FBI and La Mesa Police Department Arr...

FBI and La Mesa Police Department Arrest Three San Diego Men on Bank Burglary Charges

There are 6 comments on the San Diego NewsCape story from Dec 3, 2012, titled FBI and La Mesa Police Department Arrest Three San Diego Men on Bank Burglary Charges. In it, San Diego NewsCape reports that:

Daphne Hearn, Special Agent in Charge of the San Diego FBI Field Office, announces the arrests of Archie Thomas Armstrong, III, age 34; Marcus Anthony Hultz, age 30; and Fred Murry, III, age 31, on federal bank burglary charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Diego NewsCape.

tooson

Atlanta, GA

#1 Dec 5, 2012
FREE!!!!!!!!!! MY BIG COUSIN FRED AND HIS POTNAS..THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS ALREADY CORRUPT AS HELL AND PPL GOTTA EAT.. FFFF DA FEDS THOSE THREE MEN WILL BE KNOWN IN DA HOODS AS LEGENDS
Tell it as it is

Chula Vista, CA

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Where's Chaio? 4 men arrested, only 3 in jail? I must not be good at math. Messed up shit.
Free Archie, Fred n suge!
eastlaguy

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Dec 6, 2012
tooson wrote:
FREE!!!!!!!!!! MY BIG COUSIN FRED AND HIS POTNAS..THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS ALREADY CORRUPT AS HELL AND PPL GOTTA EAT.. FFFF DA FEDS THOSE THREE MEN WILL BE KNOWN IN DA HOODS AS LEGENDS
You are a dumbass
eastlaguy

Van Nuys, CA

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Tell it as it is wrote:
Where's Chaio? 4 men arrested, only 3 in jail? I must not be good at math. Messed up shit.
Free Archie, Fred n suge!
He was a victim I heard. He was just there using the atm.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Dec 6, 2012
What a waste of taxpayer's dollars.

54 for three 9 mm rounds would have sufficed.
Resident

San Diego, CA

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Cops should of put some rounds in them. The first 2 guys are n******s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min June VanDerMark 340,701
News President Donald Trump has demanded answers abo... 3 min Hahahlolahah 162
News Barack and Michelle Obama sign Netflix deal to ... 6 min Say What 119
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min GodDog 80,374
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Chuckles-Divine 1,760,702
News Supreme Court delivers blow to workers' rights 18 min inbred Genius 59
News Trump: Justice Department planted spy in 2016 c... 27 min Erl 159
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 39 min OLd Grump 177