Poll: Majority Of Whites See America ...

Poll: Majority Of Whites See America As Colorblind, Nearly 80% Of African-Americans Do Not

There are 13 comments on the Mediaite.com story from Jul 24, 2013, titled Poll: Majority Of Whites See America As Colorblind, Nearly 80% Of African-Americans Do Not. In it, Mediaite.com reports that:

A new NBC News/ Wall Street Journal poll digging into some of the fallout from the verdict in the trial of George Zimmerman found that Americans are deeply split over questions relating to racial equality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mediaite.com.

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

#1 Jul 24, 2013
I’m not surprised that Topix is race baiting…it’s what they do…as long as people go through the black/white thing the criminals running our government can get away while we’re distracted about garbage…

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Bob J 1440 wrote:
I’m not surprised that Topix is race baiting…it’s what they do…as long as people go through the black/white thing the criminals running our government can get away while we’re distracted about garbage…
Many Blacks are inherently paranoid.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Racial dynamics is not even to be a discussed or disputed factor PERIOD in any administration or service, NOT DISCUSSED Or identified, IM surprised white populous has not done hate crime fianance off lawsuitas of BIAS to pretend not to be uncomfortable of unlawfuls.

People State and CIty hopping running from the law or neighbors reports. Thinking they can get lost in another state system. Wisconsin FINALLY paid for expedition laws, Detaining in local an dstae pen until your crimes reported in state are complied with time, then trasnfered to either another state or international crimes in file. Vatican Pope has courts operating so they can view courts via sattelitte as well now. Overriding pleas of insanity innocence or innocent member of church or sanctuary, veto'd civilian claims. IF YOUR PUBLIC YOU WERE NEVER A MEMBER ONLY 7 state in USA have Vaticqqan protection, BISHOP COVE protected properties and some not all families in their subdivision have protection nobody else.

If everyone went to state of founding grandfathers birth They would have money or property BUt they ran and harmed other state or city systems lock them up(send them in deportation to UK and let their courts determine where they go or what nations prison without a friend in the world to assist as a result they are guilty of crime.

“I am the red pill!”

Bronx NY

#4 Jul 25, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Blacks are inherently paranoid.
Paranoid yes but a lot of blacks Americans think its all white people’s fault they don’t know who the real enemy is, that also goes for white Americans, enemy identification…Topix and other forums like corporate media, promote division…they will tell you they want a melting pot, but like the bible says “you will know them by their fruit” really look at what they say…

Example: look at how they word this question, it begs for division…
Really! The Wall Street Journal...they really have the pulse of the average American...
Misty

Polkville, NC

#5 Jul 25, 2013
Blacks go your way and whites do the same, works every time!!! That's how you have peace with class.
No problem!

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6 Jul 25, 2013
I call bs since whites were ones that invented the term race in the first place.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#8 Jul 25, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>Whites invented the term "race"?
How many millions of years head start did you "original" people have over us,?
We pop up, jump right over you, and when we're done chaining you up an working you like farm animals, we leave you in the ghetto and go exploring space.
Now, what exactly S it that you think we're "jealous" of you about?
Your pecker?
REALLY?
smh...
Are you stupid? We had you chained up for almost 1000 years before that.

And yes you idiots did invent the term race. What does any of your chimping have to do with my initial comment you fool?

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#9 Jul 26, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? We had you chained up for almost 1000 years before that.
And yes you idiots did invent the term race. What does any of your chimping have to do with my initial comment you fool?
Sir,

he is indeed a stoopid redneck.

In this poll, the "majority of whites" are simply blind and deaf and 20% of "African Americans" seem to be smoking some carpet believing in the B.S. that Amerikkka is fair with every body.
It should have been 98% of Blacks responding "no" Amerikkka is not colorblind at all. It is striking clear for any European visitor in the USA.

a whiteboi

“I am the red pill!”

Bronx NY

#10 Jul 26, 2013
As I stated in a previous post…fools on both sides black/white are arguing over the arrangement deck chairs on the titanic while the good ship America has hit a bankster made iceberg and is on its way down…

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 26, 2013
Bob J 1440 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid yes but a lot of blacks Americans think its all white people’s fault they don’t know who the real enemy is, that also goes for white Americans, enemy identification…Topix and other forums like corporate media, promote division…they will tell you they want a melting pot, but like the bible says “you will know them by their fruit” really look at what they say…
Example: look at how they word this question, it begs for division…
Really! The Wall Street Journal...they really have the pulse of the average American...
It does semm like the media or someone is trying to promote division. But why? How will it benefit anyone??

“I am the red pill!”

Bronx NY

#12 Jul 26, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
It does semm like the media or someone is trying to promote division. But why? How will it benefit anyone??
It’s called divide and conquer keeping us looking at each other instead of our criminal corporate run out of control government…
1. Why are they letting corporations poison the American people?
2. Why aren’t the heads of corporations in jail for murder?
3. Why haven’t we put our politicians in jail for treason?
4. Why do we let the government of America poison the world with DU?
5. Why do we let the banksters steal $85,000,000,000 a month and put it on the taxpayers tab?
6. the IRS
7. Benghazi
8. endless illegal wars
9. drones killing babies all across the middle east and Africa
10. indefinite detention
11. wire taping all Americans including congress and the supreme court
12. fast and furious (the president selling guns to the Mexican drug cartels)
13. US troops guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan
14. banks laundering drug money in the hundreds of billions of dollars
15. using our tax money to build factories in over seas cesspools that pay $2 a day
16. Chicago having 1000 murders so far this year
17. fluoride in the water
18. inoculations that kill babies
19. flu shots that poison people
20. GMO
21. banksters stealing our savings accounts like cypress
22. stealing our retirement money

So on, and so on, and so on the list is incredibly long but if its corrupt our government is involved in someway…

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13 Jul 26, 2013
It's gotten worse since Obama's election in 2008.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 26, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>Whites invented the term "race"?
How many millions of years head start did you "original" people have over us,?
We pop up, jump right over you, and when we're done chaining you up an working you like farm animals, we leave you in the ghetto and go exploring space.
Now, what exactly S it that you think we're "jealous" of you about?
Your pecker?
REALLY?
smh...
Please don't use Dopey as your avatar. He doesn't deserve it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,510,605
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 min Into The Night 36,814
News The Who's Roger Daltrey slams Hillary Clinton: ... 5 min Lawrence Wolf 35
News GOP controls federal government but struggles t... 6 min spocko 75
News Dick Cheney calls Russian election meddling 'an... 8 min Lawrence Wolf 20
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min huntcoyotes 262,735
News Did Republicans Rig the Election? 17 min huntcoyotes 149
News Fights erupt at pro-Trump rally on California b... 19 min Whatawhackjob 183
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min NotSoDivineMsM 239,751
Gay Skype !! 30 min Firelord141 152
More from around the web