IQ Test For Gun Owners

IQ Test For Gun Owners

There are 4 comments on the Daily Kos story from Jun 25, 2013, titled IQ Test For Gun Owners. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Well, golly gee, it sure seems like some folks are doing really not-smart things with guns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

gee wizz

Glendale, AZ

#1 Jun 25, 2013
Remember when there were IQ tests in parts of the country for other constitutionally protected rights? How did that work out? NO ..
Bruce VB

Springfield, NJ

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Nice survey. They left out a question. You are a school teacher who has been trained in self defense with a firearm and a deranged killer enters your classroom. A. Ask killer nicely to leave or you will call police. B. Hide under desk and hope he goes away. C. Remind killer that he can only have 10 rounds in his gun or he will get in trouble. D. Use your training to stop the killer saving the kids and yourself. The Liberal agenda of civilian disarmament is not funny, it's dangerous. The midterm elections will determine if this country survives of becomes an annex of the European disaster.

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#3 Aug 11, 2013
libs don't like the science of IQ tests anymore. virtually all psychologists believe that:

"In terms of group differences, people of northeast Asian descent have higher average IQ scores than people of European lineage, who in turn have higher average scores than people of sub-Saharan African descent. The average score for Hispanic Americans falls somewhere between the white and black American averages. Psychologists have tested and long rejected the notion that score differences can be explained simply by biased test questions."

i guess science is OK when it supports your beliefs...

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4 Aug 13, 2013
Consider what stupid liberals (democrats or communists) did with their voting rights:

They twice elected Rod Blagoyavich (now serving 14 years).

They agreed to elect Weiner to NYC mayor. They elected Bloomtard and Bob Filner to mayor (Filner isn't just crazy, he LOOKS crazy). Jesse Jackson and wife are both headed for jail.

They refused to vote for republicans since 1963 in bankrupt Detroit.

The list is endless (Obama twice).

So yea, I strongly believe everyone should pass a simple and fair knowledge test to vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 403,889
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 3 min Truth is might 695
News Trump faces pushback from base, allies over Rom... 4 min Absentee Ballot 10
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 12 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 23,801
News Trump slams SNL again: "Totally biased," "unwat... 17 min Absentee Ballot 27
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Just call me ABE 2 253,242
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 53 min jamall 131
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Susanm 1,458,593
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 3 hr Quirky 141
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 3 hr Sorry Hill 2,119
More from around the web