Why Black People And Republicans Just Can't Get Along

Mar 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsOne

Farai Chideya at the Root wrote a very good article about the relationship between the Black community and the Republican Party.

Comments
2,541 - 2,560 of 2,566 Comments Last updated Oct 6, 2013

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't hear that the Republicans caved in on higher taxes for those making over $450,000. I believe their effective tax rate is now 39%.
Dog, I do not care about that stupidity.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' ASSdurat, I don't do website referrals from p.o.s. racists like you. If you have a message for me, post it ya' cowardly dumbazz and stop hiding behind websites.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe this would be more to your liking. Check out how your perverted "same sex" hero lynches balcks in Libya:

&fe ature=player_detailpage
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

<quoted text>Yo' ASSdurat, I don't do website referrals from p.o.s. racists like you. If you have a message for me, post it ya' cowardly dumbazz and stop hiding behind websites.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You are an idiot and an Uncle Tom flunky.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ask me, fool. I am CPP ( http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/ ) Rand Paul is Libertarian. Only Dmmmyrats like you are too stupic to know the differences between poluitical ideologies.
Interesting link, but it seems geared more for the people of Ghana. How does this political party serve you here in the States?

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting link, but it seems geared more for the people of Ghana. How does this political party serve you here in the States?
Our base is in Ghana. Our main center is in Ghana. Our leadership is there. We here take our cues from Accra, Ghana, from H.E. Comrade Samia Nkrumah .( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samia_Nkrumah ) She is our leader. The world is a village. Given modern technology and means of travel and communication, the CPP is a trailblazer, the model of the future. An African political party must reach Africans wherever we are. Comrade Samia was recently here. She has been around the entire African world. And she does so on a daily basis. She was recently in Cuba and in several countries in Latin America. Not only are we in Ghana, we also have ties all over the African continent, as well, especially in Zimbabwe, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Gambia, etc. That is what Pan-Africanism means. It means linking the entire African Nation around the entire world.

We have to do this because the enemy is doing it. We have to stay one step ahead of the liberal enemy. When Obama was elected, he went to Ghana. Didn't he? The point is, when Obama got there, we were already there. Had been there for decades. But the reason Obama went was to hook up with his Uncle Tom buddies in Accra. Heck, if Uncle Toms can get together, I know Revolutionary Pan-Africanists can do it a hundred times, a thousand times better. You liberal idiots are just too dumb to get it.

The concept of People's Party started right here in Saint Louis around 1890ish. Actually it was on the Illinois side of the river in a little village called Brooklyn, Illinois.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooklyn,_Illino... ) This is where it started. I am writing a book on the subject right now because I am the first to discover this. Apparently, it started in Brooklyn and migrated to Africa between World War I and World War II. Nkrumah named it Convention People's Party around 1948. It led the fight to fight Africa. Now, it has come back to where it started. And it will not lead the fight to free Africans all over the world.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Obviously, I am not in Ghana, not yet, at least. But, I have many friends. It is a fact that most Africans in the country came from that region of Africa.

It is the result of the Trans-Atlantic Slave that places us in the present situation in which any political party purporting to be of Black Power ideology and controlled by Africans, MOST be Pan-African in character. This means it must transcend the geo-political boundary proposed by the white man. If e accept the limitations imposed upon us by slavery in the USA, we will never be free by definition. In other words, for the Diaspora African to aspire to freedom, independence, development: Black Power, he MUST begin by overcoming the limitations imposed on him by slavery. And the first of these limitations is geo-political boundaries of alien state, a state that we never asked for and was imposed upon us by violence, coercion, lies, and trickery: slavery.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
Obviously, I am not in Ghana, not yet, at least. But, I have many friends. It is a fact that most Africans in the country came from that region of Africa.
Why is that? Oh riiight, because that's who sold slaves to the white man. Now you going there to join them that sold you here? Hmmm good luck with that.
Mike G

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

<quoted text>I'll ask you anyway:
Yo' ASSdurat:
1- If Romney is so great, why was he not elected?
2- If Palin is so great, why was she not elected?
3- If Bachmann is so great, why was she not elected?
4- If Santorum is so great, why was he not elected?
5- If Gingrich is so great, why was he not elected?
6- If Perry is so great, why was he not elected?
7- If Uncle Toms West, Cain, Carson, Keyes, and the likes of these Republiklan field hands, why were they not even considered by their own racist party as serious nominees?
I can go on and on but even a pea brain racist like you sees the sorry losing pattern.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
The sorry losing pattern is the result of a dumbing down of America where more "voters" watched Honey Boo Boo and Dancing with Stars than the debates. They elected the celebrity instead of the boring guy with experience who would get the job done.

So now, in the midst of this depression, we have a cool president who parties with Hollywierd, jets to the coast on Air Force One to campaign for Democrats and whose wife and daughters quietly go on expensive vacations. Meanwhile, most of the long-term unemployed having given up finding a job. Black unemployment is starting to look like Spain's unemployment rate, and the best new job in America is applying for Social Security Disability because you're "depressed."

But don't worry, all these new formerly illegals made into citizens will vote Democrat. Hello permanent Third World America.

Meanwhile, the Democrats are busy planting the seeds of the NEXT housing crash with more social meddling to give mortgages to those with bad credit. Do they ever learn?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that? Oh riiight, because that's who sold slaves to the white man. Now you going there to join them that sold you here? Hmmm good luck with that.
Since you are so dang smart, idiot, let me ask you a dumb question: how do we separate ourselves from Ghana? Our ancestors came from there. That means we have biological ties to the people there. In fact, many of the slave traders were themselves sold into slavery. In other words, many of our own ancestors were slave traders.

Talk sense to me. Mr. Fool. How is it possible for us to break the biological ties to that part of Africa? I know you have the answer. So, please share with us.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Mike G wrote:
<quoted text>The sorry losing pattern is the result of a dumbing down of America where more "voters" watched Honey Boo Boo and Dancing with Stars than the debates. They elected the celebrity instead of the boring guy with experience who would get the job done.
So now, in the midst of this depression, we have a cool president who parties with Hollywierd, jets to the coast on Air Force One to campaign for Democrats and whose wife and daughters quietly go on expensive vacations. Meanwhile, most of the long-term unemployed having given up finding a job. Black unemployment is starting to look like Spain's unemployment rate, and the best new job in America is applying for Social Security Disability because you're "depressed."
But don't worry, all these new formerly illegals made into citizens will vote Democrat. Hello permanent Third World America.
Meanwhile, the Democrats are busy planting the seeds of the NEXT housing crash with more social meddling to give mortgages to those with bad credit. Do they ever learn?
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...
And just wait until Commie Care kicks in full gear next year. That should sink us for good. Employers with over 50 employees will take their full time workers and make them part time so they don't have to deal with it. People who are working 40 to 50 hours per week now will be working under 30 hours next year.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Will the Republicans run a more moderate candidate like Chris Christie, that will appeal to a larger segment of the populace, or hitch their wagon to Rand Paul and guarantee another defeat to Hillary or whoever is going to come out of the Democratic Convention?

And those two are having a big tiff in the media too.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Why Black People And Republicans Just Can't Get Along? Like the last head of the Republican National Committee, Michael Steele?

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Obama has just sent McCain to Egypt. We always knew McCain was a nutcase. But with the mess the Dummycrats have created in Egypt, North Africa, the Middle East and all across Africa, we would have done better with McCain than with Obama and his gang.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Ms Mack wrote:
Will the Republicans run a more moderate candidate like Chris Christie, that will appeal to a larger segment of the populace, or hitch their wagon to Rand Paul and guarantee another defeat to Hillary or whoever is going to come out of the Democratic Convention?
And those two are having a big tiff in the media too.
Republicans ran moderates (Dole) in '88,(McCain) in '08 and (Mitt) in'12 and what happened? Moderate Republicans CAN NOT get elected, they don't inspire the base to vote. Democrat "light" turns off conservative Republicans, could Rand be the next Reagan? Let's see after the mid-terms.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans ran moderates (Dole) in '88,(McCain) in '08 and (Mitt) in'12 and what happened? Moderate Republicans CAN NOT get elected, they don't inspire the base to vote. Democrat "light" turns off conservative Republicans, could Rand be the next Reagan? Let's see after the mid-terms.
The only thing I like about Rand Paul is he is against Hitlery, eeerrr in public that is. But behind the scenes, I bet those two are as buddy-buddy as Obama and McCain. Neither one is worth a dang. So far, I have refused to join the GOP. I have also never joined the Dummycrats because neither speak for me or people like me. I spend my energy trying to get a new party started at the grassroots level that will implement Black Power. Anything less won't do. And by that I mean African Nationalism in Africa and African nationalism wherever there is a black majority constituency. I am sick of compromising and trying to beg white people to listen to what my community needs. We can never win like that simply because whites always hold the reins of power even when the titular head is a fake like half white Obama.

We will see soon, in days or weeks, if my work will be easy with cooperation from grassroots leadership such as poor preachers or it will be hard with me walking door to door. I will do what needs to be done. But I will not compromise on these principles in order to please the GOP or the Dummycrats.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
It was interesting how a poll showed that Christie does better with Non-Republicans.

They will have to come up with someone that people can relate to, if the GOP would like to get the reigns of power again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I like about Rand Paul is he is against Hitlery, eeerrr in public that is. But behind the scenes, I bet those two are as buddy-buddy as Obama and McCain. Neither one is worth a dang. So far, I have refused to join the GOP. I have also never joined the Dummycrats because neither speak for me or people like me. I spend my energy trying to get a new party started at the grassroots level that will implement Black Power. Anything less won't do. And by that I mean African Nationalism in Africa and African nationalism wherever there is a black majority constituency. I am sick of compromising and trying to beg white people to listen to what my community needs. We can never win like that simply because whites always hold the reins of power even when the titular head is a fake like half white Obama.
We will see soon, in days or weeks, if my work will be easy with cooperation from grassroots leadership such as poor preachers or it will be hard with me walking door to door. I will do what needs to be done. But I will not compromise on these principles in order to please the GOP or the Dummycrats.
If I said the same thing about the white community/ "white power" I would be accused of being a member of the Klan. WHAT MAKES YOU ANY DIFFERNT? This is ONE America, not white ,black ,yellow ,purple or green and the sooner EVERYBODY realizes this the better EVERYBODY will be! You are playing into Obama's hand and don't realize it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
It was interesting how a poll showed that Christie does better with Non-Republicans.
They will have to come up with someone that people can relate to, if the GOP would like to get the reigns of power again.
Someone has to motivate the base and Christie don't do it BUT Rand does. Rand does better with Republicans, Mitt had the independents but not the base. Let's see after the mid-terms in '14.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
If I said the same thing about the white community/ "white power" I would be accused of being a member of the Klan. WHAT MAKES YOU ANY DIFFERNT? This is ONE America, not white ,black ,yellow ,purple or green and the sooner EVERYBODY realizes this the better EVERYBODY will be! You are playing into Obama's hand and don't realize it!
Peabrain, I do not care what white people think and say about me. My job is to solve problems in my own community. And Black Power is a poloitical and economic theory that shows hope and direction. End of story.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

And Rand Paul thinks Snowden's leaking is heroic.

Some fool like Paul, extremely divisive, will probably be the front runner for the Republicans.

Another loss for the Republicans in 2016.

Is it time for the the Independents to run a candidate? People are getting tired of the Democrats and Republicans.

Billary has so much baggage, and you know we are going to get tired of the blue stained dress all over again.

Will any of the jobs float back from China, you ask?

But we will be distracted by the sideshow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••