CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail

Dec 8, 2013 Full story: Gateway Pundit 16,392

Gay activists protest the Masterpiece Cakeshop in 2012. Owner Jack Phillips now faces charges for not baking a cake for the gay couple.

Full Story
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8471 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I have arguments. Your lack of arguments is funny. Each response from you more desperate than the last, but you don't let that stop you.
Well which is it, Flunkie? I have circular arguments or I have no arguments?

My responses are desperate? They win in court. Yours lose.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#8472 Mar 27, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a victim of Government Brain Washing. Your parents delivered you to the Government schools for 12 years where you were indoctrinated into believing you should look to the government for all your needs from cradle to grave. You were told that anyone who disagrees with what you are taught is wrong, a communist, a god hating anti-American. And you fell for it hook line and sinker.
You are identical to the fundie Christians who indoctrinate their children at home that God says homosexuality is an abomination and anyone who tells you otherwise is under the influence of Satan and you should never listen to them ever.
You worship those insane criminals in Washington and the fundies worship the bible claiming it is God. You are no different than they are.
Telling a fundie that they are wrong about homosexuality is like trying to tell you you are wrong about our American Republic that you have been brainwashed with what the government wants you to believe.
You are part of a pathetic evil and you do not even see how you harm other people. I have told you and you refuse to acknowledge that slavery is wrong, force is wrong and government is wrong. Only freedom and liberty is right, it is all that works. And you hate it.
I am so glad not all of my eggs are in the American basket what with people like you taking us into a totalitarian state. The more indoctrinated and brainwashed you are the more you think I am wrong. You are ignorant and you laugh at my knowledge and understanding because you believe all the lies your school teachers told you.
Please verify what I am telling you instead of posting another of your idiotic insults.
And you have just provided the very reason why I hold home schooling to be abuse.. Your ignorance and stupidity is only exceeded by your homophobia and bigotry.

Jonesboro AR

#8473 Mar 27, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Constitution is something different than a piece of paper, then instead of calling me a fool, tell me what it is.
If you want an explanation spend 10 minutes watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H6b70TUbdfsXX
That "piece" of paper is what you live under as an American citizen, doofus. I would have thought that would be something obvious even to a fool bigot homes chooled dolt like you.

Evidently you enjoy being as obtuse and displaying your stupidity.

Jonesboro AR

#8474 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathwyn is a sniper type troll. Dashes in, insults people, tells them they are wrong without even knowing their position and then cowardly retreating.
If she doesn't like you, you're a homophobe. Typical moron.
Proving once more why you are a fool troll.. WICCAN PRIEST.. DERRRRR

And again you prove you stand with the bigots. So quit ltying and trying to tell me you do not.

Jonesboro AR

#8475 Mar 27, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>This President thinks the Constitution doesn't pertain to him. He doesn't follow it ,to often.
i see another tea bagger. Whom hates the current President.. No surprise.

Jonesboro AR

#8480 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Both. Because circular arguments are fallacies. You say such things as polygamy is illegal because it is bad. Therefore it has been proven that it's bad.
The only thing that you have proved is that you are a troll and a fool.

Jonesboro AR

#8481 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When we cut through your angry trolling bullsh!t, the bottom line is that I support marriage equality and you do not.
No you are a troll that has no argument and no common sense.
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#8482 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're at your ad hominem phase already? That was quick. Circular arguments didn't pan out, eh?
Are you mad, bro?
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#8486 Mar 27, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he's a stanky troll.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8488 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Both. Because circular arguments are fallacies. You say such things as polygamy is illegal because it is bad. Therefore it has been proven that it's bad.
Which post was that, Flunkie? You never can produce these posts you claim I make, because you are lying.

You can't make your point with lies, dummy.
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#8489 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the intellectual level deteriorates even more when "Fundie R" chimes in with some wit (s)he just heard.. Good times! That's why I like you silly jackasses.
I merely quoted you word for word.

I agree the post was neither witty nor elevated. That's the point.

Now get an argument.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8490 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have given my arguments, you cannot rebut them so you get angry and troll. Like a common homophobe.
But they've been rebutted ad nauseum, Flunkie. You just ignore the rebuttals.

Try your little shell game in court, chicken shit.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8491 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When we cut through your angry trolling bullsh!t, the bottom line is that I support marriage equality and you do not.
Translation: I make up stuff so I can feel superior to you.
WAXOFF

Mclean, VA

#8492 Mar 27, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Understandable seeing how you believe in Wicca make believe bull sheeit.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#8493 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of my favorites of your stupid non-arguments. Imply someone is wrong because they are home schooled and misspell home schooled then marvel at your rapier wit.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times! that's why I like you silly jackasses!
Good comment. Because he knows I am not wrong, he has to play his little sick games pretending he answered and nailed it. Bad-Breath is living proof of the success of the governments goal to produce sheep by forcing parents to deliver their children to the government indoctrination centers each morning for 12 years to be turned into exactly what he and sheepie and others are.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#8494 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the intellectual level deteriorates even more when "Fundie R" chimes in with some wit (s)he just heard.. Good times! That's why I like you silly jackasses.
FundieR has been getting his hide nailed to the wall over in the Quacked logic; duck dynasty thread because of all his insults and name calling.
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#8495 Mar 27, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good comment. Because he knows I am not wrong, he has to play his little sick games pretending he answered and nailed it. Bad-Breath is living proof of the success of the governments goal to produce sheep by forcing parents to deliver their children to the government indoctrination centers each morning for 12 years to be turned into exactly what he and sheepie and others are.
Oh, you mean into people who don't understand the First Amendment at the most basic level?

Or do you mean into people who literally don't know what "communist" means?

Or do you mean into people who think a man's genitals are places of public accommodation?

Which? You insane moron.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8496 Mar 27, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
...and your hero is an ex-felon scam artist.... erroneously telling people federal income tax laws don't apply to them. Yeah, your parents did a GREAT job of turning you into a stupid anarchist.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8497 Mar 27, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
FundieR has been getting his hide nailed to the wall over in the Quacked logic; duck dynasty thread because of all his insults and name calling.
And you would never participate in name calling and insults, would you? Mommy's little angel.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#8498 Mar 27, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
i see another tea bagger. Whom hates the current President.. No surprise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min deutscher Nationa... 131,928
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 5 min WeTheSheeple 4,955
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min positronium 293,137
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 7 min mjjcpa 606
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 7 min Latter Day Taints 21
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 7 min Earl 573
Southern Californiaa s Cuban Americans give mix... 7 min RayOne 4
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 39 min kuda 33
Immigrants closer to driver's licenses in Arizona 1 hr No way 6
Republican Leader: Keystone Pipeline to Top Sen... 1 hr INFIDEL 26