Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack t...

Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform

There are 557 comments on the Taegan Goddard's Political Wire story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform. In it, Taegan Goddard's Political Wire reports that:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley warned that Congress must take into account the events in Boston this week when working on comprehensive immigration reform to ensure "those who would do us harm do not receive benefits under the immigration laws," BuzzFeed reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Taegan Goddard's Political Wire.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#380 Apr 30, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing is, in typical teabagger fashion, they have no proof of any chemical weapon attack.
Just Rannity and Limbaughtomy "fantasy".
Poor teabagger.
Actually, it came from an NSA on Face the Nation last Sunday. That's also when the "red line" issue was first brought up by Linsey Graham in one of his worthless rants....A few minutes ago on CBS news, Obama said he would try and close Gitmo. I guess the mooselim terrorist are on a hunger strike. He's going to force-feed them, and again, another worthless rant by Graham, whining about the closing of Gitmo.....Funny thing, if they went on a hunger strike in an regular American prison, they'd die. Maybe there's method to his madness.
Cat74

United States

#381 Apr 30, 2013
OMG, now, according to Sen Rubio, they can't get the Illegal Alien amnesty bill through the House. Doesn't seem to do the Democrats much good to have the Presidency, and the Senate, when they can't convince the House they won't bring in more then 33 million new Democrats from Mexico, and all over the world. Another plan to destroy America squashed, thanks to the Republicans in the House. You go boys!!!.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#382 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Only thing is, in typical teabagger fashion, they have no proof of any chemical weapon attack.
Just Rannity and Limbaughtomy "fantasy".
Poor teabagger.
hahahahahahaha Four other countries have confirmed it idiot. Alibi you chicken in chief if you want. It's typical of the low information voter to support the unknown.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#383 May 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
flubs/sheknee swallowed the same poisoned pill. Stupid neocons never learn.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#384 May 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahaha Four other countries have confirmed it idiot. Alibi you chicken in chief if you want. It's typical of the low information voter to support the unknown.
Were they the same ones that confirmed Iraq had nuclear and chemical weapons?

That used the same ONE source?

Typical of the NO information voter.

Poor teabagger.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#386 May 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You should call Obama, he is really good at running backwards to [sic]. Maybe he will invite you for a shirley temple.
Obama Walks Back 'Red Line' Stance
On Syria Chemical Weapon Attacks, knees buckle again.
YOu YOURSELF have admitted we shouldn't be involved in Syria. So what're you whining about, again?

NO one here "runs backwards" more than you do, Spambolina. If walking back your idiotic mistakes were an Olympic event, you'd be ten-time gold medalist! LOL

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#387 May 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahaha Four other countries have confirmed it idiot. Alibi you chicken in chief if you want. It's typical of the low information voter to support the unknown.
Israel has CLAIMED it's true. Who else, Spambolina? Document your answers.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#388 May 1, 2013
Oh, and quit hypocritically claiming someone's a "chicken" for not intervening when you've ADMITTED you don't want us to intervene!

Idiot.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#389 May 1, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
OMG, now, according to Sen Rubio, they can't get the Illegal Alien amnesty bill through the House. Doesn't seem to do the Democrats much good to have the Presidency, and the Senate, when they can't convince the House they won't bring in more then 33 million new Democrats from Mexico, and all over the world. Another plan to destroy America squashed, thanks to the Republicans in the House. You go boys!!!.
You believe what RUBIO tells you? LOL! He's an illegal immigrant HIMSELF, isn't he?

And it's an Immigration Reform bill, not an "amnesty" bill, one that many Republicans SUPPORT.

You're literally insane with your own lies. You need help.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#390 May 1, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe what RUBIO tells you? LOL! He's an illegal immigrant HIMSELF, isn't he?
And it's an Immigration Reform bill, not an "amnesty" bill, one that many Republicans SUPPORT.
You're literally insane with your own lies. You need help.
Actually he is native born but leave it to you to ass ume he is an illegal alien. Just another LIV.
spud

Wilkes Barre, PA

#391 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't apologize for democrats or for any politician.
OK. If that's true, why don't you tell me what you hate about Democrats and their penchant for redistributing wealth. All I'm hearing from you is teaparty this and teaparty that.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#392 May 2, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>OK. If that's true, why don't you tell me what you hate about Democrats and their penchant for redistributing wealth. All I'm hearing from you is teaparty this and teaparty that.
I know, he continues with the republican policy of tax cuts and incentives that hasn't worked since Reagan started them over 30 years ago.

He does have a "penchant" for caving in to teabagger stupidity.

Paris

#393 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Were they the same ones that confirmed Iraq had nuclear and chemical weapons?
That used the same ONE source?
Typical of the NO information voter.
Poor teabagger.
Ask Clinton, he was the first to claim they were there along with most liberal leaders.

Paris

#394 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I know, he continues with the republican policy of tax cuts and incentives that hasn't worked since Reagan started them over 30 years ago.
He does have a "penchant" for caving in to teabagger stupidity.
hahahahahaha didn't work hahahahah you are a hoot. You might get those still in pre school to believe you, but that's about it.

Paris

#395 May 2, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu YOURSELF have admitted we shouldn't be involved in Syria. So what're you whining about, again?
NO one here "runs backwards" more than you do, Spambolina. If walking back your idiotic mistakes were an Olympic event, you'd be ten-time gold medalist! LOL
I'm talking about an inexperienced boob that shouldn't have drawn the line to begin with. You never make threats you won't back up. The world looks on as America image declines.

Paris

#396 May 2, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has CLAIMED it's true. Who else, Spambolina? Document your answers.
France pookie. Do a little research, find the other two, and I'll give you a gold star.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#397 May 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Clinton, he was the first to claim they were there along with most liberal leaders.
Everyone knew they were once there.

Reagan sold them the chemical weapons and Saddam promptly used them on the Kurds in 1988.

It was the Bush administration who stated they were an imminent threat to the U.S., along with nuclear weapons.

Bush, Cheney and "Curveball".

"Curveball" is a multi- millionaire thanks to George and Dick.

All because of a lie.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#398 May 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>France pookie. Do a little research, find the other two, and I'll give you a gold star.
In letters to U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, the two European powers said soil samples, witness interviews and opposition sources support charges that nerve agents were used in and around the cities of Aleppo, Homs and possibly Damascus, said the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter.

"Soil samples"?

"In and around"?

Darn right that's "proof".

Just ask Don:

"We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." –Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, when asked about weapons of mass destruction in an ABC News interview, March 30, 2003

Almost as good as grainy satellite pictures of box trucks.

Poor teabagger.

Paris

#399 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
In letters to U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, the two European powers said soil samples, witness interviews and opposition sources support charges that nerve agents were used in and around the cities of Aleppo, Homs and possibly Damascus, said the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter.
"Soil samples"?
"In and around"?
Darn right that's "proof".
Just ask Don:
"We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." –Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, when asked about weapons of mass destruction in an ABC News interview, March 30, 2003
Almost as good as grainy satellite pictures of box trucks.
Poor teabagger.
Nice diversion, a bit old and from a liberal source, but a good effort all the same.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#400 May 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The world laughed at us during the entire 8 years of flubs/sheknee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 2 min TRUMP WINNERS 1,836
News Wisconsin Dems Slam Trump Backers 3 min Not my President 42
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min PAC 252,724
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 4 min President Donald ... 2,703
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,457,207
News This election has divided the country. Getting ... 7 min okimar 971
News Carrier says it has deal with Trump to keep job... 10 min Frogface Kate 18
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 25 min Maxine 403,215
More from around the web