Bush family quiet about ex-president'...

Bush family quiet about ex-president's condition

There are 24 comments on the KFVS12 story from Dec 27, 2012, titled Bush family quiet about ex-president's condition. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

Former President George H.W. Bush's family sought privacy and provided no new details Thursday about his medical condition, a day after his spokesman said he's in intensive care after being hospitalized for treatment of a bronchitis-related cough.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David

Hollywood, FL

#1 Dec 27, 2012
I wish him a looooooong life,this sob should suffer for all the evil he did,lies he told and the blood he spill.Most of this family is just evil.Live very long bush.
treasure digger

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2 Dec 27, 2012
bushmaster

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#3 Dec 27, 2012
I think that he has truly suffered knowing that his family’s name has been forever tarnished by the disastrous presidency of his son. So many Americans are dead because of his son’s ineptitude and ignorance and he will go to his grave with that shame on his conscience.
GunOwner

Renton, WA

#4 Dec 27, 2012
David, treasure digger, and fake Marine, you all suck!
treasure digger

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I think that he has truly suffered knowing that his family’s name has been forever tarnished by the disastrous presidency of his son. So many Americans are dead because of his son’s ineptitude and ignorance and he will go to his grave with that shame on his conscience.
and he sing along with Frank Sinatra his ways!!;-00000

yo BOSS sing happy new yr! with ABBA
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Douglas Furr

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Although many of the things you say may be true I still wish him peace at the end.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Douglas Furr wrote:
<quoted text>Although many of the things you say may be true I still wish him peace at the end.
I hear you… I wish him whatever his conscience bares on him. Although I despise the Bush family because of what George W. did to this great nation I do believe that George H.W. had a heart and served this great nation in WWII, and he deserves some credit for the his servie.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#8 Dec 27, 2012
It's gratifying to know Barbara Bush has found gainful employment all these years lending her likeness to all those Quaker Oats containers...

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
We're all suffering because of what clinton left him, al queda and a bogus surplus...lies, deciet and screwy gullible puppets such as yourself that can't answer the question what policies George W. Bush put in without congressional approval that caused...anything.

The left is evil pathetic lying children. You prove that every post.

Athens, TX

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you… I wish him whatever his conscience bares on him. Although I despise the Bush family because of what George W. did to this great nation I do believe that George H.W. had a heart and served this great nation in WWII, and he deserves some credit for the his servie.
Half the nation despises nobama...when the crash comes and no one to blame but him...we hope you find employment.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Half the nation despises nobama...when the crash comes and no one to blame but him...we hope you find employment.
Actually Obama's approval is at 52%, with 46% unfavorable, not quite the half the nation you fantasize. Hs likeability rating are even higher. Copy that, Blueprint?

Athens, TX

#12 Dec 27, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Obama's approval is at 52%, with 46% unfavorable, not quite the half the nation you fantasize. Hs likeability rating are even higher. Copy that, Blueprint?
52%? Wow, that's a little over half..

Likeability......hmmm

New Low of 26% Approve of Obama on the Economy
Ratings on Afghanistan and foreign affairs have also declined
by Lydia Saad

Whoopie do!
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Obama's approval is at 52%, with 46% unfavorable, not quite the half the nation you fantasize. Hs likeability rating are even higher. Copy that, Blueprint?
This will improve as more Americans appreciate his renewed efforts starting tomorrow afternoon, working with leaders of the House and Senate, to keep the recovery strong, keep expanding the economy and adding jobs, bring health care to more Americans and overcome the hatred, division, lack of effective leadership, and intransigence of the GOP.

Athens, TX

#14 Dec 27, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Maybe you can answer the question your phoney Marine bud hasn't in three requests. You seem to have a smidgen of intelligence..

What policies did George W. Bush put in..without approval from congress..that caused the problems you lefties say he caused? Thanks, we'll wait.

Athens, TX

#15 Dec 27, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>This will improve as more Americans appreciate his renewed efforts starting tomorrow afternoon, working with leaders of the House and Senate, to keep the recovery strong, keep expanding the economy and adding jobs, bring health care to more Americans and overcome the hatred, division, lack of effective leadership, and intransigence of the GOP.
Like he has the last four years....hilarious. The country is more divided than ever..he plays the class warfare game...he and Ried REFUSE to work with the house, republican run states are adding the jobs and obamacare is going to cost the average American three times as much as predicted. We guess you call the mid east is turmoil, playing the race card, dem senate NOT voting ono a budget in three years as leadership...you need help.

The hatred and division started with "boo hoo, he stole the election!"

Just brilliant.
halito

Winnemucca, NV

#16 Dec 27, 2012
What was the Bill?
common sense

Pikeville, TN

#17 Dec 27, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
yes that was the way the american people felt after the war,,reason they never hung his dad for treason,,who knows if not for the bush family money,there may of not been a ww2,his dad was the one who finaced Hilter.many ww2 vets wanted him hung.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>
52%? Wow, that's a little over half..
Likeability......hmmm
New Low of 26% Approve of Obama on the Economy
Ratings on Afghanistan and foreign affairs have also declined
by Lydia Saad
Whoopie do!
You like unfsvorsble ratings? Check with the Republican-led House of Representatives. But hurry, it won't be Republican-led much longer.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Maybe you can answer the question your phoney Marine bud hasn't in three requests. You seem to have a smidgen of intelligence..
What policies did George W. Bush put in..without approval from congress..that caused the problems you lefties say he caused? Thanks, we'll wait.
Your question is twisted to start with. The question should be, what policies did W put in place with congressional approval which he obtained by consciously lying to them? The answer is..........invade Iraq!
My smidgen of intelligence alerted me to your attempt to pull fast one, Bluenose.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#20 Dec 27, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You like unfsvorsble ratings? Check with the Republican-led House of Representatives. But hurry, it won't be Republican-led much longer.
Boner led them to recess but it's not clear that he can lead them back or much of anywhere Sunday or Monday. The GOP is fragmented and floundering without leadership or cohesive policy direction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min woodtick57 194,328
News Donald Trump to the - Tonight Show' 3 min wild child 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Joe Balls 197,202
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,278,925
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min freebird 341,577
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 5 min WasteWater 265
News In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alask... 5 min woodtick57 166
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 27 min Single guy 71
More from around the web