Dogged by hecklers, Cruz hits back

Dogged by hecklers, Cruz hits back

There are 19 comments on the KRDO-TV Colorado Springs story from Oct 11, 2013, titled Dogged by hecklers, Cruz hits back. In it, KRDO-TV Colorado Springs reports that:

Sen. Ted Cruz walked on stage to great fanfare Friday at the Values Voter Summit, an annual conservative gathering in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRDO-TV Colorado Springs.

ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 11, 2013
Dog crap nonsense!! Cruz got standing ovation and GREAT SUPPORT while few hecklers felt so outnumbered they began to leave!! GOOD FOR THEM, NOT NEEDED, we don't want unpatriotic, radical and islamic supporters of the present regime.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#2 Oct 11, 2013
cruz is a vile pos with no respect for the constitution and the American way of life. Why is he talking to a collection of hate groups?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 12, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
cruz is a vile pos with no respect for the constitution and the American way of life. Why is he talking to a collection of hate groups?
Actually, this was a gathering sponsored by the Values Voters Summit, a conservative group. Hardly what one would describe as a "hate group."

I have no opinion of Sen Cruz (yet), however I don't believe he is a "vile pos with no respect for the constiution and the American way of life," as you aver. He seems very patriotic, sensible, and so far as I know, he hasn't done anything to disrespect the Constitution.

In short, I have no idea how you could have come to your opinion. Do you know something we don't know?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 12, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
Dog crap nonsense!! Cruz got standing ovation and GREAT SUPPORT while few hecklers felt so outnumbered they began to leave!! GOOD FOR THEM, NOT NEEDED, we don't want unpatriotic, radical and islamic supporters of the present regime.
Did he run back to his homeland...Canada?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 12, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he? Mexican Illegals don't run back home to Mexico, so why should he? Maybe he is playing their game.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#6 Oct 12, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
no reason to, this is his home and is fully supported and appreciated by American citizens and legal residents. He is completely honest something your messiah... the WH dictator can't seem to know the meaning of. Also Cruz HAS NEVER SEALED HIS RECORDS, as your messiah has done for fear we'll find proof of his evil intentions for our country and his Kenyan birth cert.!
Cat74

United States

#7 Oct 12, 2013
Cruz is not Palin. He won't let the frightened Democrats demonize him. He will ignore them
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#8 Oct 12, 2013
Cruz is as much an American citizen as anyone born here. He was born in Canada to American citizens, making him a citizen of the USA AND Canada. This fact makes him able to run for president of the USA. Plus, he has upheld his oath to uphold the constitution of the US, unlike Obama the traitor. You liberals can't supply proof that I'm wrong with that statement.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 13, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> no reason to, this is his home and is fully supported and appreciated by American citizens and legal residents. He is completely honest something your messiah... the WH dictator can't seem to know the meaning of. Also Cruz HAS NEVER SEALED HIS RECORDS, as your messiah has done for fear we'll find proof of his evil intentions for our country and his Kenyan birth cert.!
Fully supported and appreciated? Then why was his Canadian azz heckled?

Since: Jan 12

Granbury, TX

#10 Oct 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fully supported and appreciated? Then why was his Canadian azz heckled?
you are a [email protected]! He gave up his Canadian citizenship to prove his loyalty to Americans, get your facts straight!
Cat74

United States

#11 Oct 13, 2013
If we can have a Kenyan born President we can have a Canadian. Personally, I prefer a Republican born in America to American parents so we don't spend 8 years letting liberals use the birth place as a diversion from what the Democrats will be trying to do to create chaos.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 13, 2013
TLCLeebo wrote:
<quoted text>you are a [email protected]! He gave up his Canadian citizenship to prove his loyalty to Americans, get your facts straight!
You are the dumb a$$ skippy...if he is "Fully supported and appreciated?" then why was the Canadian heckled?

As of Sep 21 Teddy is still CRUZ'ing as a Canadian
http://www.drudge.com/news/172307/ted-cruz-st...

dumb azz

Location hidden

#13 Oct 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
If we can have a Kenyan born President we can have a Canadian. Personally, I prefer a Republican born in America to American parents so we don't spend 8 years letting liberals use the birth place as a diversion from what the Democrats will be trying to do to create chaos.
When did we have a Kenyan as President? Well, that you tin foil hat wearing redneck can PROVE
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#14 Oct 13, 2013
TLCLeebo wrote:
<quoted text>you are a [email protected]! He gave up his Canadian citizenship to prove his loyalty to Americans, get your facts straight!
I'd say they planned (hecklers) to be there for this very reason to make him look bad and when they (hecklers) saw the numbers of supporters WE SAW THEM LEAVING ,WHY? BECAUSE THEY WERE OUTNUMBERED....they were less than a handful so they had no alternative but to SKEDADDLE OUT OF THERE! LOL! there is no doubt about his love for this country and it's citizens, it is very obvious. HE CARES, where as your Kenyan messiah's lack of loyalty & love for the American people IS NOT THERE & TOTALLY MISSING. And this is so transparent in his mannerism and body language THAT THIS ALONE HAS DIVIDED OUR NATION...HIS ATTITUDE TOWARDS us citizens and our beloved country. It's too bad, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after all he is commander in chief BUT HE ALONE HAS CHOSEN TO DIVIDE OUR COUNTRY, he wants the country in turmoil AND IT IS. THIS IS WHERE HE WANTS IT, this division and unrest can be the fall of our country, IF WE ALLOW HIM TO CONTINUE HIS INSENSITIVE, CYCLONIC AND TUMULTUOUS WAYS of running the White House, WHILE by passing Congress JUST BECAUSE HE IS THE LEADER. THANK GOD FOR THE REPUBLICANS! they won't let him flapp his wings too hard!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#15 Oct 13, 2013
sorry TlCLeebo, this post was meant for Actually's post # 12!
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#16 Oct 13, 2013
Those weren't hecklers, that was Nancy Pelosi's entourage. They just got done getting high and decided to do something to make Nancy proud. She'll definitely be giving them a couple days off for their good work, paid of course.
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#17 Oct 13, 2013
Cruz is a Cuban Communist who hid out in Canada. He is a practicing Satanist. That wily devil hangs out with the 2 belly button crowd until he gets ready to strike.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#18 Oct 13, 2013
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Cruz is a Cuban Communist who hid out in Canada. He is a practicing Satanist. That wily devil hangs out with the 2 belly button crowd until he gets ready to strike.
You're wrong because it's well known that Satinists are big spenders, incapable of budgeting, much like Democrats and neocons. Look it up if you don't believe me.
Cordwainer Trout

Lexington, KY

#19 Oct 13, 2013
The lead should read "Heckled by dogs."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,568,133
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 4 min Red Crosse 639
News Trump mistreats native son Jeff Sessions, Alaba... 6 min Dirty Rotten Trump 60
News The Latest: Duckworth says transgender ban disc... 7 min Red Crosse 52
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Julia 242,147
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Buck Crick 18,283
News Senate rejects changes to 'Obamacare' in stiff ... 9 min Lawrence Wolf 29
News Trump bars transgender individuals from US arme... 22 min Lawrence Wolf 233
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min Trump To Resign 280,389
More from around the web