English Grammar
Makoto Tan

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Feb 8, 2013
http://www.educator.com/language/english/engl... Rebekah Hendershot makes learning English Grammar fun for both the native speaker improving their writing or for English learners working on the basics. Rebekah begins with explanations of grammar concepts, then dives into detail with examples from pop culture and classic literature, before ending lessons with hands-on examples in useful contexts. Rebekah utilizes her Master's of Professional Writing from the University of Southern California as well as her experience teaching and editing under her own company from 2006. Her course covers everything from the parts of speech, tenses, troublesome verbs, parallelism, and idioms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suddenly it's Trump sounding soft on illegal im... 3 min Wildchild 26
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min cathy1691823 1,421,457
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min It aint necessari... 205,621
News Donald Trump to meet with Mexican President Enr... 5 min Wildchild 13
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 min Shazam 16,239
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... 7 min Rev Cash Dollar 45
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Uncle Tab 240,271
News Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in black... 9 min Eleanor 107
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 15 min Jim 8,186
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Right Wing Wacko 393,459
More from around the web