3-star admiral fired as No. 2 nuclear...

3-star admiral fired as No. 2 nuclear commander

There are 1 comment on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Oct 10, 2013, titled 3-star admiral fired as No. 2 nuclear commander. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner are increasing the pressure on each other to bend in their deadlock over the federal debt limit and the partial government shutdown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 11, 2013
Is he a dumbocrat? sounds like he might be! who trusted him as nuclear commander, I wonder and dare I ask who GAVE HIM THE ASSIGNMENT OR PROMOTION?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Planned Parenthood chief apologizes after video 3 min Le Jimbo 343
News Nation's capital is sinking into the ocean 5 min Le Jimbo 2
News Obama: Dems getting 'squishy' over Iran deal 6 min Le Jimbo 1
Iran Nuclear Agreement: Black Mark or Gold Star... 6 min Le Jimbo 341
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Injudgement 190,023
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 12 min Le Jimbo 34
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 18 min 15th Dalai Lama 84,319
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 38 min showmethemoney 171,718
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Quirky 336,550
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 194,484
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 4 hr Quirky 635
More from around the web