Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack t...

Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform

There are 557 comments on the Taegan Goddard's Political Wire story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform. In it, Taegan Goddard's Political Wire reports that:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley warned that Congress must take into account the events in Boston this week when working on comprehensive immigration reform to ensure "those who would do us harm do not receive benefits under the immigration laws," BuzzFeed reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Taegan Goddard's Political Wire.

First Prev
of 28
Next Last

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#594 May 16, 2013
America Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Le Bimbo should trade cell phone number and talk.
Wait a minute, what is cell phone?
Oh my, another fake Cherokee liberal. Are you from Boston too?
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#595 May 16, 2013
Republican Hispanic Outreach Director Turns Democrat

Blames 'culture of intolerance'

cons continue to disintegrate.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Paris

#598 May 16, 2013
American Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
:
Rising Sun think we related.
You bitch like wife too.
Hey yeah, you do look familar. I thing we went to different schools together and your mother and my mother were both mothers. Gosh no wonder.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#599 May 16, 2013
au Spambolina at Birth wrote:
It is a well know fact that I'm full of crap, pookie. It's been suggested I have too much crapola to put a plug in. It wouldn't be the first time.
Or the last...:)
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#600 May 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie constantly, and mostly about the President. You're afflicted with Obama Derangement Syndrome, like nearly all of the far Right.
"There will be scandals" because your side will continue to manufacture them. I've already said this, so please don't stupidly keep saying the same thing.
No media or reporters are "covering for him," that's just your partisan imagination at work. Obama for all his faults is NOTHING like Nixon, along with Reagan and Bush one of the three worst Presidents of modern times.
Now sit down and SHUT UP.
Your savior is GOING DOWN! by his OWN LIES....televised world wide! He is an embarrassment to my country. He should safe face and nobly step down....for the good OF THE COUNTRY, but you and I know his heart isn't on my country's or the peoples' well being, DON'T WE? HIS ACTIONS ARE ONLY TO FULL FILL his EVIL DREAM.

Paris

#601 May 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the last...:)
Changing post is against Topix rules. reported.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#602 May 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Changing post is against Topix rules. reported.
Prove it. Copy and paste that spambot.

hahahahahahahaha

Paris

#603 May 16, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Copy and paste that spambot.
hahahahahahahaha
As usual I suggest you read the rules spam o lama ding dong. It is ok to use a link or partial story to prove a poing. Try again my little chicken.......I got your number.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#604 May 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose again. No such wording exists. Except in that void between your chubby, little cauliflower ears.

hahahahahahaha
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#605 May 16, 2013
Poor Professor. Time to face the fact Obama is a total failure. The first black President made fools of himself, and those who follow him like rats leaving a sinking ship.

Paris

#606 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You lose again. No such wording exists. Except in that void between your chubby, little cauliflower ears.
hahahahahahaha
that's ok dillweed, the meds will take hold soon.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#607 May 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving you lied. Again.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#608 May 16, 2013
Funny. These poor misinformed creatures cannot defend their failed President so they call names, and make fun of people. They know the truth, and it hurts to see Obama taking advantage of his color again. Can you imagine if he was something else? His own party would impeach him.

Paris

#610 May 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Funny. These poor misinformed creatures cannot defend their failed President so they call names, and make fun of people. They know the truth, and it hurts to see Obama taking advantage of his color again. Can you imagine if he was something else? His own party would impeach him.
they are childish and funny. It's no wonder they didn't qualify for burger flippers and could only work in the Soros and Acorn media booths posting drival.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#611 May 17, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
3rd flagging of dumbospambot

Paris

#612 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
3rd flagging of dumbospambot
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA mommy mommy make them quit.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#613 May 17, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky clerk rejects couples again: 'They don... 2 min GOD and GAYS win 2
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min Silent Echo 12,717
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Liberal Sock Rage 1,276,689
Iran Nuclear Agreement: Black Mark or Gold Star... 3 min DBWriter 958
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 4 min HNC 3,285
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min DanFromSmithville 173,694
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 6 min Just Think 391
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 7 min kuda 66
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 18 min rainmaker2016 90
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min RayOne 193,892
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr positronium 341,061
More from around the web