Jindal raps fellow Republicans for narrow focus

Jan 25, 2013 Full story: Reuters 56

Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal sharply criticized his own party on Thursday for its narrow focus on Washington-based budget battles and said Republicans need to revamp their message if they hope to recover from November's painful election losses.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 25, 2013
I disagree. It's past time to tell voice-vote democRats to f-off with their race baiting, marxism and other filth that permeates that deranged party.
After all b. h. obama was mentored for years by the communist-terrorist "Kill Your Parents" bill ayers and b. h. obama launched his political career from the home of the communist-terrorist "Kill Your Parents" bill ayers and a list of other America haters that b. h. obama associated with and mimics.
So exactly who is it that has major content of character issues, Bobby?

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Oh no, here comes the attacks from the committed right, aka bigoted tea-baggers. Colin Powell was viciously attacked for trying to save his Party by telling them the truth; the same truth that I have been on here for years pointing out to these right-wing idiots. That they are ignorant bigots that are constantly offending the very demographics that now dominate the electorate… and on November 6th 2012 they found out the hard way that:

HATE DOES NOT A POLITICAL VICTORY MAKE!

LOL!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Oh no, here comes the attacks from the committed right, aka bigoted tea-baggers. Colin Powell was viciously attacked for trying to save his Party by telling them the truth; the same truth that I have been on here for years pointing out to these right-wing idiots. That they are ignorant bigots that are constantly offending the very demographics that now dominate the electorate… and on November 6th 2012 they found out the hard way that:
LOL!
GALLUP: Obama's Fourth Year in Office Most Polarized In History...
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The same gallup that predicted a rugby WH. hahahahahahaha

lecry-a-thon: Day 80
Les Claypool

Denver, CO

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Jindal needs to accept the fact that we are now living the idiocracy movie. The republican party will need to promise the ignorant masses free hand jobs and electrolytes if they want to survive.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Jan 25, 2013
You ain't "white" Bobby. If you're thinkin' 2016 White House as a reupagain? Good luck.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Another weak one, just like Christie. We need the Lt. Col. NOW!

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
LOL!
Who Tweets you this stuff? You all say the same shit so I know it comes from one source and has nothing to do with what you think. So I don't blame you. So who is it? Empower Congress or some organization like that? Is that why Obama gave phones to all the blacks so they could get the same tweets that you get? What gives? Who is it? They used tweets in Philadelphia to target and beat up white people. Is that the same idea that you are using? Where do you find all this hate everyday to spread around? Who Twitters you this stuff?
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Will the gophers listen to Jindal, Powell and Christie or continue to shrink their little tent?
Billy Ringo

United States

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Piyush - Republican Party Has to Stop Being The Stupid Party.

Sorry, Piyush - it is what it is.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the same source that had you spamming benghazi bullshit for over 4 months. How'd ya make out with that one, 9thfraud?

hahahahahahahaha
Les Claypool

United States

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Who Tweets you this stuff? You all say the same shit so I know it comes from one source and has nothing to do with what you think. So I don't blame you. So who is it? Empower Congress or some organization like that? Is that why Obama gave phones to all the blacks so they could get the same tweets that you get? What gives? Who is it? They used tweets in Philadelphia to target and beat up white people. Is that the same idea that you are using? Where do you find all this hate everyday to spread around? Who Twitters you this stuff?
I think that Pat is actually Obama. Only Obama could be so enamured by Obama.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#13 Jan 25, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the same source that had you spamming benghazi bullshit for over 4 months. How'd ya make out with that one, 9thfraud?
hahahahahahahaha
I can't believe that you wasted your time responding to that idiot... all he does with every post is beg for attention... I had my fun right after the election sticking it to all of these right wing jerks, but that fool in particular is one I refuse to respond to...

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Dear, GOP'ers

Do not listen to that man. As a card carrying lefty i fear you guys just as you have been for the last two elections. We know there is no way that we will beat down the same agenda a third time.
Set your self in concrete do not change a thing and us poor dumb lefties will be doomed
The People are behind you 100%...or maybe 48%

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Les Claypool wrote:
Jindal needs to accept the fact that we are now living the idiocracy movie. The republican party will need to promise the ignorant masses free hand jobs and electrolytes if they want to survive.
or maybe toning down the hostility...
Or maybe not wearing your contempt for the electorate on your sleeve
Or maybe not engaging in quixotic crusades against birth control
OR....
Better yet stay the course
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Narrow focus? We should be as Godless as the Democrats? No thank you, we will go 3rd party first. Amricans don't need the Republicans, or the Demcrats. There is always a 3rd party, and we need to dump one of the major partys next election. They are both the same, and neither has the American people's interest at heart. They permeate corruptios from every pore. The TEA people are capable of making America the country the founders wanted, with courage, honesty, patriotism, an love of country. The Democrats are the gimee, gimee, mine, mine paty, andyou cannot give them enough.
Lepor

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#17 Jan 25, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Narrow focus? We should be as Godless as the Democrats? No thank you, we will go 3rd party first. Amricans don't need the Republicans, or the Demcrats. There is always a 3rd party, and we need to dump one of the major partys next election. They are both the same, and neither has the American people's interest at heart. They permeate corruptios from every pore. The TEA people are capable of making America the country the founders wanted, with courage, honesty, patriotism, an love of country. The Democrats are the gimee, gimee, mine, mine paty, andyou cannot give them enough.
That started off sensible enough...
But towards the end of it, I threw up a little.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe that you wasted your time responding to that idiot... all he does with every post is beg for attention... I had my fun right after the election sticking it to all of these right wing jerks, but that fool in particular is one I refuse to respond to...
He was a one-trick pony from the start. Now that Hillary stuck-it to half-senators johnson and paul,(and 9thfraud) during the hearings, 9thfraud is relegated to wait for his next set of instructions from bullshitmountainnews or rush dickless. Like all the other bagboys.
Les Claypool

Denver, CO

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
or maybe toning down the hostility...
Or maybe not wearing your contempt for the electorate on your sleeve
Or maybe not engaging in quixotic crusades against birth control
OR....
Better yet stay the course
Hey, I'm too poor to be a Repulican and I'm too smart to be a Democrat. The contempt that I saw last year was envy driven toward the so called "rich" Americans. That "Show us your tax returns!" mess was discussing and completely unAmerican. I'm all for birth control as long as I don't have to pay for someone elses. Hell, I'm all for liberals and welfare queens having as many abbortions as they can. And I would even pay for that.

By the way, how are you liking your new tax increase?
Independent

Rushville, IN

#20 Jan 25, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a one-trick pony from the start. Now that Hillary stuck-it to half-senators johnson and paul,(and 9thfraud) during the hearings, 9thfraud is relegated to wait for his next set of instructions from bullshitmountainnews or rush dickless. Like all the other bagboys.
I thought the old bitch was going to shit her depends, Hillary has been though decades of deceit from slick willy that she is one investigation away from the funny farm, most libs like you are in the same boat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 4 min Cassandra_ 366
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 6 min Cordwainer Trout 15
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 8 min EdSed 6,411
News Indiana's Religious 'Anti-Gay' Law That Wasn't 17 min Cordwainer Trout 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Ari son of Anarchy 175,829
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min Denisova 154,727
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 24 min Brian_G 309,253
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 46 min Quirky 320,822
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr LOL 1,206,801
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 4 hr American1 469
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 5 hr endless 375
More from around the web