Some Democrats warn of dangers of ele...

Some Democrats warn of dangers of election overconfidence

There are 34 comments on the The Galveston County Daily News story from Saturday Sep 22, titled Some Democrats warn of dangers of election overconfidence. In it, The Galveston County Daily News reports that:

At least that's the sense from a growing number of Democrats who are increasingly confident in their quest to seize control of at least one chamber of Congress six weeks before Election Day. The surging optimism among Democrats, usually shared in private, has begun to spill into the open as President Donald Trump's approval ratings sink and the Republican Party struggles under the weight of the president's self-imposed political crises and erratic behavior.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Galveston County Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#1 Saturday Sep 22
Confident that Hillary was going to win the election, too. Polls lied to you before...... Just like now.
Laughing Out Loud

United States

#2 Saturday Sep 22
BIG BLUE WAVE'S a comming...right down the TOILET BOWL!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! !!!!!!
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#3 Saturday Sep 22
The truth is Democrats had a 50-50 chance of at least picking up 15-20 House seats, and they are losing Senate seats, then they pulled Christine out of their hat, and they are hurting their chances. Only 25% of women believe her. They would have gotten that 25% anyway. They threw away their mid term with a scam everyone knows about. You are innocent until proven guilty in America. She has no proof anything happened. None. We have a right to face our accusers in America, she wants to sit separate from the Judge. She can't fly because of a phobia from the incident, but she interned in Hawaii. Did she swim there? I would give her until Thursday at 10 AM to take a seat across from the Judge, if she was a no show I would hold the Confirmation Vote, and tell her to go to hell. The President appeared at a rally in Missouri, filled the arena, and had a two mile line of people who had to wait outside. Those people are pissed at the Democrats, and they vote. I don't know what the Democrats could have been thinking.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#5 Saturday Sep 22
Thank you, reality.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#6 Sunday Sep 23
Jan2018 wrote:
Confident that Hillary was going to win the election, too. Polls lied to you before...... Just like now.
When you deal with liberal losers that feel they have to have a participation trophy to survive, it's no wonder When Trump Won...…….and there wasn't a participation trophy for Hillary...……. their thumb sucking began. They have never been taught to lose.
Vice Versa

United States

#7 Sunday Sep 23
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

When you deal with liberal losers that feel they have to have a participation trophy to survive, it's no wonder When Trump Won...…….and there wasn't a participation trophy for Hillary...……. their thumb sucking began. They have never been taught to lose.
They have never been taught, anything.
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#8 Sunday Sep 23
And the endless fake news!
Hostis Publicus

Columbus, OH

#9 Sunday Sep 23
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your posts Annie. Always brighten my day. Keep it going
Because laughing at lunatics is entertaining!!
Vice Versa

Putnam, TX

#11 Sunday Sep 23
Annie Oakly wrote:
The truth is Democrats had a 50-50 chance of at least picking up 15-20 House seats, and they are losing Senate seats, then they pulled Christine out of their hat, and they are hurting their chances. Only 25% of women believe her. They would have gotten that 25% anyway. They threw away their mid term with a scam everyone knows about. You are innocent until proven guilty in America. She has no proof anything happened. None. We have a right to face our accusers in America, she wants to sit separate from the Judge. She can't fly because of a phobia from the incident, but she interned in Hawaii. Did she swim there? I would give her until Thursday at 10 AM to take a seat across from the Judge, if she was a no show I would hold the Confirmation Vote, and tell her to go to hell. The President appeared at a rally in Missouri, filled the arena, and had a two mile line of people who had to wait outside. Those people are pissed at the Democrats, and they vote. I don't know what the Democrats could have been thinking.
Democrats don’t think.
Supremeliberal

Troup, TX

#12 Sunday Sep 23
Jan2018 wrote:
The Democrats will not only win,but they will impeach Trump and even impeach members of his cabinet,their are not enough White Spiteful voters like you, help the Republican,Puerto Rican from Puerto Rico are headed to Florida,establishing legal Florida residency to vote against Trump Policies,these Mexican will show up on Election day,you Republican will think it Cinco de Mayo
Supremeliberal

Troup, TX

#13 Sunday Sep 23
Used to be a Democrat wrote:
And the endless fake news!
Maybe you gain ,your sense of critical thoughts,you will become one again,why would advertisers spend billions on ads,if they did think it was true ,beside Foxnews
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#14 Sunday Sep 23
Supremeliberal..... Funny how you Mexicans think you have a say in America.
Go Trump

Stamford, CT

#15 Sunday Sep 23
Yawn....heard this sh!t before. In 2016 the polls and the democrats were telling us the GOP was going to lose the Presidency, the Senate, and possibly the House. How did that work out?
Go Trump

Stamford, CT

#16 Sunday Sep 23
Supremeliberal wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats will not only win,but they will impeach Trump and even impeach members of his cabinet,their are not enough White Spiteful voters like you, help the Republican,Puerto Rican from Puerto Rico are headed to Florida,establishing legal Florida residency to vote against Trump Policies,these Mexican will show up on Election day,you Republican will think it Cinco de Mayo
Judging by your one long paragraph, it is doubtful that you are capable of reading a ballot in order to vote.
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#17 Monday Sep 24
Supremeliberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you gain ,your sense of critical thoughts,you will become one again,why would advertisers spend billions on ads,if they did think it was true ,beside Foxnews
If you speak English, people will understand what you are trying to say.
Or just don’t drink and post!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#18 Monday Sep 24
Vice Versa wrote:
<quoted text>

They have never been taught, anything.
They have been taught a lot, they have learned nothing.
Supremeliberal

Troup, TX

#19 Monday Sep 24
Go Trump wrote:
<quoted text>

Judging by your one long paragraph, it is doubtful that you are capable of reading a ballot in order to vote.
Do Svidaniya,Good bye House,For you Russian Republican collaborators
jtkluempers

United States

#20 Monday Sep 24
Supremeliberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Do Svidaniya,Good bye House,For you Russian Republican collaborators
You're a pseudonym. Go away.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#22 Monday Sep 24
Hostis Publicus wrote:
<quoted text>

Because laughing at lunatics is entertaining!!
True Crapola, but it is getting boring. Can you maybe get Soros to give you new scripts.
illegalisillegal

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Monday Sep 24
Annie Oakly wrote:
This is the best proof that can be when a person is LYING. Don't want to face the accused person when the accuser knows she/he is lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Did North Carolina Admit to Targeting Black Vot... 1 hr DrFord 2
Army General has Foot Soldiers looking to seize... 1 hr Victorious Seed 1
News California's growing shadow looms over Nevada's... 1 hr Agents of Corruption 51
News Honduran migrant group treks north as U.S. call... 1 hr Agents of Corruption 318
Drake says " The Curse is Real", People Talk Li... 1 hr Victorious Seed 1
News Ragged, growing caravan of migrants resumes mar... 1 hr Jan2018 52
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Joseph 110,663
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr San Souci 1,846,973
News Trump criticizes rush to condemn Saudi Arabia o... 5 hr Lawrence Wolf 223
News Elizabeth Warren: DNA test shows strong likelih... 5 hr whiney beech 452