CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail

Dec 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gateway Pundit

Gay activists protest the Masterpiece Cakeshop in 2012. Owner Jack Phillips now faces charges for not baking a cake for the gay couple.

Comments (Page 671)

Showing posts 13,401 - 13,420 of15,895
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

cpeter1313 wrote:
And there you go, proving my point.
<quoted text>
So you're saying the baker should be punished because Frankie proved your point?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

cpeter1313 wrote:
I am relaxed, roller boy. Is your problem alcoholic dementia or alzheimer's?
<quoted text>
I have neither problem. You sure seem tense and angry, but if you say so, OK, you're relaxed. Why use loaded questions? Let me answer for you! Because you're mad and you have no other arguments.

Are you now saying the baker should be punished because I think you need to relax?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

cpeter1313 wrote:
You and the other a-hole made the claim; you find the post. But you can't because you're lying.
I'm not your houseboy; I don't do your work for you.
<quoted text>
What we see in others is a reflection of what is true of ourselves. Each time you call me or Frankie a liar you are really making a statement about yourself, what you are really saying is about yourself: I am a liar. I am a liar is what you say about yourself all day long. I believe you, you are a liar based on your own statements.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

cpeter1313 wrote:
And there you go, proving my point.
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah. The only point you have ever made is that you are not a very nice human being.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

cpeter1313 wrote:
I am relaxed, roller boy. Is your problem alcoholic dementia or alzheimer's?
<quoted text>
You are so relaxed you can't even spell Alzheimer's correctly. How is it that the world expert in English has more red squiggly lines under his words that even a complete moron like 'cancer suxs' who writes at about a 7th grade level? Care to explain that Jello Queen?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

cpeter1313 wrote:
My memory is excellent. Your mistake is comparing a cultural norm for a location to an owner's denial of service. You went to a bar where casual contact was the norm; you might as well have gone to Disneyland and complained because there were children running all over the place.
I didn't discriminate against you; I have calle you many epithets.
<quoted text>
Your memory is excrement not excellent. "Cultural norm"? Feeling up straight guys, rubbing their groin and groping their privates is a "cultural norm"? Then it is a cultural norm for Christians to refuse service to people their God tells them is an abomination and shall surly be put to death.

The gay couple might as well have gone to a Chinese restaurant and demanded pizza as that would be as logical as going to a KKKristian bigot baker and demanding a gay wedding cake.

You have lost this one comrade and there is no way I am ever going to accept that the wrong the gay couple did as right just because they are gay. Gay people do wrong things too comrade and the sooner you admit as much the sooner you might earn some credibility.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

cpeter1313 wrote:
Are you done with your little tantrum?
When have I asked for--or given a crap about--your acceptance? You mean nothing to me; your acceptance, even less.
<quoted text>
Non-responsive.

tit for tat: I don't care if you don't put little sausages in your lime jello, all I ever said was you make lousy lime jello. Is your sissy-fit over?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

cpeter1313 wrote:
Are you done with your little tantrum?
Yeah, you said anti-gay groups grew because of this baker's case, and your own quoted source said nothing at all about it. Guess what? That means you didn't prove it.
<quoted text>
I am shocked you didn't do a google search trying to find someone who said that after the bigot baker was forced to serve gay people that the anti-gay hate groups relaxed their anti-gay agenda. How long did you waste trying to find something like that to refute me?

Well petty boo boo, I could care less. Do I have to prove that when you get punched in the nose you get angry about it? Do I need a psychiatrist to testify as an authority that when people are punched in the nose they get angry about it?

You got angry when the gay couple was told no, so it is reasonable and logical to assume the bigots anti-gay hate group friends were angry when the bigot was told to say yes or go to prison for a year.

I do not have to prove the sun came up this morning, but it did. So you know where to put your latest refusal to debate honestly.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

cpeter1313 wrote:
So, did your mom keep any of the donkeys?
<quoted text>
If you think that bothers me petty boo boo you would be wrong, It doesn't bother me because it shows all of topix the kind of person you are and how you twist and turn things you can not refute into something else designed to piss people off.

Tit for tat: I am not going to piss on you petty boo boo no matter how much you want me to. So stop begging me. All I am going to do is piss you off.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

cpeter1313 wrote:
He can believe as he chooses--that's freedom of religion. His business--a legal, secular construct--cannot break the law due to the baker's beliefs. I know you're too stilted an intellect to grasp the idea, but that's not my problem.
<quoted text>
Your refusal to deal with the facts and your insistence on making up problems to deal with so as to avoid dealing with the actual problem at hand is only applauded by your Gay Nazi friends.

All normal people see what you are doing to try and avoid getting out of dealing with the facts.

This has nothing to do with the bakers beliefs even if he says it does. This has to do with the fact that one individual does not have a right to force another individual to serve him. That is a form of slavery and that is what you are advocating.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. It's true Sheeples insists legalizing polygamy would be legalizing mass child rape. You're registered, PM him and ask him. Easy!
Remember! You can easily end this bullsh!t if you want. PM Sheeples.
That assumes that comrade sheepie would be honest and that is something he has proven he is not capable of. And let us not assume comrade petty boo boo wants to end this either, you ruffled his feathers and now he must spend the rest of his life seeking revenge.

It is just how modern human beings are.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying the baker should be punished because Frankie proved your point?
That is the essence of his whining and petty bickering alright. Good observation.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have neither problem. You sure seem tense and angry, but if you say so, OK, you're relaxed. Why use loaded questions? Let me answer for you! Because you're mad and you have no other arguments.
Are you now saying the baker should be punished because I think you need to relax?
Good answer Frankie. Comrade petty boo boo says he is relaxed while he is so angry he makes typo after typo which proves he isn't relaxed at all. His whole life is about his anger that people do not see things as he mechanically sees them but instead sees things based on logic and reason.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

""When a man is forced, under threat of being sent to jail, to do work that he would not do unless he was compelled to do it, he is no longer a free man but a slave.""

Comrade petty boo boo loves slavery because he fancies he will always me the master.

Could you find the link for who said that.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

By Evelyn Schlatter

Even as some well-known anti-gay groups like Focus on the Family moderate their views, a hard core of smaller groups, most of them religiously motivated, have continued to pump out demonizing propaganda aimed at homosexuals and other sexual minorities. These groups’ influence reaches far beyond what their size would suggest, because the “facts” they disseminate about homosexuality are often amplified by certain politicians, other groups and even news organizations. Of the 18 groups profiled below, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) will be listing 13 next year as hate groups, reflecting further research into their views; those are each marked with an asterisk. Generally, the SPLC’s listings of these groups is based on their propagation of known falsehoods — claims about LGBT people that have been thoroughly discredited by scientific authorities — and repeated, groundless name-calling. Viewing homosexuality as unbiblical does not qualify organizations for listing as hate groups.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

So, you're an authoritarian commie who makes lime jello. Interesting.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
What we see in others is a reflection of what is true of ourselves. Each time you call me or Frankie a liar you are really making a statement about yourself, what you are really saying is about yourself: I am a liar. I am a liar is what you say about yourself all day long. I believe you, you are a liar based on your own statements.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

I didn't misspell it; I didn't capitalize it. That's case not spelling. And I assure you it goes uncapitalized in medical charts all over the world. I've been ignoring your spelling errors lately; guess I won't in the future.

BTW--you meant "than", not that. Also, there should be a comma between "that" and "Jello".
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so relaxed you can't even spell Alzheimer's correctly. How is it that the world expert in English has more red squiggly lines under his words that even a complete moron like 'cancer suxs' who writes at about a 7th grade level? Care to explain that Jello Queen?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

You went into a men's gay bar known nationwide for its free and easy approach to casual sexual contact. And how would they know you were straight? And yes, for that time and location, groin-ruing was absolutely the norm. Didn't like it? You didn't bother complaining to the management or calling the cops, so your objections are weak indeed. You weren't denied service, and you weren't bothered enough by it to leave, so stfu.

The baker didn't advertise as a christer fascist bakery, so how would customers know he would be willing to abrogate the law and their right to service?

I don't give a damn what you accept, little boy. Your whining is interesting only to yourself.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your memory is excrement not excellent. "Cultural norm"? Feeling up straight guys, rubbing their groin and groping their privates is a "cultural norm"? Then it is a cultural norm for Christians to refuse service to people their God tells them is an abomination and shall surly be put to death.
The gay couple might as well have gone to a Chinese restaurant and demanded pizza as that would be as logical as going to a KKKristian bigot baker and demanding a gay wedding cake.
You have lost this one comrade and there is no way I am ever going to accept that the wrong the gay couple did as right just because they are gay. Gay people do wrong things too comrade and the sooner you admit as much the sooner you might earn some credibility.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Why would I try to prove anything of the kind? It was your point to prove, and you failed miserably. Talk about being dishonest....

The last time someone tried to punch me in the nose, they needed medical care. It's not a matter of anger; it's a matter of self-defense, and i am very good at it.

Your definition of "logical" would make Lewis Carroll weep.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I am shocked you didn't do a google search trying to find someone who said that after the bigot baker was forced to serve gay people that the anti-gay hate groups relaxed their anti-gay agenda. How long did you waste trying to find something like that to refute me?
Well petty boo boo, I could care less. Do I have to prove that when you get punched in the nose you get angry about it? Do I need a psychiatrist to testify as an authority that when people are punched in the nose they get angry about it?
You got angry when the gay couple was told no, so it is reasonable and logical to assume the bigots anti-gay hate group friends were angry when the bigot was told to say yes or go to prison for a year.
I do not have to prove the sun came up this morning, but it did. So you know where to put your latest refusal to debate honestly.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Judged:

Those ARE the facts. Your OPINION is not fact. By going into business as a public accommodation, you agree to accommodate the public, not just the ones you happen to agree with. Don't like it? Don't go into business.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your refusal to deal with the facts and your insistence on making up problems to deal with so as to avoid dealing with the actual problem at hand is only applauded by your Gay Nazi friends.
All normal people see what you are doing to try and avoid getting out of dealing with the facts.
This has nothing to do with the bakers beliefs even if he says it does. This has to do with the fact that one individual does not have a right to force another individual to serve him. That is a form of slavery and that is what you are advocating.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,401 - 13,420 of15,895
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••