have a son who many years ago got into trouble nothing like this, but over drugs and I didnot take up for him and he had to face what he did was wrong that was 8 years ago and there has been not been any more problems, he was lucky it was first offense so not jail time. I always told him I will get you out of jail once and after that don't waste your call on me you are on your own and he knew I meant it.
justasking

Dalton, GA

#76 Mar 21, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like your thinking is a little one way. The girl should also take responsibility and should share in the blame. She broke the law too.
How many times does your ignorant ass need to be told that SHE WAS DRUGGED? Why can't you get that thru your pion little bird brain? Because you continue to rant on here about this girl, I believe YOU are kin to the pecker heads who done this. If so then good grief no wonder they act as they do. But let me ask you one thing...Why do you say that the pecker heads were immature drunk kids who made bad choices but on the other hand it wasn't ok for the girl to be drunk. A little on the two faced side aren't you. Yeah you're kin to these jackasses. You're post are becoming freakin pathetic!!
justasking

Dalton, GA

#77 Mar 21, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> I never said it was ok to rape anyone. You're a disgusting liar and ignorant buffoon who can't even read.
WOW..Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black!! You need to take some reading comp classes yourself there buffoon.
the beast

Chicago, IL

#78 Mar 21, 2013
ohwell wrote:
They planned this. This was not about a bunch of incoherent boys. They planned it. I know you don't want your grandson to go to juvie, but he's headed there. With those big brown doe eyes and long feminine eyelashes, I'm sure he'll make friends fast. Don't worry. Maybe someone can take photos and post them on the internet like he did to that poor girl.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#79 Mar 21, 2013
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text> Typical human trash, Wish to the powers that be that you're dad had wore a condom. Sit down and shut up you wasted sperm cell.
Hit a nerve did I there bozo?
guesty

United States

#80 Mar 21, 2013
let the idiots talk!!! that provides a clear record so lawyers know who to sue.....sure that ugly little girl and her friends dont have nothing....but if they have to sell their computer to help pay court cost...or do double time on the corner,they might actually learn a lesson
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#81 Mar 21, 2013
out of towner wrote:
<quoted text>
If they had of been just as incoherent as she was there would have been no rape because they would have been pasted out. There is no justifing their actions. But more importantly is the adults covering up this crime. What that teaches kids is crime is ok if you can get away with it. I have a son who many years ago got into trouble nothing like this, but over drugs and I didnot take up for him and he had to face what he did was wrong that was 8 years ago and there has been not been any more problems, he was lucky it was first offense so not jail time. I always told him I will get you out of jail once and after that don't waste your call on me you are on your own and he knew I meant it.
Afer looking at some of the images on the Internet, it looked like one of the boys was pretty out of it. Are there pictures of these boys engaged in a sex act with this girl who apparently willingly got trashed...which is btw...illegal? If not, we will never really know if she truly was passed out. Will we ever really know how coherent these boys were either. There is never any justification for stupidity on either side.

I am saying that in many cases where both parties are drinking....I think it is ridiculous to cry rape unless you've been stalked drugged and truly innocent of wanting to have sex, In the majority of these kinds cases, it's all about regret and embarrassment. Oftentimes, the girl involved stages some lurid photos, they get posted and then she decides she was raped to save face. It happens ALL the time. Not saying this happened in this case because I don't know all the facts.I do think this girl should receive some kind of punishment for drinking.
matty

United States

#82 Mar 21, 2013
dont you think the whole world knowing that a nasty black dude and his sloppy seconds loving, white friend raped you is punishment enough for her??? also if the fools hadnt slipped her drugs, they would have never got to rape her.
Arms

Youngstown, OH

#83 Mar 21, 2013
As a woman, I believe the young girl is suffering the worst punishment she can. What has happened to her is beyond what most uneducated men will ever understand. This is for "ohwell". What more do u want her to have to live with.? She was violated by 2 boys and violated by the countless others who watched it live, in video, and pictures. Wow, get a clue "ohwell".
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#84 Mar 21, 2013
justasking wrote:
<quoted text>How many times does your ignorant ass need to be told that SHE WAS DRUGGED? Why can't you get that thru your pion little bird brain? Because you continue to rant on here about this girl, I believe YOU are kin to the pecker heads who done this. If so then good grief no wonder they act as they do. But let me ask you one thing...Why do you say that the pecker heads were immature drunk kids who made bad choices but on the other hand it wasn't ok for the girl to be drunk. A little on the two faced side aren't you. Yeah you're kin to these jackasses. You're post are becoming freakin pathetic!!
Some of the articles I've read said she drank a lot of alcohol. Are you saying they were lying?

Speaking of dimwits...I never ever said it was ok to rape or ok for boys to drink and not the girl. No doubt you were a victim of your pretty shtty public education.

The girl got wasted and ended up getting humilated in the process. Not saying she deserved it. I am saying she set herself up for trouble by refusing to go home with her friends.The boys are paying for their poor choices and so will she, since this case went viral. Case is over so get over it , you pathological hysteric.

I must wonder what her parents were doing since she didn't come home that night. Wouldn't they have had the cops looking for her that night?

There is nothing pathetic about using this case to begin a conversation about taking responsibility. What's pathetic, are jerk offs like yourself who can't handle an honest discussion.

There are many deaths every year due to alcohol because kids don't know when to stop. Angry parents are always looking to blame someone if the kid falls out of a window, drinks too much and chokes on his vomit or crashes into a retention pond. What happened in OH is happening all around this country. Rather than acting like a redneck retard, you should read what I'm actually saying. The girl got drunk and ended up in a compromising situation. The boys compromised themselves by getting drunk and not really understanding the seriousness of their actions. In fact, one kid realized it was wrong the next morning and deleted his pics. As adults, we see this quite differently. Let's say these boys thought she 'did' the entire football team already and now it was their turn? You don't know what they were thinking...especially since they were trashed as well. No matter, they have received their sentences. You need to move on and perhaps spend your time educating the idiots in your town about teenage drinking.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#85 Mar 21, 2013
the beast wrote:
<quoted text>
They planned this. This was not about a bunch of incoherent boys. They planned it. I know you don't want your grandson to go to juvie, but he's headed there. With those big brown doe eyes and long feminine eyelashes, I'm sure he'll make friends fast. Don't worry. Maybe someone can take photos and post them on the internet like he did to that poor girl.
The 'planned' it? Hmmm, did they close their eyes and wish the girl would drink herself into a stupor? Give it up. It's over. She got the justice she was seeking.

I surely hope the ignorant hicks, buffoons and morons realize that both genders need to be more responsible. If they choose to engage in illegal behavior, they must be prepared to face the consequences.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#86 Mar 21, 2013
Arms wrote:
As a woman, I believe the young girl is suffering the worst punishment she can. What has happened to her is beyond what most uneducated men will ever understand. This is for "ohwell". What more do u want her to have to live with.? She was violated by 2 boys and violated by the countless others who watched it live, in video, and pictures. Wow, get a clue "ohwell".
Speaking of uneducated......don't you think it was a little dumb for her to drink herself into oblivion? She wouldn't have been violated if she went home with her friends when they begged her to go. What kind of friends would abandon her? Should they have been charged with something? This case certainly opens up quite a conversation about responsibility and under age drinking.
Scott

Claremore, OK

#87 Mar 21, 2013
You are trying to distract from the real issue. Obviously she should not have drank that much. But these boys made the choice to violate her body and video and take pictures. They should have know better, maybe they are just used to parents and the school cleaning up after them.4
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#89 Mar 21, 2013
Scott wrote:
You are trying to distract from the real issue. Obviously she should not have drank that much. But these boys made the choice to violate her body and video and take pictures. They should have know better, maybe they are just used to parents and the school cleaning up after them.4
Sounds more like you are passing judgement on the parents/school rather than addressing the issue of illegal binge drinking among teens. These boys were also under the effects of alcohol and I seriouly doubt they would have done such things if they weren't drinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Earthling-1 51,395
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 18 min thetruth 4,780
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 30 min Earthling-1 33,931
Scott Walker calls Reagana s bust of air traffi... 38 min serfs up 17
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 41 min Agents of Corruption 312,516
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 43 min Pietro Armando 57,808
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Bluestater 1,190,233
Moodya s downgrades Chicagoa s rating over pens... 4 hr John McCharlie 3
Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll 4 hr Charlie Brown 6
President Obama: 'I Loved Spock' 6 hr Agents of Corruption 29
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 8 hr Fortunate Son 1968 503
More from around the web