Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs

Full story: Newsday 109,590
President Barack Obama promised Monday to deliver more than 600,000 jobs through his $787 billion stimulus plan this summer, with federal agencies pumping billions into public works projects, schools and summer youth programs. Full Story
Say the Truth

United States

#111982 Oct 25, 2011
The man brings a new level of dignity to the office

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-kadhafi-death-sen...

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#111983 Oct 26, 2011
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Devin?
Obama's camp needs every dollar so he can lose the next election. So they cut the idiots who they were paying to post pro obama crap were cut off.
SickNTired

Hunt Valley, MD

#111984 Oct 26, 2011
Or maybe they got tired of posting to a bunch of assholes who live in their parents basement watching Fox news and listening to Rush all day. Good luck with keeping your head in the sand. With the kind of sheeple like you dopes we should be back to the way things were prior to the 1900's. Good luck douchebags.
Obama leads the decline

Greenville, NH

#111985 Oct 26, 2011
SickNTired wrote:
Or maybe they got tired of posting to a bunch of assholes who live in their parents basement watching Fox news and listening to Rush all day. Good luck with keeping your head in the sand. With the kind of sheeple like you dopes we should be back to the way things were prior to the 1900's. Good luck douchebags.
you are an angry man with obvious anger management issues.

Perhaps you should focus on improving your social skills and see a therapist
FORMALLY ABDUCTED

Loxahatchee, FL

#111986 Oct 26, 2011
...On again..on again, rode the six hundred thousand....I remember when this post started,so...where are the jobs?....On behalf of all the people I assist(you politicians must remember them)that lost their jobs,homes and the last thread of hope,I would like to compliment all the dems and repubs on the wonderful job they have done on behalf of all those that would like to see the destruction of our people and nation,your actions are evidence of how much you really care about hard working americans,so on behalf of many who are too decent,I would like to tell all of you to go f--k yourselves.

“yo”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#111987 Oct 26, 2011
Bghbh

Since: Nov 08

Provo, UT

#111988 Oct 26, 2011
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Devin?
I think he got fired so now he is in New York using police cars as his personal restroom.
Carol the 1st

Brooklyn, NY

#111989 Oct 26, 2011
it's like a divorce - you're too predictable, too boring, not sexy and just your breathing is getting on everyone's nerves.

Spend the day at the gym Fatty instead ...

Location hidden

#111992 Oct 26, 2011
SickNTired wrote:
So you stay in your parents basement eh moron?
I don't watch TV news I find it boring. And lopsided with the fcking idiots like you "crying obama is getting a bad rap". Wake up fool and smell the coffee not obama's arse where your head is.

You idiots are to fcking stupid to comprehend common sense. So you instead play follow the dumb arse with no problem. And you fools want the country to go broke it seems. If you had 1/2 brain, you would even get it. But it is obvious you are living a sheltered life. Maybe you should slap the hell out of your parents for raising a fool like yourself? What do you think?

“VOTE FOR ME !!”

Since: Jul 08

GET MORE FREE SHYT, MANG !!

#111993 Oct 26, 2011
This Solar thingy just got a little more interesting...

The Tonopah Solar Company in Harry Reid's Nevada is getting a $737 MILLION loan from Obamas DOE...

The project will produce a 110 megawatt power system and employ 45 permanent workers...

Thats costing the American taxpayer about $16 MILLION per job....

One of the investment partners in this endeavor is Pacific Corporate Group (PCG)...

The PCG) Executive Director is Ron Pelosi who is the brother to Nancy Pelosi's husband....

Just move along folks...nuthin going on here...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#111994 Oct 26, 2011
WEISS RATINGS ON WEAKEST BANKS A= BEST, E-= WEAKEST

AMALGAMATED BANK OF CHICAGO Chicago IL D+
AMERICAN EAGLE BANK OF CHICAGO Chicago IL D+
AMERICAN ENTERPRISE BANK Buffalo Grove IL D-
AMERICAN HEARTLAND BANK & TR Sugar Grove IL E-
AMERICAN METRO BANK Chicago IL E-
AMERICAUNITED BANK & TRUST CO Schaumburg IL D-
ANCHOR STATE BANK Anchor IL E
ARCHER BANK Chicago IL E+
+
BAYTREE NATIONAL BANK & TRUST COMPA Lake Forest IL E-
BEARDSTOWN SAVINGS SB Beardstown IL D
BEN FRANKLIN BK OF ILLINOIS Arlington Heights IL D-BEVERLY BANK & TRUST CO NA Chicago IL D+
BUILDERS BANK Chicago IL E+
CENTRAL FS&LA Cicero IL D
CENTRUE BANK Streator IL E
CENTRUST BANK NA Northbrook IL D-
COVENANT BANK Chicago IL E-
CRYSTAL LAKE BANK & TRUST CO Crystal Lake IL D+
DELAWARE PLACE BANK Chicago IL D-

DUPAGE NATIONAL BANK West Chicago IL E-
EDGEBROOK BANK Chicago IL E-
ELGIN STATE BANK Elgin IL E+
EVERGREEN BANK GROUP Oak Brook IL D+
FARMERS & MERCHANTS STATE BANK OF B Bushnell IL D
FARMERS & TRADERS STATE BANK Shabbona IL D-
FARMERS STATE BANK Elmwood IL D+
FARMERS STATE BANK OF SUBLETTE Sublette IL D-
FARMERS STATE BK OF ALTO PASS Harrisburg IL D+
FOSTER BANK Chicago IL D-
HIGHLAND COMMUNITY BANK Chicago IL E-
HYDE PARK BANK & TRUST COMPANY Chicago IL D+
ILLINOIS NATIONAL BANK Springfield IL D+
ILLINOIS-SERVICE FS&LA Chicago IL D
MB FINANCIAL BANK NA Chicago IL D+
MCHENRY SAVINGS BANK McHenry IL E-
MERCANTILE BANK Quincy IL D-
MERCHANTS & MANUFACTURERS BANK Joliet IL D+
METROBANK Chicago IL D-
METROPOLITAN CAPITAL BANK Chicago IL D+

MUTUAL FEDERAL BANK Chicago IL D+
NEW CITY BANK Chicago IL E
NORSTATES BANK Waukegan IL D-
NORTH BANK Chicago IL D+
NORTH COMMUNITY BANK Chicago IL E-
NORTH SIDE FS&LA OF CHICAGO Chicago IL D
PACIFIC GLOBAL BANK Chicago IL D-
PARK FEDERAL SVGS BK Chicago IL E+
SEAWAY BANK & TRUST COMPANY Chicago IL D-
SECOND FS&LA OF CHICAGO Chicago IL E-
SOUTH CENTRAL BANK NA Chicago IL D+
STATE BANK OF ILLINOIS West Chicago IL D+
URBAN PARTNERSHIP BANK Chicago IL D-

YOU CAN GET THESE RATINGS YOURSELF BY FREE REGISTRATIONS AT :http://www.weissratings.com/s w/default.aspx?m=w&t=bank

GOOD LUCK, THERE IS MUCH MORE, LIKE HE STRONGEST BANKS, STRONGEST CREDIT UNIONS.....ETC

Location hidden

#111996 Oct 26, 2011
Born Free wrote:
This Solar thingy just got a little more interesting...
The Tonopah Solar Company in Harry Reid's Nevada is getting a $737 MILLION loan from Obamas DOE...
The project will produce a 110 megawatt power system and employ 45 permanent workers...
Thats costing the American taxpayer about $16 MILLION per job....
One of the investment partners in this endeavor is Pacific Corporate Group (PCG)...
The PCG) Executive Director is Ron Pelosi who is the brother to Nancy Pelosi's husband....
Just move along folks...nuthin going on here...
No way that is a coincidence either. And what will oblumber say when crap hits the fan? It was Bush's fault again? Didn't he campaign with the loudest voice "I will have transparency" what happened? Now we are finding out about the energy payouts in the millions? WTF?
Come on people we need to make a stand and show the country who really is screwed up and push it the same way they do. But we can do it with facts. We need to vote the corrupt demoRats out of office for good. Investigate and throw all who are guilty in jail!!!!!
Both repubs and demoRats.
Politics As Usual

Brooklyn, NY

#111998 Oct 27, 2011
Now we are seeing what occupy wall street are all about. They are refusing to cook for the homeless, apparently they are not about helping the nonrich, they are about padding their own pockets. If it doesn't help themselves then they are not for it.

http://newyorkpost.com/p/news/local/manhattan...

This is typical left wing union agenda, always ready to help themselves to government payoffs, always ready to help themselves to kickbacks at the expense of others, but never ready to help others at their own expense.

Meanwhile Obama and the democrats having kickbacked a trillion to the unions in the form of stimulus, spent billions on vacations, junkets, datenights, and campaign trips disguised as business, kicked back billions to supporter and relatives in the green jobs scams, having destroyed our economy with the failed kickback to supply mortgages to those why can't afford them,

are now looking for the next votes to buy with taxpayer money, the students. Instead of coming down on the leftwing colleges who have increased college tuition to the sky, they instead want to take taxpayer money to pay for these exorbitant tuition costs.

It just never stops, and the corrupt leftwing media just go on and on supporting the destruction of America.

“VOTE FOR ME !!”

Since: Jul 08

GET MORE FREE SHYT, MANG !!

#111999 Oct 27, 2011
Bill_S wrote:
<quoted text>
No way that is a coincidence either. And what will oblumber say when crap hits the fan? It was Bush's fault again? Didn't he campaign with the loudest voice "I will have transparency" what happened? Now we are finding out about the energy payouts in the millions? WTF?
Come on people we need to make a stand and show the country who really is screwed up and push it the same way they do. But we can do it with facts. We need to vote the corrupt demoRats out of office for good. Investigate and throw all who are guilty in jail!!!!!
Both repubs and demoRats.
Obama doesn't care one way or the other what you or I think, hes the one throwing the crap AT fan, cuz its all part of his plan....
He must be stopped....
Bring on the effigies of Obama, burn photos of Obama in the street, let the world know how much he is hated in the USA....

Provo, UT

#112000 Oct 27, 2011
Shamu U wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you any idea what it costs to take your family to Europe for a vacation? Honestly!$100,000/yr just doesn't cut it in today's world.
It's true. You just can't live on a 100 grand a year and treat your family to the necessities of life.

“Psalm 24:1”

Since: Mar 10

Mississippi County Arkansas

#112001 Oct 27, 2011
Pittakos wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true. You just can't live on a 100 grand a year and treat your family to the necessities of life.
I could live on 100,000 a year......in fact i could live on that for 4 years!
Politics As Usual

Brooklyn, NY

#112003 Oct 27, 2011
"Eleven people, including a former union president and two orthopedists, were slapped with fraud charges today in connection with a massive pension scam involving fake disability claims by Long Island Rail Road workers that COULD cost the agency $1 billion, authorities said."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/people_bus...

This is only the tip of the iceberg of the union scams, the unions are all about enriching themselves at our expense and they could not care less about other citizens as the MTA destroys jobs in the NY area with the job killing MTA payroll tax which just decimates job creation in Long Island to pay off the MTA unions and their scams like the disability scam.
Politics As Usual

Brooklyn, NY

#112004 Oct 27, 2011
What a joke, Chris Matthews thinks the TEA party is to blame for congress' low approval rating,

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

It has nothing to do with the fact that our politicians from Obama on down are a bunch of crooks, liars and thieves, who specialize in kickbacks and payoffs, and then lie to hide the truth. Just like Holder and the gun scandal.

And when they are found to clearly be guilty of unethical and possibly criminal behavior nothing happens except maybe a slap on the wrist like Rangel.

Meeks, Dodd, Frank, Obama, Pelosi, Towns, Conrad, Baucus, Emanuel, Reid, Rangel, Waters, and friends lie and cheat the taxpayers, and nothing happens to them.

Our politicians are a disgrace.

Provo, UT

#112007 Oct 28, 2011
Now here is a guy that tells it like it is. The last 20 seconds is the best part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Provo, UT

#112008 Oct 28, 2011
Mr Arkansas wrote:
<quoted text> I could live on 100,000 a year......in fact i could live on that for 4 years!
Impossible! Do you know how much a hotel in Paris costs? Have you any idea what it costs to keep the family boat operational throughout the year? Harvard isn't cheap, you know. The point is that $100,000 a year doesn't go very far and these people can't be considered as "the wealthy."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 4 min mjjcpa 317
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Chimney1 132,979
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 min Uncle Sam 2,339
Obama: Keystone benefits for U.S. consumers, wo... 8 min mjjcpa 57
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,154,321
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Ari son of Anarchy 165,554
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 16 min mjjcpa 779
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 25 min woodtick57 293,459
Obama: North Korea's hack 'cybervandalism,' not... 6 hr Hooogle It 6
Obama criticises Sony film decision 6 hr Your Ex 15
Anti-Castro protesters in Miami say 'it's not t... 8 hr CorruptedMedia 5
More from around the web