"The people in this country are not i...

"The people in this country are not illegal. They are out of status."

There are 12 comments on the WBZT-AM West Palm Beach story from Feb 5, 2013, titled "The people in this country are not illegal. They are out of status.". In it, WBZT-AM West Palm Beach reports that:

During opening statements for the first House Judiciary Committee hearing addressing comprehensive immigration reform, the top ranking Democrat on the committee urged his fellow members and the witnesses present to avoid using the phrase "illegal immigrant" during the daylong proceedings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBZT-AM West Palm Beach.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Try living in mexico (or any country besides america) without authorization and say you're not illegal. See how well that works.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2013
ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL. definition against the law! Why are there exceptions for criminals. If you support them you're just as bad. A CRIMINAL. It's very simple there should be no argument!
Quintero

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
Try living in mexico (or any country besides america) without authorization and say you're not illegal. See how well that works.
Speeders...amigo, i think you were always absent in your history class.The only legal people by logical thinking are the native Indians. White men came here without invitation and just landed in the shores of America. They drove away the Indians and declared themselves the legitimate occupants. Now, generations of those people declare those who come not on their terms illegal. Can a cow can have a buffalo for an offspring? Why not give other people a chance?
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2013
DEPORT all the shitskins AND their anchor brats.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
Sorry little buddy but your "try living in Mexico" blather is a joke.

1 Million illegal 'AMERICANS' living in Mexico
&li st=FL_ovCxSHZf9Hp6DHARBOm-g

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#6 Feb 5, 2013
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
DEPORT all the shitskins AND their anchor brats.
That's the spirit... lead by example, deport yourself!!!!
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the spirit... lead by example, deport yourself!!!!
sorry not a shitskin or anchor brat here...how bout u? LOL!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#8 Feb 5, 2013
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry not a shitskin or anchor brat here...how bout u? LOL!
So when you leaving back to stinky KKKanada ya squatter? I think I'll call ICE on you right now.
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you leaving back to stinky KKKanada ya squatter? I think I'll call ICE on you right now.
Why do these shitskins ruin everything they touch?
There is no superpower in the wold run by them......hmm, wonder why? LOL!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Conyers, that pandering, treasonous cur, should be tarred and feathered then run out of town on a rail.
heike

United States

#11 Feb 7, 2013
You guys seriously do not know what you are talking about first read American History most came from Europe and most Americans have European blood in there veins. Next i am German do you guys know how much illegal live in Germany and also get money from our government so do not wine to much. At last it is a way easier to get Citizenship and cheaper in Europe as in, he states and we do have better social system so dont cry to much shithats. And we do not kick ppl out as you do bring to jail and need to pay fir there flight
heike

United States

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Better start thinking why things so shitty in your freedom country but not anymore ban guns soldiers get not payed that good anymore have to pay for health want to make ban stuff football do you know what is your problem? Nit the immigrants the crime here drugs no good health insurance no good social system not enough jobs but gangs and they sell a lot drugs drugs- guns crime first care for that should be better as to talk bad about ppl you do not know in person who give you negativ speakers the right to judge a person? You can only judge if you know shithats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min yo momma 1,418,147
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 5 min OccupyThis 17
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 34 min TRUMP FAN 312
News In this Aug. 15, 2016 file photo, Democratic pr... 40 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 14
News Suddenly it's Trump sounding soft on illegal im... 47 min Cordwainer Trout 13
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 47 min OccupyThis 5
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Yeah 393,248
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr IND 239,328
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr Surgit Tempestas 7,586
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 3 hr DR X 111
More from around the web