CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay...

CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail

There are 16410 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Dec 8, 2013, titled CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Gay activists protest the Masterpiece Cakeshop in 2012. Owner Jack Phillips now faces charges for not baking a cake for the gay couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#8486 Mar 27, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are a troll that has no argument and no common sense.
Oh, he's a stanky troll.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8488 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Both. Because circular arguments are fallacies. You say such things as polygamy is illegal because it is bad. Therefore it has been proven that it's bad.
Which post was that, Flunkie? You never can produce these posts you claim I make, because you are lying.

You can't make your point with lies, dummy.
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#8489 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the intellectual level deteriorates even more when "Fundie R" chimes in with some wit (s)he just heard.. Good times! That's why I like you silly jackasses.
I merely quoted you word for word.

I agree the post was neither witty nor elevated. That's the point.

Now get an argument.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8490 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have given my arguments, you cannot rebut them so you get angry and troll. Like a common homophobe.
But they've been rebutted ad nauseum, Flunkie. You just ignore the rebuttals.

Try your little shell game in court, chicken shit.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8491 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When we cut through your angry trolling bullsh!t, the bottom line is that I support marriage equality and you do not.
Translation: I make up stuff so I can feel superior to you.
WAXOFF

Torrance, CA

#8492 Mar 27, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are a troll that has no argument and no common sense.
Understandable seeing how you believe in Wicca make believe bull sheeit.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#8493 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of my favorites of your stupid non-arguments. Imply someone is wrong because they are home schooled and misspell home schooled then marvel at your rapier wit.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times! that's why I like you silly jackasses!
Good comment. Because he knows I am not wrong, he has to play his little sick games pretending he answered and nailed it. Bad-Breath is living proof of the success of the governments goal to produce sheep by forcing parents to deliver their children to the government indoctrination centers each morning for 12 years to be turned into exactly what he and sheepie and others are.

Location hidden

#8494 Mar 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the intellectual level deteriorates even more when "Fundie R" chimes in with some wit (s)he just heard.. Good times! That's why I like you silly jackasses.
FundieR has been getting his hide nailed to the wall over in the Quacked logic; duck dynasty thread because of all his insults and name calling.
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#8495 Mar 27, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good comment. Because he knows I am not wrong, he has to play his little sick games pretending he answered and nailed it. Bad-Breath is living proof of the success of the governments goal to produce sheep by forcing parents to deliver their children to the government indoctrination centers each morning for 12 years to be turned into exactly what he and sheepie and others are.
Oh, you mean into people who don't understand the First Amendment at the most basic level?

Or do you mean into people who literally don't know what "communist" means?

Or do you mean into people who think a man's genitals are places of public accommodation?

Which? You insane moron.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8496 Mar 27, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
...and your hero is an ex-felon scam artist.... erroneously telling people federal income tax laws don't apply to them. Yeah, your parents did a GREAT job of turning you into a stupid anarchist.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8497 Mar 27, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
FundieR has been getting his hide nailed to the wall over in the Quacked logic; duck dynasty thread because of all his insults and name calling.
And you would never participate in name calling and insults, would you? Mommy's little angel.

Location hidden

#8498 Mar 27, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
i see another tea bagger. Whom hates the current President.. No surprise.
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#8499 Mar 27, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that insane lying / trolling.

I like invective.

It you crazy right wing types who whine about name calling while engaging in it.

If you're so upset about it then contact Rush L. and tell him to stop with his invective.

Also, define "commie" and explain how you know there are "commies" posting here, loon.

Location hidden

#8500 Mar 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would never participate in name calling and insults, would you? Mommy's little angel.
Bad-Breath wrote:
Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy! You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade. And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why... I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be. Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it. I said the sky is green and the grass is red. Who do you think you idiots are fooling? Then explain the millions of butt-ugly heteros. What thaat little feller..'You're a fool and still have no clue..' You are delusional..... and a bad liar. Your reading comprehension is almost as piss poor as Flunkie's. Wow! You get crazier by the day. Where did I I say I believe in slavery? Grow the f*ck up, already. You don't benefit society in any way. ahahahahahah ahahhahahahaha ahahhahahahaha You are a lunatic. Rev Shit-for-Brains. Who do you think you idiots are fooling?You don't benefit society in any way. ahahhahahahaha You are so stupid it's HILARIOUS. You make me laugh out loud.
Gay people should be so proud of your self appointed leaders.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8501 Mar 27, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Gay people should be so proud of your self appointed leaders.
You should be so proud of your ex-con, scam artist hero.

Location hidden

#8502 Mar 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...and your hero is an ex-felon scam artist.... erroneously telling people federal income tax laws don't apply to them. Yeah, your parents did a GREAT job of turning you into a stupid anarchist.
Do you know what anarchy is? Can you tell me? If memory serves you did not know the difference between a democracy and a Republic.

It is 90 minutes long but it explains government really well.

Location hidden

#8503 Mar 27, 2014
Fundies R Mentally Eel wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that insane lying / trolling.
I like invective.
It you crazy right wing types who whine about name calling while engaging in it.
If you're so upset about it then contact Rush L. and tell him to stop with his invective.
Also, define "commie" and explain how you know there are "commies" posting here, loon.
I don't like you commies any more than I do those KKKristians who are crazy right wing nuts.

Location hidden

#8504 Mar 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my high school buddies got into some heavy drugs and was arrested for not having enough money, they called it vagrancy. Another of my high school buddies made a fortune grafting citrus trees. He had about $10,000 in cash on his way to Florida to buy some new varieties, some moron working for an airline saw the cash when he paid cash for his ticket. Being one of you victims of government brainwashing and indoctrination, she called the DEA and said she saw a large sum of cash. He was arrested for having too much money.

You government nuts are insane. I hope you keep laughing at me when trained killers break down your door, kill your sleeping 7 year old, you dog and your boyfriend. Oh yes, those of you who do not care about your basic rights to freedom will have a real good laugh. Keep cooperating with those Americans who wear uniforms, they'll take real good care of you. They will. Sure they will.

Location hidden

#8505 Mar 27, 2014
X-breath, read this about the government you worship:

DETROIT Mertilla Jones took the witness stand Monday and tearfully recalled the night three years ago that police raided her home and her granddaughter was fatally shot.

Jones, 50, testified that she was on the couch May 16, 2010, with 7-year-old Aiyana Stanley-Jones in the front room of her home on Detroit's east side.The girl's head was closest to the door, and Jones' head was on the other end of the couch when she began hearing "a lot of commotion." The front window broke, she heard officers yell "police," and the door was kicked open. It all happened simultaneously, she said.
Then she heard a boom and Jones said she rolled onto floor.
She was on her stomach on the floor looking at the front door and saw police rushing in, she testified. "As soon as they came in, the gun was just pointed right there at Aiyana's head," she said. Then an officer pulled the trigger.""

What if that was your boyfriend?

Location hidden

#8506 Mar 27, 2014
This TED talk is very funny. This British guy has some brilliant ideas about fixing the world:

http://bastiat.mises.org/2014/03/rory-sutherl...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Truth is might 317,568
News Congressman to flood victims: 'God is telling y... 6 min RushFan666 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min Mnbvc 31,230
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Reality Check 1,602,222
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 13 min anonymous 54
News Trump assures voters Strange is a stronger Sena... 23 min anonymous 22
News Trade panel says low-cost solar imports hurt US... 27 min anonymous 6
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr russianrepukes 289,235
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr cpeter1313 10,121
News Jimmy Kimmel transforms debate, and shows comed... 5 hr spocko 91
More from around the web