Posted in the US News Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blackworldhack

Europe

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Hello friends,

Why should you be so stupid loosing your hard earn money continuously looking for Legitimate Western union Hack? You always getting ripped off all time by fake hackers. I once lost approximately $5000 at past till I came across this Legit dude of mine ( blackworldhack@gmail.com ). He is the only Real Hack that can crack western union and make legit money transfer. I had been looking for real WU hacker for the past 2years but none is perfect. He had help me after I took the risk to sent him $400 for a Western Union Transfer in my name. Now I am so happy for I had recovered total amount I lost at past. He really help me. Thanks to you my brother. For those of you dealing with fake hackers, change to a new life now and recover your lost money from this LEGIT Western union cracker. His email address is ( blackworldhack@gmail.com ) because he is legit
Sam

New York, NY

#2 Oct 21, 2012
This guy is a total ripper and also goes under several other aliases beginning with "xto..."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 20, 2012
blackworldhack is a ripper, all lies i sent the money to CHRISTIAN ONVORAH in Nigeria and he said someone must have a fake id in his name because the money was gone b4 he got there $1000

Since: Oct 12

Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Sam Hainn wrote:
blackworldhack is a ripper, all lies i sent the money to CHRISTIAN ONVORAH in Nigeria and he said someone must have a fake id in his name because the money was gone b4 he got there $1000
did u send the money from the us on nov 19th???
No kidding

Houston, TX

#12 Dec 3, 2012
[QUOTE who=]He is the only Real Hack that can crack western union and make legit money transfer."[/QUOTE] jajajaja
cardinglace scammer

Netherlands

#13 Dec 3, 2012
cardingplace biz...we send that motherchucker money and then never responded. ripper, scam, scammer. all posts are bull crap
CHINA

Thailand

#15 Dec 5, 2012
hi lawyer@presidency.com is good hacker he is the one who changed my school grades for me ok try him ok ?
he do western unionfor me i pays him 500$ and he really do 5000 for me i trust him and he do changed my school grades for me try him
florida

Accra, Ghana

#16 Dec 5, 2012
i just trust that there is one good hacker here lawyer@presdency.com i see advert of him here and he just used? just 24 hours to transfer western union to me i pays him 100 and he do 10thousand for me try him too
Victor

Anonymous Proxy

#17 Dec 13, 2012
Friends, who live in USA? i Have an offer for earn lots of money..

iF you have MSR (for write blank cards).. please contact "victorpastul@hotmail.com "
sean warner

Princes Town, Trinidad and Tobago

#18 Dec 15, 2012
my email is seanwarner728@yahoo.com i have work for us citizen only so hitme up if youre serious....i also do wu transfers and bank transfers aswell
harry yiip

Netherlands

#19 Dec 15, 2012
seanwarner728@yahoo.com just transfered 5k for 500 he is a keeper and a hacker with real standards
Nicki day best hacker

United States

#20 Dec 18, 2012
I do the Wu money hack and I only charge ten percent up front I have fresh cc and CV numbers anyone that wants more detailsemail me at nickidabaddest84@gmail.com
You need a valid i.d to pick up money from Wu* by the way I've been in this business 7 years going strong ;)
Only the serious contact me as I have no time for bull! So...let's make some money
soft team hack USA

United States

#21 Dec 18, 2012
Soft team hack USA:WESTERN UNION AGENT PORTAL INVISIBLE INTRODUCING WESTERN UNION AGENT PORTAL This is a system WUCODE 7 soft team hack uses most frequently#65279; for making western union transfers How does this work? We make transfers directly from the Official Western Union website, using WU agent logins; this has aided us in the creation of previous western union hack tools, and you will be Invisible. My email is nickidabaddest84@gmail.com
soft team hack USA

United States

#22 Dec 18, 2012
I also hack email Facebook and Myspace..you name it we hack it
soft team hack USA

United States

#23 Dec 18, 2012
We perform secure WU transfers at affordable rates as well as sell verified PayPal with high Balance + Email Access, the latest WU Pro Transfer Auto Steal Script 2012 and Facebook advertising credits/coupon codes ! Visit us now to find out more !==> Satisfaction guaranteed !==> We accept money gram WU, PayPal payments ==> Email : nickidabaddest84@gmail.com
Emily

London, UK

#27 Dec 24, 2012
i have said this before, if you know you are serious about transfers contact vbsinternational@yahoo.com
and stop being ripped by script kiddies in this forum.
nuna

Australia

#28 Dec 31, 2012
I was scammed by a chinese ass, looking to get my money back... hackers who take money AFTER transaction is made contact me... naomi.gauci@hotmail.com
pedro

Lynnwood, WA

#62 May 2, 2013
jamesdump@hotmail.com is a real ripper & scammer
Escobar

Johannesburg, South Africa

#63 May 3, 2013
i do WU transfers and please only serious people needed. you pay 50% upfront and i give it to you. and pay the 50% balance after you have installed it and verified its working. no time for stories contact me : talk2escobar@yahoo.com
Ashly

United States

#69 May 22, 2013
Folks use common sense....most of these posers are rippers save your money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Anton Ciguhr 1,207,366
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min HTN640509-040147 154,923
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 4 min George 467
News Indiana religious freedom act: What's behind th... 6 min Abrahamanic Relig... 1
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 min woodtick57 6,445
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min X -Man- 320,062
News Apple's Tim Cook: Anti-gay laws are 'dangerous' 11 min Abrahamanic Relig... 40
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 1 hr woodtick57 493
News Ted Cruz defends presidential credentials 1 hr Mothra 49
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 1 hr woodtick57 390
More from around the web