Their View: Stand up for family unity, pass immigration reform

Jun 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Silver City Sun-News

I am the son of Mexican immigrants. My parents worked hard and sacrificed so my siblings and I could get an education and contribute to society.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
No Immigration Reform

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Every Illegal Immigrant should spend a year in a Tent City Jail in North Dakota. After that they will be Loaded on the Back of a C5A with a parachute no training will be provided and they will be dropped over Mexico City.

That will end the problem
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

What happened to the thinking, what would Jesus do?

Where is the compassion and concern for your fellowman, if you think because you are obeying the law, and expect that law to punish others not convicted of a crime, you are not a Christian person.

The Law of Christ is above man made laws, and God's commandments always put love for your fellowman ahead of mans law. Acts 5:29

People who profess to be Christian and are self righteous will not inherit God's new world. Unless you have the attitude of Jesus and the mind set to love your fellowman, you are not a foot step follower of Jesus.
1Peter 2:21

Going to Church or belonging to a religion does not make a person a Christian, it is the heart attitude and the love for God and neighbor that you must cultivate to be a Christian follower of Jesus. Almighty God Jehovah will always bless your efforts to obey his requirements, no matter what man's laws order.
Matthew 7:12
Dan

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

True Christian witness wrote:
Where is the compassion and concern for your fellowman, if you think because you are obeying the law, and expect that law to punish others not convicted of a crime, you are not a Christian person.
The Law of Christ is above man made laws, and God's commandments always put love for your fellowman ahead of mans law. Acts 5:29
People who profess to be Christian and are self righteous will not inherit God's new world. Unless you have the attitude of Jesus and the mind set to love your fellowman, you are not a foot step follower of Jesus.
Going to Church or belonging to a religion does not make a person a Christian, it is the heart attitude and the love for God and neighbor that you must cultivate to be a Christian follower of Jesus. Almighty God Jehovah will always bless your efforts to obey his requirements, no matter what man's laws order.
One may put forth that it's uncharitable to allow flagrant lawbreaking to flourish or be rewarded. What of those financially displaced or unduly burdened by the influx of illegal immigrants? They are your "fellowmen" as well. What of their troubles?
Sam Toliver

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

We must let Obama Open the Border so our own kids can be enslaved to never ending trillions in Benefits for the hoardes who will come demanding as much as they can get from us.

Obama will NEVER provide adequate Border Security as the Foreigners are crucial to his mission to be deemed Dear Leader for LIFE.

If it makes you feel better, the children of Obama supporters will suffer every bit as much as every one else's children.
Imom

West Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Prehaps we should model our immigration and border security after Mexico's. As far as seperating families- the US government is not responsible for that. When the parents are deported the children are free to go with them. The parents broke the law when they entered this country and they are citizens of another country- all the government is doing is returning them to their country.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

It is always the individual person that deals with decisions pertaining to righteousness, no one else can make that decision for you. As a Christian you have the responsibility to show love for your fellowman, even those who hate you. Matthew 5:43-47

When you voice your opinion that agrees with the multitude, you made the heart decision that Jesus sees, and you will be judged by your own individual conduct.
Judgement will be executed when the great tribulation starts, very soon now.
Matthew 25:31-33

Being taught the education that Jesus wants preached and taught today from the Bible, is essential for making the right decisions as true Christians, because only those who are living for Almighty God Jehovah's will, will survive the end of this world, and inherit God's new world of righteousness.
2Peter 3:13
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

i'm all for family unity, in their own damn country
Sam Toliver

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

lolol wrote:
i'm all for family unity, in their own damn country
Weird huh? These la raza freaks act as though American tax payers forced the illegals to come here and abandon their families and their own Country????????? It just doens't make sense. No one is stopping the Illegals from going HOME where they belong.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Everyday American families are torn apart by illegal aliens. Why should we care if illegal aliens have their families torn apart as a result or the crimes they commit?
Rude Term for Mexicans

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Illegal aliens are SCUM. I don't care whether they are happy or sad, with their families or not, healthy or sick. I just want then out of my country. Leave you subhuman garbage.
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Imom wrote:
Prehaps we should model our immigration and border security after Mexico's. As far as seperating families- the US government is not responsible for that. When the parents are deported the children are free to go with them. The parents broke the law when they entered this country and they are citizens of another country- all the government is doing is returning them to their country.
making birthright citizenship clear would end a huge portion of this madness.They would never breed the way they do in this country if you took that away from them,it's without a doubt the most misinterpreted law in human history.There's few simple and effective solutions to stopping illegal immigration without putting up a massive fence or mass deportation.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

True Christian witness wrote:
and what does the bible say about obeying laws? no where does it support breaking our laws,all who help illegal aliens stay in the country are breaking federal laws which are felonies.

trying to use God when support for crime is not good,shame on all who try and do this.illegal aliens are criminals as are all who help them stay,read the law. then try reading the bible about obeying laws.those willing to stab their own country and fellow citizens in the back to reward crime are sick.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Sam Toliver wrote:
We must let Obama Open the Border so our own kids can be enslaved to never ending trillions in Benefits for the hoardes who will come demanding as much as they can get from us.
Obama will NEVER provide adequate Border Security as the Foreigners are crucial to his mission to be deemed Dear Leader for LIFE.
If it makes you feel better, the children of Obama supporters will suffer every bit as much as every one else's children.
My Son asked me today. Dad why am I trying to get a degree? When I have stafford loans, and Mexicans get free college? He said when I graduate half my earning's will pay for illegals and their kids... What's the point when we have fewer and fewer choices, yet Mexicans and Asians at my school get preferential treatment?I have never allowed him to see my post's on this Forum, nor do I tell him my feelings about illegals. But his attitude is probably common within Colleges that are supporting illegals over legal Americans... It's disgusting what happening in Washington.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

"I am the son of Mexican immigrants. My parents worked hard and sacrificed so my siblings and I could get an education and contribute to society. Immigrants come here today for the same reasons, but their chance to live the American dream is often denied since the number of visas to enter legally is not commensurate with the need for workers. It's time to fix a broken immigration system that separates families, traps millions of undocumented immigrants in the shadows, and betrays our nation's values."

How about putting your country together so illegal aliens don't have to come here, live your own Mexican dream. It's not a human right to come here.

We don't care about you or your family, you have a country and you are never going to make it better by fleeing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••