Hackers claim 12m Apple IDs from FBI

Sep 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Korea Herald

A hacker group has claimed to have obtained personal data from 12 million Apple iPhone and iPad users by breaching an FBI computer, raising concerns about government tracking, but the FBI said it never had the data.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Apr 9, 2014

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Long time standing issue of spies and corruption with in the Bureau and agencies alike...point is that the government continues to fail because of the simplistic reason...they can't police themselves, they only protect themselves making them perfect adversaries of the mafia and for spy cover ups...it just makes things worse and promotes the mafia and spy businesses alike for government positions. Very big problem.
nono

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

i was looking for good hacker in my life? to help me to changed my school grades and hacking of exams papers peaceful in USA?
and this the hacker who do really hack it for me morrocolawyer@gmail.com
he is very good hacker and he do even put money into my bank account too? he is good on putting money to banks account in USA and schools problem hacking dv lotto and putting your name there to wive try him
USA HACKER

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

ANYONE HAVING USAA AND HSBC BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD WITH GOOD LIMIT USED EMAIL ME I DO IT FREE WE SHARE MONEY
SBUCKLESS360@GMAIL dot COM
USA HACKER

Accra, Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

ANYONE HAVING USAA AND HSBC BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD WITH GOOD LIMIT USED EMAIL ME I DO IT FREE WE SHARE MONEY
SBUCKLESS360@GMAIL.COM
USA HACKER

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

email me having usaa and chase acount
sbuckless360@gmail.com
hack

Accra, Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

hey if you got usaa account welsfargo any credit union account in usa 53rd bank fiLl this i drop money there we share 50 50 NO UPFRONT FEE OK FULL NAME OF THE CLIENT:......... HOME NUMBER.......... HOME ADDRESS..........
... NAME OF THE BANK:......... ADDRESS OF THE BANK:......... TEL:FAX NUMBER OF THE BANK.......... SOCIAL SECURITY NO:......... SWIFT:......... ROUTINE ..... ACCOUNT NAME:...... account NUMBER:..... pa*sword........ DATE OF BIRTH:..... Email:......... Pa*sword:....... security quetion and answaers sbuckless360@gmail dotcom
goodluck

Accra, Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

hi any one having equity account? navy credit union
i can do it asap 50 50 or credit card to p up no upfront fee i do it we share 50 50 email me hamzaben.d@hackermail dot com
hacker no upfront fee ne

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

any one with usa local banks and equity account platinum card
> hacking school grades am hacker i leave in texas i can hack anything
> for you load money to your bank account when i load money to your
> bank account no upfront fee i do it we share it 5050 i need accounts
> likes old boa welsfargo usaa navy credit union local banks equity
> and a lots if you got university grades to hacks to clears criminal
> records to breaks any data you hire me for that one i travel to your
> place to do it asap for you or i do it here email me if u need good
> hacker alexseybelan@financier dot com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••