California law will allow illegal immigrants to get driver's licenses

Oct 1, 2012 Full story: SanLuisObispo.com 128

Hundreds of thousands of undocumented immigrants in California will be eligible for driver's licenses under legislation signed by Gov.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#62 Jan 28, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he's a real loon.
Deflections now eh girlyboy?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#63 Jan 28, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he's a real loon.
Did you have fun with the gardeners son yesterday???

I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL

Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO

Tell us about daddies thoughts on your tranny ad???

And how is mama taking it???
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#64 Jan 28, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have fun with the gardeners son yesterday???
I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL
Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO
Tell us about daddies thoughts on your tranny ad???
And how is mama taking it???
Lol.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#65 Jan 28, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have fun with the gardeners son yesterday???
I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL
Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO
Tell us about daddies thoughts on your tranny ad???
And how is mama taking it???
Still romancing my bone?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#66 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.
You must some affinities to laugh at all his jokes. Gay blade much?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#67 Jan 29, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You must some affinities to laugh at all his jokes. Gay blade much?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
No I don't, pathetic little know it all.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#68 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't, pathetic little know it all.
Given your track record on this thread, one can safely gather that you're just as a gay as he is and you like sticking your nose up his crotch. Each to his own....
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#69 Jan 29, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Given your track record on this thread, one can safely gather that you're just as a gay as he is and you like sticking your nose up his crotch. Each to his own....
Not - True - Child.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#70 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.
The fool is not smart enough to see that 99 percent of the time he is responding to copied and pasted replies........

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#71 Jan 29, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Still romancing my bone?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
everyone knows you are the only scardy cat here....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#72 Jan 29, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You must some affinities to laugh at all his jokes. Gay blade much?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Everyone is laughing at you........
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#73 Jan 29, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The fool is not smart enough to see that 99 percent of the time he is responding to copied and pasted replies........
Lol, he might as well use copy and paste himself.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#74 Jan 29, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Given your track record on this thread, one can safely gather that you're just as a gay as he is and you like sticking your nose up his crotch. Each to his own....
Your track record is a joke here.

You have threatened dozens of people but everyone knows you are scared of your own shadow.

You have proven to everyone that you are nothing more than a little girl hiding behind mamas skirt........

But you are the best new toy of the year..........More fun than a barrel of monkeys
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#75 Jan 29, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Your track record is a joke here.
You have threatened dozens of people but everyone knows you are scared of your own shadow.
You have proven to everyone that you are nothing more than a little girl hiding behind mamas skirt........
But you are the best new toy of the year..........More fun than a barrel of monkeys
She's got one bruised ego!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#76 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
She's got one bruised ego!
She is not smart enough to have a ego..........

Why else would she constantly say things and make claims that she knows she will never do and everyone just laughs at her???
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#78 Jan 29, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
She is not smart enough to have a ego..........
Why else would she constantly say things and make claims that she knows she will never do and everyone just laughs at her???
Lol!
Molester Pedophile Felix

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#79 Feb 28, 2013
19104 Saticoy St, Reseda, CA - MLS# FR2003830
www.movoto.com › Movoto Real Estate › California › Reseda
ATTENTION DEVELOPERS AND BUILDERS! HARD TO FIND LARGE LOT IN RESEDA. HOUSE PLUS POSSIBLE 2 ADDITIONAL LOTS, PRIME CORNER ...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Stockton, CA

#80 Mar 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!
Do they come any dumber??
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#81 Mar 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they come any dumber??
Hey liar, there's no "Top of the Mark" in San Diego. If you're here, then man up and lets meet, tough guy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#82 Mar 2, 2013
makes sure the insurance is paid up and if hit by an illegal sue! hopefully they will have insurance as well yet somehow doubt being you do not need a license to get car insurance in ca so all who don't doesn't want to pay for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min mdbuilder 1,109,470
Bill Clinton takes a shot at Netayahu 8 min Asian Guy 20
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Jaxxon 261,743
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 8 min Shirvell s Shrivel 5
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 9 min grave digger 2,649
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 9 min Son of Man 4,002
Sheriff warns of threats from ISIS, says Qurans... 18 min kuda 7
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 1 hr kuda 198
Bill Maher Takes Aim at Minnesota Congressman 2 hr californio 48
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••